Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,447 members, 7,808,598 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

Galz Problems With Earfones Or Bluetooth Devices - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Galz Problems With Earfones Or Bluetooth Devices (763 Views)

TGIF Let's Lighten Up: Between Guyz And Galz Who Enjoys Head The Most. / Problems With Toasting A Lady In Midst Of Her Friends / I Have A "thing" For Fat Galz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Galz Problems With Earfones Or Bluetooth Devices by aomom(m): 8:13am On Oct 17, 2009
got most galz dissing me cos am alwayz with earfones most times, is it my fault that am love listening to music? they be like i dont pay attention to em' and i keep telling em' that the fact that am using the hands free for my fones and ipods doesnt mean i dont pay attention! i rily wana know whats ur veiw on this subject see what one of them sent to me

The Guy Who Wears a Bluetooth, All The Time

Even if he works for Verizon, there's no excuse why he can't talk on the phone like a normal human being. Plus, if he's constantly plugged into something (something that makes him look like Madonna circa 1985, or a McDonald's drive-thru worker), that means he will never completely be paying attention you, you're just filler until his next important call comes through. That is, if he ever actually gets important calls, and it's not just a cover. A Bluetooth is like the man version of the scrunchie.

from

http://shine.yahoo.com/channel/sex/5-types-of-guys-to-avoid-at-all-costs-522083/;_ylt=Av8BOqag1ML3j.O24WTBNJiCfNdF

buh i dont believe this piece at all. if u like me take me for hu i am! nat coming to change every inch of me haba!

at least i reduced my gaming level, rate at which i watch anime now their two headache is my earphones and my being always on the pc!
Re: Galz Problems With Earfones Or Bluetooth Devices by Eshyy(m): 9:54am On Oct 17, 2009
Guy if u realy rcieved dat u need to give urself a break bigtime at least so they know u realy are not "TECHNOPHOBIC". Or u shuld use ur techno stuff to hack into the chics panties. grin
Re: Galz Problems With Earfones Or Bluetooth Devices by aomom(m): 10:05am On Oct 17, 2009
Break like how? Sitting wiv em' and discussing irrelevant things?
There's more to do than what's been done!

(1) (Reply)

Steps To Engagement / Meeting Ladies In Nigeria - Your Thoughts? / After 5yrs Of Relationship, My Babe Said What She Likes Most Is Surprises!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.