Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,959 members, 7,806,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

HELP MY In-law Is Pregnant! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / HELP MY In-law Is Pregnant! (1863 Views)

My Father-in-law Is Making My Wife To Disrespect Me! / My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. / Kenyan Lady Whose Hands Were Cut Off As She Couldn't Have A Child Is Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP MY In-law Is Pregnant! by Barney11: 8:24pm On Oct 06, 2016
please I need an urgent advice please! my 20 year old niece is pregnant(my wife's niece).she married in April,though it was only her brideprice that has been paid,my wife was against the marriage because she was young and still in her 2nd year and we do help financially but her parents are in a hurry. Later they found out that her hubby is a wicked man according to stories they told me and they have decided to cancel the marriage. Now the problem is my niece is in my house for her 3months I. T and my wife has been complaining that she is lazy,whenever she comes back she will not ask if she could help, we have small kids and we work, her aunt will cook and she will serve herself, she has talked to her and even I have pleaded with her on this but haven't seen any changes, now we found out that she is pregnant,her mother is asking for her to stay and finish her I. T but my wife told her she can't cope with a first time mother on first trimester which is very tiring and her mother is a housewife so my wife is worried cos her sister is saying she didn't want to help her.her sister is 16years older than her. I suggested we should talk to her boss and then she will go to her parents. pls advice me cos i don't want my wife to have problems and worried?
Forgive me for long write-up and errors.

lalasticlala kindly move this to front page so that I can get more advice Pls, I hate problem.
Re: HELP MY In-law Is Pregnant! by MizMyColi(f): 8:32pm On Oct 06, 2016
*post modified*

Your wife might be reacting out of Jealousy seeing as she is TTCing despite having Children which is understandable.

But if you both are able to help in any means possible including accommodating her for the time being or the whole Nine months, please do.

This might be the Universe's way of opening your wife's womb for even greater miracles.

She should not let the opportunity slip.

Let her make this sacrifice, and do so joyfully even as she reminds heaven that it is her wish to carry the very Child/Children she so desires. I wish her well.

*modified*

Since she has Children of her own, maybe finding an accommodation for her elsewhere, perhaps somewhere close should suffice.

If your house is big enough to take her, then please let her stay. The deed has been done.
Sending her away would be setting a bad precedence for posterity.

All in all, please follow your heart and do what your intuition tells you is right. If your wife goes with it, fine. If she doesn't, you have played your own part.
Re: HELP MY In-law Is Pregnant! by Ranchhoddas: 8:44pm On Oct 06, 2016
MizMyColi:

Your wife might be reacting out of Jealousy which is understandable.

But if you both are able to help in any means possible including accommodating her for the time being or the whole Nine months, please do.

This might be the Universe's way of opening your wife's womb for even greater miracles.

Let her make this sacrifice, and do so joyfully even as she reminds heaven that it is her wish to carry her own Child. I wish her well.
Do you mind explaining the highlighted?
Re: HELP MY In-law Is Pregnant! by ardeypearlz(f): 8:55pm On Oct 06, 2016
MizMyColi:

Let her make this sacrifice, and do so joyfully even as she reminds heaven that it is her wish to carry her own Child. I wish her well.
The write up says they've got children already

10 Likes

Re: HELP MY In-law Is Pregnant! by RiloKiley: 9:01pm On Oct 06, 2016
Re: HELP MY In-law Is Pregnant! by Barney11: 9:04pm On Oct 06, 2016
MizMyColi:

No,she is not, we are blessed with CHILDREN.

4 Likes

Re: HELP MY In-law Is Pregnant! by Desdemona(f): 9:04pm On Oct 06, 2016
Op, this your story get as e be o. You have small kids, and your wife is trying to conceive? Whose kids are they?
Re: HELP MY In-law Is Pregnant! by Barney11: 9:13pm On Oct 06, 2016
Desdemona:
Op, this your story get as e be o. You have small kids, and your wife is trying to conceive? Whose kids are they?
our kids are still small in age and we are trying for the last baby by His grace.
Re: HELP MY In-law Is Pregnant! by sisisioge: 9:24pm On Oct 06, 2016
Op, pls return her to where she came from. This situation is not your monkey! Let them say whatever they want to say, you wife already declared she can't cope. Wetin come remain? Remember that the person involved is your wife's relative o...so the issue isn't your monkey! Issue resolved.

5 Likes

Re: HELP MY In-law Is Pregnant! by Barney11: 10:17pm On Oct 06, 2016
sisisioge:
Op, pls return her to where she came from. This situation is not your monkey! Let them say whatever they want to say, you wife already declared she can't cope. Wetin come remain? Remember that the person involved is your wife's relative o...so the issue isn't your monkey! Issue resolved.

thanks a lot for your advice, but I can't stand seeing my wife worried that why I want to know if I am taking the right step.
Re: HELP MY In-law Is Pregnant! by Zidjay(f): 10:23pm On Oct 06, 2016
Trying to conceive with kids? I don't get o

2 Likes

Re: HELP MY In-law Is Pregnant! by Barney11: 10:30pm On Oct 06, 2016
Zidjay:
Trying to conceive with kids? I don't get o

it means trying for another baby
Re: HELP MY In-law Is Pregnant! by thorpido(m): 10:54pm On Oct 06, 2016
If your wife says it's too much burden to keep a pregnant woman in the house,you could send her to her parents BUT support her.
I really don't think you are under any obligation to keep her in your house if you don't think you can handle it.

Is your wife having challenges trying to get pregnant again?

3 Likes

Re: HELP MY In-law Is Pregnant! by MizMyColi(f): 10:54pm On Oct 06, 2016
Barney11:

No,she is not, we are blessed with CHILDREN.

I actually read with sleepy eyes. I was moved to comment despite all odds cos of the pregnant girl.

I have seen enough cases to know that if not handled properly, things could go south. I wouldn't want to elaborate. But please help her. Help her to the best of your ability but try not to jeopardize the peace in your home.

Always remember that Wisdom is profitable to direct.

1 Like

Re: HELP MY In-law Is Pregnant! by Barney11: 5:08am On Oct 07, 2016
[quote author=thorpido post=49982039]If your wife says it's too much burden to keep a pregnant woman in the house,you could send her to her parents BUT support her.
I really don't think you are under any obligation to keep her in your house if you don't think you can handle it.
Is your wife having challenges trying to get pregnant again?

No, she is not.
Re: HELP MY In-law Is Pregnant! by blank(f): 10:54am On Oct 07, 2016
Why not leave her for the 3 months IT and then she can go to her mother's place? I am sure they are looking at the fact that she is working and they don't want to disturb that. Pretend there isn't someone else in the house. Do your thing like she is not there.
Re: HELP MY In-law Is Pregnant! by Barney11: 4:48pm On Oct 07, 2016
blank:
Why not leave her for the 3 months IT and then she can go to her mother's place? I am sure they are looking at the fact that she is working and they don't want to disturb that. Pretend there isn't someone else in the house. Do your thing like she is not there.
that is the problem, my wife can't cope with the stress that comes with the pregnancy especially at the early stage and the girl won't help the situation at all.

(1) (Reply)

Looking For A Room Or Roommate?? / Advice For A Sister I Love So Much / Bibilical Gender Roles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.