Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,034 members, 7,799,514 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:20 PM

Poll: Which Smartphone Manufacturer Is The Best So Far - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Poll: Which Smartphone Manufacturer Is The Best So Far (16897 Views)

Nigeria Now A Smartphone Manufacturer / Which Smartphone Is Best For The Price Range N18k-n25k? / Which Smartphone Is Best For The Price Range N18,000 - N23,000? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Manufacturer Is The Best So Far by Dcaliphate(m): 7:00am On Oct 07, 2016
Gionee. Rocking my m5 mini,....justok.con

2 Likes

Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Manufacturer Is The Best So Far by alawi5k: 7:01am On Oct 07, 2016
HTC

5 Likes

Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Manufacturer Is The Best So Far by watchful(m): 7:02am On Oct 07, 2016
HTC

5 Likes

Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Manufacturer Is The Best So Far by Ebimablog: 7:02am On Oct 07, 2016
With the replacement note 7 bursting into flames Agaim, Sammy reputation for the year has gone to zero
Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Manufacturer Is The Best So Far by IlorinFirstSon(m): 7:03am On Oct 07, 2016
AIRTEL and Etisalat. cry
Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Manufacturer Is The Best So Far by martineverest(m): 7:03am On Oct 07, 2016
apple.they might not be innovation,in short,they are not longer innovative,but their hardwares are standard and durable.

Their phones are forward compactible and their softwares are backward compactible,unlike android phones that 'expires' with software after one year.in fact,most android phones-if not all-are not forward compactible(due to conspiracy by OEMS).

1 Like

Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Manufacturer Is The Best So Far by Realist2: 7:04am On Oct 07, 2016
Op why did you relegated Nokia to amateur league ?, apart from Apple and Samsung, all i,m seing there are Hongkong coupled phones.
Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Manufacturer Is The Best So Far by Kylekent59: 7:07am On Oct 07, 2016
Htc

3 Likes

Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Manufacturer Is The Best So Far by Samscoz(m): 7:09am On Oct 07, 2016
microsoft all the way

2 Likes

Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Manufacturer Is The Best So Far by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 7:12am On Oct 07, 2016
Samsung
Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Manufacturer Is The Best So Far by johnaruson(m): 7:14am On Oct 07, 2016
LG phones are the best

1 Like

Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Manufacturer Is The Best So Far by Jayson504(m): 7:15am On Oct 07, 2016
infinix
Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Manufacturer Is The Best So Far by Tolu95(m): 7:15am On Oct 07, 2016
Gionee all the way still enjoying my e3 and m3 since 2014/2015

1 Like

Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Manufacturer Is The Best So Far by Despero(m): 7:16am On Oct 07, 2016
Injoo :DInjoo
Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Manufacturer Is The Best So Far by Nobody: 7:17am On Oct 07, 2016
Apple or orange.

1 Like

Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Manufacturer Is The Best So Far by Nobody: 7:18am On Oct 07, 2016
evegran:
*screaming at the top of my lungs*
APPLE!!!
gimme apple chop make my eye open ...
Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Manufacturer Is The Best So Far by koolguy88(m): 7:19am On Oct 07, 2016
Samsung all the way oooooo grin
Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Manufacturer Is The Best So Far by alizma: 7:20am On Oct 07, 2016
MALATA
Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Manufacturer Is The Best So Far by Badge1: 7:24am On Oct 07, 2016
infinix....... affordable wit high specs.

1 Like

Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Manufacturer Is The Best So Far by Cherishing(f): 7:24am On Oct 07, 2016
Samsung all the way

singing ...lion and goat there is no way they can hang out ..
Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Manufacturer Is The Best So Far by Fairgodwin(m): 7:24am On Oct 07, 2016
Donald3d:
-The Innjoo (Innjoo F2 Pro tab)wey u say disappoint you , i don dey rock am for 1 year plus now without any issues, The only issue that came up was an accident of the screen getting broken which was as a result of my carelessness(Someone stepped on it) , it has been fixed and working great ,

-Also bought and Innjoo I2s for my mum , at the beginning of the year (New Year) She is still rocking it without problems

-My Nokia C1 never die , rocking for like i think 7 years or so (Not sure , before they come and fire me)

I Love rugged fones , sorry not a fan of expensive Phones(I would rather spend a fortune on a PC), as far as it can do the job i want , All of una wey dey trip for Iphone , i am very sure 80% of you dont know up to 20% of its functionality not to talk of using it (I am not saying its not a useful phone), i just cannot come an go and give myself heart attack taking care of a device like a baby and touching my pocket every 2 minutes tongue tongue tongue tongue

Hahahaha, the last part of your comment made me laugh so hard my mom was looking at me like, 'is he okay?' funny man you are...
Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Manufacturer Is The Best So Far by pxjosh(m): 7:26am On Oct 07, 2016
Well, for a low end phone user like me, I'd give it to infinix
Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Manufacturer Is The Best So Far by Donald3d(m): 7:26am On Oct 07, 2016
Fairgodwin:

Hahahaha, the last part of your comment made me laugh so hard my mom was looking at me like, 'is he okay?' funny man you are...
U welcome bro grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Manufacturer Is The Best So Far by dacovajnr: 7:30am On Oct 07, 2016
Where's BlackBerry..Wuzwrong with your head Op angry...Samsung and iPhone flagship phones as of lately are nothing but Timed Bombs...they deserve no mention.My almighty Blackberry will Fight back to the Top Fvuck you Haters angry #TeamBlackBerryRocks

Courtesy: BlackBerry Passport2 grin

1 Like

Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Manufacturer Is The Best So Far by buchilino(m): 7:31am On Oct 07, 2016
ALL R GOOD IN THEIR OWN WAY. BUT I WILL PERSONALLY CHOOSE, HTC , SONY OR HAUWNI
Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Manufacturer Is The Best So Far by Ekugbeh(m): 7:34am On Oct 07, 2016
evegran:
*screaming at the top of my lungs*
APPLE!!!
*screamin @ d top of ma heart* apple!
Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Manufacturer Is The Best So Far by ameynuJR(m): 7:36am On Oct 07, 2016
Samsung is bae since 800BC.
Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Manufacturer Is The Best So Far by Nobody: 7:36am On Oct 07, 2016
ericsmith:

gimme apple chop make my eye open ...

nope!
Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Manufacturer Is The Best So Far by shivang9: 7:38am On Oct 07, 2016
I suggest to go with xiaomi red brand, this is now the most popular brand in terms of http://makemesmart.in. You can also opt for lenovo or apple brand smartphone. don't go with samsung, as it charges to high for its smartphone but the features you will get very low as you paid high
Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Manufacturer Is The Best So Far by Nobody: 7:38am On Oct 07, 2016
Ekugbeh:
*screamin @ d top of ma heart* apple!

smiley
Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Manufacturer Is The Best So Far by chiraqDemon(m): 7:39am On Oct 07, 2016
Id say apple and samsung
Then we can have nexus
Htc

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

MTN Unlimited Midnight Browsing / Airtel Nigeria Unveils New Number Range, 0901 / Travelling To A Foreign Country? Break The Language Barrier With These Apps.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.