Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,708 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:57 AM

Halima Abubakar Goes Braless, Flaunts Her Nipples And Curves In Tight Dress - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Halima Abubakar Goes Braless, Flaunts Her Nipples And Curves In Tight Dress (57427 Views)

Regina Daniels At Igbinedion University, Slays In Short Tight Dress / Halima Abubakar Goes Bald Following Drug Reactions After Surgery (photo) / Bukky Wright Is Flawless In Skin Tight Dress And Incredible Shoes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Halima Abubakar Goes Braless, Flaunts Her Nipples And Curves In Tight Dress by akin33(m): 12:10pm On Oct 06, 2016
Ladies with pinkmonger. Both pretty and terrible looking ladies want to enter pink self...
Re: Halima Abubakar Goes Braless, Flaunts Her Nipples And Curves In Tight Dress by andray12(m): 12:12pm On Oct 06, 2016
karryn:
stop d hating na,those breasts are still standing
hw d breast take stand ?
Re: Halima Abubakar Goes Braless, Flaunts Her Nipples And Curves In Tight Dress by karryn(f): 12:22pm On Oct 06, 2016
andray12:
hw d breast take stand ?
if u see flat breast u no go know? Haba make una dey appreciate person
Re: Halima Abubakar Goes Braless, Flaunts Her Nipples And Curves In Tight Dress by karryn(f): 12:24pm On Oct 06, 2016
Rasmega:

Jesu, you gather ooo
I no be disciple o so I no dey gather people for jesus
Re: Halima Abubakar Goes Braless, Flaunts Her Nipples And Curves In Tight Dress by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 06, 2016
karryn:
I no be disciple o so I no dey gather people for jesus
You sabi wetin I mean na grin
Re: Halima Abubakar Goes Braless, Flaunts Her Nipples And Curves In Tight Dress by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 06, 2016
halimi26:
Ngrian men never fail to disappoint with their poor taste in women.Just look at the pitiful way u are salivating over a fat woman
the guy is salivating over rokiatu and not halima abubakar.
Re: Halima Abubakar Goes Braless, Flaunts Her Nipples And Curves In Tight Dress by Icecomrade: 12:35pm On Oct 06, 2016
halimi26:
Ngrian men never fail to disappoint with their poor taste in women.Just look at the pitiful way u are salivating over a fat woman

I be want react to your comment, then I come notice say you na JJC for Nairaland, I just leave you.

1 Like

Re: Halima Abubakar Goes Braless, Flaunts Her Nipples And Curves In Tight Dress by Nobody: 12:35pm On Oct 06, 2016
With the ukwu and boobi sampling wey halima dey do for social media upandan i am still very amazed dat guys never still storm her place in huge numbers begging for her hand in marriage.na waoh oo.
Re: Halima Abubakar Goes Braless, Flaunts Her Nipples And Curves In Tight Dress by DavidEsq(m): 12:37pm On Oct 06, 2016
emeraldknytt:
… Awwn embarassed ,,, and you look daaarnnnn goood too, truth be told and I am no flatterer wink tongue embarassed
Who teh u say na she be dat?
Re: Halima Abubakar Goes Braless, Flaunts Her Nipples And Curves In Tight Dress by andray12(m): 12:43pm On Oct 06, 2016
karryn:
if u see flat breast u no go know? Haba make una dey appreciate person
dat breast don fall finish no 4llow me argue
Re: Halima Abubakar Goes Braless, Flaunts Her Nipples And Curves In Tight Dress by Me23(m): 12:54pm On Oct 06, 2016
I no knw mayb na only me dey c am ooo, una check her hand at all?? Bleaching on point... Lol. Gals n Bleaching are like, u knw d rest nw.. Lol
Re: Halima Abubakar Goes Braless, Flaunts Her Nipples And Curves In Tight Dress by phreakabit(m): 12:56pm On Oct 06, 2016
[size=20pt]See what recession is causing. . .
Agressive marketing.[/size]
Re: Halima Abubakar Goes Braless, Flaunts Her Nipples And Curves In Tight Dress by DgreatKALU(m): 12:57pm On Oct 06, 2016
vaseline crew see shumtin fr yu guys ooooo shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Halima Abubakar Goes Braless, Flaunts Her Nipples And Curves In Tight Dress by Laido: 1:22pm On Oct 06, 2016
rokiatu:
She actually look good truth be told. I am no hater.

Shekini eh lo Gaa to yi abi ofi paper shock eh? Ahh! I don't think thus ur back side is a yarnsh, I think its a booty.
Re: Halima Abubakar Goes Braless, Flaunts Her Nipples And Curves In Tight Dress by Laido: 1:23pm On Oct 06, 2016
tamertery:

I just took a look at your dp... Asin ehn.. (dnt mean no disrespect) but damn girl !! That yansh u hv got behind u, hmmmmmm... cry cry its so beautiful cry cry (i am srry, i tend to get very emotional on this kinda things) cry cry

Ayaf confirmed is sir. You are not lieing. Lol
Re: Halima Abubakar Goes Braless, Flaunts Her Nipples And Curves In Tight Dress by Nobody: 1:49pm On Oct 06, 2016
rokiatu:
She actually look good truth be told. I am no hater.

Kai this your water water yansh make sense to smack
Re: Halima Abubakar Goes Braless, Flaunts Her Nipples And Curves In Tight Dress by olokstob(m): 2:02pm On Oct 06, 2016
Jarizod:
This one don dey try revive her dead career by uploading raunchy pictures of her yansh and boobsi buh it's not been working grin __I don dey even shame for her sefsef cry

A typical example of "even if u fake ur death u git still no blow" grin skibi mayana don suffer grin
haba y you mention skiibi name.
Re: Halima Abubakar Goes Braless, Flaunts Her Nipples And Curves In Tight Dress by lizzy5: 2:08pm On Oct 06, 2016
how is market?i pray you go sell today ooo.you are showing curve in d time of current recession.not sure market will come ;Dhow is market?i pray you go sell today ooo.you are showing curve in d time of current recession.not sure market will come
Re: Halima Abubakar Goes Braless, Flaunts Her Nipples And Curves In Tight Dress by karryn(f): 2:16pm On Oct 06, 2016
Rasmega:

You sabi wetin I mean na grin
I don't
Re: Halima Abubakar Goes Braless, Flaunts Her Nipples And Curves In Tight Dress by nkechiben(f): 3:15pm On Oct 06, 2016
andray12:
hw d breast take stand ?

How u want make the breast stand again nah?
Re: Halima Abubakar Goes Braless, Flaunts Her Nipples And Curves In Tight Dress by nkechiben(f): 3:17pm On Oct 06, 2016
andray12:
dat breast don fall finish no 4llow me argue

How e take fall nah?
Re: Halima Abubakar Goes Braless, Flaunts Her Nipples And Curves In Tight Dress by Nobody: 3:53pm On Oct 06, 2016
Nt enticing!! MESS,MISS,UNCOOL.Next pls
Re: Halima Abubakar Goes Braless, Flaunts Her Nipples And Curves In Tight Dress by andray12(m): 4:21pm On Oct 06, 2016
nkechiben:

How u want make the breast stand again nah?
wetin cosign u,shey na ur breast?
Re: Halima Abubakar Goes Braless, Flaunts Her Nipples And Curves In Tight Dress by cashreport: 4:34pm On Oct 06, 2016
[size=13pt]
tamertery:

I just took a look at your dp... Asin ehn.. (dnt mean no disrespect) but damn girl !! That yansh u hv got behind u, hmmmmmm... cry cry its so beautiful cry cry (i am srry, i tend to get very emotional on this kinda things) cry cry
[/size]
See a fellow member crying ooo over a lady backside
Moderator help him with one lady oo
SOS
Re: Halima Abubakar Goes Braless, Flaunts Her Nipples And Curves In Tight Dress by entrepreneurmic: 4:55pm On Oct 06, 2016
halimi26:
DON'T MINE HIM, HE IS SALIVATING OVER OJUJUCALABA.

1 Like

Re: Halima Abubakar Goes Braless, Flaunts Her Nipples And Curves In Tight Dress by seeker121(m): 5:34pm On Oct 06, 2016
Immorality is the order of the day.
Re: Halima Abubakar Goes Braless, Flaunts Her Nipples And Curves In Tight Dress by shotin(m): 5:47pm On Oct 06, 2016
Laido:

Shekini eh lo Gaa to yi abi ofi paper shock eh? Ahh! I don't think thus ur back side is a yarnsh, I think its a booty.
youmour:

Kai this your water water yansh make sense to smack
[quote author=Laido post=49967049].
nigerian men and yansh with boobs, abeg who get that zuma pix grin grin
Re: Halima Abubakar Goes Braless, Flaunts Her Nipples And Curves In Tight Dress by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 06, 2016
You join Nairaland in 2013 come to admire your aunty wey day here since 2006? undecided undecided undecided

See disrespect of the highest order. Seun do something.

emeraldknytt:
… Awwn embarassed ,,, and you look daaarnnnn goood too, truth be told and I am no flatterer wink tongue embarassed

1 Like

Re: Halima Abubakar Goes Braless, Flaunts Her Nipples And Curves In Tight Dress by tamertery(m): 6:02pm On Oct 06, 2016
Laido:

Ayaf confirmed is sir. You are not lieing. Lol

Yuwaf vindicated me sir... Thank you very much... grin
Re: Halima Abubakar Goes Braless, Flaunts Her Nipples And Curves In Tight Dress by elsomm(m): 8:14pm On Oct 06, 2016
halimi26:

what's wrong and unattractive wt being fat?

And she's not fat

Mind I prefer those womanly assets in smaller sizes than hers.

But hell, I still dig her
Re: Halima Abubakar Goes Braless, Flaunts Her Nipples And Curves In Tight Dress by argob44(f): 10:05pm On Oct 06, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
HIV yansh
na mess and shit na full am
Re: Halima Abubakar Goes Braless, Flaunts Her Nipples And Curves In Tight Dress by ohynedar(f): 12:38pm On Oct 12, 2016
when she go 'disvirgin' nah

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Funke Akindele's Epic Response To A Fan Who Got Tired Of Jenifa's Diary / EFCC Breaks Into Dorathy Bachor's House (Ex BBNaija Housemate) / Annie Idibia Breast Cancer Inspired Photo Shoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.