Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,801,991 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:36 AM

Yusuf Buhari Owns Two 5-star Hotels In Abuja And Building Another One In Dubai - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yusuf Buhari Owns Two 5-star Hotels In Abuja And Building Another One In Dubai (7032 Views)

Bashir Gwandu, Yusuf Buhari’s Friend In Coma (Photos) / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Power Bike Accident / Yusuf Buhari In Power Bike Accident, Unconscious, Suffers Head Injury - DAILY NG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yusuf Buhari Owns Two 5-star Hotels In Abuja And Building Another One In Dubai by Naijiant: 4:30pm On Oct 06, 2016
An American business associate of the president's son reveals what the young man has acquired in 18 months.

Details: http://www.naijiant.com/beer-parlour-gist/yusuf-buhari-owns-five-star-hotels-abuja-building-another-one-dubai/
Re: Yusuf Buhari Owns Two 5-star Hotels In Abuja And Building Another One In Dubai by ojmaroni247(m): 4:32pm On Oct 06, 2016
Not impossible tho.
Re: Yusuf Buhari Owns Two 5-star Hotels In Abuja And Building Another One In Dubai by wisdomguy4u(m): 4:35pm On Oct 06, 2016
hungry bloggers
you don chop today ?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yusuf Buhari Owns Two 5-star Hotels In Abuja And Building Another One In Dubai by HtwoOw: 4:41pm On Oct 06, 2016
HungerBad oooooo

Chai

Ai nefa chop bloggers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Buhari Owns Two 5-star Hotels In Abuja And Building Another One In Dubai by Poweredbreww: 4:43pm On Oct 06, 2016
Hunger don wire this blogger ooo. Lmaoo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Buhari Owns Two 5-star Hotels In Abuja And Building Another One In Dubai by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 06, 2016
Afonjas will just pretend, in fact close their ears, even their eyes to this news because it's pertaining to their Hausa-fulani masters. Had this been GEJ, PEJ, Okonjo Iweala, Oteh, Oduah, Madueke, you will see how they will assemble perch like mammals deprived of amala for 20 yrs.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yusuf Buhari Owns Two 5-star Hotels In Abuja And Building Another One In Dubai by Obijulius: 4:55pm On Oct 06, 2016
Genuine Zombies will defend Yusuf.

Wailing zombies, food don land.

5% observing from far.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Buhari Owns Two 5-star Hotels In Abuja And Building Another One In Dubai by Babachukwu: 5:03pm On Oct 06, 2016
I said it
Re: Yusuf Buhari Owns Two 5-star Hotels In Abuja And Building Another One In Dubai by mars123(m): 5:13pm On Oct 06, 2016
pics or...addon
Re: Yusuf Buhari Owns Two 5-star Hotels In Abuja And Building Another One In Dubai by AmadiAba: 5:13pm On Oct 06, 2016
Hmmmmm.... Speechless
Re: Yusuf Buhari Owns Two 5-star Hotels In Abuja And Building Another One In Dubai by TPAND(f): 6:26pm On Oct 06, 2016
Mynd44 move this to frontpage, so those e-herdsmen on NL can cover their eyes in Shame
Re: Yusuf Buhari Owns Two 5-star Hotels In Abuja And Building Another One In Dubai by PaulIdu: 7:00pm On Oct 06, 2016
This story get as e be ..The story needs more facts ,figures and pics for it to seem to fly
Re: Yusuf Buhari Owns Two 5-star Hotels In Abuja And Building Another One In Dubai by sarrki(m): 7:02pm On Oct 06, 2016
The link .....beer parlor gist

Says it all

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari Owns Two 5-star Hotels In Abuja And Building Another One In Dubai by sarrki(m): 7:03pm On Oct 06, 2016
Obijulius:
Genuine Zombies will defend Yusuf.

Wailing zombies, food don land.

5% observing from far.

See the link nah
Re: Yusuf Buhari Owns Two 5-star Hotels In Abuja And Building Another One In Dubai by Jaideyone(m): 7:49pm On Oct 06, 2016
Clinton9000:
Afonjas will just pretend, in fact close their ears, even their eyes to this news because it's pertaining to their Hausa-fulani masters. Had this been GEJ, PEJ, Okonjo Iweala, Oteh, Oduah, Madueke, you will see how they will assemble perch like mammals deprived of amala for 20 yrs.
so it's OK to make allegations without pictures and name of the associate? I can as well tell you I own the statue of liberty and the Eiffel tower and you'd believe me

3 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari Owns Two 5-star Hotels In Abuja And Building Another One In Dubai by Nobody: 7:52pm On Oct 06, 2016
Jaideyone:
[s] so it's OK to make allegations without pictures and name of the associate? I can as well tell you I own the statue of liberty and the Eiffel tower and you'd believe me[/s]

Useless Afonja...just proved my point. Perpetual slave

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Buhari Owns Two 5-star Hotels In Abuja And Building Another One In Dubai by Jaideyone(m): 8:03pm On Oct 06, 2016
Clinton9000:

Useless Afonja...just proved my point. Perpetual slave
as expected. you aren't capable of a proper argument based on intelligent reasoning. let me try and break it down more for you.

any ret@rd with a modem and a fairly used laptop from computer village can start a blog and post falsehood. so what's the name of this ghost associate? what are the names of these big hotels? where are they located?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Buhari Owns Two 5-star Hotels In Abuja And Building Another One In Dubai by Jaideyone(m): 8:05pm On Oct 06, 2016
TPAND:
Mynd44 move this to frontpage, so those e-herdsmen on NL can cover their eyes in Shame
lol if I hear. you no see the link? even the blogger tagged it beer parlour gist grin oya go and push it to the front page.

2 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari Owns Two 5-star Hotels In Abuja And Building Another One In Dubai by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 06, 2016
18months, the cows has eaten all the grasses in Nigeria. Those daff shouting patient__wife of a university lecturer,

wife of a deputy governor, wife of a governor, wife of a vice president, wife of a president, a permanent secretary.

All these spanning over 20years has no right whatsoever to own an account with reasonable amount in it!

This kleptomaniac oligarchy called the north with the support of their zombie allies called the southwest think they

owned Nigeria. The day of retribution will come unaware.
Re: Yusuf Buhari Owns Two 5-star Hotels In Abuja And Building Another One In Dubai by OkoYibo: 9:05pm On Oct 06, 2016
Clinton9000:

After mentioning all these people, what has your father acquired apart from debts?

2 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari Owns Two 5-star Hotels In Abuja And Building Another One In Dubai by bennyann: 9:32pm On Oct 06, 2016
Na so!
Well, we still have a long way to go. More stories coming up Nigeria
Re: Yusuf Buhari Owns Two 5-star Hotels In Abuja And Building Another One In Dubai by Naijiant: 9:29pm On Oct 07, 2016
Jaideyone:
so it's OK to make allegations without pictures and name of the associate? I can as well tell you I own the statue of liberty and the Eiffel tower and you'd believe me
The associate is still doing business with Yusuf, so unlikely to want to be named. The names of the hotels and pics are being chased as we speak.
Re: Yusuf Buhari Owns Two 5-star Hotels In Abuja And Building Another One In Dubai by mukhcech(m): 9:36pm On Oct 07, 2016
Naijiant:

The associate is still doing business with Yusuf, so unlikely to want to be named. The names of the hotels and pics are being chased as we speak.

Quickly apply this your reasons and logic to Jaideyone 's statue of liberty and Eiffel Tower story. I hope ur reason will then make sense to you. Good luck

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Buhari Owns Two 5-star Hotels In Abuja And Building Another One In Dubai by Jaideyone(m): 12:00pm On Oct 08, 2016
Naijiant:

he's still doing business with Yusuf yet he still decided to leak the secret. 24hrs after no credible source has reported the news. smh you should get yourself educated
Re: Yusuf Buhari Owns Two 5-star Hotels In Abuja And Building Another One In Dubai by blackpanda: 12:06pm On Oct 08, 2016
Pathetic lying wailers! Smh
Cursed bunch sha
Re: Yusuf Buhari Owns Two 5-star Hotels In Abuja And Building Another One In Dubai by koladebrainiac(m): 12:08pm On Oct 08, 2016
You guys will just look at Buhari government and write anything on them putting them on defensive all the time
Re: Yusuf Buhari Owns Two 5-star Hotels In Abuja And Building Another One In Dubai by Naijiant: 12:24pm On Oct 08, 2016
Jaideyone:
he's still doing business with Yusuf yet he still decided to leak the secret. 24hrs after no credible source has reported the news. smh you should get yourself educated
Use your head. The secret was leaked in a conversation.
Re: Yusuf Buhari Owns Two 5-star Hotels In Abuja And Building Another One In Dubai by Tunami(m): 12:32pm On Oct 08, 2016
sarrki:
Says it all
obijulius, which name should we call this young man?
Re: Yusuf Buhari Owns Two 5-star Hotels In Abuja And Building Another One In Dubai by Tunami(m): 12:33pm On Oct 08, 2016
sarrki:
Says it all
obijulius, what name should we call this young man?
Re: Yusuf Buhari Owns Two 5-star Hotels In Abuja And Building Another One In Dubai by Jaideyone(m): 4:47pm On Oct 08, 2016
Naijiant:

Use your head. The secret was leaked in a conversation.
lol indeed and no credible source has reported it. just a blog owned by one hungry ipob yut like you grin I would have told you to use your head but I doubt if you have a functional one

modified
check the link. even the blogger tagged it beer parlour cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Buhari Owns Two 5-star Hotels In Abuja And Building Another One In Dubai by ionsman: 5:26pm On Oct 08, 2016
I heard he's about to acquire Abuja.. . Ode!
Re: Yusuf Buhari Owns Two 5-star Hotels In Abuja And Building Another One In Dubai by EnEnPeecee: 5:39pm On Oct 08, 2016
El-clueless tyrant and family are now milking an already distressed and recessed economy dry.

May amadioha destroy Magu and may those who contributed in kind and cash to this disaster(Buhari) never know peace in their lives.

USEless THIEVING AND CRIMINAL FAMILY.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Excitement As Gov. Ugwuanyi Inaugurates 1000 Youths To Clean Up Enugu / CEO of Mosilo Group, Moses Siasia condoles With Gov Dickson over Mother's death / 33 Senators To Work On 2019 Budget During Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.