Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,822 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:42 PM

Anker 3000mAh LG G3 replacement battery available - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Anker 3000mAh LG G3 replacement battery available (6674 Views)

SOLD ,Brand new Anker Soundcore Bluetooth Speaker now available SOLD, SOLD SOLD / REDUCED PRICE; Anker Soundcore Bluetooth Stereo Speakers For Sale / Archos 59 Xenon Parts And Battery Available For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anker 3000mAh LG G3 replacement battery available by bizzle2: 7:23am On Oct 07, 2016
Phone sold, battery available for N4,500 firm
LG G3 D851

Phone comes with an original 3000mAh Anker spare battery (worth $17), ordered along with device. Extra battery was rarely used, as the OEM battery took me through most of the day.
Phone has a broken but semi-functional display, this is easily replaceable for abt 12k. Phone is fully functional otherwise. Used for less than a year.
The LG G3 is a joy to use. Powerful, excellent camera, great sound, sleek appearance with a user-friendly UI.

Upgraded to the V10, so I'm letting this fly.

Phone is a factory unlocked T-Mobile version (came with a verizon back cover) and is running Android Marshmallow 6.0.

Re: Anker 3000mAh LG G3 replacement battery available by bizzle2: 7:25am On Oct 07, 2016
No water or any such damage.
LDI (liquid damage indicator) still white as snow.

Re: Anker 3000mAh LG G3 replacement battery available by bizzle2: 7:27am On Oct 07, 2016
First pay Frist Take

Re: Anker 3000mAh LG G3 replacement battery available by bizzle2: 9:56am On Oct 07, 2016
Grab
Re: Anker 3000mAh LG G3 replacement battery available by Nobody: 10:56am On Oct 07, 2016
Nice phone but the screen has spoilt everything
Re: Anker 3000mAh LG G3 replacement battery available by bizzle2: 11:30am On Oct 07, 2016
Available
Re: Anker 3000mAh LG G3 replacement battery available by gambus007(m): 12:35pm On Oct 07, 2016
Please b honest with ur deal...that screen goes for 23 to 25k plus.
Re: Anker 3000mAh LG G3 replacement battery available by bizzle2: 3:39pm On Oct 07, 2016
gambus007:
Please b honest with ur deal...that screen goes for 23 to 25k plus.
Oga please be discreet in your assertions. Dont mouth trash.
The Digitizer ( touch screen) for this device was 2500 as at 3rd of September, the LCD was Priced at 12 or 11 , i dont remember exactly. Seller is about two buildings from the SLOT opposite pepple street. First floor.

I dnt know where you came about your 25k plus.
How much do u think a bricked LG G3 costs.

Any buyer who wants the phone in repaired condition for 40k contact me. I'll makeout time & have it fixed.
Re: Anker 3000mAh LG G3 replacement battery available by bizzle2: 5:53pm On Oct 07, 2016
Available
Re: Anker 3000mAh LG G3 replacement battery available by Arteta99(m): 7:48pm On Oct 07, 2016
does it work with fm radio and can it go for 20k
Re: Anker 3000mAh LG G3 replacement battery available by gambus007(m): 8:16pm On Oct 07, 2016
bizzle2:

Oga please be discreet in your assertions. Dont mouth trash.
The Digitizer ( touch screen) for this device was 2500 as at 3rd of September, the LCD was Priced at 12 or 11 , i dont remember exactly. Seller is about two buildings from the SLOT opposite pepple street. First floor.

I dnt know where you came about your 25k plus.
How much do u think a bricked LG G3 costs.

Any buyer who wants the phone in repaired condition for 40k contact me. I'll makeout time & have it fixed.

original lg g3 screen is 25k plus dats d fact...abeg no pick offence...Goodluck
Re: Anker 3000mAh LG G3 replacement battery available by Arteta99(m): 8:28pm On Oct 07, 2016
gambus007:

you are not wrong, changed one for my brother at lg shop close to slot for #22,500 just 3 months ago
Re: Anker 3000mAh LG G3 replacement battery available by bizzle2: 8:29pm On Oct 07, 2016
gambus007:

Bros your dey sell screen?
Re: Anker 3000mAh LG G3 replacement battery available by Arteta99(m): 8:32pm On Oct 07, 2016
bizzle2:

you didn't reply my post
Re: Anker 3000mAh LG G3 replacement battery available by gambus007(m): 8:54pm On Oct 07, 2016
bizzle2:

Phone way i don use?2 of lg g3 self.i almost brought one with cracked screen for my friend i was shocked when i called lg centre in abuja and lagos. Any screen you buy outside lg centre is fake from aliexpress.What am saying is not hear say bro but fact.Nothing is wrong to tell buyer the real price. Pple way go buy go buy...reason why i like ebay. I can give u lg centre number to confirm.infact dia centre dey ikeja. Presently am using lg d410 with screen issue.The screen goes for 10k for D410 talkless of lg g3...Lg g3 and d410 will b my last phone from lg..from bootloop issue to screen issue...flirking problem

2 Likes

Re: Anker 3000mAh LG G3 replacement battery available by bizzle2: 9:24pm On Oct 07, 2016
gambus007:

Phone way i don use?2 of lg g3 self.i almost brought one with cracked screen for my friend i was shocked when i called lg centre in abuja and lagos. Any screen you buy outside lg centre is fake from aliexpress.What am saying is not hear say bro but fact.Nothing is wrong to tell buyer the real price. Pple way go buy go buy...reason why i like ebay. I can give u lg centre number to confirm.infact dia centre dey ikeja. Presently am using lg d410 with screen issue.The screen goes for 10k for D410 talkless of lg g3...Lg g3 and d410 will b my last phone from lg..from bootloop issue to screen issue...flirking problem
Stop talking through the side of your mouth dude. You're implying that i am deliberately providing misleading information , and i find that not only insulting but rettaarded,

I asked you a simple question, how much do you think a bricked LG G3 with a functioning screen cost? In addition, saying anything outside the LG centre is fake is just ignorant.
Boot loop, screen issue , flickering problem... Shows the kind of trashy phones you buy.

I have used a G2, G3 and now a V10 and i have NEVER had any of the aforementioned problems. There are myriads of ways of sourcing parts. The point is knowing what you're doing.
Do you know how many people have been rocking LG devices for years.
Re: Anker 3000mAh LG G3 replacement battery available by bizzle2: 9:25pm On Oct 07, 2016
Arteta99:
you didn't reply my post
Sorry jare.
Cant fly for 20
Re: Anker 3000mAh LG G3 replacement battery available by gambus007(m): 9:33pm On Oct 07, 2016
bizzle2:

Stop talking through the side of your mouth dude. You're implying that i am deliberately providing misleading information , and i find that not only insulting but rettaarded,

I asked you a simple question, how much do you think a bricked LG G3 with a functioning screen cost? In addition, saying anything outside the LG centre is fake is just ignorant.
Boot loop, screen issue , flickering problem... Shows the kind of trashy phones you buy.

I have used a G2, G3 and now a V10 and i have NEVER had any of the aforementioned problems. There are myriads of ways of sourcing parts. The point is knowing what you're doing.

Bro, i will not trade words with you.....Goodluck with your 12k screen
Re: Anker 3000mAh LG G3 replacement battery available by Arteta99(m): 9:34pm On Oct 07, 2016
bizzle2:

Sorry jare.
Cant fly for 20
no p, except for how much?
Re: Anker 3000mAh LG G3 replacement battery available by bizzle2: 9:44pm On Oct 07, 2016
Arteta99:
no p, except for how much?
20 phone only , 23 with the Anker battery
Re: Anker 3000mAh LG G3 replacement battery available by jmichlins(m): 7:55am On Oct 08, 2016
bizzle2:

lg has issues with software especially bootloop so much that Lg confirmed it. I have dead G2 now
Re: Anker 3000mAh LG G3 replacement battery available by bizzle2: 8:34am On Oct 08, 2016
jmichlins:
lg has issues with software especially bootloop so much that Lg confirmed it. I have dead G2 now

Yes There are models specifically known to have the bootloop problem. Top of which is the G4 for LG.
LG confirmed that. Doesn't mean all thier devices are prone to bootloop.
It's like saying samsung "has issues with hardware" just because of the note 7 battery issue, or because of burn ins on thier AMOLED screen.
Defects occur in manufacturing. If 100 units of a phone develop a peculiar problem out of 100,000 . Those 100 do not represent the other 99,900. The bootloop problem is common with the G4 but rare on other models.

How did your G2 get bricked by the way? Some People mess with ROMS damage thier phone and blame the manufacturer
Re: Anker 3000mAh LG G3 replacement battery available by bobo65(m): 9:22am On Oct 08, 2016
jmichlins:

How dead is the G2, maybe I can revive it
Re: Anker 3000mAh LG G3 replacement battery available by bizzle2: 5:06pm On Oct 08, 2016
AVAILABLE
Re: Anker 3000mAh LG G3 replacement battery available by jmichlins(m): 8:22pm On Oct 08, 2016
bobo65:

How dead is the G2, maybe I can revive it
like dead dead. Many technicians have tried and failed to revive it. Funny thing is that no pc can detect it
Re: Anker 3000mAh LG G3 replacement battery available by bobo65(m): 8:25pm On Oct 08, 2016
jmichlins:
like dead dead. Many technicians have tried and failed to revive it. Funny thing is that no pc can detect it

I perform miracles
Whatsapp me 07032443577
Re: Anker 3000mAh LG G3 replacement battery available by jmichlins(m): 8:26pm On Oct 08, 2016
bizzle2:

Yes There are models specifically known to have the bootloop problem. Top of which is the G4 for LG.
LG confirmed that. Doesn't mean all thier devices are prone to bootloop.
It's like saying samsung "has issues with hardware" just because of the note 7 battery issue, or because of burn ins on thier AMOLED screen.
Defects occur in manufacturing. If 100 units of a phone develop a peculiar problem out of 100,000 . Those 100 do not represent the other 99,900. The bootloop problem is common with the G4 but rare on other models.

How did your G2 get bricked by the way? Some People mess with ROMS damage thier phone and blame the manufacturer

Yes I tried a new cw13 and it bricked the phone and it's dead dead now
Re: Anker 3000mAh LG G3 replacement battery available by wolfenstein(m): 8:35pm On Oct 08, 2016
gambus007:

bro I agree with u on d eBay issue, sellers post things there saying the condition abt d product and wen u see it u confirmed abt it. There r sometimes I see products here, and oda selling sites, won't mention. they will tell u product is neat and clean, by d time u see it one-on-one u will b so disappointed, there r supposed to b scrutinising products b4 they r being posted online.
Re: Anker 3000mAh LG G3 replacement battery available by gambus007(m): 9:31pm On Oct 08, 2016
wolfenstein:

bro I agree with u on d eBay issue, sellers post things there saying the condition abt d product and wen u see it u confirmed abt it. There r sometimes I see products here, and oda selling sites, won't mention. they will tell u product is neat and clean, by d time u see it one-on-one u will b so disappointed, there r supposed to b scrutinising products b4 they r being posted online.

Buying phone on nairaland is not advisable because i have brought two faulty phone on nairaland. Recently from one princepet lg g3 with flickering screen...i opened case against him about the faulty phone hoping to get good result from the case. My greatest surprise i did not get any responses from moderator or someone who is incharge of da section.i just left the guy for God to punish him.not all are bad sha...dia are alot of good sellers too
Re: Anker 3000mAh LG G3 replacement battery available by bizzle2: 10:04pm On Oct 08, 2016
jmichlins:
Yes I tried a new cw13 and it bricked the phone and it's dead dead now
You see, and you made it sound like you woke up one morning and found the device in boot loop.

Some folks will buy Chinese LG clones and then yap about LG being terrible.

You still might have a chance tho. I've seen articless on restoring bricked G2
Re: Anker 3000mAh LG G3 replacement battery available by jmichlins(m): 10:23pm On Oct 08, 2016
bizzle2:

You see, and you made it sound like you woke up one morning and found the device in boot loop.

Some folks will buy Chinese LG clones and then yap about LG being terrible.

You still might have a chance tho. I've seen articless on restoring bricked G2
forget what you have read online none of them works. Though I still have a thing for LG G4. Phone is bae in my eyes
Re: Anker 3000mAh LG G3 replacement battery available by gambus007(m): 10:34pm On Oct 08, 2016
Oga check the following on online and youtube videos
lg g4 bootloop.

lg v10 bootloop.

LG G3 screen fading and flickering.

lg g2 black during calls.

D410 D415 aka l90 screen issue
etc.

Tell me one lg phone without issue just one. battery problem.

it shows you know nothing about lg phones.

Check EU agreement with lg g4 bootloop

12k for lg g3 screen and you saying guys love to buy fake lg....yeye dey s....cheapest on ebay for g3 screen replacement with frame is not less than 49dollars without shipping

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

First Bank Wahala / Macbook Chargers For Sale @ Reasonable Price / Pvc Card Cutter For Sale At Low Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.