Stats: 3,148,807 members, 7,802,582 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:44 PM

ATM Fraud - An Appropriate Reply To Fraudulent SMS (picture) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ATM Fraud - An Appropriate Reply To Fraudulent SMS (picture) (1831 Views)

New ATM Scam Alert Fraudsters Use And Can Put You In Serious Trouble / EFCC Reply To An Individual Who Intends To abolish EFCC if he is president / Efcc Epic Reply To Twitter User Who Wants To Choose Between MMM Or Yahoo Yahoo (2) (3) (4)

ATM Fraud - An Appropriate Reply To Fraudulent SMS (picture) by Abee79(m): 4:42pm On Oct 05, 2016
After getting fed up with receiving SMS from fraudsters, I decided to prepare a standard reply for all of them. You have my permission to modify and use it depending on your belief and intensity of anger cool
* CAVEAT: If you ever get such messages, you don't have to reply. It is usually better to just ignore such mischief seekers . . .

Re: ATM Fraud - An Appropriate Reply To Fraudulent SMS (picture) by samopad(m): 5:08pm On Oct 05, 2016
I love this.

I pray the fraudster repents.

instead of investing their precious time on something productive, they waste their life and destiny on defrauding people.

# if we all do what is right the Nigeria we desire will become reality.

Re: ATM Fraud - An Appropriate Reply To Fraudulent SMS (picture) by Bilabong(m): 5:16pm On Oct 05, 2016
Boy are not smiling

Re: ATM Fraud - An Appropriate Reply To Fraudulent SMS (picture) by HtwoOw: 9:29pm On Oct 05, 2016
Those sms are sent from a bulk SMS center your reply probably never delivers so, why waste #4 to send SMS to non existent number

Re: ATM Fraud - An Appropriate Reply To Fraudulent SMS (picture) by sonsomegrigbo: 7:39am On Apr 17, 2018
Wetin consan me.....

Na Igbo dem...

They can't identify fraudulent texts sent by 5%of their own people who are averagely educated....

Illiteracy is a disease.

Shiorrrrrr
Re: ATM Fraud - An Appropriate Reply To Fraudulent SMS (picture) by umairali: 10:38am On May 14, 2018
People of the ear just want to earn money without consideration of their source and impacts on the lives of others. For generation of best essay results hiring of aussie writings from qualified writers is useful solution for students.
Re: ATM Fraud - An Appropriate Reply To Fraudulent SMS (picture) by Nobody: 10:54am On May 14, 2018
[code][/code]
Re: ATM Fraud - An Appropriate Reply To Fraudulent SMS (picture) by Richard34: 8:46am On Jun 04, 2018
SMS marketing a great player of the digital marketing in this modern Era. The best cordless vacuum cleaner are using SMS marketing to reach the customers very effectivly with great conversion rate.

Arm Robbers Killed Last Night / My Ex Girlfriend Has Been Scammed On Facebook / Covenant Student Commits Suicide After Being Outed By Friends?