Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,558 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:25 PM

Eko Atlantic Set To Become West Africa's Financial Hub - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Eko Atlantic Set To Become West Africa's Financial Hub (15581 Views)

New Photos Of Eko Atlantic And How Much It Costs To Get A Land / Latest Pictures Of Eko Atlantic International Commerce City, Will Shock You / Eko Atlantic Taking Shape - Latest Beautiful Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eko Atlantic Set To Become West Africa's Financial Hub by Nobody: 7:22pm On Oct 06, 2016
Eko Atlantic City, a brand new city being built from reclaimed land adjacent to Victoria Island, is set to become West Africa's new financial hub, accommodating the headquarters of the sub-region's leading banks, financial institutions and international corporate companies.

According to the developers and promoters of the multi-billion naira project, South Energyx Nigeria Limited, a subsidiary of the Chagoury Group, a part of the new smart city has been reserved for the development of a business district.

This Business District will be approximately 650,000 square metres and will feature the Eko Boulevard, a two-kilometer long, 60 metre wide central boulevard similar in size and look to New York's Fifth Avenue and Paris' Champs-Élysées.

During a visit to the city by a business delegation from the United Kingdom, Mr. Pierre Edde, Development Director, South Energyx Nigeria Limited, said the Business District is designed to play host to a multitude of headquarters for companies within Nigeria.

Mr. Edde said "The Eko Atlantic City Business District is a strategic and prestigious location for offices, with a state-of-the-art 24/7 infrastructure network, including 21st century communications, smooth transport system and uninterrupted electricity, making it a compelling place to work. "Upon completion of the city, Eko Atlantic will be home to 500,000 residents with an expected commuter volume to exceed 300,000 people", he noted.

One of the delegates, Akin Thomas, Chief Executive Officer of AKD Solutions Ltd, described Eko Atlantic City as an amazing project, and commended the developers for their passion and commitment to Nigeria's economic development.

Another delegate, Eisen Chok, Director, Synergict Connect Ltd expressed delight at the progress made so far on the project.

Speaking in the same vain, Fatai Amoo, Head of Sales and Marketing, Chris Joe Energy, said he was highly impressed with the vision behind the Eko Atlantic project. "This project is indeed revolutionary and the innovative approach used to construct such city is a true testimony to future human habitat development not only in Lagos Nigeria but across the globe".

http://odili.net/news/source/2016/oct/3/300.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eko Atlantic Set To Become West Africa's Financial Hub by steve6: 7:23pm On Oct 06, 2016
Ok guys, so being the first to comment is not a big deal after all ! Well, I dedicate this to all those still hustling to be FTC. For the guy below me....hmmm. I say thank you Sir !

1 Like

Re: Eko Atlantic Set To Become West Africa's Financial Hub by simplex2: 7:24pm On Oct 06, 2016
Chagoury group: re-colonising Nigeria over and over again.

Dangote is just a learner.

Anyway, the only little thing that will fvck up eko Atlantic is access road. Unless those offices will have helipads and workers use choppers to fly in and out of it, awolowo road never enter people finish na. They should build a bridge from eko Atlantic to gbagada cool

22 Likes

Re: Eko Atlantic Set To Become West Africa's Financial Hub by sarrki(m): 7:26pm On Oct 06, 2016
Eko onibaje

With or without the special grant

Lagos is working

Itesiwaju Eko lojewa logun

25 Likes

Re: Eko Atlantic Set To Become West Africa's Financial Hub by wristbangle: 7:26pm On Oct 06, 2016
Can't wait to experience the beauty of Eko Atlantic city

2 Likes

Re: Eko Atlantic Set To Become West Africa's Financial Hub by slimfit1(m): 7:26pm On Oct 06, 2016
Which kind of transport system i think it makes sense to start with train system first.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eko Atlantic Set To Become West Africa's Financial Hub by bluaero(m): 7:31pm On Oct 06, 2016
Nice. But unless something is done, the traffic into the island and from the lekki-ajah axis will be epic!!!

5 Likes

Re: Eko Atlantic Set To Become West Africa's Financial Hub by acunon: 6:48am On Oct 07, 2016
This step once completed will push Nigeria further into limelight

7 Likes

Re: Eko Atlantic Set To Become West Africa's Financial Hub by veekid(m): 6:49am On Oct 07, 2016
Praise the Lord o

5 Likes

Re: Eko Atlantic Set To Become West Africa's Financial Hub by orimsamsam(m): 6:49am On Oct 07, 2016
Nice development.
Re: Eko Atlantic Set To Become West Africa's Financial Hub by chigoizie7(m): 6:49am On Oct 07, 2016
Ok
Re: Eko Atlantic Set To Become West Africa's Financial Hub by chiamaka21(f): 6:49am On Oct 07, 2016
nice development. I always wonder why we love going to SW. I guess dis one of the reason

9 Likes

Re: Eko Atlantic Set To Become West Africa's Financial Hub by TVTKOKO(m): 6:51am On Oct 07, 2016
Hmmmm... I hope federal government dont come and claim Lagos as FCT.... I'm seeing things

1 Like

Re: Eko Atlantic Set To Become West Africa's Financial Hub by curatorX: 6:53am On Oct 07, 2016
Make I start packing to Eko ATL
Re: Eko Atlantic Set To Become West Africa's Financial Hub by Ebuka007: 6:54am On Oct 07, 2016
nonsense
Re: Eko Atlantic Set To Become West Africa's Financial Hub by saint047(m): 6:56am On Oct 07, 2016
To know what a person has done, and to know who a person is, are very different things”
Re: Eko Atlantic Set To Become West Africa's Financial Hub by divide9ja: 6:56am On Oct 07, 2016
South-West how market with una new bedmate Buhari? angry

I hear say ein no gree say make dem give una money. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eko Atlantic Set To Become West Africa's Financial Hub by TVTKOKO(m): 6:58am On Oct 07, 2016
Ebuka007:
nonsense
Ebuka whyyy undecided undecided *hands him handkerchief to clean his tears*

16 Likes

Re: Eko Atlantic Set To Become West Africa's Financial Hub by TVTKOKO(m): 7:01am On Oct 07, 2016
divide9ja:

e be lyk say na flat heads full nland o
If na bad news na dem for dun full d thread angry angry angry

23 Likes

Re: Eko Atlantic Set To Become West Africa's Financial Hub by ibahimxbbs: 7:03am On Oct 07, 2016
fashola.......eko oni baje ambode ......itesiwaju eko. folashade or balikis.......?

3 Likes

Re: Eko Atlantic Set To Become West Africa's Financial Hub by chiamaka21(f): 7:03am On Oct 07, 2016
divide9ja:

keep quite. aren't u tired of them calling us flat head or OSU. yet we run to the state for business.

26 Likes

Re: Eko Atlantic Set To Become West Africa's Financial Hub by ileogbenfidel(m): 7:04am On Oct 07, 2016
Eko is too congested nau develop other region that has land marks for development to spread

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eko Atlantic Set To Become West Africa's Financial Hub by hopefulLandlord: 7:05am On Oct 07, 2016
Re: Eko Atlantic Set To Become West Africa's Financial Hub by orimsamsam(m): 7:06am On Oct 07, 2016
TVTKOKO:
e be lyk say na flat heads full nland o
If na bad news na dem for dun full d thread angry angry angry
pls just leave all those flatron LCD. They survive on hate. How do I expect dey to survive without hatred

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eko Atlantic Set To Become West Africa's Financial Hub by bolaji3071(m): 7:06am On Oct 07, 2016
Hmmm, South west, Nigeria setting the pace...... Eko oni baje ooooo

4 Likes

Re: Eko Atlantic Set To Become West Africa's Financial Hub by tobaxline(m): 7:09am On Oct 07, 2016
Pls has anyone be able to write NPOWER assesment test for health? I have challenge in loging in.
Re: Eko Atlantic Set To Become West Africa's Financial Hub by martineverest(m): 7:13am On Oct 07, 2016
i must commend tinubu for this initiative,even tho i dont like him

2 Likes

Re: Eko Atlantic Set To Become West Africa's Financial Hub by Nobody: 7:13am On Oct 07, 2016
listen to my songs at http://my.notjustok.com/p/oracle/

The name "EKO" attracts investment.
#FACT
#ProudlyLagosian

divide9ja:

4 Likes

Re: Eko Atlantic Set To Become West Africa's Financial Hub by Flets: 7:19am On Oct 07, 2016
Definitely not under Buhari's government.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eko Atlantic Set To Become West Africa's Financial Hub by Eibams60(m): 7:20am On Oct 07, 2016
Eko... in brymos voice

(1) (2) (Reply)

Design And Photographs Of Buildings From Other Countries / 5.Nos of R/palour selfcon at linted stagefor sale at N4.9million and negotiable. / Our House Was Demolished In Kogi And There Will Be No Compensation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.