Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,802,012 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:53 AM

6 Sets Of Friends We All Had In Secondary School - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 6 Sets Of Friends We All Had In Secondary School (33290 Views)

School Register: Decades Back In Secondary School, Can You Relate?(Photos) / These Ladies Recreated The Picture They Took In 2006 While In Secondary School / How Many Of You Wrote Love Letter In Secondary School? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Sets Of Friends We All Had In Secondary School by teejaypee: 4:35pm On Oct 06, 2016
Op add source nah.. Change begins with me & you
Re: 6 Sets Of Friends We All Had In Secondary School by sammuell(m): 4:40pm On Oct 06, 2016
once upon a time ;Donce upon a time
Re: 6 Sets Of Friends We All Had In Secondary School by aibonous: 4:47pm On Oct 06, 2016
those days sweet
Re: 6 Sets Of Friends We All Had In Secondary School by adewumiopeyemi(m): 4:51pm On Oct 06, 2016
what the meaning of all this nw.. awhy bringing stigmatizing in this nw.....
mhisbliss:
i dont know if you meant something else but do you have an idea what sicklers mean? Do you know how the people who has sickle cell disease will feel when they see how you make everything there seem like a joke? Your comment seems like you're stigmatizing SCD sufferers and it is even the first on your list
Re: 6 Sets Of Friends We All Had In Secondary School by mhisbliss(f): 4:55pm On Oct 06, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
what the meaning of all this nw.. awhy bringing stigmatizing in this nw.....
i know you wouldn't just pick correction
Re: 6 Sets Of Friends We All Had In Secondary School by adewumiopeyemi(m): 4:58pm On Oct 06, 2016
are u a sickle cell patient
mhisbliss:
i know you wouldn't just pick correction
Re: 6 Sets Of Friends We All Had In Secondary School by mhisbliss(f): 5:02pm On Oct 06, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
are u a sickle cell patient
i know what ypur problem is, do i need to be a sickle cell patient before i can point out something that obviously looks like stigmatization? Whatever rocks your boat, and for the record sickle cell patients are humans too am ashamed of you

1 Like

Re: 6 Sets Of Friends We All Had In Secondary School by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:13pm On Oct 06, 2016
in what way are u ashame of me.. i posted a thread to educate..people .. u bringing sickle cell issue... what my business s in that ABEG PARK WELL JARE.....
mhisbliss:
i know what ypur problem is, do i need to be a sickle cell patient before i can point out something that obviously looks like stigmatization? Whatever rocks your boat, and for the record sickle cell patients are humans too am ashamed of you
Re: 6 Sets Of Friends We All Had In Secondary School by mhisbliss(f): 5:17pm On Oct 06, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
in what way are u ashame of me.. i posted a thread to educate..people .. u bringing sickle cell issue... what my business s in that ABEG PARK WELL JARE.....
[size=45pt]k[/size]

1 Like

Re: 6 Sets Of Friends We All Had In Secondary School by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 06, 2016
You and this your pic thread sha cheesy
Re: 6 Sets Of Friends We All Had In Secondary School by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:20pm On Oct 06, 2016
hw u doing dear kiss kiss
ellacute45:
You and this your pic thread sha cheesy
Re: 6 Sets Of Friends We All Had In Secondary School by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 06, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
hw u doing dear kiss kiss

I'm fine and you??

You just dey create pic thread up and down grin undecided
Re: 6 Sets Of Friends We All Had In Secondary School by Akinaukwa: 5:24pm On Oct 06, 2016
There was these set of late comers in school days then (Uwani Secondary School Enugu), they will not pass through the main gate but sneak into the compound through a drainage hole behind the Administrative block. grin grin grin grin
Re: 6 Sets Of Friends We All Had In Secondary School by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:27pm On Oct 06, 2016
abi na kiss kiss kiss
ellacute45:

I'm fine and you??

You just dey create pic thread up and down grin undecided
Re: 6 Sets Of Friends We All Had In Secondary School by duduade: 5:28pm On Oct 06, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
6 6. Jackers
How many of y’all remember TDB? (Till Day Break) Awww, these sets of friends would burn candles during the whole terms but still come out with a Pass in exams? So why bother bro?

I knew one girl like that.. She would read the whole of ababio and nelkon over and over again and still score fourty something.... Anyway she's a medical doctor now
Re: 6 Sets Of Friends We All Had In Secondary School by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:31pm On Oct 06, 2016
realy.....ori yato si ori...hope u no the meaning of that
duduade:

I knew one girl like that.. She would read the whole of ababio and nelkon over and over again and still score fourty something.... Anyway she's a medical doctor now
Re: 6 Sets Of Friends We All Had In Secondary School by missuniverse(f): 5:57pm On Oct 06, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
5. Hoarders
And these guys? I think they were the meanest sets of friends ever. Imagine it’s the end of term and everyone’s mad hungry. These guys had enough to feed an entire group of friends. But they’d hoard it and take it back home. Saying something like “I want to impress my parents.” Jeeze those provisions were meant to be eaten not taken home.
Reminds me of a mate back in boarding skul...

her cupboard is always lock...

she neva shares her provisions but easily takes her spoon nd feast on dat of others...

lo nd behold one nyt she was caught taking cornflakes wit enuf milk... surprisingly her milk was half empty but sealed...

it was after careful scrutiny, dat we discovered dat she opened it under...after each use, she tapes it nd it becomes new...

How tym flies

1 Like

Re: 6 Sets Of Friends We All Had In Secondary School by wheesin(m): 6:04pm On Oct 06, 2016
The Jenny - Give - Mes

Those that can't see you eat without eating from it undecided
Re: 6 Sets Of Friends We All Had In Secondary School by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 06, 2016
missuniverse:
Reminds me of a mate back in boarding skul...

her cupboard is always lock...

she neva shares her provisions but easily takes her spoon nd feast on dat of others...

lo nd behold one nyt she was caught taking cornflakes wit enuf milk... surprisingly her milk was half empty but sealed...

it was after careful scrutiny, dat we discovered dat she opened it under...after each use, she tapes it nd it becomes new...

How tym flies

lol, reminds me of Sandra who's so stingy that she keeps cooked food brought on visiting day in her Ghana must go bag...if you want anything from her,just ask when she's asleep.
Re: 6 Sets Of Friends We All Had In Secondary School by earthbest(m): 6:45pm On Oct 06, 2016
grin
Re: 6 Sets Of Friends We All Had In Secondary School by kaybee09(m): 6:55pm On Oct 06, 2016
LOSKYXANDER:
winkOP must have attended FGC or any of the unity schools
like you read my mind
Re: 6 Sets Of Friends We All Had In Secondary School by BCMI(f): 7:47pm On Oct 06, 2016
EbiJUNIRO:
Would wanto comment but the level of hunger won't let me. Thank you.

funny
Re: 6 Sets Of Friends We All Had In Secondary School by mriyesecnerwal(m): 9:59pm On Oct 06, 2016
The ones who never bring pen to class. You would give them and still tomorrow they won't have it
Re: 6 Sets Of Friends We All Had In Secondary School by willbayo(m): 10:39pm On Oct 06, 2016
John902:
those ones that will steal the whole student's pen just because his was stolen
If dy steal my sandal na beta 1 I go wear go house
Re: 6 Sets Of Friends We All Had In Secondary School by John902(m): 8:14am On Oct 07, 2016
willbayo:
If dy steal my sandal na beta 1 I go wear go house
hahaha
Re: 6 Sets Of Friends We All Had In Secondary School by Galaxdiva(f): 10:20am On Oct 07, 2016
LOSKYXANDER:
winkOP must have attended FGC or any of the unity schools

exactly,cos i attended a fgc and i can relate to those stuffs he mention... U a fedite?
Re: 6 Sets Of Friends We All Had In Secondary School by Boldstar(m): 11:25am On Oct 07, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
5. Hoarders
And these guys? I think they were the meanest sets of friends ever. Imagine it’s the end of term and everyone’s mad hungry. These guys had enough to feed an entire group of friends. But they’d hoard it and take it back home. Saying something like “I want to impress my parents.” Jeeze those provisions were meant to be eaten not taken home.

Lol. I remember one guy in like that JSS 2 whose corner was opposite ours in FGC Kd. On vacation day, one of the guys in our block mistakenly hit his leg on the other guys box and found it was very heavy. We heard clatter of cans inside the box when the guy hit his leg. We decided to check it out because we have been suspecting that guy that he is a hoarder. From week 1 of resumption that term, he was complaining he had nothing. Luckily for us, he has rushed to DH that morning. We quickly turned the padlock of the box to ashawo padlock and opened it. We saw unopened M&B, G2, whiteman, I pack of CF and half pack of Yale. Na so we call A boy o for inside block. We brought a big bucket and emptied everything inside together. Poured 4 litres of water and everyone in the block started taking one one base each. Na so we finish am before he came back from DH. We put empty cans back inside his box and locked his box back jejely for him. He reported us to our housemaster but we denied vehemently saying he never had anything in his box because he always said he had no provision since like the beginning of the term. EVERY OTHER boy in the block supported us. That was how we were released that day! Even after that, the guy no change. He still kept hoarding till like SS2 when I personally stopped taking tabs on him. Stingy guys never change
Re: 6 Sets Of Friends We All Had In Secondary School by Boldstar(m): 11:28am On Oct 07, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
6 6. Jackers
How many of y’all remember TDB? (Till Day Break) Awww, these sets of friends would burn candles during the whole terms but still come out with a Pass in exams? So why bother bro?

One of my mates actually went bonkers after going almost 48 hours of reading WITHOUT SLEEP before WAEC. He didn't end up writing the WAEC with us. But Thank God he's fine now. He's actually a military officer now
Re: 6 Sets Of Friends We All Had In Secondary School by teebozz1: 3:08pm On Oct 07, 2016
princeonx:
You forgot the olodos lol
grin grin
Re: 6 Sets Of Friends We All Had In Secondary School by Zieristclair(m): 5:03pm On Oct 07, 2016
osaslord500:
All those ones that refuse to tear center of book for me, I hope their book follows dem to heaven
hahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaha!
Re: 6 Sets Of Friends We All Had In Secondary School by malikombi(m): 2:48pm On Oct 09, 2016
skywalker001:
ftc or fp ?
Ohhh.....FP jare
Re: 6 Sets Of Friends We All Had In Secondary School by MrSne: 8:12am On Mar 28, 2018
adewumiopeyemi:
2. Dubbers
So your Biology teacher announces a test would hold in the next period. These guys never studied o, all they knew to do was tap you in the back then tell you to adjust so they could ‘dub’ from your sheet. If you didn’t, your life would never be the same.

All those wans dat were covering dier works in exams or test halls.. where Dem dey now??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bedbugs Ravage UNILAG, Students Cry Out (Photos) / Sex For Grades: Boniface Igbeneghu Suspended By UNILAG / University Of Ilorin Is A Terrorist Organisation - ASUU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.