Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:00 PM

IK Ogbonna: "N20million To Donate My Sperm Offer Was Tempting But I Rejected It" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / IK Ogbonna: "N20million To Donate My Sperm Offer Was Tempting But I Rejected It" (39697 Views)

Ifeoluwa Olawale: I Rejected Tayo Amokade Ijebu's Marriage Proposal / Wanlov The Kubolor: I Masturbate Twice Weekly So My Sperm Won’t Get Spoilt In Me / I was offered N20million to donate my Fluid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IK Ogbonna: "N20million To Donate My Sperm Offer Was Tempting But I Rejected It" by Nobody: 9:17am On Oct 07, 2016
TrapQueen77:
Uummmm... undecided

Pishure or Idonbelievit.... cool I need RECEIPTS.. I don't believe in hearsay...

Lol.. U dnt hav to
Re: IK Ogbonna: "N20million To Donate My Sperm Offer Was Tempting But I Rejected It" by saintkel(m): 9:17am On Oct 07, 2016
PussySmasher:
Abeg the woman and her husband still need am? In fact make dem come collect my testes and the scrotum join.
hehehehehe, I just d look u with one eye
Re: IK Ogbonna: "N20million To Donate My Sperm Offer Was Tempting But I Rejected It" by Nobody: 9:18am On Oct 07, 2016
But you can afford to spill it everyday huh.... Well, I admire his confidence
Re: IK Ogbonna: "N20million To Donate My Sperm Offer Was Tempting But I Rejected It" by crisycent: 9:19am On Oct 07, 2016
Lie kill you. How much dem dey pay for fertility clinic?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IK Ogbonna: "N20million To Donate My Sperm Offer Was Tempting But I Rejected It" by solpat(m): 9:20am On Oct 07, 2016
See lies Lawd embarassed

1 Like

Re: IK Ogbonna: "N20million To Donate My Sperm Offer Was Tempting But I Rejected It" by pepigeorge(m): 9:20am On Oct 07, 2016
Dyt:
I have eggs too
Eppppp mee

Dem dey find angelina jole or kim Kardashian eggs nor be fowl egg

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IK Ogbonna: "N20million To Donate My Sperm Offer Was Tempting But I Rejected It" by Nobody: 9:20am On Oct 07, 2016
Lies from the pit of hell. Some people will offer an arm for half that price.

1 Like

Re: IK Ogbonna: "N20million To Donate My Sperm Offer Was Tempting But I Rejected It" by Nobody: 9:20am On Oct 07, 2016
And why would anyone want a kid with that nose that looks like a bird's beak grin

6 Likes

Re: IK Ogbonna: "N20million To Donate My Sperm Offer Was Tempting But I Rejected It" by Kakamorufu(m): 9:21am On Oct 07, 2016
PussySmasher:
Abeg the woman and her husband still need am? In fact make dem come collect my testes and the scrotum join.

1 Share

Re: IK Ogbonna: "N20million To Donate My Sperm Offer Was Tempting But I Rejected It" by luckynzo(m): 9:21am On Oct 07, 2016
This bros ehn.... you can lie ooo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IK Ogbonna: "N20million To Donate My Sperm Offer Was Tempting But I Rejected It" by justy15: 9:22am On Oct 07, 2016
ik u fall my hand scatter. you no behave like people from the 5% DAT you are. Negodu 20m just like dat
Re: IK Ogbonna: "N20million To Donate My Sperm Offer Was Tempting But I Rejected It" by zest17(m): 9:22am On Oct 07, 2016
Chai! Wetin make me go log on to nairaland diz, tym kon dey see diz mighty lie. 20eeeemmm and U refused...I live U for GOD hand sha Ogbona. GOD punish devil

4 Likes

Re: IK Ogbonna: "N20million To Donate My Sperm Offer Was Tempting But I Rejected It" by Kakamorufu(m): 9:22am On Oct 07, 2016
this guy CAn lie for biafra ooooo
Re: IK Ogbonna: "N20million To Donate My Sperm Offer Was Tempting But I Rejected It" by Nobody: 9:22am On Oct 07, 2016
My problem with this guy is that he lies a lot. His story is true but the couple only offered to pay N200,000, and not N20,000,000.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IK Ogbonna: "N20million To Donate My Sperm Offer Was Tempting But I Rejected It" by ahamonyeka(m): 9:23am On Oct 07, 2016
Shout your gutter mouth una go come for interview dey talk nonsense wey full una mouth.

If I ask you if you drink alcohol you will say no just water.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IK Ogbonna: "N20million To Donate My Sperm Offer Was Tempting But I Rejected It" by Otunba10(m): 9:23am On Oct 07, 2016
20 Million and you rejected it?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IK Ogbonna: "N20million To Donate My Sperm Offer Was Tempting But I Rejected It" by Sanchase: 9:23am On Oct 07, 2016
Chai IK you can lie no be small.

Even if its true im sure you are regretting by now cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IK Ogbonna: "N20million To Donate My Sperm Offer Was Tempting But I Rejected It" by charleslifted(m): 9:24am On Oct 07, 2016
If one can donate a kidney from the two he/she has to save life ND be regarded as cheerful, why is it perceived as bad to donate sperm cell which is numerous to a family in need?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IK Ogbonna: "N20million To Donate My Sperm Offer Was Tempting But I Rejected It" by ayesco202(m): 9:24am On Oct 07, 2016
Who him be? I dunno you!
Re: IK Ogbonna: "N20million To Donate My Sperm Offer Was Tempting But I Rejected It" by sixtus3606(m): 9:24am On Oct 07, 2016
mular:
Many at times people spend more than 1k in day on things that doesn't add value to their life simply because they believe 1k can never start or return any thing meaningful..
But you are wrong!
Mathematically brilliant brains have put 1k in a tested and trusted system and they are turning 1k into 2M (yes! you heard me) in five to six months..
Which business can you do with 1k and generate that amount in Six months...
Show me that business and I will show you a lizard with a beard..
Stop wasting that 1k on things like betting, lotto today.. Invest it and let the mathematical geniuses help you turn it into gold..
There are people who are looking at recession in the face and giving it the middle finger.. Join these people today and let just six months patience turn your 1k into Gold.. You will thank me later..

JOIN US NOW USING THIS WHATSAPP GROUP LINK

https:///1asmHyeze7o02PV1p6A0YS

Please add me 09020770314
Re: IK Ogbonna: "N20million To Donate My Sperm Offer Was Tempting But I Rejected It" by janvier27(m): 9:24am On Oct 07, 2016
What kind of lie is this one now. And change is supposed to start with him.
Re: IK Ogbonna: "N20million To Donate My Sperm Offer Was Tempting But I Rejected It" by nwakaibeya1: 9:24am On Oct 07, 2016
People never says truly what they pass through to be rich especially when it involves the spiritual.every rich person has a SPIRITUAL story to tell and those are the ones stories we are interested in to hear

Re: IK Ogbonna: "N20million To Donate My Sperm Offer Was Tempting But I Rejected It" by 9jatatafo(m): 9:25am On Oct 07, 2016
PussySmasher:

Even with your condo and blokus
Re: IK Ogbonna: "N20million To Donate My Sperm Offer Was Tempting But I Rejected It" by ikemesit4477: 9:26am On Oct 07, 2016
Re: IK Ogbonna: "N20million To Donate My Sperm Offer Was Tempting But I Rejected It" by jide219(m): 9:26am On Oct 07, 2016
From now hence forth I change your name to

Ojukwu lie Mohammed ogbonna
Re: IK Ogbonna: "N20million To Donate My Sperm Offer Was Tempting But I Rejected It" by ehix89(m): 9:26am On Oct 07, 2016
smelling lie..some pple no sabi form lie sef
Re: IK Ogbonna: "N20million To Donate My Sperm Offer Was Tempting But I Rejected It" by Zeze06(m): 9:27am On Oct 07, 2016
This guy is clown.. grin grin

PussySmasher:
Re: IK Ogbonna: "N20million To Donate My Sperm Offer Was Tempting But I Rejected It" by akinloluwao: 9:27am On Oct 07, 2016
Which kind lie be dis. Abeg its too early for this kind of lie hare. Yeye dey smell
Re: IK Ogbonna: "N20million To Donate My Sperm Offer Was Tempting But I Rejected It" by martineverest(m): 9:28am On Oct 07, 2016
julimax:
The most stupid lie of 2016. Worse than "I will turn one naira to one dollar" lie sef
this one really pass 1 naira to 1 dollar lie o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Desmond Elliot & His Wife, Victoria, Celebrate 18th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) / "I Was Called Radio"- Adesua Etomi In Throwback Childhood Photo / “you’re Fine Abeg” – Don Jazzy Drools Over Linda Ikeji's Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.