Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight - Celebrities (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight (60723 Views)

Poll: Does Omotola need to lose weight?

Yes: 51% (49 votes)
No: 48% (47 votes)
This poll has ended

Omotola Jalade-ekeinde's Outfit To AMAA 2015 In South Africa (photo) / Omotola Jalade's Has The 5th Sexiest Accent In The World! / Omotola Jalade Has Stretch Marks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by Nobody: 12:47am On Oct 22, 2009
Oh wow, people now catching feelings over some alleged 'anu mgbodo'?
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by spikedcylinder: 10:25am On Oct 22, 2009
matiltom_d:

before una eat me raw, let me express myself abeg, cool cool

I think Omotola's being over-rated. She's cool, beautiful, but let's not call a spade an agricultural product, she needs to shed some fat, her tummy is what i have a problem with. The media yells all the time that after 4 kids(am i right?), she's still like that, please, she's like how? does she look like a 20year old? nope!!! she's a beautiful mother to be realistic, but Fathia Balogun has 5 kids (i think, but not less than 4) and she maintains her shape better than Omotola, and did i forget the fact that she's much older than Omotola? Fathia is closer to 40 than 35, so what's the noise all about? If her husband is cool with it, in fact he has to be cool with it jare, does he have any option shiow, grin grin grin

over to you, the "cannibals on NL" grin grin grin grin

Prey,
I hope you realise that people's genetic make up are different? Omotola looks to have the sort of body that, on the slightest provocation, she'll blow up! As she is, this is probably the slimmest reasonable weight she can achieve after having children.
It's quite hypocritical to compare Omotola and Fathia at one corner of your mouth and fail to compare Fathia to someone like Iyabo Ojo who also happens to be a mother and is skinnier than Fathia. Not everyone should look like Victoria Beckham and not everyone should look like Queen Latifah, I bet you never heard that variety is the spice of life.
Besides, Fathia has two children, not five.
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:31pm On Oct 22, 2009
Fathia is a great actress but looks like a market woman

what a ridiculous comparison.
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 22, 2009
comparisons never end and neither do they always make sense
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by matiltomd(f): 5:36pm On Oct 22, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

Fathia is a great actress but looks like a market woman

what a ridiculous comparison.

Cannibal A: thanks a lot, i ain't bothered about her face, i was comparing the two shapes, chikena! If she likes she should look like a groundnut seller facially, her body doesn't look like that at all, and aside that she doesn't look like a market woman, when was the last time you went to the market? we now have "tapping" market women o!! grin grin, Your pictures pls, grin grin grin

spikedcylinder:

Prey,
I hope you realise that people's genetic make up are different? Omotola looks to have the sort of body that, on the slightest provocation, she'll blow up! As she is, this is probably the slimmest reasonable weight she can achieve after having children.
It's quite hypocritical to compare Omotola and Fathia at one corner of your mouth and fail to compare Fathia to someone like Iyabo Ojo who also happens to be a mother and is skinnier than Fathia. Not everyone should look like Victoria Beckham and not everyone should look like Queen Latifah, I bet you never heard that variety is the spice of life.
Besides, Fathia has two children, not five.

The main Lioness:
Now we're talking about genes,you can't compare Fathia to Iyabo Ojo at all, cos I still maintain the fact that Fathia's got nothing less than 4kids, Saidi Balogun isn't her first hubby, she already had 2kids before relocating to Nigeria, and i guess you still forgot about the age difference between Omotola, Iyabo Ojo and Fathia? and does Iyabo Ojo look healthy to you? She's the picture of a big time failing health, I just don't want to believe you appreciate Iyabo's physique, grin grin grin and aside that, as you rightly stated, if "probably this is the slimmest reasonable weight Omotola can achieve after having kids", then i rest my case!!! but the tummy, i personally think it offensive!!! tongue tongue
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by bawomolo(m): 5:46pm On Oct 22, 2009
I hope you realise that people's genetic make up are different? Omotola looks to have the sort of body that, on the slightest provocation, she'll blow up! 

how do you determine someone's genetic makeup by looking at them?

the pseudo-science in this thread is alarming

If Omotola is "obese", then what can you say about Jordin Sparks, Latifah and the likes? Or are they not in the entertainment industry anymore?

queen latifah is fat to me. jordan spark is meh
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by r231(m): 6:54pm On Oct 22, 2009
The main Lioness:
Now we're talking about genes,you can't compare Fathia to Iyabo Ojo at all, cos I still maintain the fact that Fathia's got nothing less than 4kids, Saidi Balogun isn't her first hubby, she already had 2kids before relocating to Nigeria, and i guess you still forgot about the age difference between Omotola, Iyabo Ojo and Fathia? and does Iyabo Ojo look healthy to you? She's the picture of a big time failing health, I just don't want to believe you appreciate Iyabo's physique, grin grin grin and aside that, as you rightly stated, if "probably this is the slimmest reasonable weight Omotola can achieve after having kids", then i rest my case!!! but the tummy, i personally think it offensive!!! tongue tongue
[quote][/quote]

only 1 in london
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by ThiefOfHearts(f): 10:35pm On Oct 22, 2009
People just yarning dust shaaaaaa

Eucharia only has one kid, whats her excuse?

abeg, lesbians go sit down. The woman is married, she doesnt want what you are selling grin
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by Nobody: 11:21pm On Oct 22, 2009
this is how people become second, third and tenth wives/concubines in the name of being better than someone else.

Then when the guy still keeps his roving eyes on the lookout for the next piece of meat, they go haywire because their eyes were constantly on the wife who they feel they trumped, not knowing the leopard never changed its spots.
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by Kunbee: 3:52am On Oct 23, 2009
@OP Are you not the one that just lost her virginity and wants to bang her bf's friend?. FYI Omo sexy is happily married and her husband is mad about
her so lay off her and go and concentrate on your life and IMO she is perfect the way she is
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by ThiefOfHearts(f): 7:17am On Oct 23, 2009
Kunbee:

@OP Are you not the one that just lost her virginity and wants to bang her bf's friend?. FYI Omo sexy is happily married and her husband is mad about
her so lay off her and go and concentrate on your life and IMO she is perfect the way she is

Lmao. Look at the way you just shaye the person. hahahhahhaa grin grin

Look at the kind of people worried about Omotola's weight. Rofl
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by spikedcylinder: 8:50am On Oct 23, 2009
matiltom_d:

Cannibal A: thanks a lot, i ain't bothered about her face, i was comparing the two shapes, chikena! If she likes she should look like a groundnut seller facially, her body doesn't look like that at all, and aside that she doesn't look like a market woman, when was the last time you went to the market? we now have "tapping" market women o!! grin grin,  Your pictures pls,  grin grin grin

The main Lioness:
Now we're talking about genes,you can't compare Fathia to Iyabo Ojo at all, cos I still maintain the fact that Fathia's got nothing less than 4kids, Saidi Balogun isn't her first hubby, she already had 2kids before relocating to Nigeria,  a[b]nd i guess you still forgot about the age difference between Omotola, Iyabo Ojo and Fathia? [/b]and does Iyabo Ojo look healthy to you? She's the picture of a big time failing health,  I just don't want to believe you appreciate Iyabo's physique,  grin grin grin and aside that, as you rightly stated, if "probably this is the slimmest reasonable weight Omotola can achieve after having kids", then i rest my case!!! but the tummy, i personally think it offensive!!! tongue tongue

I thought you people said it doesn't matter how many kids Omotola has had? Why should their age difference matter now? Or haven't you seen people way older than Fathia but still slimmer e.g Betty Irabor? Double standards, eh?

bawomolo:

how do you determine someone's genetic makeup by looking at them?

the pseudo-science in this thread is alarming

queen latifah is fat to me. jordan spark is meh

How does realising that people are made differently equate to knowing the content of a person's genetic make up?

Your attempt at comprehension is startling.

Queen Latifah is big, yes but Omotola is nowhere that big. That's why I said "if you call Omotola big, what will you say about Latifah and Mo'nique?"
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by amebono1: 9:08am On Oct 23, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

Lmao. Look at the way you just shaye the person. hahahhahhaa  grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin not only is lovemoi a use and dumped prostitute, shes also a lesbian

did i not say it on this thread? i know that pple that criticise like this , wont be better off even in the next ten years

ashewo oshi
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by amebono1: 9:09am On Oct 23, 2009
matiltom_d:

Cannibal A: thanks a lot, i ain't bothered about her face, i was comparing the two shapes, chikena! If she likes she should look like a groundnut seller facially, her body doesn't look like that at all, and aside that she doesn't look like a market woman, when was the last time you went to the market? we now have "tapping" market women o!! grin grin, Your pictures pls, grin grin grin

The main Lioness:

i can see you are suffering from confusion, cos your point is not str8 forward grin grin grin
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by cruiser: 11:18am On Oct 23, 2009
I have been on Read only mode since , buttu now i think its time to talk eeeeee.
Kellorrash, Shut uppu there ,who dosen't know youre a Genevieve online spokes person ?Alwys running from one site to the other bashing Omo't?how i always catch you?nomatter how you try to sound intelligent you can't fight the urge to insult our own Omosexy and quickly exalt genevieve in the same breath!Go opray site go dey discuss and stopu sprinting around OMOTOLA threads!!!She dey threaten una plenty o!E do you o!Be fery kia full,

Now, Amebo 1 ,you too mushhhhhhhhh! wink I like people talking,backing it up intelligently and finally being right .You too try .
Even me a die hard omo t fan come start to dey re fall in lust pssst sorry fall in love. grin i go omotola fanworld for face book see recent pictures of her work withi Amnesty e.t.e kai OMOTOLA IS TOO BEAUTIFULL abeg.

Truth be told,no body in Nollywood has gone through 4 pregnancies and looks as good as her! and she's getting better?I think alllll actresses should be scareding, oh sorry scared of this woman, she will go places,her kind beauty no be common genevieve dem type , when she fully reach her pottential na dem Ashwarai,Beyonce class clean.

P.s to some talk about being flexible?Ignorant talk!OMOTOLA till date is the MOST VERSATILE ACTRESS IN NOLLYWOOD. go investigate. Chei,epistle now now, grin grin grin
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by spikedcylinder: 11:47am On Oct 23, 2009
Oh. Is this a Genevieve vs Omotola thread?

*shrugs*
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by matiltomd(f): 2:09pm On Oct 23, 2009
!amebo no1:

i can see you are suffering from confusion, cos your point is not str8 forward grin grin grin

Na Doctor you be or English teacher? whichever it is, you're in the wrong profession!  grin grin

spikedcylinder:

I thought you people said it doesn't matter how many kids Omotola has had? Why should their age difference matter now? Or haven't you seen people way older than Fathia but still slimmer e.g Betty Irabor? Double standards, eh?

How does realising that people are made differently equate to knowing the content of a person's genetic make up?

Your attempt at comprehension is startling.

Queen Latifah is big, yes but Omotola is nowhere that big. That's why I said "if you call Omotola big, what will you say about Latifah and Mo'nique?"

Madam, who be "you people"? please don't "kobalise" me o!!! grin grin
their age difference should count, I'm not comfy with Omotola's fibroid grin grin tummy and i think i have the right to complain na,  grin grin
Betty Irabor hhmmmmm,, i reserve my comments,
[quote][/quote]
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by amebono1: 2:37pm On Oct 23, 2009
matiltom_d:

Na Doctor you be or English teacher? whichever it is, you're in the wrong profession!  grin grin

See why i said you are suffering from confusion, your points are senseless, no head or tail grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by Kunbee: 9:19pm On Oct 23, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

Lmao. Look at the way you just shaye the person. hahahhahhaa  grin grin

Don't mind the very confused 24 yr old arindin mschew, instead of her to go and face her love-life
!amebo no1:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin not only is lovemoi a use and dumped prostitute, shes also a lesbian

did i not say it on this thread? i know that pple that criticise like this , wont be better off even in the next ten years

ashewo oshi

She is very daft for a 24 yr old, always on threads bashing peoples weight
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by Nobody: 9:36pm On Oct 23, 2009
How do you guys bash other people for committing the same sin you clearly commit?
SMDM @ the double standard
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by ThiefOfHearts(f): 12:43am On Oct 24, 2009
always repetitive.
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by mirababy: 8:02am On Oct 24, 2009
many of una nor like better thing,why some one will just open his/her eyes to complain about sexy omotola?to start with,una mama fine reach am?
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 24, 2009
Omotola haters have suddenly gone quiet after seeing her latest 'slim' pics. Funny how this thread started with so much negative zeal, with every insecure woman bitching over Omotola's 'fatness'. Well, now that her 'fat' body was the reason 'nairalanders' could not stop bashing her, what other weapon will the haters use against her? It must be really frustrating for them to have no other reason to bash the lady. The woman is back to sexy. Lol. wink wink
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by THEAMAKA(f): 3:36pm On Oct 24, 2009
Good Girl:

Omotola haters have suddenly gone quite after seeing her latest 'slim' pics. Funny how this thread started with so much negative zeal, with every insecure woman bitching over Omotola's 'fatness'. Well, now that her 'fat' body was the reason 'nairalanders' could not stop bashing her, what other weapon will the haters use against her? It must be really frustrating for them to have no other reason to bash the lady. The woman is back to sexy. Lol. wink wink
i dont think it was exactly "hating" as you may say.
people were maybe comparing her weight to older pics.
you know a lot of people dont know when a pic was taken.
one from 06' they could have judged based on that.
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by amebono1: 11:40pm On Oct 24, 2009
THE AMAKA:

thats not an excuse, the same people that googled her 06 pictures would have googled the 09 pictures

na envy go kill alot of una
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by THEAMAKA(f): 1:05am On Oct 25, 2009
!amebo no1:

thats not an excuse, the same people that googled her 06 pictures would have googled the 09 pictures

na envy go kill alot of una
what?
LIKE I SAID maybe someone say a pic of omo from '06 and thought it was recent.
cause if you google omotola mostly her old pics come up.
so maybe a pic from '06 could have fooled someone into thinking it was recent or thats how she looks now.
envy what?
OH PLEASE!
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by cruiser: 1:33am On Oct 25, 2009
YOU DEY E-N-V-Y Amaka Shutuppu!!!!Oh pulease , grin which night school thought you that, oh pliseeee, grin grin grin
Whether you like am, or whether you no like am Omotola sexy ooooooooooooooo
and we like ammuuu ooooooooooooooooo, grin grin grin
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by THEAMAKA(f): 2:03am On Oct 25, 2009
cruiser:

YOU DEY E-N-V-Y Amaka Shutuppu!!!!Oh pulease , grin which night school thought you that, oh pliseeee, grin grin grin
Whether you like am, or whether you no like am Omotola sexy ooooooooooooooo
and we like ammuuu ooooooooooooooooo, grin grin grin
youre an idiot.
did i ever deny that omotola looks good?
did i ever say she was ugly? or fat?
no i didnt.
so how am i jealous or envious? youve got the wrong person.
i just said she shouldnt wear tight clothes in movies when she was at her bigger size.
so shut up with that envy shit.

and what do you mean "which night school thought you that,"
im guessing you didnt learn much in night school or day school, olodo.  tongue
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 25, 2009
THE AMAKA:

@ THE AMAKA
It IS actually hating. When you find the same personalities posting negative comments in every thread where Omo-T is discussed, then you will realize that it's hating. Pure and simple. There is no other vocabulary to describe it. You will always find them throwing the Omotola-is-too-fat card, but they do not seem to have a problem with other Nollywood women being 'thick' . Some even 'thicker' than Omotola! Every woman has got something beautiful and something not so flattering about her. A hater will only concentrate on the not-so-flattering side in an effort to put down her victim. So, yes Amaka, Omotola has got HATERS, and it has got nothing to do with when her pics were taken.
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by THEAMAKA(f): 4:34pm On Oct 25, 2009
Good Girl:

@ THE AMAKA
It IS actually hating. When you find the same personalities posting negative comments in every thread where Omo-T is discussed, then you will realize that it's hating. Pure and simple. There is no other vocabulary to describe it. You will always find them throwing the Omotola-is-too-fat card, but they do not seem to have a problem with other Nollywood women being 'thick' . Some even 'thicker' than Omotola! Every woman has got something beautiful and something not so flattering about her. A hater will only concentrate on the not-so-flattering side in an effort to put down her victim. So, yes Amaka, Omotola has got HATERS, and it has got nothing to do with when her pics were taken.
well whatever.
you can count me out cause im not one of them.

and yes it does matter when her pics were taken.
I WAS SAYING that maybe most people here were judging her based on OLD PICS.
so yes it does matter.
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 25, 2009
THE AMAKA:

well whatever.
you can count me out cause im not one of them.

and yes it does matter when her pics were taken.
I WAS SAYING that maybe most people here were judging her based on OLD PICS.
so yes it does matter.
The pic below is an 'old' one, of a slim but curvy Omotola. If people were judging her using her 'old' pics, I find it interesting that they "forgot" to judge her using this photo. undecided undecided

Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by THEAMAKA(f): 4:58pm On Oct 25, 2009
Good Girl:

The pic below is an 'old' one, of a slim but curvy Omotola. If people were judging her using her 'old' pics, I find it interesting that they "forgot" to judge her using this photo. undecided undecided
to me, that pic is a HOT MESS!! lets not even go there.  lipsrsealed
not flattering at all.
and i do think she had a stomach at that time, not that you can tell from the way she is facing,

you see one pic here and another there.

anyway *yawnz. . .*

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Funke Akindele And Her Jenifa's Diary Crew Stun In Native Attires / Wizkid Reacts To Libya Slave Trade / BBNaija Winner Miracle Poses With His Car, Worth 12 Million Naira (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.