Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,891 members, 7,806,591 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:46 PM

Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria (50006 Views)

How The Mighty Has Fallen!!! Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria / FLASH | Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria, Other Countries / Anambra Records $5m Vegetable Exports To Europe- The Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by spartacus11(m): 2:40am On Oct 07, 2016
byrron:
Congratulations to Ghana and to all her citizens and if they dont want to usher in retrogression, they must learn from Nigeria's current predicament and electoral shipwreck and resist any electoral campaign that promises change and vote in anyone that promises consolidation and expansion of today's gains.
U NOR PRAISE niger delta avengers again.... even Liberia go start import crude oil come Nigeria. una think say na buhari una dey do. enjoy y it last
Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by spartacus11(m): 2:41am On Oct 07, 2016
[quote author=onatisi post=49978491][/quote] U NOR PRAISE niger delta avengers again.... even Liberia go start import crude oil come Nigeria. una think say na buhari una dey do. enjoy y it last
Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by spartacus11(m): 2:42am On Oct 07, 2016
onatisi:

Pls tell them ooooo. It seems Nigerians living in Nigeria dont know that buhari is already been used in many African countries as a reference point and example of bad leadership. The party campaigning for change in Ghana have been told to forget winning because no one wants the type of buhari change.
U NOR PRAISE niger delta avengers again.... even Liberia go start import crude oil come Nigeria. una think say na buhari una dey do. enjoy y it last
Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by spartacus11(m): 2:43am On Oct 07, 2016
seguno2:

.....and those who promised us change but have turned around to say that the change begins with us.
The thunder that will fire them ehn!
Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by spartacus11(m): 2:44am On Oct 07, 2016
Ahmadgani:
when will our own Moses come and save us from this bunch if pharaohs.

Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by spartacus11(m): 2:45am On Oct 07, 2016
ydass:
lol isn't that funny?, where is Mr integrity
Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by spartacus11(m): 2:46am On Oct 07, 2016
ogwumgbe:
Nigeria; giant of zombies, zoos and fourth world Countries. A Country cursed with monkeys, beasts and baboons running it's affairs. A country still talking of solving power problem in 21st century while priding itself with its illusionary self given giant of Africa. Lol, we are now object of mockery to the whole Africa. In two years time if these idiots and blood sucking demons are still at the helm of affairs in this Country, Benin public will threaten us with war. Kenya is gradually telling us that we are notjing, other African nations will follow suit very soon. Country of 200,000,000 being controlled by demons as their leaders
Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by spartacus11(m): 2:48am On Oct 07, 2016
Ozzaa:
Next time we asked to vote for change, we will first ask, is it positive or negative change.
God Pls forgive us for not voting with wisdom
Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by spartacus11(m): 2:51am On Oct 07, 2016
Aroh48:
Why is it that bad people live long and good people often die in their prime? Someone called Nigeria a zoo and they imprisoned the person.Nigeria is truly an animal Kingdom.Even the zoo is well organized than Nigeria.Calling Nigeria a zoo is even an insult to the zoo.
Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by spartacus11(m): 2:56am On Oct 07, 2016
CSTR2:
It is a dim-witted individual like you that would consider a valid criticism as hate. Backward mongrel.
Sorry, your buhari and his VP clown does not deserve our respect. I am sure if Nigeria was made up of only those who voted for him, then you can expect total fanaticism. Unfortunately for you, your buhari is not popular anywhere with a bit of common sense.
Btw, Seriously, what is there to like in buhari? Is it his uncouth manners, arrogance, tyranny or his unmitigated cluelessness? cheesy
What do you see in him?
Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by spartacus11(m): 2:59am On Oct 07, 2016
CSTR2:
Buhari government is not less than 2 years. And 2 years is enough time to create or destroy an economy.
Look at the polices emanating from him and the resultant effects- why then would anybody say buhari has no hand in the current economic situation?
Give me one person that buahri has successfully tried and jailed for corruption? Even his anti-corruption mantra that got him elected is not yielding measurable results. What then is his benefit to Nigerians?
u mean buhari policy is niger delta avenger, please state one of buhari policy that hurt this economy?
Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by spartacus11(m): 3:01am On Oct 07, 2016
MrBONE2:
That will be "The End"just like the way we use to see it in movies. grin
Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by spartacus11(m): 3:02am On Oct 07, 2016
def111:
buhari next trip is on the 12th of this month, to Germany...

buhari is N.F.A... No Future Ambition
Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by spartacus11(m): 3:06am On Oct 07, 2016
PecE2Make:
Evidence that the ZOO has fallen.
Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by Nobody: 3:29am On Oct 07, 2016
& this big for nothing naija keeps sinking by the day!...factually, re-colonisation is nig's remedy!!

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by Nobody: 3:38am On Oct 07, 2016
Just when i thought i've heard the worst!...even togo may buy nig. Soon!!!

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by 19naia(m): 3:44am On Oct 07, 2016
Chai!
Anyway, Nigeria is doing its own that will come together soon. Even if Nigeria does not export, there is huge value to gain by supplying Nigeria's needs alone. When Nigeria supplies their own and has a surplus along with Ghana Surplus, export price competition will drive prices down. That is a good thing. Everybody makes surplus in Africa and stop buying from Outside of Africa.

When i was in Ghana last year, i saw new and expanding oil tapping ventures by foriegn investors going in off shore of the Cape Coast area. Also I saw a pipeline being constructed in Ivory coast from the side of Ivoire that is closest to Ghana. I think maybe that is for export or maybe Ivory coast is also tapping crude from the same area off shore from the border of cape-coast and Ivory coast.
Maybe its a pipe line for refined oil from a refinery i did not see?

Nigeria's major issue is security instability where rogue militants do oil production damage as they please. Nigeria must keep pushing towards surplus production of refined crude products and empower the miltary to work in the oil fields.
Nigeria is not lost and is actually positioning itself to rebound into a more functional economic state than before.
Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by Nobody: 3:56am On Oct 07, 2016
Where is the source?
Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by Nobody: 3:57am On Oct 07, 2016
spartacus11:

One question, if there was a law set aside for several years, and it's been going on well, under several heads of state. And all of a sudden, you just come to abolish the Law, you expect that NDA, in a democratic setting wouldn't fight back? In a democratic setting? What's your problem, na this be the school you go? Have you ever been to Bayelsa, I doubt it, these are places where people sleep on mosquito infested rivers, you then take their oil sell it, get revenue and develop north east and Abuja, and leave them to their perils, is north the only part called nigeria... E no do you too much, the small thing created even by obasanjo earlier, passed thru yar adua and Co, e reach buhari tenure, oga say em wan stop am, so they'd smile at him? you wouldn't give them stipends, yet in Nigeria, politicians buy houses of 408million, $1m etc Under buhari! You no get eye?

You don't have something to say, keep quiet. Let them school you, and fùck yes, I will enjoy Insulting him as I like. He hates the ibo tribe and his stupidly extending it to anyone who supports the ibo tribe, is governance suppose to be hatred for one tribe? Think about it.

3 Likes

Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by ikechu1: 4:01am On Oct 07, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Oh this is HILARIOUS

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by marylandcakes: 4:41am On Oct 07, 2016
What do you expect when Nigerians will keep on supporting and protesting for those that have looted the treasury. What you need to understand is that wrong is wrong it doesn't matter if everyone is doing it. That day when Nigerians are able to differentiate right from wrong is the day we start moving forward, until then we're stuck in a rut.
Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by ArabMopol(m): 5:15am On Oct 07, 2016
Gpdwise:
Ghana has started exporting fuel and gas oil to the landlocked countries of West Africa.The state-owned Bulk Oil Storage and Transportation Company (BOST) Limited, is also supplying petroleum products from the same depot to Benin Republic and Nigeria.Ghana’s Minister of Petroleum, Mr Emmanuel Armah-Kofi Buah, who made this known at the meet-the-press series in Accra, said there were plans to extend the exports to Liberia in the coming months.The minister said the vision of the government was to make Ghana the hubfor the distribution of petroleum products in the West African sub-region.The Bolgatanga Petroleum Depot, with acapacity of 46 million litres of refined gasoline and gas oil, was re-inauguratedin August 2015.Buah said Ghana had been ushered into a new gas era that would guarantee its energy security for the next two decades.“Despite the global downturn in the oil industry, we have managed to increase production.Buah said Ghana’s strategic stock was at an all-time high, with about one million metric tonnes of petroleum products IMPORTED from January to June 2016.Ghanna is planing to become the major marketer of refined petroleum product inWest Africa and we here in Nigeria are the giant of Africa with Nothing to show for it.Imagine Ghana achieving this feet with IMPORTED petroleum product and I wonder what is wrong with Nigeria.before you export anything out of a country that means you have enough to give out. We have more than four refineries in Nigeria and we can't even produce enough product for our daily consumption. Today Ghana has started dumping refined product on us and I congratulate them while I am here shaking my head for Nigeria with full annoyancewhat I Dont understand is where did we get it wrong as a country
the day we got it all wrong is the day luggard amalgamate 3 countries together just for the interest of the crown... pieces Nigeria into smaller con3 and see a tremendous change

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by cyber5(m): 5:19am On Oct 07, 2016
Sometimes, i don't understand Nigeria, when i think of Nigeria issues, I'll only sigh. Is it when crude oil dries that the politicians will stop thinking of themselves and start thinking of the masses and how Nigeria will be an advanced country with a better Economy. I'd bet, if Ghana has the precious natural resources like Nigeria they would have become a far advance country.
Take a look at the power sector, Nigeria happens to be the one that supply electricity to some African countries and these countries have regular power but in Nigeria, power supply is epileptic.

May God help Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by FrankNetter(m): 6:06am On Oct 07, 2016
I give up

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by chincent: 6:11am On Oct 07, 2016
I dont think since 1960 till today if there was ever a good Christain or Muslim believer in our government.
Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by DanielPop(m): 6:12am On Oct 07, 2016
Abegi, when will Ghana start exporting leaders to Nigeria? angry

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by DanielPop(m): 6:14am On Oct 07, 2016
Can't we privatize Nigeria? I can draft an RFI with assurance that only the best qualified will be selected to run this criminal enterprise called Nigeria. For a small fee of N10m only, angrywetin? What of those NASS collecting N10m monthly and doing nothing? grin Like Trump asked blacks in America, "what do we stand to lose cos we are already in hell" undecided

1 Like

Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by cindyrocks(f): 6:21am On Oct 07, 2016
Buhari has finished this nation.

What an insult!

There was a country indeed.

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by Justiceleague1: 6:53am On Oct 07, 2016
PatrickOkunima:
Good for Ghana. As for Nigeria, may it not be well with those who have embezzled our money.

afonja zoogerian.. grin
De dia dey deceive urself... Those ua 'lootas' døn go,na ua dullard dey power de achieve "greatness"..

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by Justiceleague1: 6:56am On Oct 07, 2016
When the current ghanian president campaigned against change in his country using buhari as an example, he definitely knew what he was talking about.
I have never believed I would see a worse form of governance in Nigeria than what PDP can offer. APC proved me wrong effortlessly.

By Cstr2

3 Likes

Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by kinnlive(m): 7:03am On Oct 07, 2016
PatrickOkunima:
Good for Ghana. As for Nigeria, may it not be well with those who have embezzled our money.
Amen
Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by kinnlive(m): 7:07am On Oct 07, 2016
dreamwords:
grin You people havent seen anything yet, wait Bubu is still in power, By the time we get to book of revelation, grin
their was a country.......

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ambode Hands Over To Sanwo-olu (Photo) / Why We Froze Gov. Fayose's Account - EFCC / Buhari Donates Two Cows To Corpers In Katsina For Sallah Celebration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.