Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,338 members, 7,780,888 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:53 AM

Join The Billionaires,a Coin Too Powerful Than Bitcoin Is In Making - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Join The Billionaires,a Coin Too Powerful Than Bitcoin Is In Making (10170 Views)

If You Had 370,000 Naira To Buy A Coin Which One Will You Buy??? / Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 / The Book : A Coin Too Powerful Than The Bitcoin Is In Making. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Join The Billionaires,a Coin Too Powerful Than Bitcoin Is In Making by p3Ac3: 7:50am On Oct 06, 2016
A coin more powerful than bitcoin is here, I need the intended billionaires to show some interest before i continue.
Note: This Coin grows per second. 5% in 24hours, launched in march.
Make it quick. waiting for your comments
Re: Join The Billionaires,a Coin Too Powerful Than Bitcoin Is In Making by p3Ac3: 7:51am On Oct 06, 2016
I mean billionaires in Euro
Check the screen shot, This coin adds up growth every 1.00pm Nigerian time.
Check the time of upload, i will upload another screen shot by after 1:00pm

Re: Join The Billionaires,a Coin Too Powerful Than Bitcoin Is In Making by p3Ac3: 7:52am On Oct 06, 2016
Launch price was 0.001$ on 21st march, 2016
1 to 5% daily growth

1 BTC price was 1$ on 2009? Now it's value 600$.
If you purchased 100 BTC at 2009 then you could have 60000$ now.
Did you miss chance? No problem
Re: Join The Billionaires,a Coin Too Powerful Than Bitcoin Is In Making by p3Ac3: 7:52am On Oct 06, 2016
visit: http://tbc001.net/web-wallet/
Care should be taken here, any mistakes will lead to lost of account and your coin.
Romance the position inside the circle marked, save your wallet url and password

Re: Join The Billionaires,a Coin Too Powerful Than Bitcoin Is In Making by delishpot: 7:55am On Oct 06, 2016
Comment for what Na. You selling air at the moment.

Comment that they want to be a part of what they do not know.
Oya, talk we dey hear you.

p3Ac3:
will they ban me?

Ban you for?

2 Likes

Re: Join The Billionaires,a Coin Too Powerful Than Bitcoin Is In Making by Tallesty1(m): 8:04am On Oct 06, 2016
p3Ac3:
will they ban me?
I think so. I think you're violating rule 16.
Re: Join The Billionaires,a Coin Too Powerful Than Bitcoin Is In Making by p3Ac3: 8:07am On Oct 06, 2016
Tallesty1:
I think so. I think you're violating rule 16.

Yea i saw it. This ends here

Whatsapp/call: 08083505337
I just created a whatsapp group for it.
Only For Billionaire intents
Re: Join The Billionaires,a Coin Too Powerful Than Bitcoin Is In Making by delishpot: 8:16am On Oct 06, 2016
Ohh, now I gorrit
Re: Join The Billionaires,a Coin Too Powerful Than Bitcoin Is In Making by Kingsasian(m): 8:36am On Oct 06, 2016
Add me to your whatsapp group. 08059923816
Re: Join The Billionaires,a Coin Too Powerful Than Bitcoin Is In Making by p3Ac3: 9:27am On Oct 06, 2016
Kingsasian:
Add me to your whatsapp group. 08059923816
i didn't say you should post your number here
Re: Join The Billionaires,a Coin Too Powerful Than Bitcoin Is In Making by jojokings: 5:26pm On Oct 06, 2016
add me 08036568875
Re: Join The Billionaires,a Coin Too Powerful Than Bitcoin Is In Making by p3Ac3: 6:56pm On Oct 06, 2016
it is growing

Re: Join The Billionaires,a Coin Too Powerful Than Bitcoin Is In Making by princepee001: 7:56pm On Oct 06, 2016
Re: Join The Billionaires,a Coin Too Powerful Than Bitcoin Is In Making by POYINKOR(m): 10:49pm On Oct 06, 2016
Add me to your whatsapp group
Re: Join The Billionaires,a Coin Too Powerful Than Bitcoin Is In Making by Nobody: 11:18pm On Oct 06, 2016
If I ask you for claim how TBC will be greater than btc now, it will be like someone is trying to flex brain. People might not know a lot about this cryptos but do you know how btc is generated? do you know each coin has a a market cap? Dont come and use English for us here. you didn't even talk of ETH, AMP, XMR being second to btc, u outrightly said it will be greater than btc which at the end each unit will be priced against btc. Smh. it is just so disturbing bcuz it is so unreal I cannot hold it back. Just tell the people what it is and stop lying about it.

people who don't know should admit they don't know so people like us who know will just walk by and not comment.

4 Likes

Re: Join The Billionaires,a Coin Too Powerful Than Bitcoin Is In Making by p3Ac3: 5:42am On Oct 07, 2016
rexhafiz:
If I ask you for claim how TBC will be greater than btc now, it will be like someone is trying to flex brain. People might not know a lot about this cryptos but do you know how btc is generated? do you know each coin has a a market cap? Dont come and use English for us here. you didn't even talk of ETH, AMP, XMR being second to btc, u outrightly said it will be greater than btc which at the end each unit will be priced against btc. Smh. it is just so disturbing bcuz it is so unreal I cannot hold it back. Just tell the people what it is and stop lying about it.

people who don't know should admit they don't know so people like us who know will just walk by and not comment.
Never mind,this topic is not for thomases or shallow minded individuals,a year from now, you will start looking for this topic on nairaland. I assure you. maybe you think i got this free?
Just pass.
Picture below can tell you what a coin of 6 months old is doing and still counting

Re: Join The Billionaires,a Coin Too Powerful Than Bitcoin Is In Making by Nobody: 4:12pm On Oct 07, 2016
p3Ac3:

Never mind,this topic is not for thomases or shallow minded individuals,a year from now, you will start looking for this topic on nairaland. I assure you. maybe you think i got this free?
Just pass.
Picture below can tell you what a coin of 6 months old is doing and still counting

Lol. I won't need to look for it. there are many. let me educate you on the technicality. It's not about paying for info. but I got the info by digging the web, you can also pay me if you like but seeing that you don't get it much, let me put it in lay man's term for free.. Your "coin" is an "investment" relying on a pyramid scheme not a real coin like btc or other altcoins that are mined. No source code, cannot be mined, just nothing and I guess the more you refer the more you earn right? So let's see how that will "beat btc". By the way, Your intention may be good because you seem innocent but you need to do more research and learn about "what you are selling". All the best sha

2 Likes

Re: Join The Billionaires,a Coin Too Powerful Than Bitcoin Is In Making by Rexyl(m): 6:57am On Oct 08, 2016
the current exchange to Naira, and the exchanger?
Re: Join The Billionaires,a Coin Too Powerful Than Bitcoin Is In Making by walexyzno(m): 8:35pm On Nov 23, 2016
Add me up on Billonaira coin plz 07036831955
Re: Join The Billionaires,a Coin Too Powerful Than Bitcoin Is In Making by Nobody: 8:47pm On Nov 23, 2016
ponzi scheme
Re: Join The Billionaires,a Coin Too Powerful Than Bitcoin Is In Making by LANDOS4RE4: 8:22pm On Dec 18, 2016
dosulanre@yahoo.com,dosulanre@gmail.com.
who is my sponsor and the link?
Re: Join The Billionaires,a Coin Too Powerful Than Bitcoin Is In Making by LANDOS4RE4: 8:30pm On Dec 18, 2016
p3Ac3:
A coin more powerful than bitcoin is here, I need the intended billionaires to show some interest before i continue.
Note: This Coin grows per second. 5% in 24hours, launched in march.
Make it quick. waiting for your comments

dosulanre@yahoo.com,dosulanre@gmail.com.
who is my sponsor and the link?
Re: Join The Billionaires,a Coin Too Powerful Than Bitcoin Is In Making by veekid(m): 2:11pm On Feb 20, 2017
p3Ac3:

Yea i saw it. This ends here

Whatsapp/call: 08083505337
I just created a whatsapp group for it.
Only For Billionaire intents

Add me to the group 08053155721, I just registered but I have no idea any of the protocols
Re: Join The Billionaires,a Coin Too Powerful Than Bitcoin Is In Making by bdmaverick(m): 2:36pm On Feb 20, 2017
Real and paying guys
Re: Join The Billionaires,a Coin Too Powerful Than Bitcoin Is In Making by saintpn1: 9:33pm On Mar 18, 2017
add me 08069783660

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Kind Of Company Can I Start With 30million Naira / How/where To Invest N150,000 / Learn Winning Tips In 49ja.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.