Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,364 members, 7,808,269 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:39 AM

Teaching From Evangelist Ndudi (Different Topic) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Teaching From Evangelist Ndudi (Different Topic) (482 Views)

Evangelist Billy Graham Dies At 99 / Illuminati Killed Ebony Reigns - Evangelist Emmanuel Addai Reveals (video) / We Voted For A BUHARI President But We Now Have An Evangelist ‘ Apostle Suleman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teaching From Evangelist Ndudi (Different Topic) by EvangelistNdudi(m): 11:02am On Oct 05, 2016
IN THE NAME OF MODERNIZATION

Jeremiah 11:3-4
“And say thou unto them, thus saith the Lord God of Israel; cursed be the man that obeyeth not the word of this covenant,
Verse 4 Which I commanded your fathers in the day that I brought them forth out of the land of Egypt, from the iron furnace, saying, obey my voice, and do them, according to all which I commanded you: so shall ye be my people, and I will be your GOD:”
In the bible passage we just read, it tells us that there are some certain things GOD want us to do and not to do, he even went ahead to place curse on whoever that refuse to do it. When you look around you (everywhere in the world) you will see that Christians that supposed to be the preacher of the gospel of Jesus Christ has been enslaved by the power of modernization, Pastors are no more after the work of GOD but after the TITHE, OFFERING and more MEMBERS, the Pastors allowed devil (due to they own selfish interest) to enslave the church with what I call “Satanic Modernization”
GOD says in the book of Deuteronomy 22:5 “The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the Lord thy GOD.”
Are ladies not still wearing what belong to men to church? (where ought to be a place of correction), see, you cannot serve GOD the way you want and expect him (GOD) to bless you the way you wish, you cannot modernize his commandment and expect him to show you the power as of old
Some Christians and Pastors are found of using words like “come to my church and worship GOD in a new school way”, (GOD have mercy), do we have old school GOD and new school GOD? Or am I missing something? Hear this, there is no way you can pleas GOD if you fail to worship him in the old way, Jeremiah 6:16 Thus saith the Lord, stand ye in the ways, and see, and ask for the old paths, where is the good way, and walk therein, and ye shall find rest for your souls. But they said, we will not hearken.
Any man of GOD that believe he is wise by not telling people (his followers) the truth for his own selfish interest, has no wisdom in him because he has rejected the word of GOD (word of GOD is wisdom)
When you do what is different from what GOD want, it means you are not obeying his voice but he says, obey my words and do them, (every voice of genuine man of GOD is a voice of GOD)
A woman that is preaching in a church where men are is not obeying the voice of the Lord
1 Corinthians 14:34-35 “Let your woman be silent in the church; for it is not permitted unto them to speak, but they are commanded to be under obedience as also saithe the law.
Verse 35, And if they will lean anything, let them ask their husband at home, for it is a shame for women to speak in church.”
See, word of GOD is for instruction, correction and it’s profitable, so let us do according to the doctrine of the bible, not the doctrine of your pastor
Hear this, if your pastor is in support of nonsense dressing (for Christians), believe me, he is not working for GOD, he is an agent of darkness
And if you are the type that believe in this popular saying “it doesn’t matter how I dress, what matter is my heart knowing GOD”. My dear will you stop deceiving yourself? everything about you count as a Christina, including your dress
If what you do cannot glorify GOD, then you need to change your way
What belong to men should be left for men and what belong to women should be left for women, brother Paul said in the book of 1 Corinthians 8:13 “wherefore, if meat make my brother to offend, I will eat no flesh (meat) while the world standeth, lest I make my brother to offend” that means if your appearance will not win souls for the kingdom of GOD then you need to change it
We should not enslave our souls with modernization, we should not allow modernization to lead us to hell
If you want to serve GOD, then serve him the way he wanted you to serve him
GOD is spirit and you need to be spiritual minded when serving him(GOD)
Let your action, appearance and dressing glorify GOD and it shall be well with your soul. (Amen)

look deep down yourself, and you know you have not giving your life to Jesus Christ, please don’t wait till tomorrow (tomorrow might not come), do that now by saying the prayer bellow

“Father, I know that I have broken your laws and my sins have separated me from you. I am truly sorry, and now I want to turn away from my past sinful life toward you. Please forgive me, and help me avoid sinning again. I believe that your son, Jesus Christ died for my sins, was resurrected from the dead, is alive, and hears my prayer. I invite Jesus to become the Lord of my life, to rule and reign in my heart from this day forward. Please send your Holy Spirit to help me obey You, and to do Your will for the rest of my life. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.”

Congratulations on your new found faith, please look for a bible believing church where you can grow to attend and I pray that the living GOD will encourage your strength, (Amen)
You are welcome to GOD’s family.

For counselling and prayers
Email me- frc4us@outlook.com
Or
frc4us@gmail.com

GOD Bless You

Evangelist Charles Ndudi

1 Like

Re: Teaching From Evangelist Ndudi (Different Topic) by EvangelistNdudi(m): 10:54am On Oct 10, 2016
CAN YOU MAKE IT?
(If it happen now)
Can I make it if rapture take place now?

This is a question every good born again Christian should ask himself, just examine yourself and give yourself a truthful answer (if you can make it or not).
Sometimes I do ask myself if the world (the people) still believe that Jesus Christ is still coming again, many has concluded within them that Jesus can’t come again, some even believe that Jesus only exist in the book (holy bible), brethren, what is happening now (not believing in the second coming of savior) was what happened in the time of NOE, (Matthew 24:36-39), no one believe in the ARK of NOE then and the same is happening now, you will hear many saying things like : “world will never end, Jesus is for Israelite only, nothing like rapture”,
This is devil at work, he is trying very hard to fill your heart and brain with lies that nothing like second coming
See, the living savior that I serve will soon come with clouds and every eye shall see him (the whole world)
(NKJV) Revelation 1:7 Behold, He is coming with clouds, and every eye will see Him, even they who pierced Him. And all the tribes of the earth will mourn because of Him. Even so, Amen.
So brethren, Jesus is coming again and he is not coming to be crucify or to be disgrace (for our sin) again.
This time around, he is coming with his glory, he is coming as a king (that he is), and he is coming to destroy those that do not believe in GOD,
(KJV) Revelation 14:14 And I looked, and behold a white cloud, and upon the cloud one sat like unto the Son of man, having on his head a golden crown, and in his hand a sharp sickle
Even the devil knows that Jesus Christ is coming again, (KJV) Rev 16:14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.
That is why he (devil) is trying very hard to destroy many souls with lies before the great day.
My question now to everyone is
If the owner of your soul ask for it right now can your last action, work, lifestyle and behavior take you to the kingdom of GOD?
Every other thing apart of been born again will lead you to lake of fire
(KJV) Rev 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
Jesus is the only way to eternal life, every other way leads to eternal destruction
Jesus is coming, he is coming, he is coming, and I have a feeling that his coming is very close
Jesus is coming very soon, and he is not coming to preach repentance again, he is coming to take home the righteous and punish the remnants, I don’t want to be among the remnants neither do I want you to be
Please, repent from your sinful ways and accept Jesus Christ as your personal lord and savior, failure to do that, this word and other preaching you have been hearing might stand against you at the judgment day, (KJV) John 15:22 If I had not come and spoken unto them, they had not had sin: but now they have no cloak for their sin.
And to my brothers and sisters in the lord, relent not, the crown is not for starter but the finisher
Let’s be at alert and keep our garment clean, (KJV) Ecclesiastes 9:8 Let thy garments be always white; and let thy head lack no ointment.
With this, I pray may his grace see us through (Amen).

look deep down yourself, and you know you have not giving your life to Jesus Christ, please don’t wait till tomorrow (tomorrow might not come), do that now by saying the prayer bellow

“Father, I know that I have broken your laws and my sins have separated me from you. I am truly sorry, and now I want to turn away from my past sinful life toward you. Please forgive me, and help me avoid sinning again. I believe that your son, Jesus Christ died for my sins, was resurrected from the dead, is alive, and hears my prayer. I invite Jesus to become the Lord of my life, to rule and reign in my heart from this day forward. Please send your Holy Spirit to help me obey You, and to do Your will for the rest of my life. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.”

Congratulations on your new found faith, please look for a bible believing church where you can grow to attend and I pray that the living GOD will encourage your strength, (Amen)
You are welcome to GOD’s family.

For counselling and prayers
Email me- frc4us@outlook.com
Or
frc4us@gmail.com

GOD Bless You

Evangelist Charles Ndudi

http://myskyenter..com.ng/2016/10/can-you-make-it.html
Re: Teaching From Evangelist Ndudi (Different Topic) by EvangelistNdudi(m): 6:49am On Mar 21, 2017
Please say this to yourself

I am diving into my glory
God is leading me into my unusual testimony
I am unstoppable
Today, God will use me to wipe people tears
And He will also use me to put smile on people's face
I am a testimony
Because God is alive
I will do wonders in life
Just because God is God
I will make it
Praise the Lord
It is settle
Re: Teaching From Evangelist Ndudi (Different Topic) by EvangelistNdudi(m): 12:26pm On May 18, 2017
EAT THE GRAIN AND SPIT OUT THE STRAW

2 Corinthians 10:3-4

The bible verse show us that bringing down the stronghold of the enemy is not by the physical demonstration (it goes beyond that) and it is not by the number of high mountain you have visited but by the authority you have in Christ Jesus

You want to bring down the heavenly Host to fight for you, but you can't do that by going to high places or casting and bounding alone, it is by loving Jesus Christ with your life

We have two types of Christian

1) those that love God dearly (just as God commanded)

2) those that want to be known as mountain breaker (doing it by force even when the love of God cannot be found in them)

But the warfare is not carnal so you can't do it with force if the love of God is not in you

For those that want to be known as 'pastor tough or prophet tough',  listen to this, devil want you to believe that you are strong enough even without obeying the first and second commandment of God

This is what i call ' mind game', devil is playing mind game with you, he will make you believe you have arrive while you are still thousands of miles behind

If you are the type that always do something without giving it a second thought because you have been giving name like 'Radical Christian', you better watch your back because you are beginning to lose the love and anointing of God in you

A good Christian (be it Pastors or Prophet) will always enslave his own thoughts before releasing the one that will add value to the work of God, society even to his own ministry (2 Corinthians 10:5)

If you want to have control over your thoughts, then you need to first enslave every of your thoughts before releasing the good once (eat the grain and spit out the straw)

Putting your thoughts to obedient of God is the weapon to devil strongholds

God love the whole world but only the born again are favoured and you can only enjoy the favor if you make your thoughts to be under the control of the living God

Devil want you to go with your thought but God want you to go with His son's (Jesus) plans

Evang. Ndudi
Re: Teaching From Evangelist Ndudi (Different Topic) by EvangelistNdudi(m): 8:04am On May 21, 2017
TEMPTATION COMES WITHIN OUR NEEDS

Matthew 4:2-3

2) After fasting forty days and forty nights, he was hungry. 

3)The tempter came to him and said, “If you are the Son of God, tell these stones to become bread.”

Satan cannot tempt you with what he does not know about you

In the bible verse we just read, Jesus never complained of hunger (although He was hungry), but Satan still tempted Him with bread because Satan knew that Jesus was hungry

Satan tempt people with what they need or like

Let me give you an example

A brother that was once a fornicator will always be tempted by the presence of a beautiful woman around him and he may eventually fall if the power to over temptation is not in him

A repented thief that was put in charge of Church offering might be tempted to steal some cash if the power to fight temptation is not in him

One of the Satan's trick to catch people is temptation and the believe that "maybe God is tempting me ", see brethren, God do not tempt people with evil, you are tempted by our own lust (James 1:13-14)

One of the reasons​ why Christians fall into temptation is when you are serving God for materials benefits, 

another thing is if your purpose of being a Christian is not even clear to you

Jesus knew the reason why He was at that particular place, that is why He said " it is writing that man shall not live by bread alon" (Matthew 4:4), even when He was hungry, He knew that His purpose of coming to world is not to eat bread

See brethren, if we Christians do no know the purpose of us being born again, then it will take the grace of God for us to find the reason why we are alive

The only way to overcome temptation is to love God with everything in your life (one of the greatest commandment), that is when you have the power to control both the tempter and his temptation

Before i stop, i want to tell you this

Majority of those that falls into temptation are the lovers of what they fall into

I pray that the power to love God above every other thing will be giving to you in Jesus mighty name

You are unstoppable

Evang. Ndudi
Re: Teaching From Evangelist Ndudi (Different Topic) by EvangelistNdudi(m): 7:50pm On Jun 27, 2017
IN TIME OF LONELINESS

Psalm 23:4 "Even  when I must walk through the darkest valley, I fear no danger, for you are with me; your rod and your staff reassure me."

That Bible passage show us that no matter where we find ourselves, God is always with us

Maybe you are in a bad situation that makes you believe or know that you are all alone, brethren, God is with you

Don't give that loneliness chance to steal you joy, make Jesus your partner, chat Him up pull yourself out of that loneliness

Loneliness lives within your heart and brain, not in a real world

People can see you as a lonely person (base on what they see around you) but within you you know that you are not lonely because Jesus is there with you

What am i saying? God can give you comfort in time of your lost

Are you in a kind of trouble or affliction that make everyone around you abandon you? My friend, you are not alone! God is with you and He is willing to comfort you

Isaiah 41:10 "Don't be afraid, for I am with you! Don’t be frightened, for I am your God! I strengthen you – yes, I help you –yes, I uphold you with my saving right hand!

Inconclution, you are not what people think you are but you are what you think you are in Christ

Anytime you are in a mess and people stay away from you, my brother, don't feel lonely its just a reminder that you need to close up the gap you are creating between you and Christ

Run to Jesus today and Him only can give you comfort in time of your loneliness 

Remain bless

#EvangNdudi

(1) (Reply)

Next 2month / Who Is God? Where Is Heaven&hell? Is It Good To Preach Your Religion To Others / Be Internationally Ordain & License To Preach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.