Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,959 members, 7,806,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac - Literature (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac (122763 Views)

Davichi: The Journal Of A Lovestruck Individual (A Romance Story) / The Dark Journal Of Katunga (A Short Story) / Episode 2: The Diary Of Nymphomaniac (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by Nobody: 9:01am On Oct 15, 2016
Hahaha.. I gas applaud miss Twaci tho, she da bomb cool

1 Like

Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by honeyjoyce(f): 9:35am On Oct 15, 2016
grin grin tongue Welldone Twaci

1 Like

Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by enyanwoke(m): 9:41am On Oct 15, 2016
Twaci good job but the problem is that I hate violence especially when is being metted out on women, I tried to skip through the violent part will be glad if you don't give the full detail of the violent scene thanks. cry

2 Likes

Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by susiivy: 10:23am On Oct 15, 2016
I am so happy dami has recieved her karma

1 Like

Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by shumuel(m): 10:52am On Oct 15, 2016
Kikiki Lol grin ladies! Just yesterday in the News a bestfriend tried enjoying what her friend was getting from an Irishman and got infected with HIV, now Damilola also don dey chop some whipings.

Nice one Twaci, did the News inspire that part ? ''Fuk me the way you fuk your wife'' undecided would some ladies ever learn ?

4 Likes

Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:57am On Oct 15, 2016
enyanwoke:
Twaci good job but the problem is that I hate violence especially when is being metted out on women, I tried to skip through the violent part will be glad if you don't give the full detail of the violent scene thanks. cry

Continue skipping... But don't tell any writer what to write and what not to write.... It's kinda disrespectful.

10 Likes

Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by tremzy07(f): 11:00am On Oct 15, 2016
all hail twaci! first of her name, writer of amazing plots Nz twists! I love the dami treatment. been chuckling so much that my husband had to ask what had me so glued to my fone. sent him the link to the thread now he is so addicted to the story grin more ink to your pen dear kiss

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by bobbydreofficial(m): 11:09am On Oct 15, 2016
I never laugh. cheesy cheesy cheesy
That serves Damilola right tongue tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by Twaci(f): 11:34am On Oct 15, 2016
tremzy07:
all hail twaci! first of her name, writer of amazing plots Nz twists! I love the dami treatment. been chuckling so much that my husband had to ask what had me so glued to my fone. sent him the link to the thread now he is so addicted to the story grin more ink to your pen dear kiss
Oh boy cheesy cheesy

Glad you enjoyed that part grin

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by Twaci(f): 11:35am On Oct 15, 2016
bobbydreofficial:
I never laugh. cheesy cheesy cheesy
That serves Damilola right tongue tongue tongue
susiivy:
I am so happy dami has recieved her karma
honeyjoyce:
grin grin tongue Welldone Twaci
psalmson23:
Hmmm! Twaci yaf gat me coming to NL everyday now, thought my NL addiction was cured, buh Twaci is getting me addicted again ooo.
Thumbs up.
Lawlahdey:

Thanks guyscheesy

But na so una hate Dami reach? sad cheesy
Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by Laveda(f): 11:51am On Oct 15, 2016
Twaci nice one sugar..

I've been laughing. gringrin she was _fucked the way she wanted but ended up crying..

Lmao. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by WHOcarex: 12:00pm On Oct 15, 2016
And when is the fuvking story gonna end? Cos I see people coming here to masturbate already undecided

2 Likes

Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by laikas: 12:56pm On Oct 15, 2016
WHOcarex:
And when is the fuvking story gonna end? Cos I see people coming here to masturbate already undecided
The vaseline crew, yeah i sight them.
Dami was payed back in her own coins, suits her right.
nice work twaci, keep the fire burning. Me likey.

1 Like

Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by enyanwoke(m): 2:26pm On Oct 15, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Continue skipping... But don't tell any writer what to write and what not to write.... It's kinda disrespectful.
yes sir, pardon me abeg

1 Like

Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by RichieBrown(m): 2:44pm On Oct 15, 2016
i dare say ure evil, u just knw how to paint that picture,dont ya?..The line,the twist,they just go round and round...Amazing love

2 Likes

Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by Pearlyakin(m): 4:14pm On Oct 15, 2016
Lawlahdey:
you are here also,welcome.

1 Like

Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by Nobody: 4:22pm On Oct 15, 2016
Pearlyakin:

you are here also,welcome.
Thank you sir smiley

2 Likes

Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by steryj(m): 4:48pm On Oct 15, 2016
enyanwoke:
yes sir, pardon me abeg
Good.

1 Like

Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by steryj(m): 5:01pm On Oct 15, 2016
I admire her descriptive prowess.

1 Like

Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by Pearlyakin(m): 6:13pm On Oct 15, 2016
Lawlahdey:
Thank you sir smiley
you are welcome once again.

1 Like

Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 15, 2016
Lmaoooo. Fvck me as you de fvck madam....not flog me as you dey flog madam

1 Like

Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by littlemistress: 8:42pm On Oct 15, 2016
sis, you're too good at this. karma's real. grin thumbs up.

1 Like

Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 15, 2016
BiafranBushBoy:
Hmmmm... Nairaland...
wo my brother you dey here , lol, but teach twaci small na , she be small pikin for sexual writings or erotic literature

1 Like

Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 15, 2016
Dami, sowie yhu hear.. Call me if yhu need a massage where it hurts.. 500 shades of Oma.. Twaci, I comment my reserve for now... Let me still observe first..

1 Like

Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by BiafranBushBoy: 10:02pm On Oct 15, 2016
stephenmorris:
wo my brother you dey here , lol, but teach twaci small na , she be small pikin for sexual writings or erotic literature

Lol... So na me bad pass??..

She is doing good...

Still trying to finish my next update joor...

lol..

1 Like

Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 15, 2016
BiafranBushBoy:

Lol... So na me bad pass??..
She is doing good...
Still trying to finish my next update joor...
lol..
kk we dey wait sha.u still dey skul bro
Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by BiafranBushBoy: 10:21pm On Oct 15, 2016
stephenmorris:
kk we dey wait sha.u still dey skul bro

noo.. finished since 2013...

lol..

WBU?
Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by selflove99(f): 11:20pm On Oct 15, 2016
enyanwoke:

Lol.. Say na only u dey here, abi u dey pay her?
Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by bolubennie(m): 11:31pm On Oct 15, 2016
LOl. . .I tire ohh!
Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by Ubong541(m): 3:48am On Oct 16, 2016
Twaci. You be boss oooooo. This your story keeps me wanting more..... Fire dey go
Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by Twaci(f): 6:54am On Oct 16, 2016
"What? Are you serious?!"

I laughed at Cassie's shocked face. "Yes, I am."

"And he - oh my God!" She laughed very hard with her hand on her stomach quite oblivious of the stares she got from the people around. "He whipped her real good?!"

"I definitely hope so." I replied with a mischievous smile.

"Damn this is hilarious! I can't stop laughing! See what I told you about those maids? They are just devilish creatures and can't be trusted. Glad it turned out this way for her. Has she said anything to you since it happened?"

I shook my head. "Nope. She has been avoiding me. And I think it's for the best."

"You know," she began as she regained her composure. "I think you should fire her before she tries something else."

I thought about it. "Nah! I don't think so. Firing her would be letting her off easily. I would rather she stay and always be in fear of what I would do to her. You know that feeling of guilt and fear of retaliation?"

Cassie smiled. "Sometimes I wonder how you got this evil. It's alarming!"

With a chuckle I crossed my legs and reached for my phone. "It's not being evil, I don't see why I should let her go when she can stay and suffer for her actions."

"Serves her right." She muttered with a smile, picked up her bag and brought out a list of groceries she wanted.

I called out to one of the sales girl and handed it over to her. "Get this ready immediately."

The girl nodded and walked away.

"Would you like something to drink?" I asked Cassie.

"Yes please, this laugh has got me dehydrated. Can I get a can of Pepsi please?"

I nodded and turned to call another of the sales girls but realized that it was just the cashier that was there, the other girls had gone to help the customers in the shop.

"Let me get it for you." I said to her and stood up.

"Sure, don't be long."

I smiled at her and walked between the aisles of stocked goods to get to the drinks section which was at the far corner of the supermarket. When I opened the fridge, I noticed a guy in glasses few steps away from me, his eyes glued to the rows of baby diapers before him. It was quite rare to see a guy in the baby section, I thought with a smile and reached for a can of Pepsi, most guys would prefer their wives did the shopping instead. I looked up and saw that he still stared at them, he looked quite confused. I closed the fridge and walked closer to him. "Excuse me?"

He turned and gave me an awkward smile. "H-hi. Hello."

I noticed he was nervous. Did I make him nervous? "Hi, good afternoon. Is there a problem? You have been staring at those diapers for a while now."

He adjusted his glasses and looked at the diapers again. "Sorry, I just - I am confused."

"Okay?"

"My sister asked me to get diapers for her little boy but she didn't say which size she wanted. I don't know if it is the mini she wants, the midi or the maxi. And I don't really have a clue as to where to start from."

I noted that it was his sister's child he got the diapers for, not his. That meant he wasn't married and also meant he was a sweet but confused uncle. I smiled. "Have you called her to ask?"

He sighed. "That's the problem, her phone is switched off and I really can't drive all the way back."

I nodded in agreement. "Ok, let's see how we can do this. How old is this boy?"

He thought for a while. "He should be a year and six months I think."

"Is he chubby?"

"Yeah, yeah he is," he replied with a faraway smile. It seemed he imagined the picture of the baby. "He is very chubby and stubborn too."

"Looks like you are very fond of your nephew." I said with a smile, he smiled back.

"Yes, he is my godson." He quickly brought out his phone and showed me the child on his wallpaper. "Here he is. Looks just like my sister!"

"Awwww! He is cute!" The child really looked good. "What is his name?"

"Kamsi." He said and returned the phone to his pocket. "So, is there a way you can help me?"

I really knew nothing about kids since I had none and no younger ones. But I felt I should try so I walked closer to the diapers and picked one. I turned it this way and that and found something that helped, there were age precisions on the pack. I looked for the one made for a one year and few months old child, found it and gave it to him. "Here."

He took it from me. "Oh! It was the midi after all. You know I had guessed it was the right one but I wasn't just sure of it. Thank you very much."

"You are welcome." I said with a smile.

He took six more packs from the rack and dropped them in the shopping basket he held. "Really I don't know what I would have done if you were not here. Would have picked two packs from each of the sizes."

That made me laugh. He really looked cute as he tried to explain himself and I couldn't help but like him. He was quite handsome, though not the daredevilish type like my husband, and was slightly built. I watched him as he checked what he had in his basket and smiled at me, he had a beautiful smile.

"I think I am done. Thank you for your help." He said.

"You are welcome." I repeated.

"Do you shop here quite often?"

I frowned and realized that he thought I was a customer too. I decided not to correct him, there was no harm if he saw me as normal girl. "Yeah, I do."

"That means we might be running into each other once a while."

"Yeah." I agreed.

"I am Dikachi."

"I am Oma."

He held out a hand and I shook it. "It's a pleasure meeting you."

"Yes, indeed."

He smiled again and walked past me towards the counter. I watched him till he disappeared between the aisles and realized that the drink I held had lost its chill. I turned back to the fridge to change it when I heard Cassie's voice.

"What the hell Oma? I thought you had frozen in the fridge or something!"

I laughed as I got out another can and passed it to her. "Sorry I was attending to a customer."

She nodded. "Hmmm, okay. My stuffs are ready and I need to go. We will see at home yeah?"

"Okay." I hugged her and followed her out.

I rolled off him breathlessly and fell on the bed. He smiled and smacked my ass, I smiled back and closed my eyes.

"How was it? Did you enjoy it?"

No, I thought. "Yes."

"Nice. You were kinda cold though but I am glad I pulled it off. You know it's always my pleasure."

I opened my eyes to look at him. Yes I had liked him, yes I had thought he was fun but Jack no longer meant anything to me. I felt it was all about the money and no emotions, the sex felt stale.

He threw his arm around me. "Are you okay?"

With a nod, I removed his hand, sat up and reached for my purse. I wanted to pay him and leave, there was nothing else to be done and I didn't want to delay his 'business'. I tapped on my phone's home button and saw I had ten missed calls from my husband. My heart jumped and i quickly came down from the bed to find my clothes. Why did he call? I thought in panic as I wore my undies.

Jack sat up and looked at me in confusion. "What is it?"

"My husband." I muttered and drew up my skirt. As I reached for my top, my phone rang again. It was my husband.

I didn't know what to do, should I pick it or not? I thought. I could lie and say I was busy in the shop and didn't know when my phone rang, but what if he was at the shop? Oh God!

I picked the call, my heart in my mouth. "Hey honey!" I said too sweetly.

"Oma where the hell are you?!"

I felt faint. "I-I am-"

"The girls at the supermarket said they had not seen you since morning!" He cut in impatiently. "Where are you?!"

My hand shook and my phone almost fell off. "I - I went out-"

"Without your driver and your car?!"

"I - I am sorry - I-" Oh God I couldn't stop stuttering.

"Get your asś home immediately!" He ordered and hung up.

I reached for the wall closest to me and leaned on it. I was doomed, I thought, my secret was out. I was dead! Seun was going to kill me!

I quickly dialed Cassie's number, she would know what to do, but then her phone was switched off. Of all days?!

"What is it?" Jack asked again. He looked quite scared and confused and I didn't blame him. It was all my fault.

I quickly dressed up, paid him and ran out to get a taxi, no time for uber. On my way home, I thought of excuses but came up with none, there was no way I could explain my disappearance to my husband. I could use Cassie I thought but what if he had sent someone to look for me there? What was I going to do?!

When the taxi stopped in front of my gate, I threw his money at him and ran to the house. When I entered, I met Damilola and Bisi at the sitting room, they discussed something in low tones and jumped when I entered. Dami shot me a deadly stare and I smiled, yes, I knew she hated me and didn't care. I practically jumped the stairs and went into my room...there was my husband.

He sat on the bed, his tie slightly askew and his eyes bloodshot. He glared at me when I entered and stood up. "Where were you?"

I closed the door behind me. What was I going to say? "I- I am sorry-"

"What are you apologizing for?! Where the hell are you coming from?!"

I was shaken, I had never seen Seun this mad before and was scared of what he would do. I stepped back. "Calm down ple-"

"Don't tell me to calm down!" He yelled.

I knew I was done for. I had fücked up big time. I blinked back the tears that had rushed to my eyes, I didn't want to appear weak. "I-I went out."

"To?!"

I gulped. "T-the hospital."

I didn't know where that came from. I had said it without thought and I knew I had to back it up. I quickly thought on what to say.

He looked taken aback. "The hospital? What for?"

I had come up with a plan. I allowed the tears that had earlier formed in my eyes fall down my cheeks. I sniffed. "I-I was tired. I am sorry but I had to go, I went to check what was wrong with me."

Seun looked at me with a frown. "Oma-"

I tried harder and let emotions boil within me to form more tears in my eyes. I thought of all the sad things I had passed through; my mother, my husband's torturous sex, the fact that I could no longer feel anything sexual....anything that spelt sadness for me. These things really helped as tears rushed to my eyes and made me look sad. "I am sorry - I - I just wanted to know why we don't have children! Why I can't conceive!"

"Oh you poor girl." He said softly and approached me to embrace me in a tight hug.

I had gotten to him.

"Oh you poor little girl. I am so sorry darling, I didn't know you were worried. Look, it's not your fault okay? Just - don't worry about it. Okay?" He kissed my forehead.

I nodded with a smile.

21 Likes 10 Shares

Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by Twaci(f): 6:56am On Oct 16, 2016
Seun traveled again and I was in complete control of my life once more. I didn't enjoy that freedom though as there was nothing that excited me anymore, not Jack, not the pòrns, the thought of sex seemed tiring. Cassie called it a phase, she said I had dived in fully in the world of sex and my body was numb from the impact it made...whatever that meant, I didn't know.

The supermarket seemed to be the only thing that kept my mind busy and I let myself drown in the work. There was nothing else to do.

One afternoon I saw a familiar face, It was Dikachi. He smiled when he recognized me and walked up to me. I felt it was rather convenient that I was at the counter and not on my seat, that way he would believe that I was done shopping, I thought.

"Hey you! Oma right?"

"Yes, hello. You are back."

He laughed. "Well so are you. We must really like this place."

I laughed. I liked the way he made me laugh. "Yeah, we really do. Back for more diapers?"

"Ha! Say wetin happen? Na so I like diaper reach?" He joked. "I actually came to get some stuffs. Today is my birthday."

"Ahhh!" I screamed and hugged him. I had no idea why I did it but it felt nice. I broke off awkwardly. "Happy birthday."

He looked really nervous. "I-well thank you. Thank you very much."

"You are welcome."

"You know, there's going to be a party. Not something too big, just my friends and I drinking and dancing, might be messy. But I would like you to come."

I didn't even think about it, I needed fun and just got a window. "Wow! That would be nice!"

"So you will come?"

"Of course! I mean it's your birthday and all your wants should be carried out, right?" I asked jokingly.

"Oh-I don't know," he gushed and adjusted his glasses nervously. "Thank you very much. I didn't think you would say yes, being a stranger and all. I appreciate it, thank you."

"You keep saying thank you, you really should summarize it you know."

He laughed. "You are very funny. One would think you are those stuck up girls that rarely talk back when spoken to. I like you."

I liked the way he made me feel. "Thank you. Now can we move along? We are holding up the line."

He agreed, paid for the things he had taken and I saw him off to his car. He offered me a ride home but I refused it with the excuse that I waited for someone. We exchanged numbers and he promised to text the party venue to me.

Evening came and Cassie was more than happy to help me dress up. She had picked a black jumpsuit paired with a jean jacket and black knee high boots to go with it and had styled my hair in a beautiful ponytail. The makeup made my eyes smoky and daring...I looked like a rebellious teenager. I loved it.

"So, this friend of yours, do you think he likes you?" She asked as she picked out silver earrings from my jewelry box.

I stared at myself in the mirror and thought about what she had asked. I really didn't think so, Dikachi was just being nice, I concluded. "I don't know. I don't think so."

She eyed me curiously. "This one you are sounding like this, do you like him?"

"No! No I don't." I replied with a short laugh. "He is not really my type, he's not that built and though he is handsome-"

"I didn't ask if he was your type." Cassie said with a smile. "Just take it easy sha and be careful. Don't do anything you will regret."

"Of course! That day my husband almost caught me taught me a lesson biko! I can't have repeat of that." I explained.

She nodded and passed the earrings to me. "That reminds me, Jack asked about you, said you stopped going there. I told him what had happened that day and he sent his love."

I wore the earrings, frankly Jack was the last thing on my mind. "Thanks. I will call him later."

My phone beeped and I checked to see that Dikachi had sent the venue, it was a hotel. I jumped up and picked my purse, I turned to Cassie. "How do I look?"

"Like a baby Rihanna." She said with a smile.

I got to the venue in thirty minutes and called him. He came out of hotel and smiled when he saw me. He really looked good I thought as he came closer, the grey shirt and blue jeans he wore gave him a careless yet sexy look and his glasses added to the allure.

"Hey you! I am glad you made it! You look smashing!" He said as he hugged me.

He smelt nice, I thought. "Thank you! You don't look bad either."

"Awwww come on! You shouldn't make my head swell. Let's go in and meet the others."

He took me inside and led me to the bar to meet his friends. There were three of them and they all came with a partner. There was the lanky Lekan and his white girlfriend Allen, the crazy Jeffrey and his equally crazy girl, Chika, who couldn't stop dancing on his laps and the sharp tongued Claire and her dark and sexy boyfriend, Tom. I noticed Dikachi had come alone and I wondered if it had to do with me. They were all together a fun and noisy group and I had no regrets being with them.

"So," Lekan began as I drank a bottle of Smirnoff. "When this yeye Dika told me he invited a friend, I didn't know that you would turn out to be this pretty. Hope you will be the one to tie him down."

I laughed.

"Really Lekan stop na!" Dikachi said. "You are embarrassing her. It's not as if we are dating or anything, we just met."

"Then you better act quick before boys go chance you!" Tom cut in. "Because as I dey see Lekan eyes so-"

We all laughed.

"Abeg abeg! No dey use style talk wetin dey your mind." Lekan replied. "Abi you dey fear say Claire go leave you?"

"Eh eh!" Claire raised her hand. "No just call my name there."

"See this ehoro," he joked. "With big teeth like something wey I no know. See Tom if know wetin good for you better go find fine person marry. Unless you want make your children carry teeth like hoe-"

Allen smacked her boyfriend's lap. "It's okay na."

"Thank you jaare Allen. This your boyfriend dey find person wey go kill am." Claire said and showed Lekan a clenched fist.

"So you feel say if they put you and Lekan for ring say make una fight, you go beat am abi?" Jeffrey asked with a chuckle.

"No mind the rabbit teeth na." Lekan said and took another gulp of his drink.

I watched as they threw playful banters at each other and laughed when funny statements were made. I took another gulp from my bottle and concluded that the night was a good one. I turned to look at the celebrant who had stayed silent and watched too. I caught him staring at me with a smile, it was funny but I felt something flutter in my stomach and I looked away.

After a while, Chika led her boyfriend to the middle of the bar and danced with him. She was a very good dancer, I thought as she whined and twerked on him. In no time the other couples went to join them and I was left with Dikachi.

"Sorry about my friends," he started. "They are crazy."

I smiled. "Crazy is good, it is not boring."

"True." He agreed. "Hope you are enjoying yourself though."

"Yeah, I am. Thank you."

He nodded and turned to watch the dancers for a while. "You know, I am not much of a dancer, but I think it's rude of me to leave my friends out there dancing when it's my day."

"Yeah it is. Too bad I am not much of a dancer too."

He laughed. "You don't look like it. You look like one that would tear down the dance floor if given the chance."

"Haha! Very funny. You are not serious."

"Really?" He asked, dropped his bottle and stood. "Prove me wrong."

"How can I prove you wrong in-" I stopped when he pulled me up. "Oh no, wait please. I can't dance."

"Neither can I." He said. "But we will learn, together, tonight."

I laughed. He really meant it because he dragged me to the dance floor and held me. It was funny to me, I was tipsy and shy and there I was, stuck with a guy I rarely knew but liked. What was wrong with me?

We danced ridiculously and was laughed at by the others but we didn't care. Nothing mattered to us. It was a beautiful feeling.

Two hours later and we were in his car, in front of my gate, laughing like kids. We made jokes about everything that had happened in the party and laughed over how crazy everything had been.

"I can't believe I actually danced. I have never been to a party like this in my entire life!" I exclaimed.

"I guess there is a first time for everything." He said. "But you did good, I'll give you that."

I smiled tiredly. "Thank you. I should go in."

"Yeah, you should."

He looked at me for a while and I felt something pass between us. It was electrifying and made me breathless. I wanted to kiss him but wanted him to initiate it. I didn't want to look cheap.

But he didn't. He came down from the car, helped me out of my seat and led me to the gate. I looked at him confused and wondered why he had not made a move. He knocked on the gate and Audu answered.

"Who be that?!"

"Audu." I called out. "It's me."

"Oh! Madam!" He quickly opened the gate.

Dikachi smiled at me. "This is where I'll say good night."

"Oh." I said. There was no kiss. "O-okay, good night."

"I will call you tomorrow."

I nodded and watched him as he walked back to the car and drove off.

I frowned. Why didn't he kiss me?

18 Likes 7 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (25) (Reply)

No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts / My Final Year Love: Perfect Rejection Season 2 (MFYL PR2) / Married And Single (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.