Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,707 members, 7,802,103 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:16 AM

Man Impregnates Daughter For Ritual, Continues Act After Abortion - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Impregnates Daughter For Ritual, Continues Act After Abortion (35224 Views)

Man Impregnates His Daughter In Ogun After 8 Years Of Sex / Doctor And Nurse Arrested As Woman Dies Of Complications After Abortion. Photo / Yahoo Boy Paraded Unclad In Rivers, Tried To Use Girlfriend For Ritual After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Impregnates Daughter For Ritual, Continues Act After Abortion by dre11(m): 1:30pm On Oct 05, 2016
A 40-year-old man, Hafizu Isyaku, has allegedly impregnated his 13-year-old daughter in a move to satisfy the requirements of his cult group for a ritual purpose.

To compound the woes of his wife and mother of the girl, the man continues sleeping with his daughter after getting the pregnancy aborted.

The wife and mother of the girl, Maryam Manta, disclosed this to newsmen at her Kabala Doki residence in Kaduna, saying the incident occurred at Tudun Wada, Maraba, near Abuja where she resided before relocating to Kaduna.

She said she got to know about her daughter’s pregnancy when she returned from a three-month journey. She said, “When I returned from my journey where I went to see my parents, I noticed my daughter was sick and was behaving strangely.

Earlier, I didn’t suspect anything because my husband constantly gave her some concoctions to drink, claiming it was going to heal her. When the sickness persisted and I noticed my daughter had missed her period, I questioned and threatened her to tell me if she had any affair with any man. Eventually, she opened up to me that her father had been having canal knowledge of her while I was away.

“When I confronted my husband, he cried and confessed joining a cult which mounted pressure on him to get his daughter pregnant and then abort it as a sacrifice. I became confused and wept profusely but when he promised to disassociate himself from the cult, I went together with him to the hospital where the pregnancy was aborted.”

Speaking further, she said she found out that after the abortion, her husband was still having sexual intercourse with his daughter. “I caught him red handed in the very act. I became heartbroken and absconded from his home in Maraba and returned to Kaduna with my six children.

When I arrived Kaduna, I reported the issue to the District Head of Kabala Doki, Danlami Bawa, who invited my husband for some discussions.”

She said she had filed a court case at the Sharia Magistrate court, Magajin-Gari in Kaduna for the full custody of her six children, alleging that Hafizu, her husband had constantly visited and threatened her and the children. “He wants to seize the children from me,” she alleged.

As at the time of filing this report, Hafizu, who is an electronics dealer at Maraba market could not be reached.

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/man-impregnates-daughter-for-ritual-continues-act-after-abortion/165339.html
Re: Man Impregnates Daughter For Ritual, Continues Act After Abortion by maryjan8(f): 1:35pm On Oct 05, 2016
He will never go unpunish!

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Impregnates Daughter For Ritual, Continues Act After Abortion by ammyluv2002(f): 2:09pm On Oct 05, 2016
maryjan8:
Amen ooo! So disgusting

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Impregnates Daughter For Ritual, Continues Act After Abortion by Gentlelife50(m): 2:09pm On Oct 05, 2016
Let me go and invite NCAN

20 Likes

Re: Man Impregnates Daughter For Ritual, Continues Act After Abortion by Nobody: 2:09pm On Oct 05, 2016
So bad that even Satan who is the general overseer of wickedness, is amazed at the wickedness of man. This is completly unacceptable sad

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Impregnates Daughter For Ritual, Continues Act After Abortion by Moreoffaith(m): 2:09pm On Oct 05, 2016
Nkan nbe.
Re: Man Impregnates Daughter For Ritual, Continues Act After Abortion by Rilwayne001: 2:09pm On Oct 05, 2016
Buhari see what you caused angry angry angry

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Man Impregnates Daughter For Ritual, Continues Act After Abortion by DLondonboiy: 2:09pm On Oct 05, 2016
I'm sharing this country with crazy people....and sometimes i wonder if this doesn't make me crazy..
This can only happen in a zoo!!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Impregnates Daughter For Ritual, Continues Act After Abortion by menix(m): 2:09pm On Oct 05, 2016

Can u tell me why thunder wont fire this man...

Useless endtime father....

Ndi Ugwu nah nzuzu bu otu...

Tomorrow u becomes Alhaji, my South West brothers will vote him as president..

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Impregnates Daughter For Ritual, Continues Act After Abortion by engrjosefz(m): 2:10pm On Oct 05, 2016
WTF...
Re: Man Impregnates Daughter For Ritual, Continues Act After Abortion by ndlife: 2:10pm On Oct 05, 2016
Na wo oo dis people again
Re: Man Impregnates Daughter For Ritual, Continues Act After Abortion by Nobody: 2:10pm On Oct 05, 2016
Instead of condemning the act na surname una go dey find undecided

Who started this NCAN stuff sef?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Impregnates Daughter For Ritual, Continues Act After Abortion by Jessidaisy4(f): 2:10pm On Oct 05, 2016
Evil father!!

2 Likes

Re: Man Impregnates Daughter For Ritual, Continues Act After Abortion by ZainabOs(f): 2:10pm On Oct 05, 2016
Poor man
Re: Man Impregnates Daughter For Ritual, Continues Act After Abortion by oloworulz(m): 2:10pm On Oct 05, 2016
na wa oooo. I had my first sexx this month. hit likes for me.

6 Likes

Re: Man Impregnates Daughter For Ritual, Continues Act After Abortion by BrutalJab: 2:10pm On Oct 05, 2016
Na demdem.

ZzAbomination.

1 Like

Re: Man Impregnates Daughter For Ritual, Continues Act After Abortion by Jessidaisy4(f): 2:11pm On Oct 05, 2016
Rilwayne001:
Buhari see what you caused angry angry angry
Leave Mr President out of this

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Impregnates Daughter For Ritual, Continues Act After Abortion by doskie(m): 2:11pm On Oct 05, 2016
Oya oh streets.
Re: Man Impregnates Daughter For Ritual, Continues Act After Abortion by AgentOrange: 2:11pm On Oct 05, 2016
The man should be executed.

1 Like

Re: Man Impregnates Daughter For Ritual, Continues Act After Abortion by ihatebuhari(f): 2:11pm On Oct 05, 2016
men are wicked..........
Re: Man Impregnates Daughter For Ritual, Continues Act After Abortion by Samiceman: 2:11pm On Oct 05, 2016
The evil men do these days surprises even the devil cry

2 Likes

Re: Man Impregnates Daughter For Ritual, Continues Act After Abortion by Nobody: 2:11pm On Oct 05, 2016
Disgusting

1 Like

Re: Man Impregnates Daughter For Ritual, Continues Act After Abortion by Nobody: 2:12pm On Oct 05, 2016
Jessidaisy4:

This is proof for your original post incase you modify grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Impregnates Daughter For Ritual, Continues Act After Abortion by Nobody: 2:13pm On Oct 05, 2016
ihatebuhari:
men are wicked..........

Wetin men do? undecided
Re: Man Impregnates Daughter For Ritual, Continues Act After Abortion by GodIsFoolish: 2:13pm On Oct 05, 2016
oloworulz:
na wa oooo. I had my first sexx this month. hit likes for me.

You be juw man, no likes for u

1 Like

Re: Man Impregnates Daughter For Ritual, Continues Act After Abortion by teepsee(f): 2:13pm On Oct 05, 2016
Oboi another NCAN alert here. It's like today is a good day for the NCAN members.

This NUTeners are just so good in this news. You won't blame them, when they said they should marry someone that is there child's age, why won't they act like nkita

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Impregnates Daughter For Ritual, Continues Act After Abortion by hazyfm1: 2:13pm On Oct 05, 2016
maryjan8:

Never!!

1 Like

Re: Man Impregnates Daughter For Ritual, Continues Act After Abortion by Thisis2raw(m): 2:13pm On Oct 05, 2016
The evil that men do
Re: Man Impregnates Daughter For Ritual, Continues Act After Abortion by sweetcocoa(f): 2:13pm On Oct 05, 2016
Women like this make me mad, I honestly don't understand them, I mean, how do you continue living under the same roof with such a person? Somebody please help me out.

2 Likes

Re: Man Impregnates Daughter For Ritual, Continues Act After Abortion by NameCheckers: 2:13pm On Oct 05, 2016
Which part of the country angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Impregnates Daughter For Ritual, Continues Act After Abortion by dre1I(m): 2:13pm On Oct 05, 2016
angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Delta Man Arrested After Teenage Friend Dies Of Tramadol Overdose In Apartment / Olamilekan Akanbi Ojora Arrested At Delhi Airport, India / Young Men Caught Stealing Goats In Nsukka. See What Was Done To Them. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.