Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:31 PM

Girl Hides Her New Iphone7 In Her Panties For 'Security Reason' (Funny Video) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Girl Hides Her New Iphone7 In Her Panties For 'Security Reason' (Funny Video) (48945 Views)

Nigerian Man Buying Iphone7 In Malaysia Videos Himself (Video) / This Is The New Iphone7 & Iphone7 Plus (photos)..what Do You Think? / Airtel Female Marketer Displaying Her Panties Via A See-thorough Outfit (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Hides Her New Iphone7 In Her Panties For 'Security Reason' (Funny Video) by Mrop(m): 7:47pm On Oct 06, 2016
This is a very funny video that mocks the fear of losing the newly purchased iPhone 7 smartphone by Nigerian ladies . In the comedy skit, one of the ladies secretly kept the phone in her panties to avoid phone -
snatchers while another lady kept hers in her hair wig .

Both ladies finally made it into a vehicle as they trembled in fear after purchasing the phones from a stall.
The short video has been trending online. The cheapest iphone 7 is said to cost about N500 ,000.

Watch the interesting video below :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCZX731pZRQ

see pics below

Source :: http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/10/lol-girl-hides-her-new-iphone-7-in-her.html?m=0

1 Like

Re: Girl Hides Her New Iphone7 In Her Panties For 'Security Reason' (Funny Video) by waxxydude: 8:07pm On Oct 06, 2016
I'd better catch a bullet with my eyes than my eyePhone7 go blind. - Apple fanboy

Some of all this apple fan boys need to be "buhari-ed", so that their eyes can open to see that there's more to life than a piece of metal. They need buhari in their lives.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Girl Hides Her New Iphone7 In Her Panties For 'Security Reason' (Funny Video) by KELVINXY: 8:26pm On Oct 06, 2016
waxxydude:
I'd better catch a bullet with my eyes than my eyePhone7 go blind. - Apple fanboy

Some of all this apple fan boys need to be "buhari-ed", so that their eyes can open to see that there's more to life than a piece of metal. They need buhari in their lives.

if iSLAP u eeh grin u will stop being funny cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Hides Her New Iphone7 In Her Panties For 'Security Reason' (Funny Video) by vislabraye(m): 9:35pm On Oct 06, 2016
I can't imagine how it will smell afterwards. . Her voice will even smell.

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Girl Hides Her New Iphone7 In Her Panties For 'Security Reason' (Funny Video) by law001(m): 9:36pm On Oct 06, 2016
Not funny...

2 Likes

Re: Girl Hides Her New Iphone7 In Her Panties For 'Security Reason' (Funny Video) by djWALE(m): 9:36pm On Oct 06, 2016
I dnt knw what's dah freaking about the iphone 7....na by force?..

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girl Hides Her New Iphone7 In Her Panties For 'Security Reason' (Funny Video) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 06, 2016
Why by a phone that will turn you to a mad person?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Hides Her New Iphone7 In Her Panties For 'Security Reason' (Funny Video) by amzee(m): 9:37pm On Oct 06, 2016
As a guy I will hide my iPhone7 in my boxers.
I cant risk loosing it in this Buhari regime.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Hides Her New Iphone7 In Her Panties For 'Security Reason' (Funny Video) by NinaArsenal(f): 9:37pm On Oct 06, 2016
Seeking attention. U could have helped the needy with that money u used in buying the iPhone and ur blessing will be double every day.

5 Likes

Re: Girl Hides Her New Iphone7 In Her Panties For 'Security Reason' (Funny Video) by alex406(m): 9:37pm On Oct 06, 2016
when you use your money to buy liability instead of property.

4 Likes

Re: Girl Hides Her New Iphone7 In Her Panties For 'Security Reason' (Funny Video) by RealJaneDoe: 9:37pm On Oct 06, 2016
Calabar babes

3 Likes

Re: Girl Hides Her New Iphone7 In Her Panties For 'Security Reason' (Funny Video) by martineverest(m): 9:37pm On Oct 06, 2016
what kind of post is this,seun and co??

Nairaland is now the capital of click-bait articles/posts....no wonder linda ikeji is always smiling to the banks

7 Likes

Re: Girl Hides Her New Iphone7 In Her Panties For 'Security Reason' (Funny Video) by Sharon6(f): 9:38pm On Oct 06, 2016
Hahahahahahahahaaaaahaha

GET RID OF STRETCH MARKS, CHECK MY SIGNATURE!

1 Like

Re: Girl Hides Her New Iphone7 In Her Panties For 'Security Reason' (Funny Video) by Badge1: 9:38pm On Oct 06, 2016
angryMtcheeeeeeeew!

1 Like

Re: Girl Hides Her New Iphone7 In Her Panties For 'Security Reason' (Funny Video) by sanfranka2(m): 9:38pm On Oct 06, 2016
they keep disgracing African pride... anything thing wey show them go carry am for head come join Mumu add... chooooi

7 Likes

Re: Girl Hides Her New Iphone7 In Her Panties For 'Security Reason' (Funny Video) by SpitsOnYoruba: 9:38pm On Oct 06, 2016
NinaArsenal:
Seeking attention. U could have helped the needy with that money u used in buying the iPhone and ur blessing will be double every day.

Rat teeth

When will you start using your brain ??

4 Likes

Re: Girl Hides Her New Iphone7 In Her Panties For 'Security Reason' (Funny Video) by ReubenE(m): 9:39pm On Oct 06, 2016
The fear of losing Iphone7 is the beginning of wisdom

1 Like

Re: Girl Hides Her New Iphone7 In Her Panties For 'Security Reason' (Funny Video) by Skillfullulu(m): 9:39pm On Oct 06, 2016
I actually don't blame em thou... How about if the phone mistakenly drops and break glass, what will they do?
1: hospitalize
2: die

2 Likes

Re: Girl Hides Her New Iphone7 In Her Panties For 'Security Reason' (Funny Video) by ifyemex(m): 9:39pm On Oct 06, 2016
U mean bomb phone?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girl Hides Her New Iphone7 In Her Panties For 'Security Reason' (Funny Video) by limdude: 9:40pm On Oct 06, 2016
with that short skirt, ppl go definitely like attack u......... for that dark corner

1 Like

Re: Girl Hides Her New Iphone7 In Her Panties For 'Security Reason' (Funny Video) by canalily(m): 9:41pm On Oct 06, 2016
Dangerous game and high way to the graveangryjust to have onlyundecided

1 Like

Re: Girl Hides Her New Iphone7 In Her Panties For 'Security Reason' (Funny Video) by angiemartinez(f): 9:41pm On Oct 06, 2016
U don tell me d video na! So no need watching it again

5 Likes

Re: Girl Hides Her New Iphone7 In Her Panties For 'Security Reason' (Funny Video) by PunterTim(m): 9:42pm On Oct 06, 2016
You want make their 'runs girl' work waste!

1 Like

Re: Girl Hides Her New Iphone7 In Her Panties For 'Security Reason' (Funny Video) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Oct 06, 2016
angry

2 Likes

Re: Girl Hides Her New Iphone7 In Her Panties For 'Security Reason' (Funny Video) by Aidy97(f): 9:44pm On Oct 06, 2016
waxxydude:

Lol

1 Like

Re: Girl Hides Her New Iphone7 In Her Panties For 'Security Reason' (Funny Video) by casttlebarbz(m): 9:44pm On Oct 06, 2016
H

1 Like

Re: Girl Hides Her New Iphone7 In Her Panties For 'Security Reason' (Funny Video) by falconey(m): 9:46pm On Oct 06, 2016
HOEKAY I'm not surprised

1 Like

Re: Girl Hides Her New Iphone7 In Her Panties For 'Security Reason' (Funny Video) by namuguibe(m): 9:46pm On Oct 06, 2016
Even if she puts in deep inside, that sharp Ugandan security officer in this thread will fish it out smiley

2 Likes

Re: Girl Hides Her New Iphone7 In Her Panties For 'Security Reason' (Funny Video) by joey150(m): 9:47pm On Oct 06, 2016
Nonsense post

6 Likes

Re: Girl Hides Her New Iphone7 In Her Panties For 'Security Reason' (Funny Video) by MrMystrO(m): 9:47pm On Oct 06, 2016
Hehehe Pretty cool.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Thailand: Football Fan Electrocuted By His Phone As He Watched A Match On Phone / How To Activate Mtn Welcome Back: N200 For 1gb, N1000 For 4gb / Universal Charger: Do People Still Use This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.