Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,869 members, 7,806,476 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:02 PM

Trust God For A Bountiful Harvest - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Trust God For A Bountiful Harvest (517 Views)

Lady Shows Her Cucumber Farm In Anambra As She Goes For Harvest (Photos) / Pictures Of My Cucumber Farm From Land Preparation To Harvest / Fresh From My 4hecter Of Maize Farm Live In Jos. Bountiful Harvest. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Trust God For A Bountiful Harvest by IME1: 10:29am On Oct 06, 2016
OUR THEME FOR THIS MONTH IS BOUNTIFUL HARVEST
"You crown the year with a bountiful harvest; even the hard pathways overflow with abundance." -Psalm 65:11
Hi NLers i ventured into crop farming last year with a neighbour who told me how lucrative it could be. We went into water-melon, melon, cassava and maize on 2 acres. I invested money he invested money, time and expertise.
This year we did not have a good harvest and barely got back our capital not to mention profit.
I did Agric as a subject up until Senior WAEC but what i know is that it is God that gives increase. I always told my business partner this. He was all about procedure, getting expert advice, following laid down rules and all that. but see now! I thank God for the experience.
I have always wanted to go into snail and layers, but my work and travel schedule would not let me.
If i can get a partner i would finance it and leave management for him or her.
i love agriculture. since i was born we have been into one form of it or another from crop to animal farming. name it- guava, coconut, mango, pawpaw, pineapple, yam, poultry, broilers & layers!
God is great.

Read this piece below from another writer:
Someone said to me the other day, 'where has 2016 gone?' it seems the year has really gone very fast. Many people had hopes and aspirations at the beginning of the year, believing that God will eventually do 'so and so' in their lives, you had perhaps thought that by now you will not be at the level you are. Child of God, I've got news for you today, God said He will crown this year 2016 with a bountiful harvest, that even the 'hard pathways' will overflow with abundance, that is, even those things which seem to be difficult and have been a stronghold in your life, God will sort them out. Please take hold of this Word today and run with it for the remaining days of this year, because God needs our faith to act on our behalf, it's important to receive what God is saying to us, believe it, confess it and hold on to it, and then we will see the physical manifestation in our lives. God CANNOT fail, He CANNOT lie, if He has said it, then it will definitely come to pass, as we believe it and act accordingly. Bountiful harvest is coming your way, the REST of your year will be the BEST of your year, the bible says the glory of the latter shall surpass the former. 'The glory of this present house will be greater than the glory of the former house,' says the LORD Almighty. 'And in this place I will grant peace,' declares the LORD Almighty." Haggai 2:9 Get ready, expand the place of your tabernacle for great things is about to happen, strongholds will be removed and turning point miracles will happen in your life. Rejoice!
SOURCE- A Word for Today.
... be inspired, motivated and encouraged!

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

How Long Can You Keep Poultry Birds Awake? / Working Video For Three Rows Reaper Binder Machine / I Want To Buy Cashew Nuts, Sesame Seed And Cocoa Beans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.