Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,912 members, 7,806,647 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:49 PM

Will You Marry This Girl If Her Bride Price Was Free? - Photo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Marry This Girl If Her Bride Price Was Free? - Photo (4211 Views)

When A Man Asks A Girl If She Ever Had Sex With Her Ex-boyfriend? / Will You Marry This Girl If Her Bride Price Was Free? / What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Marry This Girl If Her Bride Price Was Free? - Photo by Freeman50(m): 7:19am On Oct 07, 2016
Assuming you dont have to pay nothing for her bride price and she will be your wife, all you need to pay for is clothing and feeding (takeaway for both of you) will you marry? with the massive snake (maame water) symbol on her bottom?

2 Likes

Re: Will You Marry This Girl If Her Bride Price Was Free? - Photo by ourkobo: 7:20am On Oct 07, 2016

1 Like

Re: Will You Marry This Girl If Her Bride Price Was Free? - Photo by Tallesty1(m): 7:24am On Oct 07, 2016
I hate tattoos and wasteful ass so I will pass.

3 Likes

Re: Will You Marry This Girl If Her Bride Price Was Free? - Photo by MrHighSea: 7:37am On Oct 07, 2016
Y not. Sth must kill a man

2 Likes

Re: Will You Marry This Girl If Her Bride Price Was Free? - Photo by AntiWailer: 7:43am On Oct 07, 2016
I hate tats but for this; I will make an exception.

wink

1 Like

Re: Will You Marry This Girl If Her Bride Price Was Free? - Photo by Piercedclit1(f): 7:46am On Oct 07, 2016
Oh gawd! kiss babe is hawt for days! I'm drooling. Sweet girl

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will You Marry This Girl If Her Bride Price Was Free? - Photo by Nobody: 7:47am On Oct 07, 2016
IDGAS if your ikebe dey shoot katapult if your ikebe dey blow groundnut

2 Likes

Re: Will You Marry This Girl If Her Bride Price Was Free? - Photo by Julietcutie(f): 7:48am On Oct 07, 2016
sexy

1 Like

Re: Will You Marry This Girl If Her Bride Price Was Free? - Photo by Nobody: 7:59am On Oct 07, 2016
The girls are different undecided

7 Likes

Re: Will You Marry This Girl If Her Bride Price Was Free? - Photo by Nobody: 8:03am On Oct 07, 2016
HELL NO

1 Like

Re: Will You Marry This Girl If Her Bride Price Was Free? - Photo by Laveda(f): 8:03am On Oct 07, 2016
Snake? Naaaah

1 Like

Re: Will You Marry This Girl If Her Bride Price Was Free? - Photo by Greenbullet(m): 8:07am On Oct 07, 2016
DAT asss ....... doggy....

2 Likes

Re: Will You Marry This Girl If Her Bride Price Was Free? - Photo by Kakamorufu(m): 8:45am On Oct 07, 2016
she no come get breast. gbaun

3 Likes

Re: Will You Marry This Girl If Her Bride Price Was Free? - Photo by Nobody: 9:55am On Oct 07, 2016
It's all about the ass bruh cheesy cheesy

That tattoo on her ass, omg!! kiss kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Will You Marry This Girl If Her Bride Price Was Free? - Photo by tomnmenace(m): 10:11am On Oct 07, 2016
undecided undecided

First picture no tattoos
second picture plenty tattoos!
is it the same girl in both pics?

anyways, nothing lasts forever. That thang cannot pass me by! for why!??

1 Like

Re: Will You Marry This Girl If Her Bride Price Was Free? - Photo by Oahray: 11:46am On Oct 07, 2016
Laveda:
Snake? Naaaah
are you planning to marry a girl?

2 Likes

Re: Will You Marry This Girl If Her Bride Price Was Free? - Photo by farem: 12:35pm On Oct 07, 2016
Gate of hell. Unknowingly/Knowingly swallowing destinies of the deluded.
Re: Will You Marry This Girl If Her Bride Price Was Free? - Photo by Laveda(f): 12:45pm On Oct 07, 2016
Oahray:
are you planning to marry a girl?
lipsrsealed No.
Re: Will You Marry This Girl If Her Bride Price Was Free? - Photo by mhisbliss(f): 12:51pm On Oct 07, 2016
Piercedclit1:
are you a lesbian
Re: Will You Marry This Girl If Her Bride Price Was Free? - Photo by Maxi112: 12:56pm On Oct 07, 2016
DESNAT:
HELL NO
talk true for once grin
Re: Will You Marry This Girl If Her Bride Price Was Free? - Photo by Maxi112: 1:04pm On Oct 07, 2016
that ass tho
Re: Will You Marry This Girl If Her Bride Price Was Free? - Photo by player007(m): 1:06pm On Oct 07, 2016
Piercedclit1:
Something about your moniker ......
so which part is pierced exactly?
upper or lower?
Re: Will You Marry This Girl If Her Bride Price Was Free? - Photo by Piercedclit1(f): 1:27pm On Oct 07, 2016
player007:

Something about your moniker ......
so which part is pierced exactly?
upper or lower?

undecided if i wanted to share i for like my name for be upperpieecedclit tongue
Re: Will You Marry This Girl If Her Bride Price Was Free? - Photo by LORDOFAFONJAS: 1:34pm On Oct 07, 2016
I am ready to owe debt for those bitches cool
Re: Will You Marry This Girl If Her Bride Price Was Free? - Photo by kevoh(m): 2:10pm On Oct 07, 2016
That's a dragon tattoo not a snake. undecided undecided The drawing extends to her other butt check the tattoo very well.
Re: Will You Marry This Girl If Her Bride Price Was Free? - Photo by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 07, 2016
Not the same girl
Re: Will You Marry This Girl If Her Bride Price Was Free? - Photo by osemoses1234(m): 3:21pm On Oct 07, 2016
Y not if I no marry her my mama go Vex see beta pikin
Re: Will You Marry This Girl If Her Bride Price Was Free? - Photo by Nobody: 3:53pm On Oct 07, 2016
Maxi112:
talk true for once grin
LWKMD...NA TRUE O cheesy
Re: Will You Marry This Girl If Her Bride Price Was Free? - Photo by mccoy47(m): 4:40pm On Oct 07, 2016
Child of the world! angry

1 Like

Re: Will You Marry This Girl If Her Bride Price Was Free? - Photo by metallisc(m): 4:43pm On Oct 07, 2016
Freeman50:
Assuming you dont have to pay nothing for her
bride price and she will be your wife, all you
need to pay for is clothing and feeding
(takeaway for both of you) will you marry? with
the massive snake (maame water) symbol on
her bottom?

Re: Will You Marry This Girl If Her Bride Price Was Free? - Photo by gabi101(m): 11:23pm On Oct 07, 2016
strange thing undecided, someone is still missing here cheesy
Re: Will You Marry This Girl If Her Bride Price Was Free? - Photo by Kobicove(m): 7:59am On Oct 08, 2016
These pics don't look like they are of the same person undecided

(1) (Reply)

See What A Lady Wore To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking / Another Slay Queen Display Huge Boobs On Social Media / "You Are A Rare Commodity" See Reactions To This Girl's Wonderful Facebook Post.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.