Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,456 members, 7,808,629 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:29 PM

Okija Village Politics: Obijackson Vows To Turn His Village Into A Great City - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okija Village Politics: Obijackson Vows To Turn His Village Into A Great City (103925 Views)

You Can Turn A Rural Village Into A City By Chamberlain Akujobi / The Political Development Of The Rural Village Of Umuchu To A Great City / Oraukwu Village Politics And Economy! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okija Village Politics: Obijackson Vows To Turn His Village Into A Great City by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:59pm On Oct 06, 2016
Obijackson owned four private jets

Pics 1. His head office in VI
2. Newly acquired golf stream jet

12 Likes

Re: Okija Village Politics: Obijackson Vows To Turn His Village Into A Great City by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:19pm On Oct 06, 2016
Nestoil corporate headquarter VI

11 Likes

Re: Okija Village Politics: Obijackson Vows To Turn His Village Into A Great City by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:26pm On Oct 06, 2016
Nwoke ji cash

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okija Village Politics: Obijackson Vows To Turn His Village Into A Great City by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:29pm On Oct 06, 2016
Obijackson One of Anambra's billionaires

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okija Village Politics: Obijackson Vows To Turn His Village Into A Great City by Doug07034780891(m): 4:32pm On Oct 06, 2016
Nwanne, I wonder this guy and Ifeanyi Uba who is richer?

post=49972069:
Obijackson One of Anambra's billionaires

2 Likes

Re: Okija Village Politics: Obijackson Vows To Turn His Village Into A Great City by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:35pm On Oct 06, 2016
Ernest Azudialor owner of Nestoil, Smile 4g network, B&Q dredging, Time power, IMPac, GOBOWIN, SHIPSIDE DRYDOCK, Century power plant etc, silent billionaire that owns 4 private jets and he is the biggest shareholder in Julius Berger Nigeria PLC

19 Likes

Re: Okija Village Politics: Obijackson Vows To Turn His Village Into A Great City by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:41pm On Oct 06, 2016
Doug07034780891:

Nwanne Ifeanyi Uba bu onyi macha, Obijackson is top FOUR in Anambra after Emeka Offor, Arthur Eze and ABC Orjiakor

3 Likes

Re: Okija Village Politics: Obijackson Vows To Turn His Village Into A Great City by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:47pm On Oct 06, 2016
More

4 Likes

Re: Okija Village Politics: Obijackson Vows To Turn His Village Into A Great City by Doug07034780891(m): 4:49pm On Oct 06, 2016
From what all of them have on ground, it appears that Obijackson comes tops or maybe I need to see Orjiakor's and Offor's investments too. Arthur has been wealthy for nearly 4 decades..

post=49972442:

Nwanne Ifeanyi Uba bu onyi macha, Obijackson is top FOUR in Anambra after Emeka Offor, Arthur Eze and ABC Orjiakor

7 Likes

Re: Okija Village Politics: Obijackson Vows To Turn His Village Into A Great City by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:51pm On Oct 06, 2016
B&Q Dredging and Marine Logistics owned by Obijackson

8 Likes

Re: Okija Village Politics: Obijackson Vows To Turn His Village Into A Great City by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:06pm On Oct 06, 2016
Doug07034780891:
From what all of them have on ground, it appears that Obijackson comes tops or maybe I need to see Orjiakor's and Offor's investments too. Arthur has been wealthy for nearly 4 decades..

Believe me when I said number four, but the speed the guy is moving he might find himself at top one or two position in Anambra billionaires club in few years time

8 Likes

Re: Okija Village Politics: Obijackson Vows To Turn His Village Into A Great City by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 06, 2016
post=49971150:
Obijackson owned four private jets

Pics 1. His head office in VI
2. Newly acquired golf stream jet
if he can build a similar structure like this in the east ,it would be good.The structure can serve a different purpose.

3 Likes

Re: Okija Village Politics: Obijackson Vows To Turn His Village Into A Great City by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:58pm On Oct 06, 2016
catal:
if he can build a similar structure like this in the east ,it would be good.The structure can serve a different purpose.
Gradually bro, he is Constructing gas fired power plant in an Open Cycle Gas Turbine (OCGT) configuration, with a power output of approximately 1500MW in his home town, do you know how much it will cost, he has done a lot he's still doing more

13 Likes

Re: Okija Village Politics: Obijackson Vows To Turn His Village Into A Great City by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:05pm On Oct 06, 2016
More

6 Likes

Re: Okija Village Politics: Obijackson Vows To Turn His Village Into A Great City by reptile1: 6:12pm On Oct 06, 2016
I have worked @ nestoil PH. dude is quite rich. very impressive structures @ home he got

9 Likes

Re: Okija Village Politics: Obijackson Vows To Turn His Village Into A Great City by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:13pm On Oct 06, 2016
Jesuit college in Okija by Obijackson

7 Likes

Re: Okija Village Politics: Obijackson Vows To Turn His Village Into A Great City by wordcat(m): 1:39am On Oct 07, 2016
investnow2013:
No!!!
So where are the others?
Re: Okija Village Politics: Obijackson Vows To Turn His Village Into A Great City by ASL33: 7:07am On Oct 07, 2016
Is he the owner of the structure where his HQ is located. I fear Igbo people from now if he owns that tower. Abeg which other tower is owned by if igbos in Lagos or Abuja?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okija Village Politics: Obijackson Vows To Turn His Village Into A Great City by globe16: 7:21am On Oct 07, 2016
Doug07034780891:

ifeanyi is richer than this guy.. dont forget ifeanyi once slapped him during elections.. grin grin grin grin

But Andu Ubah is their father cheesy
Re: Okija Village Politics: Obijackson Vows To Turn His Village Into A Great City by globe16: 7:24am On Oct 07, 2016
ASL33:
Is he the owner of the structure where his HQ is located. I fear Igbo people from now if he owns that tower. Abeg which other tower is owned by if igbos in Lagos or Abuja?
built it completely from the scratch

10 Likes

Re: Okija Village Politics: Obijackson Vows To Turn His Village Into A Great City by Doug07034780891(m): 7:27am On Oct 07, 2016
Nwanne na wao so because he slapped him is what made him richer? I think Obijackson is a perfect gentleman for not hitting him back because he could have as well do that. Ifeanyi's toutish attitude is not helping matters despite his developmental efforts.

Andy is my kinsman but his money is useless. Show me a single investment of his in Anambra and I will show you 1000 investments of Obijackson, Ifeanyi, Offor, etc..

globe16:

ifeanyi is richer than this guy.. dont forget ifeanyi once slapped him during elections.. grin grin grin grin

But Andu Ubah is their father cheesy

18 Likes

Re: Okija Village Politics: Obijackson Vows To Turn His Village Into A Great City by globe16: 7:27am On Oct 07, 2016
Doug07034780891:

Ifeanyi is richer although he is not coordinating his wealth well..
https://www.nairaland.com/3392652/court-orders-amcon-pay-ifeanyi

But see their baba cheesy

Re: Okija Village Politics: Obijackson Vows To Turn His Village Into A Great City by Doug07034780891(m): 7:30am On Oct 07, 2016
Nwanne leave Andy out of this, his money is not useful to Anambra. He has never done anything in Anambra. I am for anyone that invests in Anambra..

globe16:

Ifeanyi is richer although he is not coordinating his wealth well..
https://www.nairaland.com/3392652/court-orders-amcon-pay-ifeanyi

But see their baba cheesy

18 Likes

Re: Okija Village Politics: Obijackson Vows To Turn His Village Into A Great City by globe16: 7:32am On Oct 07, 2016
Doug07034780891:
Nwanne na wao so because he slapped him is what made him richer? I think Obijackson is a perfect gentleman for not hitting him back because he can as well do that. Ifeanyi's toutish attitude is not helping matters despite his developmental efforts.

Andy is my kinsman but his money is useless. Show me a single investment of his in Anambra and I will show you 1000 investments of Obijackson, Ifeanyi, Offor, etc..

Ifeanyi ubah is more interested in football development.. I dont think he is cordinating he wealth well and I dont want to blame it on education

2 Likes

Re: Okija Village Politics: Obijackson Vows To Turn His Village Into A Great City by Doug07034780891(m): 7:33am On Oct 07, 2016
So what is Andy interested in? cheesy

globe16:

Ifeanyi ubah is more interested in football development.. I dont think he is cordinating he wealth well and I dont want to blame it on education
Re: Okija Village Politics: Obijackson Vows To Turn His Village Into A Great City by globe16: 7:38am On Oct 07, 2016
Doug07034780891:
So what is Andy interested in? cheesy

Andy wan be governor by fire by force.. lol.. I'm just saying that he is richer but doesnt mean I support his non investment in the state, not even uga for that matter.. By the way the guy that said nestoil is #4 in Anambra doesn't know Anambra Billionaires.. I dey laugh

8 Likes

Re: Okija Village Politics: Obijackson Vows To Turn His Village Into A Great City by Doug07034780891(m): 7:52am On Oct 07, 2016
Nwanne we cannot outrightly say that Ifeanyi is richer. Do you know that Obijackson has the only world class office edifice in Nigeria with chopper landing pad..

globe16:

Andy wan be governor by fire by force.. lol.. I'm just saying that he is richer but doesnt mean I support his non investment in the state, not even uga for that matter.. By the way the guy that said nestoil is #4 in Anambra doesn't know Anambra Billionaires.. I dey laugh

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okija Village Politics: Obijackson Vows To Turn His Village Into A Great City by OdenigboAroli(m): 8:06am On Oct 07, 2016
I think Ibeto is up there,too.
But Azudialu is more educated and organized.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okija Village Politics: Obijackson Vows To Turn His Village Into A Great City by nonsobaba: 8:53am On Oct 07, 2016
investnow2013:
THE MAP OF THE 1500MW OKIJA POWER PLANT TO BE BUILT BY OBIJACKSON!!!.THE POWER PLANT IS CALLED CENTURY POWER PLANT OKIJA ANAMBRA STATE.....Okija on the move to becoming a key player in the power sector with the sitting of 1500mgw power plant by Nestoil owned by obijackson in okija. kudos to this gentleman for doing the needful ,NNEWI and OSHA will soon say good bye to PHCN nightmare .
This project was suppose to kickstart 2 years ago. I heard he has cancelled the project because of land dipute with his okija people who accused him of grabbing the community lands without commensurate settlement and the issue is now in the courts. What is the situation now?
Re: Okija Village Politics: Obijackson Vows To Turn His Village Into A Great City by Blackfire(m): 9:17am On Oct 07, 2016
obi Jackson nwanne.... the 2,000 plots of land u want to buy from ezerasi family is still waiting for u o.... abeg do before them buy am o... by December the family is planning to sell it o... they 've tried in waiting.

10 Likes

Re: Okija Village Politics: Obijackson Vows To Turn His Village Into A Great City by KinkyAngela(f): 9:18am On Oct 07, 2016
post=49972442:

All the aforementioned are into Oil business. They became ''billionares'' primarily because of their involvement in the Oil and Gas sector. Nice thread though.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okija Village Politics: Obijackson Vows To Turn His Village Into A Great City by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:30am On Oct 07, 2016
ASL33:
He's the owner, the building was newly constructed by JB, Other Igbo rich dudes towers I know in Lagos, Newly built civic center tower before law school VI owned by Okechukwu Ovie, Zenith bank chairman, SPG tower in Ikoyi owned by Stella Odua, UBA tower in Marina by Tony Elumelu, Kanu Nkwakwo hotel opposite Exxon Mobil head office, Coscharies edifice in VI, Lakki, and Ikoyi,, Zenith bank corporate head office in Vi, Tony Elumelu tower opposite Falomo round about Ikoyi, Daimond bank tower after lakki toll gate, Fidelity bank tower kofo Bayomi way VI, there are so many edifices owned by Igbos in Lagos.

25 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Tinubu Releases Lagos Governorship Primary Statement After Ambode's Brickbats / Temitope Adunni Akinsanya: House Built By MC Oluomo's Wife / Olufemi Olu-kayode Confirms Audu's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.