Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,026 members, 7,807,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:45 AM

Screenshots Of What A Rapist Posted On Facebook - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Screenshots Of What A Rapist Posted On Facebook (1135 Views)

How A Local Yahoo Boy Wanted To Use My Head(screenshots Of Our Chat) / Husband Shares Shocking Screenshots Of His Wife's Chat With Her Lover / "I Need A Husband" - A 26-Years-Old Nurse Posted On Facebook (snapshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Screenshots Of What A Rapist Posted On Facebook by onyekachee(f): 6:15am On Oct 07, 2016
naira landers I just came across this and decided to share,they say the heart of man is so wicked that this days we have animals walking in human skin
cc lalasticlala

Re: Screenshots Of What A Rapist Posted On Facebook by Nobody: 6:19am On Oct 07, 2016
Who knows, he's one of us here? lipsrsealed
Re: Screenshots Of What A Rapist Posted On Facebook by Miriam19(f): 6:19am On Oct 07, 2016
Animal undecided
Re: Screenshots Of What A Rapist Posted On Facebook by AngryNigerian(m): 6:20am On Oct 07, 2016
Do we still aff a Special Assistant to Buhari on Social Media? Wey dem de...work don come oo...
Re: Screenshots Of What A Rapist Posted On Facebook by onyekachee(f): 6:20am On Oct 07, 2016

Re: Screenshots Of What A Rapist Posted On Facebook by onyekachee(f): 6:21am On Oct 07, 2016
more

Re: Screenshots Of What A Rapist Posted On Facebook by AngryNigerian(m): 6:22am On Oct 07, 2016
TrapQueen77:

You too de rush oo...ah aah!

...& the hatred wey u get for rapist is suspicious oo undecided
Re: Screenshots Of What A Rapist Posted On Facebook by onyekachee(f): 6:22am On Oct 07, 2016
more

Re: Screenshots Of What A Rapist Posted On Facebook by asarebabson: 6:23am On Oct 07, 2016
The process that led to the birth of some people into this world is already faulty that even God almighty can't forgive them & their generations yet unborn as a result of either atrocities committed by themselves or their past generation(s). In short, one shouldn't expect a building with faulty foundation to stand the test of time. May God punish all those who are making our society a difficult place to live in.
Re: Screenshots Of What A Rapist Posted On Facebook by Wizzyblack3(m): 6:35am On Oct 07, 2016
Hmm...
Re: Screenshots Of What A Rapist Posted On Facebook by Jessidaisy4(f): 6:35am On Oct 07, 2016
Or maybe he's just seeking attention Maybe
Re: Screenshots Of What A Rapist Posted On Facebook by onyekachee(f): 6:43am On Oct 07, 2016
Jessidaisy4:
Or maybe he's just seeking attention
Maybe
no dear i do not think he is seeking for attention,he is actually a rapist who gets away with what he does,plus brags about it
Re: Screenshots Of What A Rapist Posted On Facebook by jnrbayano(m): 6:46am On Oct 07, 2016
I wish I can disguise completely like a girl for him to try to trick me into his den.

I will beat him to pulp. Gentleman no reach that one.

Nonsense somebody.

1 Like

Re: Screenshots Of What A Rapist Posted On Facebook by Nobody: 6:46am On Oct 07, 2016
TrapQueen77:
I guess. So..
Re: Screenshots Of What A Rapist Posted On Facebook by Nobody: 6:46am On Oct 07, 2016
Stupid boy angry angry
Re: Screenshots Of What A Rapist Posted On Facebook by Chiscomax(m): 6:50am On Oct 07, 2016
Lalasticlala how is SERPENTINA?
Re: Screenshots Of What A Rapist Posted On Facebook by Flexherbal(m): 6:55am On Oct 07, 2016
This is not good at all !
Re: Screenshots Of What A Rapist Posted On Facebook by asarebabson: 6:58am On Oct 07, 2016
Jessidaisy4:
Or maybe he's just seeking attention
Maybe
No dear, as u can see a confirmation comment of one of his neighbourhood guy who even stress the reason why the stupid guy was nicknamed medal as a result of his waywardness in their area.
Re: Screenshots Of What A Rapist Posted On Facebook by Chiscomax(m): 6:59am On Oct 07, 2016
asarebabson:
No dear, as u can see a confirmation comment of one of his neighbourhood guy who even stress the reason why the stupid guy was nicknamed medal as a result of his waywardness in their area.

Hacked account maybe
Re: Screenshots Of What A Rapist Posted On Facebook by Speedyconnect4: 7:01am On Oct 07, 2016
jisos
Re: Screenshots Of What A Rapist Posted On Facebook by Lsofdk(m): 9:10am On Oct 07, 2016
onyekachee:
more
did he post his picture alongside that post… coz i see he's claiming his account got hacked
Re: Screenshots Of What A Rapist Posted On Facebook by Nobody: 9:29am On Oct 07, 2016
TrapQueen77:
Hahaha..
Do u knw him?
Re: Screenshots Of What A Rapist Posted On Facebook by sheyizy1: 11:11am On Oct 07, 2016
ELERIBU
Re: Screenshots Of What A Rapist Posted On Facebook by asarebabson: 11:15am On Oct 07, 2016
Chiscomax:

Hacked account maybe
I don't understand u pls?

(1) (Reply)

In An Interview, Kcee Said That E-money Is His Younger Brother / Don't Stop Your Husband From Cheating. Give Him / If You Are Into A Mature Relationship These Are Nine Thing You Should To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.