Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,227 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

My Journey In Getting Fit And Losing Weight - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Journey In Getting Fit And Losing Weight (9292 Views)

Difficulty In Getting Placements for Internship In Nigeria / Pregnant And Losing Weight Seriously / 2013 Fit And Trim Weight Loss Challenge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Journey In Getting Fit And Losing Weight by madlady(f): 5:08am On Dec 30, 2009
@Poster, glad to see you are back and all goes well with your regime.

Well done for not gaining weight over this festive period, I think I may have, jeans feel a little snug, too scared to jump on scales.

I shall go on a detox regime asap.

Happy New Year.
Re: My Journey In Getting Fit And Losing Weight by ugo2u(m): 11:16pm On Dec 30, 2009
@madlady

lol! its allowed to indulge in a few eating habits this season, well I know you are going to be fine. Happy New Year to you too, one of my resolutions is to keep losing weight in small doses and keeping healthy and also lots of other resolutions but this one is in the top ten.

TIP FOR THE DAY

DID YOU KNOW THAT NO ONE EVER GOES OVERWEIGHT BY EATING THE RIGHT FOODS?

Think about it no one ever goes overweight by eating vegetables carrots oranges water melons and other healthy foods, so for anyone that always has a eating problem try buying lots and lots of the above and eat when hungry (water melon especially)
Re: My Journey In Getting Fit And Losing Weight by madlady(f): 3:47am On Dec 31, 2009
ugo_2u:

@madlady

lol! its allowed to indulge in a few eating habits this season, well I know you are going to be fine. Happy New Year to you too, one of my resolutions is to keep losing weight in small doses and keeping healthy and also lots of other resolutions but this one is in the top ten.

TIP FOR THE DAY

Think about it no one ever goes overweight by eating vegetables carrots oranges water melons and other healthy foods, so for anyone that always has a eating problem try buying lots and lots of the above and eat when hungry (water melon especially)
[/quote

@ ugo_2go

I agree about the veg thing, I always buy plenty of broccoli and green peas. smiley

Re: My Journey In Getting Fit And Losing Weight by ugo2u(m): 8:56am On Dec 31, 2009
Cool.

TIP OF THE DAY

IF YOU CAN'T GO TO THE GYM THEN INCREASE THE PACE OF YOUR NORMAL DAY TO DAY ACTIVITIES

for 20-30 mins walk briskly, do your chores with increased speed, play with your kids if you have kids(they always make you run around)
Re: My Journey In Getting Fit And Losing Weight by ugo2u(m): 3:39pm On Dec 31, 2009
started another blog, this one just gives simple day by day steps to losing weight, it is easy and anybody can follow.

Please if you want to see results try and stick to them and always know that it is a change of lifestyle rather than a quick fix.

here is the link http://slimpersecond..com
Re: My Journey In Getting Fit And Losing Weight by allthingsfitnez(m): 2:53pm On Jun 11, 2015
MeanTrainer’s Club http:///1i8EKL The MeanTrainer’s club is an online training program that consists of four different groups; 1. MeanTrainer’s weight-loss/ tummy-trimming club for women. 2. MeanTrainer’s weight-loss/ tummy-trimming club for men. 3. MeanTrainer’s curvy ladies club. 4. MeanTrainer’s 6packs club These clubs are whatsapp groups and as a member you will be given; #weekly workout plans (with videos), #meal plans, #tips and tricks to help you reach your fitness goals and get that; fit and sexy body you deserve. You also get motivation from club members and the MeanTrainer’s team. The weekly exercise updates are sent to your email and also posted on the group for every member to do. We have exercises for different levels of fitness; beginner, intermediate and advanced levels. #Whatever your goal and fitness level, the MeanTrainer has got you covered! In our other online programs, a subscriber is given one particular workout plan to use every week for 12weeks and it worked for over 90% of our clients. But in the MeanTrainer’s clubs you would be given different workout plans every week. You will be given workouts that have been tried and tested by our online clients and at our gym (our testimonials/transformation pictures prove that they work). The MeanTrainer & his team will monitor and answer club members’ questions. You can chat with likeminded people who can help you make fitness a lifestyle. You can even locate members living around you and team up with them as workout partners. It promises to be a lot of fun! Give this a try for a month at a small fee of N3,000 and we assure you, you’ll have no regrets whatsoever To subscribe call or whatsapp 08122713994 http:///1i8EKL
Re: My Journey In Getting Fit And Losing Weight by allthingsfitnez(m): 3:00pm On Jun 11, 2015
MeanTrainer’s Club http:///1i8EKL The MeanTrainer’s club is an online training program that consists of four different groups; 1. MeanTrainer’s weight-loss/ tummy-trimming club for women. 2. MeanTrainer’s weight-loss/ tummy-trimming club for men. 3. MeanTrainer’s curvy ladies club. 4. MeanTrainer’s 6packs club These clubs are whatsapp groups and as a member you will be given; #weekly workout plans (with videos), #meal plans, #tips and tricks to help you reach your fitness goals and get that; fit and sexy body you deserve. You also get motivation from club members and the MeanTrainer’s team. The weekly exercise updates are sent to your email and also posted on the group for every member to do. We have exercises for different levels of fitness; beginner, intermediate and advanced levels. #Whatever your goal and fitness level, the MeanTrainer has got you covered! In our other online programs, a subscriber is given one particular workout plan to use every week for 12weeks and it worked for over 90% of our clients. But in the MeanTrainer’s clubs you would be given different workout plans every week. You will be given workouts that have been tried and tested by our online clients and at our gym (our testimonials/transformation pictures prove that they work). The MeanTrainer & his team will monitor and answer club members’ questions. You can chat with likeminded people who can help you make fitness a lifestyle. You can even locate members living around you and team up with them as workout partners. It promises to be a lot of fun! Give this a try for a month at a small fee of N3,000 and we assure you, you’ll have no regrets whatsoever To subscribe call or whatsapp 08122713994 http:///1i8EKL

Re: My Journey In Getting Fit And Losing Weight by Gigihealth: 7:11pm On Jun 29, 2016
BMI calculator is used to calculate your total body fat. But there are some exceptions to using the BMI calculate, click on the link below to read more.
http://www.gigihealth.com/bmi-calculator-is-my-weight-healthy/
Re: My Journey In Getting Fit And Losing Weight by Efukikata(m): 8:58pm On Jan 17, 2017
This post has been deleted permanently
Re: My Journey In Getting Fit And Losing Weight by blessingthanks: 7:54pm On Aug 17, 2017
Get ur flat tummy slim and body as from 3weeks with natural slimming herbs with a token of 12000 no hidden charges. Call 08187280305
Re: My Journey In Getting Fit And Losing Weight by daybydaywebsite(f): 12:25pm On Sep 16, 2018
Change The Way You Think About Food

The Way You Think About Food: The most crucial thing that you need to keep your health and fitness program alive - even more crucial than an instructor or a doctor - is your own motive. https://www.daybyday.website/change-the-way-you-think-about-food/

You have to be determined to scrutinize The Way You Think About Food ...
https://www.daybyday.website/change-the-way-you-think-about-food/

Re: My Journey In Getting Fit And Losing Weight by olasupo5285: 12:41pm On Sep 16, 2018
thanks

119 Likes

Re: My Journey In Getting Fit And Losing Weight by Nobody: 1:16pm On Oct 21, 2019
Re: My Journey In Getting Fit And Losing Weight by GingerGarlicTea: 3:14pm On May 05, 2020
ugo2u:
@madlady

TIP FOR THE DAY

You can get fat burning vegetables and fruits. We have GINGER & GARLIC TEA in a packet for you to burn down those body fats from today.
Chat me up on WhatsApp for pay on Home deliveries.+234903....5464....082.
Let's go.

Re: My Journey In Getting Fit And Losing Weight by ColouredWriters(m): 8:30am On May 23, 2020
Loosing weight is basically a hard routine because only few weight loss blog out there, especially in Nigeria know what it takes to succeed on that front. nice to know you made your own research and drew you own line.
Re: My Journey In Getting Fit And Losing Weight by Primefood(f): 8:28pm On Jan 08, 2021
Do you want to eat your favourite Nigerian meals, without avoiding carbohydrates � and still get results?

Yes, you read that right. Eat your favourite Nigerians meals without avoiding carbs.�

I'm Olaide Martins and I have designed a tested method that shows you what to eat and when to eat them. This method will show you how I am able to trim down by eating right.

Read more here:
https://primefoodandfitnes.wixsite.com/readmore

This method provides you the opportunity to eat carbs and still get result. My meal plans are easy to follow and are not expensive.

The best part?
you don't have to :
* starve
* avoid carbohydrates
* spend countless hours exercising�

Check the link below to read testimonies from our previous participants https://primefoodandfitnes.wixsite.com/readmore

See you on the inside�

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fascinating To Hear That My Baby Has A Bad Breath! / Natural Cure For Baby Rashes, Skin Conditions / Even If Its Just A Little Flesh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.