Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,790 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

Inscription Of Allau And Yawe On A Tree In Edu, Agbara Ogun State - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Inscription Of Allau And Yawe On A Tree In Edu, Agbara Ogun State (791 Views)

Bishop Nelson Destroys Fetish Item Tied To A Tree In A Bush In Imo. Photos / Man Poses With 666 Inscription On His Forehead (Photos) / Strange Tree With Arabic Inscription In Ogun, REAL PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inscription Of Allau And Yawe On A Tree In Edu, Agbara Ogun State by debedebe(m): 10:26pm On Oct 06, 2016
Dis afternoon i went to the spot to see for myself the inscription of ALLAU and YAWE on a tree that was cut yesterday... It was an unbelievable experience this afternoon,even d Kabiyesi of Igbesa land was present to see for himself.

Cc

Re: Inscription Of Allau And Yawe On A Tree In Edu, Agbara Ogun State by menix(m): 10:50pm On Oct 06, 2016
hahahahahahahahha

Why was it not embossed on the tree
Is Allah so broke that he uses nail to write abi he is so wicked not to realize he just injured that tree..
Re: Inscription Of Allau And Yawe On A Tree In Edu, Agbara Ogun State by amuokuko: 10:57pm On Oct 06, 2016
O ye people of shallow minds...

Since Allah now writes, pls inform him to write Jamb nd gain admission so that his followers up North can start going to school..
Re: Inscription Of Allau And Yawe On A Tree In Edu, Agbara Ogun State by emorse(m): 11:35pm On Oct 06, 2016
Lol. Africa my Africa. Anyways, I only comment on threads about palm trees and palm fruits. All those who know what I'm talking about say AI! Those who don't say NAY! GBAM! The AIs have it.
Re: Inscription Of Allau And Yawe On A Tree In Edu, Agbara Ogun State by TPAND(f): 2:24am On Oct 07, 2016
Haaaaaa Black man... grin black sense.

Can you imagine, thy freshly constructed a fence round that tree. Religion is devious of critical reasoning.

(1) (Reply)

Satan Has Offered While GOD Is Pending! So I Made My Choice!! / Healing Testimonies From Fr Mbaka's End Of The Year Adoration Program / The True Definition Of Righteousness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.