Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,873 members, 7,798,930 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:29 PM

Post Your Laptop Problems - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Laptop Problems (2770 Views)

Repair All Laptop Problems (do It Yourself ) / Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself / Small Cylinder In Your Laptop Charger: Ever Wondered What It Is For (afriwap) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Post Your Laptop Problems by George20166(m): 2:21am On Oct 07, 2016
Am here to help you with your laptop troubles
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems by herveze: 4:36am On Oct 07, 2016
Windows media player stop playing music and video
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems by George20166(m): 11:05pm On Oct 10, 2016
reformat the system and u are good to go @herveze.
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems by Johans(m): 4:15pm On Oct 11, 2016
Hello, i desperately need to change my Hp 630 screen (15.6) before resuming school. What i need is a sincere cheap cost of the repair (tokunboh screen) and if possible a reccomended repair area in Abuja.

Please how much does it cost to repair it? I need an estimate.

Thanks

Re: Post Your Laptop Problems by Nobody: 8:31pm On Oct 11, 2016
Johans:
Hello, i desperately need to change my Hp 630 screen (15.6) before resuming school. What i need is a sincere cheap cost of the repair (tokunboh screen) and if possible a reccomended repair area in Abuja.

Please how much does it cost to repair it? I need an estimate.

Thanks

#14-15k used +fixing cost

#18-20k new + fixing cost

1 Like

Re: Post Your Laptop Problems by olalaja: 10:48pm On Oct 24, 2016
My smartphone usually hang what should I do
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems by samueljonah(m): 12:38am On Oct 25, 2016
Hello boss, my dell laptop when I on it, it writes dell on the screen and then it restart all over again continuesly showing the same thing, i am using windows 7, and my device is dell inspiron 1525... Pls need ur help in anyway urgently... Thanks
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems by samueljonah(m): 12:45am On Oct 25, 2016
samueljonah:
Hello boss, my dell laptop when I on it, it writes dell on the screen and then it restart all over again continuesly showing the same thing, i am using windows 7, and my device is dell inspiron 1525... Pls need ur help in anyway urgently... Thanks

Re: Post Your Laptop Problems by greenalwaz: 2:16am On Oct 27, 2016
George20166:
Pls Ogas in the house, I am having issue with my PresarioCQ61 ,the browsers are too slow......win7,memory..2gb(Someone was telling me d other time about changing the RAM or sumthg but I didn't get d clue very well) likewise I have been trying to uninstall Java from my system I cudn't. How should I go about it.I have gone through the normal process like d one u are seen in the pics but no results. Thanks in advance

Re: Post Your Laptop Problems by Kingsasian(m): 5:57pm On Oct 28, 2016
The mouse and keyboard on my pc suddenly stopped clicking and working in desktop mode. The mouse pointer moves but doesn't click on items. I upgraded from 8 to 8.1 a month ago. Now I can't operate the pc. What should I do? It is a samsung laptop. Thanks
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 28, 2016
samueljonah:

reload or format the hdd
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 28, 2016
greenalwaz:

Pls Ogas in the house, I am having issue with my PresarioCQ61 ,the browsers are too slow......win7,memory..2gb(Someone was telling me d other time about changing the RAM or sumthg but I didn't get d clue very well) likewise I have been trying to uninstall Java from my system I cudn't. How should I go about it.I have gone through the normal process like d one u are seen in the pics but no results. Thanks in advance

click on uninstall a program, locate Java and uninstall it...

I'll advice u format the system.

make sure u move all Importance files
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems by greenalwaz: 12:17am On Oct 29, 2016
udemzy101:

click on uninstall a program, locate Java and uninstall it...

I'll advice u format the system.

make sure u move all Importance files
Thanks,I have actually tried d 1st option but no result,mayb I should format then.Oga,how the system being slow ...
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems by KuzBoi29(m): 11:55am On Oct 30, 2016
I can't open any of my games it's showing this error message please help sir

Re: Post Your Laptop Problems by CookieBrown: 12:50pm On Oct 30, 2016
greenalwaz:

Hello there,

do not uninstall Java, it is very important for the smooth operation of your browsers and web Apps. Slow browser problems are often due to excess browser cache, cookies, and other temporary internet files. Another cause could be a malware gotten from visiting deceptive websites, in this case, the best option is a Windows reinstallation.

Firstly, let's try to clean out browser data and free up memory on your device. On your browser (Chrome), go to Settings> show advanced settings>Privacy / Clear browsing data. Select all boxes and choose "From the beginning of time" from the drop-down list. Do this for all your browsers and hopefully, they should begin to work faster.
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems by ookunlola(m): 2:36pm On Oct 30, 2016
I hail d gurus in the house. My hp 6730b refused to comeup since yesterday o. I remove and fixed back the battery only d charging LED comes up and it remains ON except I remove it again. only d LED comesup whenever I power d laptop with charger too. Plz help me.
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems by Nobody: 6:04pm On Oct 30, 2016
ookunlola:
I hail d gurus in the house. My hp 6730b refused to comeup since yesterday o. I remove and fixed back the battery only d charging LED comes up and it remains ON except I remove it again. only d LED comesup whenever I power d laptop with charger too. Plz help me.

Check if the cap lock is working... i.e off and on when you press it, though I'm suspecting a VGA problem.

visit your engineer for proper check up
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems by ookunlola(m): 6:07am On Oct 31, 2016
udemzy101:

Check if the cap lock is working... i.e off and on when you press it, though I'm suspecting a VGA problem.

visit your engineer for proper check up
OK, thanks. The system does not comeup atall.
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems by greenalwaz: 2:50am On Nov 03, 2016
CookieBrown:

Hello there,

do not uninstall Java, it is very important for the smooth operation of your browsers and web Apps. Slow browser problems are often due to excess browser cache, cookies, and other temporary internet files. Another cause could be a malware gotten from visiting deceptive websites, in this case, the best option is a Windows reinstallation.

Firstly, let's try to clean out browser data and free up memory on your device. On your browser (Chrome), go to Settings> show advanced settings>Privacy / Clear browsing data. Select all boxes and choose "From the beginning of time" from the drop-down list. Do this for all your browsers and hopefully, they should begin to work faster.

thanks for ds i will try it
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems by elopico: 5:56pm On May 09, 2018
George20166:
Good evening plz I've bn trying to solve the issue of my desktop computer "entering power save mode" I've tried changing d power options yet it is still entering power save mode
How can i resolve this issue?
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems by zesh(m): 2:35pm On May 10, 2018
Please my lenovo laptop suddenly went ofF whilE i was ysing it prior to that day it dropped from my bed
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems by gidmanbiz: 10:21am On Jan 20, 2021
Good morning, please I have an HP EliteBook 8570p anytime I switch off and plug it to power it switches on automatically, when it is on and I plug it to power it doesn't charge until I shut it down.
Please what can I do?
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Can I Remove A Virus Without Antivirus Software? / Help ! My Computer Cannot See My Dvd Driver. / 3.5g Hsdpa Universal Internet Modem For As Low As N5,799

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.