Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,516 members, 7,801,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:31 PM

Twitter User Gets An Internship With Oando - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Twitter User Gets An Internship With Oando (22522 Views)

Graduate Internship With Devon Petroleum Corporation / Oando Gas And Power Limited Recruitment 2017 (4 Positions) / Lady Gets An Internship Placement In Deloitte (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twitter User Gets An Internship With Oando by Aiholi(m): 9:27pm On Oct 06, 2016
So, yesterday, Twitter user @@lordphaj3804
tweeted at Oando Plc asking them how many
retweets he should generate on Twitter to earn him a job at their company.
http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/10/wow-see-how-this-twitter-user-got.html?m=1

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Twitter User Gets An Internship With Oando by Aiholi(m): 9:29pm On Oct 06, 2016
The company replied that they don't do retweets for employment but they can give him a one month internship if he gets 2000 retweets. See the tweets after the cut...

2 Shares

Re: Twitter User Gets An Internship With Oando by Aiholi(m): 9:30pm On Oct 06, 2016
conversation cont'd

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Twitter User Gets An Internship With Oando by Aiholi(m): 9:37pm On Oct 06, 2016
lalasticlala, myndd44, Seun, etal
Please let our Nairaland Youths see and Learn

5 Likes

Re: Twitter User Gets An Internship With Oando by CovenantSam: 10:07pm On Oct 06, 2016
Wow happy for him!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter User Gets An Internship With Oando by bigtt76(f): 10:16pm On Oct 06, 2016
Nice one and new pattern by the youths to get job through social media.

14 Likes

Re: Twitter User Gets An Internship With Oando by macdanny2000(m): 10:18pm On Oct 06, 2016
I pray they change their mind and give you a permanent job. I salute your courage.

115 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Twitter User Gets An Internship With Oando by Thryphosa(m): 10:18pm On Oct 06, 2016
Good news, congratulations.
Re: Twitter User Gets An Internship With Oando by gaetano: 10:18pm On Oct 06, 2016
Oboi! make i enter twitter go find ExxonMobil

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Twitter User Gets An Internship With Oando by AdemolaA2: 10:20pm On Oct 06, 2016
Congrats to the dude but wait a second .. what of people like myself who are not social media crazy and active ?? What do we get to have when social media is taking over the world . Guess , it's high time I started joining twitter , Instagram and so on ... lol!!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter User Gets An Internship With Oando by smogup: 10:20pm On Oct 06, 2016
How many retweets do I need to get a job in fed. Civil service?

13 Likes

Re: Twitter User Gets An Internship With Oando by Abugab(m): 10:21pm On Oct 06, 2016
Lessons to learn by those seeking jobs or already in employment:
1. Get started
2. Be committed
3. Be focused
4. Ensure you achieve your set goal at last no matter how long it takes.

That dude is simply a manager who knows how to use the resources available to him to hit target.
I am sure if he does well in his one month his internship will be extended.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter User Gets An Internship With Oando by Nobody: 10:21pm On Oct 06, 2016
In 3 hours.

Great
Re: Twitter User Gets An Internship With Oando by adren(m): 10:21pm On Oct 06, 2016
trapqueen77 sweety..

how many likes do i need before you can hangout with me??

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter User Gets An Internship With Oando by Collins0609(m): 10:22pm On Oct 06, 2016
Marvellous
Re: Twitter User Gets An Internship With Oando by teebillz: 10:22pm On Oct 06, 2016
Make the most of your one month internship. Just make sure you woo the most attractive single lady you can find in that company. That is one spoil you get to enjoy long after you have left them. Be wise!

2 Likes

Re: Twitter User Gets An Internship With Oando by YhungPablo(m): 10:23pm On Oct 06, 2016
very good of him and his supporters
Re: Twitter User Gets An Internship With Oando by CzarChris(m): 10:23pm On Oct 06, 2016
shocked Jesu?!! Abeg Saudiaramco get tweeter handle? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Twitter User Gets An Internship With Oando by swhiss: 10:23pm On Oct 06, 2016
@seun how many RTs to be employed as a MODERATOR

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter User Gets An Internship With Oando by Iseoluwani: 10:26pm On Oct 06, 2016
Glo come and answer me too
Re: Twitter User Gets An Internship With Oando by emmaak2(m): 10:28pm On Oct 06, 2016
CONGRATS

16 Likes

Re: Twitter User Gets An Internship With Oando by Aiholi(m): 10:29pm On Oct 06, 2016
Made 2 FrontPages Today, Glory to God.. I dedicate this to my one and only boss Oga Seun, my Media and Publicity minister Oga Lalasticlala, all d jobless individuals like me out there, and those looking for a job... My earnest prayer is for us all to be joyful..
Peace.
~Aiholi

3 Likes

Re: Twitter User Gets An Internship With Oando by Ikigia: 10:29pm On Oct 06, 2016
Great dude.......
Re: Twitter User Gets An Internship With Oando by Aiholi(m): 10:31pm On Oct 06, 2016
teebillz:
Make the most of your one month internship. Just make sure you woo the most attractive single lady you can find in that company. That is one spoil you get to enjoy long after you have left them. Be wise!

Sure boss cheesy
Re: Twitter User Gets An Internship With Oando by Cutehector(m): 10:31pm On Oct 06, 2016
Mchew..
Re: Twitter User Gets An Internship With Oando by MosD: 10:31pm On Oct 06, 2016
I like his originality
Re: Twitter User Gets An Internship With Oando by drey22(m): 10:35pm On Oct 06, 2016
nigerians, stronger together

2 Likes

Re: Twitter User Gets An Internship With Oando by Aiholi(m): 10:40pm On Oct 06, 2016
Cutehector:
Mchew..
Re: Twitter User Gets An Internship With Oando by Ups01(m): 10:46pm On Oct 06, 2016
Fantastic
Re: Twitter User Gets An Internship With Oando by Youngtrice(m): 10:52pm On Oct 06, 2016
The Retweet game is trending on twitter. so many people are getting free gifts and offers.
I'm just waiting for Vector to accept my challenge. I really need a laptop
Re: Twitter User Gets An Internship With Oando by ALAYORMII: 10:53pm On Oct 06, 2016
A young woman is on the Eko Bridge, about to commit suicide. A sailor sees her as she is about to jump and shouts: "Wait! Don't do it! I'm leaving on a ship to Europe. I'll sneak you on board so that you can come with me and start all over!"
"OK, I guess so," the woman says.
So he sneaks her on board and stows her away. Every night he brings her food and they have sex all night long. This goes on for three weeks.
One day, the captain stumbles across her in her hiding place. "What are you doing on board?" he demands.
"Well, I have an agreement with one of your crewmen," she explains. "He is taking me to Europe. Every night he brings me food and then we screw."
"You certainly are being screwed," said the captain. "this is the Lagos Island Ferry!" We sail from Ikorodu to marina daily=-d

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter User Gets An Internship With Oando by Jethrolite(m): 10:54pm On Oct 06, 2016
Aiholi:
lalasticlala, myndd44, Seun, etal
Please let our Nairaland Youths see and Learn
Learn what exactly, oando will most likely use and dump him. Do you know that girl who carried placard in Lagos asking for job is still unemployed to this day despite having personal audience with Osibanjo and Elumelu?

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

State Hospital Job At N260,000 Or Federal Hospital Job At N180,000? / The Salary Of A Social Media Manager. / Massive Recruitment At National Identity Management Commission (NIMC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.