Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,233 members, 7,780,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:29 PM

VEGOLAS FARMER'S MARKET: A Step Into The Future - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / VEGOLAS FARMER'S MARKET: A Step Into The Future (5274 Views)

Nasir Yammama: The Founder Of Verdant: The Farmer's Mobile Companion / A Step-by-step Procedures To Establishing Our Newly Acquired Farm Land. / Tomato Jos: Mira Metha, Harvard Graduate Who Is A Tomato Farmer In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VEGOLAS FARMER'S MARKET: A Step Into The Future by Walexz02(m): 10:50am On Oct 09, 2016
At last! Nice work Jaspar... More strength to your thinking faculty
Re: VEGOLAS FARMER'S MARKET: A Step Into The Future by jasper7(m): 11:32am On Oct 09, 2016
ChuckKingston:
Please forgive my shallow understanding on this topic, I owe that to the fact that I'm new in the agriculture biz, please I don't really understand this concept oh, is it that as a farmer once II harvest my crops, I should not sell it to those market women in mile two and the rest who would later sell it to the end users, I should instead sell it to vegolas who would then sell it to the end users, so what difference does it make, do I tend to make more profit by selling it to you, please I am not understanding #InAgu'sTongue... Please kindly help me explain in a more detailed and simpler way..thanks
my boss @Pavore9 has done justice to this.
Re: VEGOLAS FARMER'S MARKET: A Step Into The Future by Biimz: 2:30am On Oct 17, 2016
Please sign us up for Abuja!!!
Re: VEGOLAS FARMER'S MARKET: A Step Into The Future by Me4sure: 3:10pm On Oct 25, 2016
Hello Mr Jasper
Congratulations
I have been following your trend for a while now and am must say that am happy that we have this although I thought that it will be more like a farmers market but under your umbrella.
The goods displayed outside the store with one or two paying point
I know that this is a starting point and more of this is bound to come
Am so happy that we now a one stop shop for A-Z cooking
Once you open your store in Lagos please kindly book Midas Initiative Farm as one of your suppliers for vegetables and Plantain
For more Information, kindly call: 08091490783, 08149449140
Or visit our website: www.midasinitiative.com
Office Address: Plot 377a, Omofade Crescent, Omole Phase 1, Ojodu-Berger Lagos.

1 Like

Re: VEGOLAS FARMER'S MARKET: A Step Into The Future by Yampotatocarrot(m): 4:41pm On Jan 05, 2017
Jasper7...... Jasper7...... Jasper7...... I remember when u first brought up this idea..... I remember when u told me to forget d bank job interview n focus on agriculture..... U r truly a role model..... Keep up the good work, our own product go soon reach there Sir.... Was thinking ull start with Owerri, but uve explained your reason for EDO..... More of God's grace to u

1 Like

Re: VEGOLAS FARMER'S MARKET: A Step Into The Future by jayyjayy1(m): 5:42pm On Jan 05, 2017
The likes of @Jasper with ur immense contributions on agric section, Uve always reassured my decision of being a Farmer. May Almighty continue to soar u to glory.
Re: VEGOLAS FARMER'S MARKET: A Step Into The Future by Uvo11: 10:25am On Jan 31, 2017
Great job! I hope you'll be in Lagos soon.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help I Noticed This Beside Her Vagina (disturbing Pics) / Drip Irrigation/Rain Guns For Your Farmland / My Organic Poultry Farming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.