Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,514 members, 7,808,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:27 PM

Christmas and Stuff! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Christmas and Stuff! (1041 Views)

Am I Overreacting? In Law And Family stuff / Holiday Family Re-unions. Countdown To Christmas And New Year. / A First Time Mother Looking For A Good Hospital And Baby Stuff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christmas and Stuff! by ThiefOfHearts(f): 1:58am On Dec 26, 2006
What happened for you?

I spent over $400 on my family

Got my sister a pair of shoes, some stuff from Victoria Secret, etc
Got my brother a pair of Air Jordans and cologne
Got my dad a suit
Got my mom makeup set and Arden Perfume

I in turn got

a digital camera, finally
video ipod
a pair of shoes and clothes
jewelery, etc
I'm still waiting on my mom! angry The whole "I gave you life" isnt going to work anymore  tongue

All in All a preetty great Christmas. Hope everyone had/is having fun  smiley
Re: Christmas and Stuff! by diddy4(m): 2:01am On Dec 26, 2006
tot Xmas was only about eating cuzz i have been eating my behind off here. if i were in Naija, we dont give gifts, we give monetary gifts. I always get rich on Xmas. So rich I party none stop for 6 months then go broke. sad grin
Re: Christmas and Stuff! by ThiefOfHearts(f): 2:04am On Dec 26, 2006
Lol yea when I lived in Nigeria, I used to gte money all the time. Lol I miss that. Now I have to wait for big parties where spraying is required tongue

I'm too stuffed to eat anymore! cry grin
Re: Christmas and Stuff! by diddy4(m): 2:05am On Dec 26, 2006
eyya, guess after eating we will all hit the gym cuzz we dont wanna look like naughty professor during Summer. lol or winter break. lmao
Re: Christmas and Stuff! by ThiefOfHearts(f): 2:06am On Dec 26, 2006
That is true. I have Spring Break to consider. cheesy
Re: Christmas and Stuff! by diddy4(m): 2:08am On Dec 26, 2006
lol, oh you do, i didnt know. I dont do the spring break thingy but summer is all mine cuzz a boy need to look all sezzy, yao ming?
Re: Christmas and Stuff! by ThiefOfHearts(f): 2:12am On Dec 26, 2006
Of course wink
Re: Christmas and Stuff! by diddy4(m): 2:23am On Dec 26, 2006
lol, cool. i also got a video mp3 player but mine is a creative. i dont like Ipod. angry grin
Re: Christmas and Stuff! by ThiefOfHearts(f): 2:57am On Dec 26, 2006
That's what people that dont have Ipods say tongue

My Bday is in 4 days! Another round of presents! cheesy hopefully
Re: Christmas and Stuff! by diddy4(m): 3:00am On Dec 26, 2006
lol, awww, well, i got 3 ipods from frnds but sold all of them cuzz i dont like them. I am a tech in the computer field so i know what an Ipod is and y i dont like them.lol.

happy b'day in advance. i will send u my present. just promise you wont "thief" my heart cuzz some girls wont be happy with you. grin grin grin
Re: Christmas and Stuff! by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:29am On Dec 27, 2006
diddy4:

. just promise you wont "thief" my heart cuzz some girls wont be happy with you. grin grin grin

But that's my job! tongue
Re: Christmas and Stuff! by diddy4(m): 4:31am On Dec 27, 2006
guess i have to warn them that some african goddess is coming to thief my heart. tongue

(1) (Reply)

Advice Pls / What Can You Say About This Picture Just In One Word? / ~you Must Come Wit Ur Husband To Be Dis Xmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.