Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,290 members, 7,780,674 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:14 PM

Seriously, Every1 Needs To B Here And Answer Dis.. Muslims, Athiests, Christians - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seriously, Every1 Needs To B Here And Answer Dis.. Muslims, Athiests, Christians (2419 Views)

Let The Athiests Come In Here Lets Settle Ourselves / Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak / Evidence Of God's Existence- To All Athiests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seriously, Every1 Needs To B Here And Answer Dis.. Muslims, Athiests, Christians by Nobody: 8:21pm On Oct 06, 2016
Since oga Seun no gree us post for islam section... Make i ask... Somebody said na KONJI kill d prophet mohammed. Hahahahaha. Is dis true? I was checkin google and i was seeing funny comments

1 Like

Re: Seriously, Every1 Needs To B Here And Answer Dis.. Muslims, Athiests, Christians by Nobody: 8:36pm On Oct 06, 2016
Hopefullandlord coldhardtruth promise101 beejay rexben ontarget clementor chemicalreaction raphiemontella hardmirror hahn jesuobu gboyee4fun ortz wilgrea blueagent pidggin anlice107 aminusanti trapQ winner01 doctoralien ifenes riliwayne... where una dey

2 Likes

Re: Seriously, Every1 Needs To B Here And Answer Dis.. Muslims, Athiests, Christians by Deicide: 8:38pm On Oct 06, 2016
He was poisoned
Re: Seriously, Every1 Needs To B Here And Answer Dis.. Muslims, Athiests, Christians by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 06, 2016
Deicide:
He was poisoned
so na poison make him dick stand when him die

3 Likes

Re: Seriously, Every1 Needs To B Here And Answer Dis.. Muslims, Athiests, Christians by DoctorAlien(m): 8:43pm On Oct 06, 2016
Hmm. I don't know much about Islam.
Re: Seriously, Every1 Needs To B Here And Answer Dis.. Muslims, Athiests, Christians by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 06, 2016
So their prophet like fvck like mad... Chai! Konji na truely bad thing...
Re: Seriously, Every1 Needs To B Here And Answer Dis.. Muslims, Athiests, Christians by DeSepiero(m): 8:44pm On Oct 06, 2016
Jesus was rumored to have had post-mortem erect!on after crucifixion. I wonder if that's true.

4 Likes

Re: Seriously, Every1 Needs To B Here And Answer Dis.. Muslims, Athiests, Christians by hopefulLandlord: 8:46pm On Oct 06, 2016
DeSepiero:
Jesus was rumored to have had post-mortem erection after crucifixion. I wonder if that's true.

4 Likes

Re: Seriously, Every1 Needs To B Here And Answer Dis.. Muslims, Athiests, Christians by Nobody: 8:46pm On Oct 06, 2016
DoctorAlien:
Hmm. I don't know much about Islam.
i was surprised to see controvercies on google abt d prophet dying with an erect dick... Its just funny

1 Like

Re: Seriously, Every1 Needs To B Here And Answer Dis.. Muslims, Athiests, Christians by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 06, 2016
DeSepiero:
Jesus was rumored to have had post-mortem erect!on after crucifixion. I wonder if that's true.
i didnt ask u of Jesus but mohahmmed, just ask google and see

2 Likes

Re: Seriously, Every1 Needs To B Here And Answer Dis.. Muslims, Athiests, Christians by DoctorAlien(m): 8:50pm On Oct 06, 2016
Smallville10:
i was surprised to see controvercies on google abt d prophet dying with an erect dick... Its just funny

LOL. I really don't trust most of the things I see on the internet. Anybody can write anything and post on the internet, you know.
Re: Seriously, Every1 Needs To B Here And Answer Dis.. Muslims, Athiests, Christians by DeSepiero(m): 8:54pm On Oct 06, 2016
Smallville10:
i didnt ask u of Jesus but mohahmmed, just ask google and see

May have been true for Mohammed, but also google that of Jesus and see. wink
Re: Seriously, Every1 Needs To B Here And Answer Dis.. Muslims, Athiests, Christians by DeSepiero(m): 9:03pm On Oct 06, 2016
[quote author=hopefulLandlord post=49979123][/quote]
Is that lady not Mary Magdalene. grin grin
Re: Seriously, Every1 Needs To B Here And Answer Dis.. Muslims, Athiests, Christians by xtivin(m): 9:37pm On Oct 06, 2016
well you guys are free to say whatever about Jesus..When he was yet alive men said worse but nothing changes the fact that he is the son of the ONLY true God

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seriously, Every1 Needs To B Here And Answer Dis.. Muslims, Athiests, Christians by ChemicalReaction(f): 9:25am On Oct 07, 2016
Lol.. I dunno anything about islam. OP, not everything we see on the net is true. Case study is Dan Brown's 'da vinci code'. Read that book and tell me if you wouldn't doubt Christ died a virgin. #my opinion.
Re: Seriously, Every1 Needs To B Here And Answer Dis.. Muslims, Athiests, Christians by JSoE(f): 9:48am On Oct 07, 2016
xtivin:
well you guys are free to say whatever about Jesus..When he was yet alive men said worse but nothing changes the fact that he is the son of the ONLY true God

This is exactly my problem with christains.
You people like looking for trouble but later you'll turn around and play the victim.

You find it easy to mock others, burn down their shrines, infringe on their freedom of worship but when your churches are torched and your pastors beaten you'll start crying foul.

Y'all are free to say whatever about Mohammed. When he was yet alive (and even now he isn't), men said worse but nothing changes the fact that he is the messenger of the ONLY true God and that Muslims/Arabs are God's choosen people.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seriously, Every1 Needs To B Here And Answer Dis.. Muslims, Athiests, Christians by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 07, 2016
xtivin:
true... And i know say e dey pain dem say Jesus is d son of God... Like as e dey pain satan but theres nothing they can do

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seriously, Every1 Needs To B Here And Answer Dis.. Muslims, Athiests, Christians by Nobody: 1:21pm On Oct 07, 2016
JSoE:

This is exactly my problem with christains.
You people like looking for trouble but later you'll turn around and play the victim.

You find it easy to mock others, burn down their shrines, infringe on their freedom of worship but when your churches are torched and your pastors beaten you'll start crying foul.

Y'all are free to say whatever about Mohammed. When he was yet alive (and even now he isn't), men said worse but nothing changes the fact that he is the messenger of the ONLY true God and that Muslims/Arabs are God's choosen people.
smh... Give your life to Jesus and emancipate urself from mental slavery

2 Likes

Re: Seriously, Every1 Needs To B Here And Answer Dis.. Muslims, Athiests, Christians by APCsupporter: 1:47pm On Oct 07, 2016
No its not. But its confirmed that yahweh fvcked mary (in fact rraped her) to give birth to jesus. Its the bible that said this and not me

1 Like

Re: Seriously, Every1 Needs To B Here And Answer Dis.. Muslims, Athiests, Christians by JSoE(f): 2:07pm On Oct 07, 2016
Smallville10:
smh... Give your life to Jesus and emancipate urself from mental slavery

When you're done believing that a 5'3" male

hebrew who is portrayed to be a caucasian

with blue eyes and long brown hair from Israel a country that

doesn't even make up 1% of the world's

population died for you in Nigeria which is

about 6,363.5 km away (95 hours journey on foot) , we'd talk of who is mentally enslaved.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seriously, Every1 Needs To B Here And Answer Dis.. Muslims, Athiests, Christians by Nobody: 2:08pm On Oct 07, 2016
APCsupporter:
No its not. But its confirmed that yahweh fvcked mary (in fact rraped her) to give birth to jesus. Its the bible that said this and not me
so saith u but let me tell u dat ur mohahmmed fvcked pass him oga wey u call 'allah'... Or dont u know dat ur prophet has a thing for small small girl; no wonder konji kill am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seriously, Every1 Needs To B Here And Answer Dis.. Muslims, Athiests, Christians by Nobody: 2:16pm On Oct 07, 2016
JSoE:

When you're done believing that a 5'3" male

hebrew who is portrayed to be a caucasian

with blue eyes and long brown hair from Israel a country that

doesn't even make up 1% of the world's

population died for you in Nigeria which is

about 6,363.5 km away (95 hours journey on foot) , we'd talk of who is mentally enslaved.
ok i'm done... Tell me abt mental slavery

1 Like

Re: Seriously, Every1 Needs To B Here And Answer Dis.. Muslims, Athiests, Christians by JSoE(f): 2:25pm On Oct 07, 2016
Smallville10:
ok i'm done... Tell me abt mental slavery

You mean how you and your parents and your grandparents and your ... came to believe that hebrew fairytale written by illiterate ancient goatherders is the real deal?
I'd be glad to inform you. Just say when.
Re: Seriously, Every1 Needs To B Here And Answer Dis.. Muslims, Athiests, Christians by Wilgrea7(m): 2:27pm On Oct 07, 2016
Konji do dat guy bad tin grin

1 Like

Re: Seriously, Every1 Needs To B Here And Answer Dis.. Muslims, Athiests, Christians by APCsupporter: 2:29pm On Oct 07, 2016
Smallville10:
so saith u but let me tell u dat ur mohahmmed fvcked pass him oga wey u call 'allah'... Or dont u know dat ur prophet has a thing for small small girl; no wonder konji kill am

Is fvcking a small girl not better? Your god rraped and impregnated a mere human to give birth to his son. He also killed that son for our sins, meaning that anyone can sin and still go to heaven.
Re: Seriously, Every1 Needs To B Here And Answer Dis.. Muslims, Athiests, Christians by Nobody: 3:36pm On Oct 07, 2016
APCsupporter:

Is fvcking a small girl not better? Your god rraped and impregnated a mere human to give birth to his son. He also killed that son for our sins, meaning that anyone can sin and still go to heaven.
haahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha... D madness from ur fathers is d garment dat clothes u... Please show me where in d bible did God rape a lady or maybe its in your quran that fell from heaven abi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seriously, Every1 Needs To B Here And Answer Dis.. Muslims, Athiests, Christians by Nobody: 3:37pm On Oct 07, 2016
Wilgrea7:
Konji do dat guy bad tin grin
hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Seriously, Every1 Needs To B Here And Answer Dis.. Muslims, Athiests, Christians by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 07, 2016
JSoE:

You mean how you and your parents and your grandparents and your ... came to believe that hebrew fairytale written by illiterate ancient goatherders is the real deal?
I'd be glad to inform you. Just say when.
hahahahaha. Mohammed die with konji... Case close

1 Like

Re: Seriously, Every1 Needs To B Here And Answer Dis.. Muslims, Athiests, Christians by APCsupporter: 4:08pm On Oct 07, 2016
Smallville10:
haahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha... D madness from ur fathers is d garment dat clothes u... Please show me where in d bible did God rape a lady or maybe its in your quran that fell from heaven abi?

I posted the topic here on NL
Re: Seriously, Every1 Needs To B Here And Answer Dis.. Muslims, Athiests, Christians by JSoE(f): 4:19pm On Oct 07, 2016
Smallville10:
hahahahaha. Mohammed die with konji... Case close

Either ways, you're still at the losing end.
Both Jesus and Moh'd are big jokes.
Two big religious shite-boxes.
Case closed.
Re: Seriously, Every1 Needs To B Here And Answer Dis.. Muslims, Athiests, Christians by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 07, 2016
ChemicalReaction:
Lol.. I dunno anything about islam. OP, not everything we see on the net is true. Case study is Dan Brown's 'da vinci code'. Read that book and tell me if you wouldn't doubt Christ died a virgin. #my opinion.

I read that Da Vinci Code and watched the movie too, I couldn't sleep for days. This not sleeping always happens when I have been discussing the mysteries of the Bible. The part where the Professor is discussing The Last Supper portrait, chai.
Re: Seriously, Every1 Needs To B Here And Answer Dis.. Muslims, Athiests, Christians by felixomor: 4:50pm On Oct 07, 2016
JSoE:

Either ways, you're still at the losing end.
Both Jesus and Moh'd are big jokes.
Two big religious shite-boxes.
Case closed.

While u r in the atheist pandorra box where the universe originated from zero point nothing.
Clap for urself, wise one
cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Proof that Jesus is not the Name Of The Messiah / Ask Me Anything About Deism / Is God Merely A Spirit? Or Is He Both Spirit And Flesh?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.