Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,186 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:16 AM

N20k and Recharge Cards Up For Grabs. It Could Be Yours!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N20k and Recharge Cards Up For Grabs. It Could Be Yours!!! (3346 Views)

Why CEOS Don't Use Recharge Cards And Bank Top-ups / Get Paid To Answer Questions Online - Cash & Recharge Cards / Need A Translator - N20k (Update: Position Now Filled.) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

N20k and Recharge Cards Up For Grabs. It Could Be Yours!!! by peaceuntous: 10:26pm On Oct 05, 2016
We are currently running a promo on our site. N20k up for grabs. If you want to be in with a chance to win it, send a whatsapp message to this number
+353899885526

Note, you will not pay anything. Not a kobo. Just take part in the site, and you could be in with a chance to win it. And more awards are on the way
Re: N20k and Recharge Cards Up For Grabs. It Could Be Yours!!! by Nateben(m): 10:29pm On Oct 05, 2016

1 Like

Re: N20k and Recharge Cards Up For Grabs. It Could Be Yours!!! by peaceuntous: 10:43pm On Oct 05, 2016
Nateben:
What kind of message am I to send?

Any message
Re: N20k and Recharge Cards Up For Grabs. It Could Be Yours!!! by peaceuntous: 11:18pm On Oct 05, 2016
Still on
Re: N20k and Recharge Cards Up For Grabs. It Could Be Yours!!! by Nobody: 10:58am On Oct 06, 2016
peaceuntous:

Pls explain what you mean.
U will not spend a penny. You will enter the competition free of charge. Two persons who fulfil the criteria will win the money.

It is a promo, free to enter, free to leave. No miney to spend by you. Not even a kobo. And you may win the money if you put in the required effort. It is as simple as that.

Pls what's the required effort you're talking about? nothing comes free
Re: N20k and Recharge Cards Up For Grabs. It Could Be Yours!!! by hpk(m): 11:08am On Oct 06, 2016
I don't trust anything that comes with"A CHANCE TO WIN", if Una no go give person just say it!!!!
Re: N20k and Recharge Cards Up For Grabs. It Could Be Yours!!! by peaceuntous: 2:03pm On Oct 06, 2016
The required effort is to do what u do here for free. But this time around, u stand a chance to win d money. Simple. Send a message to the number, and u will be told what the effort is.

We want to keep it a secret for now.
Re: N20k and Recharge Cards Up For Grabs. It Could Be Yours!!! by peaceuntous: 2:06pm On Oct 06, 2016
hpk:
I don't trust anything that comes with"A CHANCE TO WIN", if Una no go give person just say it!!!!

We will give it to two persons every month. GUARANTEED. Two persons who fulfil the criteria will receive it every month. And what is more, we are considering other ways of rewarding people. More gifts will be added soon
Re: N20k and Recharge Cards Up For Grabs. It Could Be Yours!!! by peaceuntous: 4:39pm On Oct 06, 2016
hpk:
Get me right, MAY and WILL have different meaning and both are used in different situations. Why don't your staffs do the promotion and win the awards, in 5 month it awards would have gone round. My problem is you trying to tale advantage of Nigerians on the forum!!!!

NAIRALANDERS BEWARE, IT IS A RIP OFF!!!

2 persons WILL (not may) get it. It is a promotion.

Staff members and family ar not allowed to participate in our promos. It is for the general public. Any company that allows staff members to participate in promotions are not sticking to good practice.

The more you get so personal about this, the more i wonder what your motivations are. Are you like some people in school who, after studying, deceive others and tell them its ok if they all go and play. When results come out, they pass, others fail. Are you sure you ar not already participatiing, ,and you want to discourage others, so as to pave way for you to win. I dont know. But whatever your reasons, first prove that we are fraud, then you would show yourself to be right. As for now, you are only insinuating, without any evidence. BRING YOUR EVIDENCE PLEASE

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: N20k and Recharge Cards Up For Grabs. It Could Be Yours!!! by peaceuntous: 8:52pm On Oct 06, 2016
hpk:
Whatever rocks ya boat!!! IDGAF!!!

Good luck to u. Goodluck with whatever you do
Bye
Re: N20k and Recharge Cards Up For Grabs. It Could Be Yours!!! by peaceuntous: 9:23pm On Oct 06, 2016
Promo still on. Why not join us and see it for yourself
Re: N20k and Recharge Cards Up For Grabs. It Could Be Yours!!! by peaceuntous: 11:16am On Oct 07, 2016
Waaoooo. I am overwhelmed. So many messages coming in. Thanks to u all who have sent their messages.

Keep them coming friends.

U know, everyday, many people spend time on facebook, and get nothing in return. But when u join us, u stand the chance of getting something in return. Every month, we reward two of our users. Who will it be this month. You? WHY NOT. IT COULD BE YOU
Re: N20k and Recharge Cards Up For Grabs. It Could Be Yours!!! by peaceuntous: 10:50pm On Oct 08, 2016
Still rocking and rolling. It could be yours
Re: N20k and Recharge Cards Up For Grabs. It Could Be Yours!!! by peaceuntous: 8:11am On Oct 09, 2016
Still on
Re: N20k and Recharge Cards Up For Grabs. It Could Be Yours!!! by peaceuntous: 10:40pm On Oct 09, 2016
Promo still on
Re: N20k and Recharge Cards Up For Grabs. It Could Be Yours!!! by Beki007: 11:27pm On Oct 12, 2016
Hi!! I don't know if my post is coming rather late,just that I wouldn't be considered a grateful soul if I don't tell the Nigerians that, Peaceuntous is legit!! I indeed got my 400 naira recharge card. Unbelievable right!? I did.. Thumbs up! Peaceuntous!!
Re: N20k and Recharge Cards Up For Grabs. It Could Be Yours!!! by peaceuntous: 11:57am On Oct 13, 2016
Some people will keep doubting, and others will keep wining. Why not check us out and decide for yourself. What are your fears. U spend nothing. We are not asking u to give us a single kobo. Just do on our site what u do elsewhere, and be in with a chance to win. Simple.

Had we asked u to spend money, then u can say we are fraudulent. This is just a promotion. Use our product, and u could win the money. And the thing is, OUR PRODUCT IS FREE TO USE. FREE TO REGISTER. FREE TO USE. NO COST ATTACHED FOR U. send me a message and i will give u the details.
Re: N20k and Recharge Cards Up For Grabs. It Could Be Yours!!! by peaceuntous: 4:35pm On Oct 13, 2016
Still on
Re: N20k and Recharge Cards Up For Grabs. It Could Be Yours!!! by peaceuntous: 8:26am On Oct 14, 2016
This is the site, deeplookers.com
Re: N20k and Recharge Cards Up For Grabs. It Could Be Yours!!! by peaceuntous: 10:55am On Oct 23, 2016
5 more days and the winner will be anoumced. Or better still, watch deeplookers.com and you will see the winner in 5 days.

If u open the site with a laptop or desktop, you will see the league table clearly displayed. No wuruwuru. No magomago. In 5 days, two persons will smile away with 20k.
Re: N20k and Recharge Cards Up For Grabs. It Could Be Yours!!! by peaceuntous: 10:45pm On Oct 24, 2016
4 more days. 4 more days and 20k will be received. It could be urs. Why not make it urs
Re: N20k and Recharge Cards Up For Grabs. It Could Be Yours!!! by peaceuntous: 9:43am On Oct 25, 2016
Hey, take a look at these stats, two of these guys will win the money. As things stand now, a guy/gal called Theta is leading in likes, if this person continues to lead by 28th, he/she will win 10k.

Another person called Becky07 is leading in the stats for highest user, if he/she continues to lead till 28th, then 10k will be his/hers.

Are u still doubting? The statistics is clearly displayed on the site. Just open it with a laptop or desktop, and u will see it. No gimmicks, no jokes. Why dont u join us, and win. Remember, u dont pay a penny. Not even a kobo. This is a promo
Re: N20k and Recharge Cards Up For Grabs. It Could Be Yours!!! by peaceuntous: 10:57am On Oct 28, 2016
Winners will be contacted tonight via email, or the number the used to make contact with me at the beginning of the promo
Re: N20k and Recharge Cards Up For Grabs. It Could Be Yours!!! by peaceuntous: 10:58am On Oct 28, 2016
So far, its Theta and Becky07 that are winning. Will they be overtaken??
Re: N20k and Recharge Cards Up For Grabs. It Could Be Yours!!! by peaceuntous: 9:49am On Oct 31, 2016
Winners have been announced. Becky07 won the highest contributor. 10k will go to him/her.
Theta won the most liked. 10k for him/her. They have been contacted. And will soon receive their cash.
Log onto deeplookers.com and watch out for our next promo.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Recruiting/interview @makasa Sun / Diversey West Africa Limited / PWC Is Recruiting Experienced Hires (Audit)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.