Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,408 members, 7,808,451 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:08 PM

Sandra Aguebor: Nigeria’s First Female Car Mechanic Is Changing The World - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Sandra Aguebor: Nigeria’s First Female Car Mechanic Is Changing The World (23882 Views)

Christie Amara Opara: Navy Promotes First Female Nurse In Nigeria As General / Lady Mechanic, Mrs. Sandra Aguebor Gets Inspirational Award From Ambode (photos) / Sandra Aguebor: Nigeria’s First Female Professional Mechanic(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sandra Aguebor: Nigeria’s First Female Car Mechanic Is Changing The World by nduchucks: 8:52pm On Oct 05, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_8l43fTBog&feature=youtu.be

CNN: Sandra Aguebor is the first female mechanic in Nigeria and the founder of the Lady Mechanic Initiative, an organization that teaches women from diverse backgrounds how to fix cars and become financially independent. In Aguebor's garage, you’ll find tools to fix cars and so much more. cool

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sandra Aguebor: Nigeria’s First Female Car Mechanic Is Changing The World by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 05, 2016
This virtuous lady inspires me. Just Top Class!

Away with the Ill-mannered female folks baring their assets just for praises and likes.

Bless You, my sister. I look up to you.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sandra Aguebor: Nigeria’s First Female Car Mechanic Is Changing The World by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 05, 2016
That is awesome.........this is what we need in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Sandra Aguebor: Nigeria’s First Female Car Mechanic Is Changing The World by DoctorAlien(m): 12:28am On Oct 06, 2016
What a man can do... A woman can try to copy tongue grin

Kudos to her. She try.

lalasticlala come carry this thread go Promised Land.

5 Likes

Re: Sandra Aguebor: Nigeria’s First Female Car Mechanic Is Changing The World by Phi001(m): 12:37am On Oct 06, 2016
DoctorAlien:
What a man can do... A woman can try to copy tongue grin

Kudos to her. She try.

lalasticlala come carry this thread go Promised Land.
Bros yaff goan find trouble ooo.
Aunties, I was not there ooo.

We are in Canaan Land ooo!

1 Like

Re: Sandra Aguebor: Nigeria’s First Female Car Mechanic Is Changing The World by DoctorAlien(m): 12:48am On Oct 06, 2016
Phi001:

Bros yaff goan find trouble ooo.
Aunties, I was not there ooo.

grin grin grin

How I'm waiting for them:

3 Likes

Re: Sandra Aguebor: Nigeria’s First Female Car Mechanic Is Changing The World by Nobody: 5:55am On Oct 06, 2016
This is cool
Re: Sandra Aguebor: Nigeria’s First Female Car Mechanic Is Changing The World by MasterofNL: 11:29am On Oct 06, 2016
In all honesty, is it okay for a women to engage in such laborious job?

1 Like

Re: Sandra Aguebor: Nigeria’s First Female Car Mechanic Is Changing The World by bolt000(m): 11:29am On Oct 06, 2016
I See Mama Peace. grin

3 Likes

Re: Sandra Aguebor: Nigeria’s First Female Car Mechanic Is Changing The World by martineverest(m): 11:30am On Oct 06, 2016
ride on my edo sisters.

They are mostly seen in igun street in benin....kudos to benin women,who are more hardworking than their men

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sandra Aguebor: Nigeria’s First Female Car Mechanic Is Changing The World by thecrush: 11:31am On Oct 06, 2016
bolt000:
I See Mama Peace. grin

empowering women...

Has Madam Buhari don anything for her women folks?

Just asking o

1 Like

Re: Sandra Aguebor: Nigeria’s First Female Car Mechanic Is Changing The World by martineverest(m): 11:31am On Oct 06, 2016
MasterofNL:
in foreign countries,women drive trucks,repair vehicles etc

5 Likes

Re: Sandra Aguebor: Nigeria’s First Female Car Mechanic Is Changing The World by sammyrollo: 11:32am On Oct 06, 2016
cool

8 Likes

Re: Sandra Aguebor: Nigeria’s First Female Car Mechanic Is Changing The World by Young03(m): 11:32am On Oct 06, 2016
near my side here
a 16yr old girl is a mechanic here
no big deal

1 Like

Re: Sandra Aguebor: Nigeria’s First Female Car Mechanic Is Changing The World by Izuchukwu70: 11:33am On Oct 06, 2016
Liars.... I know female mechanics in the 80s. How could she be the first??

7 Likes

Re: Sandra Aguebor: Nigeria’s First Female Car Mechanic Is Changing The World by alexy147(m): 11:33am On Oct 06, 2016
Virtue is everything when classifying a woman..

More grace Ma..
Re: Sandra Aguebor: Nigeria’s First Female Car Mechanic Is Changing The World by martineverest(m): 11:34am On Oct 06, 2016
Izuchukwu70:
Liars.... I know female mechanics in the 80s. How could she be the first??
u must be in ur 60s i guess......she is d first female mechanic in naija.she was interview on CNN,BBC, and aljazeera like 10-15 yrs ago.

Stella obasanjo made her more popular
Re: Sandra Aguebor: Nigeria’s First Female Car Mechanic Is Changing The World by bolt000(m): 11:34am On Oct 06, 2016
thecrush:

empowering women...
Has Madam Buhari don anything for her women folks?
Just asking o
Na U sabi.. wetin kwansign me. i only see mama peace. grin

1 Like

Re: Sandra Aguebor: Nigeria’s First Female Car Mechanic Is Changing The World by TheAdvocate(m): 11:34am On Oct 06, 2016
OP she is definitely not the 1st female mechanic in Nigeria but one of the first to pay her dues. I used to know a female mechanic in Wukari Taraba state (then Gongola state) in the 1980's.

5 Likes

Re: Sandra Aguebor: Nigeria’s First Female Car Mechanic Is Changing The World by martineverest(m): 11:36am On Oct 06, 2016
TheAdvocate:
OP she is definitely not the 1st female mechanic in Nigeria but one of the first to pay her dues. I used to know a female mechanic in Wukari Taraba state (then Gongola state) in the 1980's.
how old are ?
Re: Sandra Aguebor: Nigeria’s First Female Car Mechanic Is Changing The World by kings09(m): 11:37am On Oct 06, 2016
Nice one
Re: Sandra Aguebor: Nigeria’s First Female Car Mechanic Is Changing The World by Thomsyne(m): 11:37am On Oct 06, 2016
Impressive.. buh then.. as people has said... she cant be the first... Talking about cars.... wanna get the best for your cars... Read up stuff on my Auto Blog
Re: Sandra Aguebor: Nigeria’s First Female Car Mechanic Is Changing The World by Nobody: 11:37am On Oct 06, 2016
maybe she is the first you know and the firdt female mechanic in Nigeria.. op lie with caution sad

2 Likes

Re: Sandra Aguebor: Nigeria’s First Female Car Mechanic Is Changing The World by sidebayo(m): 11:41am On Oct 06, 2016
and some hoes be jumping #5 dick everywhere and will still be forming for us here... mtchewww

2 Likes

Re: Sandra Aguebor: Nigeria’s First Female Car Mechanic Is Changing The World by Izuchukwu70: 11:44am On Oct 06, 2016
martineverest:
u must be in ur 60s i guess......she is d first female mechanic in naija.she was interview on CNN,BBC, and aljazeera like 10-15 yrs ago.

Stella obasanjo made her more popular

School boys everywhere.... she's not the first.. I should be asking you about your age.. 15 years ago was 2001. Ask your older ones. Female Auto Mechanics have been around for more than 25 years .

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sandra Aguebor: Nigeria’s First Female Car Mechanic Is Changing The World by Vickiweezy(m): 11:46am On Oct 06, 2016
Re: Sandra Aguebor: Nigeria’s First Female Car Mechanic Is Changing The World by MARKone(m): 11:46am On Oct 06, 2016
See spanner PEJ dey use threaten Jona.

1 Like

Re: Sandra Aguebor: Nigeria’s First Female Car Mechanic Is Changing The World by anonimi: 11:48am On Oct 06, 2016
MasterofNL:

Yes, it is okay.
Kudos to her.
However, I don't know how they determined that she is the first in Nigeria. Did they check the register for all mechanics to know that she is the first

3 Likes

Re: Sandra Aguebor: Nigeria’s First Female Car Mechanic Is Changing The World by martineverest(m): 11:49am On Oct 06, 2016
Izuchukwu70:

School boys everywhere.... she's not the first.. I should be asking you about your age.. 15 years ago was 2001. Ask your older ones. Female Auto Mechanics have been around for more than 25 years .
u said in the 80s,and fromur pic,u look like a 35 yr old man..how come u know a female mechanic then
Re: Sandra Aguebor: Nigeria’s First Female Car Mechanic Is Changing The World by showstopa: 11:50am On Oct 06, 2016

Do you think its harder than pounding fufu and goign to the farm. Abeg shift, and park well
Re: Sandra Aguebor: Nigeria’s First Female Car Mechanic Is Changing The World by anonimi: 11:50am On Oct 06, 2016
sidebayo:
and some hoes be jumping #5 dick everywhere and will still be forming for us here... mtchewww

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4273539_fbimg1472991509128_jpega41416663f46d9694b9293059e01401c

2 Likes

Re: Sandra Aguebor: Nigeria’s First Female Car Mechanic Is Changing The World by AreaFada2: 11:51am On Oct 06, 2016
Izuchukwu70:

Sandra has been for 32 years.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Worried My O'level Isn't Good Enough For My Cv / ACCA Nigeria Exemptions ICAN & BSC Accounting / Job Resignation. ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.