Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,111 members, 7,807,355 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

The Last Virgin By Mr Kiddah - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Last Virgin By Mr Kiddah (3264 Views)

Comic Night With Me and My Mummy-(part One) By Mr Rational / "Be The Judge", A Short Story By Mr.physics / Funke My Sexy Secretary By Mr.kiddah (episode 1-10) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Last Virgin By Mr Kiddah by kiddahgfx(m): 7:09pm On Oct 05, 2016
The Last Virgin

Main Cast’s:

Funke
Cynthia
Folake
Elizabeth
Oge

Note: guy's please note this story is multi sided so as not to get confused while reading it

Episode 1 (Introduction)

(Funke's Residence)

Funke's Dad: My daughter remember the kind of family you're from, and don't forget to be a God fearing lady in school

Me (Funke) : Daddy I promise to be of good behaviour, you know I'm the only one left for you as your companion after mom's demise, I hope now you'll have time to remarry.

(Cynthia's Residence )

Cynthia's Mom: My daughter I won't be able to take you to school, the driver will take you instead... Don't worry when your dad is back from his business trip we'll come to visit you.

Me (Cynthia) : Mom!!!

Cynthia's Mom : you know I wish I could take you but I've got to seal a deal of 3 billion naira, don't worry I promise to send you extra 100k next week, just manage the 200k with you

(Folake's Residence )

Papa : My daughter please don't disappoint us, you know you are our only hope we don't have much but don't worry when your mama collects the loan from her thrift organization, we'll send it to you

Me (Folake): Papa its okay I understand, once I settle down I'll also look for a work to do to sustain myself

(Elizabeth’s Residence)

Me (Elizabeth): papa and mama see wetin una give me, do you want me to go and suffer ni

Elizabeth’s mom: my daughter please bear with us, this is what we could afford

Elizabeth’s Dad: i don know say you're a bastard child, do you now want me to go and do money rituals or what?

Me: my own is sha for you to provide for me and take care of me well

(Oge's Residence)

Me (Oge) : Mama and papa this is too much na, when it's not as if i won't come back home

Papa : My daughter it's not much at all, we even wished we could provide more than this.

Mama: just be of good behaviour in school my dear

Me: i promise not to disappoint you mama and Papa .

**Story proper**

Hi5 University (imaginary name)
They are all fresher’s (new students)
Funke got to school first, she did her registration and headed to her hostel, she happened to be the first to get to the room... While she was still accessing the room's beauty, Cynthia the rich girl walked in with beauty and riches all over her... Funke had already started to admire her before she could even say hello folake barged in looking wretched but still managed to look good in it, while the three of them were trying to get along Elizabeth and Oge walked in the same time....

few minutes later they were all into each other while Elizabeth was trying to get acquainted with Cynthia in order to get out of her riches.......

11:59pm

They were still talking being the first day in school, suddenly a group of guy's barged in, blind folded them and took them away.

By the time they were un blindfolded, they realized they were in an unknown area :

**the guys were all masked**
Voice1 : God mother take them inside and check out if they’re intact

Godmother (also masked): okay sir

It was when they got to where they’re were going to be checked they realized they were not the only one being kidnapped… still they didn’t know what they were being checked for…….
**few minutes later**
After they’ve stripped them naked and placed a calabash on each and every one of them, ten of them were taken to a separate room including FUNKE, CYNTHIA, FOLAKE,ELIZABETH AND OGE …..

**unknown voices conversing with bedroom voices**
Folake was able to get few words out of what they were discussing “just ten …….. are virgins’’

Later on they were all blindfolded and found themselves tied up in a bush the following morning, now they’re left on our to be rescued

………….
**10:00am*
Still no one came to rescue them, luckily for them three guys were walking by the bush and heard their screams, they rescued them and the ladies were shocked that the guys were not surprised to see them tied up…..

Guy1: my name is femi , you guy’s are freshers right
The Ladies: **nods **
Guy2 (sola): hahhaahahahaha that means you all are virgins niyen
**they looked at eachother with a surprised look**
Sola: well my advice for you girls is to keep your virginity till you graduate, the guys that kidnapped you will be back for you in a decent way , its left to you all .... or lemme just say its left for you to become The Last Virgin….
(This is the main phrase behind the title)

Femi: and please note that they don’t have any good/main motive behind this, they just do it for fun
Sola: They call themselves ‘’’Virgin Hunters’’, you’ll hear about them soon enough

(This is the main phrase behind the title)

Watchout for episode 2

Re: The Last Virgin By Mr Kiddah by kiddahgfx(m): 7:10pm On Oct 05, 2016
EPISODE 2 (Encounter With The Virgin Hunters)
Unknown to them sola, femi and the 3rd guy (uche) are part of the virgin hunters, they were also part of the guys who kidnapped them …..
They actually did this so that by the time they come back in a decent way, the ladies will be deceived to give in to them………….

**back in the hostel**

The ladies were busy crying and now scared, Elizabeth was even suggesting that maybe they should consider forfeiting their adminssion since the virgin hunters are now after them…
Elizabeth: it seems I’ll go back to my papa house
Funke : I think I’ll also do the same
Cynthia : as for me I’ll tell my parents since they are rich and well connected, might even get a personal bodyguard
Folake : I don’t see any reason why we should all start saying this, I think this is a challenge to each and every one us
Oge : challenge? How?
Folake : if we can hold on to our virginity till date, I think we keeping it till we graduate should not be a big deal….

Cynthia: the choice is yours

**following day in school**

NOTE : the story is now multi sided from here

**Oge’s side of the story**

I was on my way to the admin block for registration, suddenly I saw a familiar face but can’t really recollect where I knew him from and to my amazement he greeted me

Stranger: hello beauty
Me: sorry do I know you
Stranger : you’ve forgotten me so soon, its I Femi
Me: oh my bad, thanks for the other day
Femi : you’re welcome, meanwhile can I get your contact , I wish to know you better
Me : oh no problem, here it is 0808******
Femi : talk to you later

**Folake’s Side of the Story**
I was on my way to get something to eat nearby since I’ve not really settled down and already tired due to the stress of the kidnapping, on my way I met sola
Me : good day sir
Sola : hahahah don’t sir me I’m just a young boy o
Me : if you say so sir, thanks for the other day
Sola : my pleasure, meanwhile can I get your mobile contact
I was about to give him not until it occurred to me that sola might even be part of the Virgin Hunters even though he looks responsible, so I thought to myself I won’t be fooled with his appearance
Me : ok sir that would be later, I don’t know it off head
Sola : later then

**Cynthia and elizabeth side of the story**
(Cynthia and elizabeth were both in the same department)
**on their way to school**
Cynthia : so folake tell me what type of guys do you like
Elizabeth : cute, handsome and rich, as for me the main thing I need is his riches , that’s why I did not date all those poor boys in my hood
Cynthia : money ke

Suddenly we met the third guy(uche) who rescued us with one of his friend , he looked decent and gentle so we decided to greet him

Cynthia : hello sir
Uche : I don’t think I know you girls
Elizabeth : we are the girls you and your friend rescued the other day
Uche : oh oh my bad, evening ladies and your names are?
Cynthia : mine is Cynthia but you can call me c baby
Elizabeth : mine is elizabeth you can also call me eazy bae
Uche : what a lovely name well meet my friend john
To cut the long story short, uche exchanged contacts with Cynthia while john did the same with elizabeth

**Elizabeth In John’s Room**
Within few days I and john were already into eachother

John : I am happy you finally decided to pay me a visit
Me : funny you, I was all alone in my hostel with folake , you know she’s this religious type that’s why I decided to come
John : funny you, anyway you are looking beautiful today o
Me : thanks
John is a lovely, handsome and rich guy, I actually fell for him because his room has riches written all over it, while we were busy discussing he made an attempt to kiss me but I ignored it at first so he continued talking as if nothing happened but later when he realised that I was now fully into him he made another attempt to kiss me which was successful, I might be a virgin but that is not my first time of kissing…….. the kissing was becoming so much passionate and before I knew what was going on, his hand was already in my bra gently massaging my breast, mehn john is so good when it comes to romance …………

**still in the romance session**
Few minutes later he got undressed and he did the same to his body, at this moment I had forgotten about the whole virgin hunters and I had even forgotten that I am still a virgin, john really made me feel special that moment…

We continued with the romance and then he made his way inside me to disvirgin me, then suddenly……………

Watchout for episode 3
Re: The Last Virgin By Mr Kiddah by nawtielizzie(f): 10:39pm On Oct 05, 2016
hmmm is dere any vacant seat on d first row dere.. #tynking_out_loud I finally got one... following
Re: The Last Virgin By Mr Kiddah by kiddahgfx(m): 3:50pm On Oct 06, 2016
Re: The Last Virgin By Mr Kiddah by kiddahgfx(m): 3:53pm On Oct 06, 2016
EPISODE 3 (ONE DOWN)
**IN THE HOSTEL**
Elizabeth was back in her hostel only to meet nobody, she quickly showered and decide to take a nap….

**flashback**
**Elizabeth side of the story**
**back in John’s room**
When john was about to successfully disvirgin me , his phone suddenly rang and he was told that his dad is at the school gate so he has to quickly freshen up and unknown to me I would have being the first person to be disvirgned.

**Funke’s side of the story**
**in church**
I was in church then I sited sola from afar, he happened to be the choir master and that gave me the belief that his a good guy so I made it my mission to get close to him……..

**after service**
Me : bro sola
Sola : oh sister , wow cant believe you’d still recognise my face
Me: why wont I, can I get your contact, I wish to know you better sir
Sola : no problem

**later on we exchanged contacts**

**same day**
**Folake’s side of the story**
I was in church when the youth pastor walked up to me and told me that he noticed that I could sing very well, so he made a proposal for me to join the youth choir which I thought would be lovely… he told me to wait for proper introduction

After the introduction he collected my contact and we rounded up the meeting, while I was on my way back to the hostel I noticed the youth pastor (Bro Segun) was following me…. At first I thought he was stalking me but later………..

Me : sir are you not going home?
Pastor Segun : that’s my hostel down there
Me : I was scared at first
So when we got to the front of his hostel he told me to branch so that he could treat me well , at first I ignored but I fell for his sweet words…. Mehn segun’s voice is so sweet and lovely

**Inside Segun’s Room**
It was well furnished and beautiful, he later offered me a glass of juice which I stylishly collected from him, few minutes later after drinking it I slept off…….

**Waking Up*
I met myself naked, and I was very confused at first I thought I was in my hostel only to see myself beside Pastor Segun…………
Me : pastor what have you done?
Pastor Segun : oh oh you mean the fun we just had together , to be really sincere I never expected you to be a virgin with all this your endowment and beauty
Me: Pastor it’s not fair o, you just ruined my life, career and future **sobbing**
Pastor Segun : sorry dear had it been I would not have done it
Me: Shutup after drugging me, so this is how you do other sisters in the church …..

I left his room angry and crying, with my life being ruined and the following questions flowing through my mind
What will I tell my fellow roomies?
What will I now do with my life?
What will I do from now on?
Who will I tell?
What is the way out?

**Pastor Segun’s side of the story**
Immediately folake left my place I put a call through to femi , we are both part of the virgin hunters, folake never saw it coming…
Me : femo femo
Femi : wetin we see today wey you call me
Me : you won’t believe what happened today
Femi : you don give person belle abi because that’s your normal routine
Me : no o, one down o
Femi : one down ?
Me : I’ve disvirgin folake the church girl that you were saying she won’t be easy to get to
Femi : are you for real?
Me : yes o

**Hospital **
I was not feeling too fine so I decided to go for medical check-up in the hospital, after the check-up I was told to wait for my result……

Nurse : who is folake
Me : I ma
Nurse : **looking at me in a very suspicious way** the doctor wants to see you
**in the doctor’s office**
Doc : miss folake , just know that this is not end of the world o
Me: doc whats wrong?
Doc: here is the result of the test
**I opened the letter and what I saw really amazed me**
Me : H.I.V what ?
Doc: my dear don’t cry , you can still live a normal life with the right prescriptions
Me: **crying** temi ti baje o (my life has been destroyed)

**in the hostel**
Elizabeth : why are you crying folake
Cynthia : I wonder o
Me : don’t worry
Oge : don’t mind them, what’s really wrong
I explained what happened to me to them, they were all discouraged that I was the last person they thought could do that and no matter how I hard I try to explain to them they won’t believe that I was raped……. Suddenly I ran to the toilet and went to vomit and when I came out I was feeling dizzy and later collapsed so I was rushed to the hospital…

**hospital:
Doc : who brought the lady that was just rushed in
Oge : I sir
Doc : nothing to worry about she’s just 3weeks pregnant
Elizabeth , Cynthia , Oge, and Folake : Pregnant!!!

Watchout for episode 4
Re: The Last Virgin By Mr Kiddah by Josiah1150(m): 8:02pm On Oct 06, 2016
[color=#000099][/color] kiss cool story... Am glued to ur story OP...
Re: The Last Virgin By Mr Kiddah by kvngolami(m): 7:34pm On Oct 07, 2016
nice story but i cant diff btw cast and storyline
Re: The Last Virgin By Mr Kiddah by kiddahgfx(m): 9:42am On Oct 10, 2016
EPISODE 4 (REDEMPTION GONE WRONG)

**alone in the toilet**
Hmmmm see what my life has turned to, now I’ve become a disgrace to my family, what will I tell my parents that are trying their best to send me to school… is this how I’ll repay them of their good deeds……
I have to get rid of this pregnancy and thank God the hiv result I was given was not for me , it has given me a chance for redemption…

**Flashback**
**Back in the hospital**

Oge : so doctor you mean she’s pregnant
Cynthia : after the hiv again
Doc : which hiv?
Cynthia : she went for medical check-up and she was told that she’s hiv positive
Doc : according to test being carried out by our professionals she’s hiv negative………….

It was later the doctor that did the test for me begged me that the result was meant for another lady

**Funke’s side of the story**
**inside sola’s room**
I was inside sola’s room since he has been troubling me to come visit him for a while now, while we were talking he made love advances to me and claimed that he really loved, at first I was shocked but later I realized he was serious with it or so I thought……… I told me he should let us to be friends since we are both among the choristers in the church, but instead of him to stop he knelt down almost crying, on seeing this I was convinced that he truly meant what his saying so I pulled him up and kissed him but instead of the kiss to die down it grew more intense , mehn sola can kiss for Africa o…. the guy loves kissing see the way he was performing wonders on my lips immediately I got wet , and at this point I was trying to control myself so that the unexpected won’t happen but the harder I try the harder it becomes to hold myself so I actually gave up and meanwhile I’ve missed being romanced by a guy ………………

Gently he pulled down my skirt and my top leaving me in my bra and pant, then he gently undressed himself fully naked, mehn….
Me: all that for you?
Sola : na so we see am….

Then he came towards me kissed me again and unhooked my bra, and he removed my pants and laid me on the bed then…………………………

**in the library I was trying to read but it’s just not sticking to my brain, I kept thinking about what happened to folake then all of sudden my phone rang……..

Me: hello who is on the line?
Stranger : it’s the school clinic , your attention is urgently needed
Me: what happened?
Clinic : one of your friend named Folake was just rushed down here…….

**School clinic**
Doc : good day lady
Me: sir please what’s wrong with my friend?
Doc : she had an abortion and it damaged her womb, the probability of her to be able to conceive is very low
Me: haaa folake , why? Why?
Doc : take it easy dear

**Funke’s side of story**
**Romance continue**
It was very obvious that sola is a sex freak, the guy took me to cloud 9 even without penetrating yet, soon enough he tried to penetrate and I realized he wasn’t wearing a condom so I asked him to get one and he said I should not worry it that his clean, well I was too lust so I didn’t even bother to persuade him to get one……..
Mehn he gently penetrated inside me, at first it was painful but later I started to enjoy it…..

**three weeks later**
I got ill and it was getting serious , I was rushed to the hospital where a checkup was done, when the results came out I was told that I am H.I.V positive……..

**back in the hostel**

Everyone was seated speechless, folake was just recovering from the abortion she did which damaged her womb, now her probability of being able to conceive is very low… now funke is back with her own H.I.V positive, every one of them was speechless…
Re: The Last Virgin By Mr Kiddah by kvngolami(m): 12:14pm On Oct 11, 2016
this story title suppose be "no more virgin"
Re: The Last Virgin By Mr Kiddah by kiddahgfx(m): 12:40pm On Oct 18, 2016
dropping some episodes now
Re: The Last Virgin By Mr Kiddah by kiddahgfx(m): 12:57pm On Oct 18, 2016
EPISODE 5 ( WHO’S NEXT?)
Hmmmmm I even thought I would be the first to fall victim of the virgin hunters, now they’ve unleased what they are made of …. The question now is who is next, is it I or Cynthia or Oge… I think I just have to tighten my seatbelt and I am also happy that john is not one of them …. Now I’ve decided to start living a good life o……

**Cynthia side of the story**
Oh you’ve been wondering when it’s going to be my turn or you think I am next well well………..
I also decided to stay far from guys after what happened to folake and funke, the church goers amidst us …
**phone rings**
Me : hello, who is on the line?
Stranger : its uche
Me : na wa o since
To cut the story short he told me that today was his birthday and after wishing him a happy birthday he invited me over for his birthday party which I agreed to attend with Elizabeth………..

**Uche’s birthday party**
When I got there I met a lot of people there smoking, drinking and eating, there were a lot of things being used lavishly………..
Elizabeth went to hang out with her bf (john) while I was left alone looking for uche , john went to call uche for me since they were friends…
Soon enough I hooked up with uche and later on, he offered me a cup of drink which I told him I can’t take due to the fact that I don’t take alcoholic drinks then he got something different for me and unknown to me the drink has being drugged…………
As I was about to drink it I noticed a look in uche’s eyes , like he was waiting for me to take it, this actually discouraged me from drinking it.
I noticed he was trying his best to lure me into drinking it but since I am being suspicious I decided not to take it so I told him I would like to go and unknown to me they’ve planned that both I and Elizabeth were going to be victims that night so I stylishly told him I would like to be on my way that I just received a text that we’re having 7am class tomorrow .
I went to call Elizabeth and I noticed she was already high so when I told john that we would be on our way he was happy and that surprised well as of now it’s none of my business I really have to get to my hostel as soon as possible as I was dragging Elizabeth along I saw one of the other girls that was among us (The Virgins) .
I wanted to ignore her but something told me to call her and as I was about to do that I saw her dancing with sola , well there was nothing I could do. suddenly I heard a gunshot which led to commotion, everywhere got disorganized within a minute which left me to decide whether to abandon my friend Elizabeth and run for my life then suddenly john suddenly beckoned on us and tried to help us escape, it was then I realized john had fallen in love with Elizabeth but unfortunately for us john was caught by sola ……..
Sola : john so you want to betray us for a lady
John : it’s not like that…..
Before john could utter any word he was shot on his forehead and left in his own pool of blood, then sola pointed the gun at me and the next thing I heard was the sound of a gunshot…….
At first I thought it was sola that fired at me but later I discovered it was a total stranger who saved us and helped us to our hostel……….

**Funke side of the story**
**Alone in the room**
I have totally ruined my life , imagine a young girl of my age with hiv, what will I tell my parents and my friends who are looking up to me, it’s better I leave this world for good than to face it’s shame and embarrassment …………
**Cynthia’s side of the story**
On getting to the room I met no one in the room so I laid Elizabeth down on her bed while I went to sleep…..
**morning**
I was still asleep and enjoying my sleep after a long stressful night then suddenly I heard Elizabeth scream….
Me : you this drunkard that almost got us killed , what’s it again this morning
Elzabeth : come and see funke in the bathroom
On getting to the toilet I saw funke where she hung herself, she had committed suicide , different questions started flowing through my mind
Who would believe us if we told them what happened?
What should we do?
Why did she kill herself?
Or did someone kill herself?
Re: The Last Virgin By Mr Kiddah by kiddahgfx(m): 12:58pm On Oct 18, 2016
EPISODE 6 (POLICE KASALA)

Continuation
Suddenly we heard a knock on the door, mehn I and Elizabeth were disorganized we didn’t know what to do, so we decided to keep mute but the person continued knocking but still we kept mute but suddenly the door opened and Immediately I pissed on my body , it was then I realized that it’s folake so I whispered to her to come and immediately she entered the bathroom she saw funke’s body hanging and immediately she saw this she screamed… suddenly we heard a male voice outside asking what’s wrong, it was then folake told us that funke’s dad is outside …
Me: we are doomed
Elizabeth: haaa mogbe mo da ran
Folake: so you killed her?
Before I could explain folake ran outside to tell her dad , even Elizabeth doesn’t know the full story of what happened the other night…………..

**police station**
We were being held in custody with restriction to mobile access, while we were being held in custody we heard a woman shouting and screaming that her daughter has being kidnapped and the kidnappers were asking for a ransom of #1,000,000…. She started screaming chineke mo my oge , suddenly it occurred to me that it’s been a while we’ve seen Oge….

**Oge side of the story**
I was on my way home from a party and almost at my hostel before two guys came out of nowhere and kidnapped me..I was blindfolded and soon I met myself in an empty room with two guys, later they forced me to give them my mom’s number asking for a ransom of #1,000,000 within 7days or else they’ll deliver my dead body to her door post

**Back in the police station**
Elzabeth what are we to do now, who will even believe our story, even you yourself you don’t know the full story, she was surprised so I narrated everything that happened, she started crying when she realized that her boyfriend has been killed… while we were busy discussing funke’s dad walked in with her lawyer so I and Elizabeth were taken to the DPO’s office where funke’s dad , mom and lawyer were sited and to my own surprise funke’s dad is the state commissioner of police and before I could say anything Elizabeth screamed
Me: what’s wrong
Elizabeth : we are in deep shit
Me: what’s wrong na?
Elizabeth : my dad is funke’s dad lawyer

My dad fainted………
Re: The Last Virgin By Mr Kiddah by kiddahgfx(m): 12:58pm On Oct 18, 2016
EPISODE 7 (THE JOURNEY CONTINUES)
**thinking**
Hmmmm what will I do now, where will my parents get that huge amount of money , what will be my mom’s condition now because she’s very hypertensive and unknown to me Elizabeth and Cynthia are both in another gbege in the police station…. Abeg shey na by force to be virgin ni?
**folake’s side of the story**
Hmmm come to think of it, am I not the one that led Elizabeth and Cynthia to the police station, I did not really think about it well, what can I do to save my friends….
While I was busy thinking and pondering on what to do I saw an envelope on funke’s bed , and when I opened it I saw a letter in it written by funke before she committed suicide, alas there is a proof to get my friends out of the police custody …….

**Oge’s mom side of the story**
while I was still brooding over the new development a call came in and I was informed that my husband was involved in a serious accident and he has been rushed down to the hospital, gbege meets gbege , kasala meets kasala..
**in the hospital**
On getting to the hospital I was told my husband needs an urgent operation and I’m to deposit a sum of #500,000 . on hearing this I screamed because I don’t know who to run to now, my daughter is been held captive by kidnappers with a ransom request of #1million naira before she can be released …. I rushed to my bank and withdrew all I had (#750,000) after that I made a deposit of #500,000…..
**Folake’s side of the story*
I rushed down to the police station to save my friends and luckily for me they were still debating on what to do, few mins later after giving them the letter my friends were released and they were highly disappointed in me, later on I received the bad news of oge’s current situation so we decided to visit oge’s parent………..

**oge’s residence**
On getting there we were informed about the new development so we rushed down to the hospital and on getting there the unexpected happened………….
**Oge’s mom side of the story**
I was busy welcoming oges friends before my phone rang ……..
Me: hello
Strange voice: we are at the drop off and we could not find the money there
Me: I I I i……..
Before I could say anything I heard a gun shot with screams , while I was still pondering on this the doctor rushed towards me and broke d sad news to me that my husband is dead…………
GBEGE JAMS GBEGE

(1) (Reply)

My First Love. (by Kelly9ice) / THE Visit To Grand Ma, A Scary Story That Will Shock U / Cyprian Ekwensi Dies At 86

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.