Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

I Need Advice On The Best Camera And T Shirt Printing Machine - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / I Need Advice On The Best Camera And T Shirt Printing Machine (1012 Views)

Debbiehills Souvenirs And Gift Items And Also Plain T-shirt For Printing. / Debbiehills Souvenirs And Gift Items And Plain T-shirt For Printing. / Debbiehills Souvenirs And Gift Items And T-shirt For Printing. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Advice On The Best Camera And T Shirt Printing Machine by funsho75(m): 11:23am On Oct 06, 2016
good day every one. Please I need advice on the best camera I can get for my street photography business, my budget is between 18 and 25k.
also I want to start a t shirt printing business I need advice on how to go about it and which printing machine I can get for 60 to 80k.
am also open to partnership or investors.
thanks for your advice
Re: I Need Advice On The Best Camera And T Shirt Printing Machine by Zdoh(m): 1:59pm On Oct 06, 2016
Re: I Need Advice On The Best Camera And T Shirt Printing Machine by funsho75(m): 5:22pm On Oct 07, 2016
C
Re: I Need Advice On The Best Camera And T Shirt Printing Machine by benjaminnash56: 6:54pm On Jul 20, 2020
When i am interested in purchasing some product on the market i usually search for TOP 10 BEST "NAME OF YOUR PRODUCT" and usually such articles help a lot and safe your time.
Re: I Need Advice On The Best Camera And T Shirt Printing Machine by Willie2321: 6:55pm On Jul 20, 2020
Yeah when I am searching for new Graphics card I do the same thing. There are many different Companies with different products. Each company produces products with their own way. So there are people who know many stuff about companies and their products, compare each product to each other to find the TOP 5 best companies with the best products. That is why I pick products via such TOP 10 online articles. You can compare these online articles with each other. Right now I suggest you this Best t-shirt printing machine where you can find 11 best t shirt printer machines. Enjoy.
Re: I Need Advice On The Best Camera And T Shirt Printing Machine by Simon884: 12:39pm On Jul 24, 2020
Willie2321:
Yeah when I am searching for new Graphics card I do the same thing. There are many different Companies with different products. Each company produces products with their own way. So there are people who know many stuff about companies and their products, compare each product to each other to find the TOP 5 best companies with the best products. That is why I pick products via such TOP 10 online articles. You can compare these online articles with each other. Right now I suggest you this Best t-shirt printing machine where you can find 11 best t shirt printer machines. Enjoy.
I was always wondering about buying myself a big T-shirt printing machine. Maybe today is the day i finally decide does it really worth it. I am really thankful for your suggestion Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

My Sister Pre-wedding Pictures And Iv. Roselek18 / Sellyrite Event Planners / Ushering Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.