Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:43 PM

Advice On How To Get Rid Of Scar And Tribal Mark On My Face - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Advice On How To Get Rid Of Scar And Tribal Mark On My Face (14502 Views)

What Can I Use To Clear These Spots On My Face? / Baby Girl Gets Facial Scar After A Surgery Was Carried Out on Her / HELP!! How Can I Get Rid Of The Keloid Scar On My Head? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice On How To Get Rid Of Scar And Tribal Mark On My Face by donjerz(m): 3:25am On Oct 06, 2016
Hello Nairalanders, I know this is a bit complicated but I really need advice on how to go about this.

I had a minor scar and tribal mark on my face. I got the scar on my forehead when I was 2months old. It was as result of my mum traditionally trying to shave off the hair on my face with blade (I was so hairy at birth, you could only see my eye, nose and mouth, every other part was full with hair). Something went wrong along the process and the blade cut my forehead. The wound was not treated properly then and it resolved to a scar.

Main while, I was a bit sickler in my childhood which result to putting of the tribal mark on my face. (Not like the Yoruba type..lol grin but if u do come closer to me u do notice the marks).

But ever since I grew up and be taking care of my self, I have not ever felt alright with the scar and the tribal mark on my face cry. I don't find them attractive. They make me feel unique differently and easy tribilize of which I don't like. I have had awful experience with this situation in the university and I don't admire the visual look it gives me. I even got rubbed of self confidence because of this tribal marks mostly when talking and the person is starring at them or ask me about the marks.

I really don't know if others nigerians with this tribal marks of a thing feel comfortable with them unlike me.

So since I don't like the impression they gives me. I want to get rid or clear them off my face. I need your help and advice on how to go about this. Thanks

Note*
Please mods help me move this to FP. You don't know how crucial I really need others opinions about this issues bothering my life for long now cry cry.Thanks

Cc: Dominique ,sissy3, lalasticlala, seun, Mynd44
Re: Advice On How To Get Rid Of Scar And Tribal Mark On My Face by falcon01: 4:06am On Oct 06, 2016
PICTURES to know how deep it is so as not to waste our trying to tell you how to remove the unremovable

also you don't have to feel bad bout what you have. That is who you are. you don't have to change yourself to please anyone.

2 Likes

Re: Advice On How To Get Rid Of Scar And Tribal Mark On My Face by donjerz(m): 6:32am On Oct 06, 2016
falcon01:
PICTURES to know how deep it is so as not to waste our trying to tell you how to remove the unremovable

also you don't have to feel bad bout what you have. That is who you are. you don't have to change yourself to please anyone.

You can view my profile pics.
Re: Advice On How To Get Rid Of Scar And Tribal Mark On My Face by falcon01: 7:55am On Oct 06, 2016
donjerz:

mcheew abeg comot jare you look normal slighly above normal sef

i thought I was gon see something like this

Re: Advice On How To Get Rid Of Scar And Tribal Mark On My Face by gloriaunobi(f): 9:14am On Oct 06, 2016
Re: Advice On How To Get Rid Of Scar And Tribal Mark On My Face by donjerz(m): 11:29am On Oct 06, 2016
Re: Advice On How To Get Rid Of Scar And Tribal Mark On My Face by donjerz(m): 11:31am On Oct 06, 2016
falcon01:
mcheew abeg comot jare you look normal slighly above normal sef

i thought I was gon see something like this

But do u have any idea on how I can remove my scar and the tribal mark?? Please help me if u do. Thanks
Re: Advice On How To Get Rid Of Scar And Tribal Mark On My Face by falcon01: 2:29pm On Oct 06, 2016
donjerz:

But do u have any idea on how I can remove my scar and the tribal mark?? Please help me if u do. Thanks
use sun screen and silicone gel it will reduce it partially. also use an organic lemon to rub on your face with cotton wool if you have then you might just do s skin graft
Re: Advice On How To Get Rid Of Scar And Tribal Mark On My Face by omatech: 9:27pm On Oct 07, 2017
visit http://tribalmarkremoval..com/ they are the best skin care i know and they are 100% ok with their products
Re: Advice On How To Get Rid Of Scar And Tribal Mark On My Face by omatech: 11:18pm On Oct 14, 2017
;
Re: Advice On How To Get Rid Of Scar And Tribal Mark On My Face by omatech: 9:45pm On Oct 15, 2017
Re: Advice On How To Get Rid Of Scar And Tribal Mark On My Face by omatech: 3:54pm On Oct 16, 2017
Re: Advice On How To Get Rid Of Scar And Tribal Mark On My Face by bala212: 10:23am On Nov 17, 2017
omatech:
visit http://tribalmarkremoval..com/ they are the best skin care i know and they are 100% ok with their products

Www.tribalmarkremoval..com are the best truly
Re: Advice On How To Get Rid Of Scar And Tribal Mark On My Face by smilingface(m): 3:05pm On Nov 17, 2017
falcon01:
use sun screen and silicone gel it will reduce it partially. also use an organic lemon to rub on your face with cotton wool if you have then you might just do s skin graft
can organic lemon also get rid of scar caused by chicken pose.
Re: Advice On How To Get Rid Of Scar And Tribal Mark On My Face by bala212: 12:55pm On Nov 18, 2017
smilingface:
can organic lemon also get rid of scar caused by chicken pose.
call or whatsapp this people 2348163115844 www.tribalmarkremoval..com they are they best so far tested by me.
Re: Advice On How To Get Rid Of Scar And Tribal Mark On My Face by bala212: 12:58pm On Nov 18, 2017
omatech:
true talk but am happy now just that I need another international passport cos my mark is off this my bro own 3weeks and it's still cleaning

Re: Advice On How To Get Rid Of Scar And Tribal Mark On My Face by smilingface(m): 8:02pm On Nov 18, 2017
bala212:
call or whatsapp this people 2348163115844 www.tribalmarkremoval..com they are they best so far tested by me.
very greatful..thanks
Re: Advice On How To Get Rid Of Scar And Tribal Mark On My Face by bala212: 7:13am On Nov 19, 2017
Re: Advice On How To Get Rid Of Scar And Tribal Mark On My Face by bala212: 12:45pm On Nov 23, 2017
smilingface:
very greatful..thanks
Re: Advice On How To Get Rid Of Scar And Tribal Mark On My Face by bala212: 3:42pm On Dec 03, 2017
. N
Re: Advice On How To Get Rid Of Scar And Tribal Mark On My Face by bala212: 2:22pm On Dec 12, 2017
bala212:
. N
Re: Advice On How To Get Rid Of Scar And Tribal Mark On My Face by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 12, 2017
donjerz:

Yours is but a minor scar, barely visible. Use a silicon gel, within a month you would get good results
Re: Advice On How To Get Rid Of Scar And Tribal Mark On My Face by bala212: 12:22am On Dec 15, 2017
Lol

(1) (Reply)

What Fifty Push-ups Everyday Does To Your Body (photos) / World No Tobacco Day: Seven Diseases Caused By Smoking / Fake Medical Laboratory Scientist Sent To Jail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.