Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

IK Ogbonna: "N20million To Donate My Sperm Offer Was Tempting But I Rejected It" - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / IK Ogbonna: "N20million To Donate My Sperm Offer Was Tempting But I Rejected It" (39696 Views)

Ifeoluwa Olawale: I Rejected Tayo Amokade Ijebu's Marriage Proposal / Wanlov The Kubolor: I Masturbate Twice Weekly So My Sperm Won’t Get Spoilt In Me / I was offered N20million to donate my Fluid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IK Ogbonna: "N20million To Donate My Sperm Offer Was Tempting But I Rejected It" by Biodex58(m): 1:16pm On Oct 07, 2016
The same too happened to me
Re: IK Ogbonna: "N20million To Donate My Sperm Offer Was Tempting But I Rejected It" by justmenoni: 1:26pm On Oct 07, 2016
Liar Liar..
Re: IK Ogbonna: "N20million To Donate My Sperm Offer Was Tempting But I Rejected It" by Ada9103(f): 1:49pm On Oct 07, 2016
Ahhhhhhhh My eyes,...EPP me I can't see, the lie carry pepper.......20M?.....why you too de lie like this

Oh dear dear...you can lie sha.....but continue
Some peeps won't even hesitate to cut out their peepee for 1m

Lia need to come meet you for collabo
Re: IK Ogbonna: "N20million To Donate My Sperm Offer Was Tempting But I Rejected It" by spyy: 2:22pm On Oct 07, 2016
Descendant of Lai mohamd.
Re: IK Ogbonna: "N20million To Donate My Sperm Offer Was Tempting But I Rejected It" by teebozz1: 2:46pm On Oct 07, 2016
PussySmasher:
Abeg the woman and her husband still need am? In fact make dem come collect my testes and the scrotum join.
grin grin grin . guy u wan finish me wit laff here grin grin grin grin grin abeg stop stop

1 Like

Re: IK Ogbonna: "N20million To Donate My Sperm Offer Was Tempting But I Rejected It" by Riddler32: 3:01pm On Oct 07, 2016
yungcyrus:
I.K OGBONNA A.K.A LIE LIE MOHAMMED....

This kind lie makes the devil to sit at the edge of a room, ponder and thinking of the lies we humans spread. I saw this liar one hot afternoon toward lekki 1st roundabout with his partner. He was driving one old model Toyota carmy, no air conditioner with his child and partner. I tapped my colleague and inquired of the range rover that made the rounds on blog pages titled "IK Ogbonna buys Range Rover for Wife". Nolloywood is scam filled with non-talented people.

Biko which talent does IK Ogbonna and Alex have?
Re: IK Ogbonna: "N20million To Donate My Sperm Offer Was Tempting But I Rejected It" by Exxit(m): 3:55pm On Oct 07, 2016
Ramon92:
Anyway, since I have nothing to say since this story get comma..

Playing this moment on TRACE URBAN, Anaconda by Nicki Minaj..

This Nicki yansh no be here ooo.. .
who cares?
Re: IK Ogbonna: "N20million To Donate My Sperm Offer Was Tempting But I Rejected It" by brownsug(f): 4:04pm On Oct 07, 2016
Luizkid:
hmmm reallyyyy?? tell me more
u dey mind am all name packaging to well I'm market
Re: IK Ogbonna: "N20million To Donate My Sperm Offer Was Tempting But I Rejected It" by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 07, 2016
PussySmasher:
Abeg the woman and her husband still need am? In fact make dem come collect my testes and the scrotum join.
lwkmd ..bad baddo baddest
Re: IK Ogbonna: "N20million To Donate My Sperm Offer Was Tempting But I Rejected It" by Ishaq717(m): 4:32pm On Oct 07, 2016
20mil......oga u be lie Mohammed broad?
Re: IK Ogbonna: "N20million To Donate My Sperm Offer Was Tempting But I Rejected It" by retaj: 4:52pm On Oct 07, 2016
Hmn
Re: IK Ogbonna: "N20million To Donate My Sperm Offer Was Tempting But I Rejected It" by retaj: 4:53pm On Oct 07, 2016
33bandit:
lwkmd ..bad baddo baddest
, yes badda gan
Re: IK Ogbonna: "N20million To Donate My Sperm Offer Was Tempting But I Rejected It" by Kenneth205(m): 5:05pm On Oct 07, 2016
pepigeorge:

Dem dey find angelina jole or kim Kardashian eggs nor be fowl egg

Bro! Haba grin grin u wicked oo
Re: IK Ogbonna: "N20million To Donate My Sperm Offer Was Tempting But I Rejected It" by byvan03: 5:33pm On Oct 07, 2016
Dumbest lie ever!!!
Re: IK Ogbonna: "N20million To Donate My Sperm Offer Was Tempting But I Rejected It" by yungcyrus(m): 5:46pm On Oct 07, 2016
Riddler32:

This kind lie makes the devil to sit at the edge of a room, ponder and thinking of the lies we humans spread. I saw this liar one hot afternoon toward lekki 1st roundabout with his partner. He was driving one old model Toyota carmy, no air conditioner with his child and partner. I tapped my colleague and inquired of the range rover that made the rounds on blog pages titled "IK Ogbonna buys Range Rover for Wife". Nolloywood is scam filled with non-talented people.

Biko which talent does IK Ogbonna and Alex have?
hahahahahaha! dat guy is talented in telling the truth but in d opposite way.....4 him mind we are kindergartens

1 Like

Re: IK Ogbonna: "N20million To Donate My Sperm Offer Was Tempting But I Rejected It" by natical(m): 5:49pm On Oct 07, 2016
TrapQueen77:
Uummmm... undecided

Pishure or Idonbelievit.... cool I need RECEIPTS.. I don't believe in hearsay...
Receipt for what? Something he didn't accept. Well I guess u meant to say cheque. Tht too is impossible.
Re: IK Ogbonna: "N20million To Donate My Sperm Offer Was Tempting But I Rejected It" by CheedyJ(m): 5:52pm On Oct 07, 2016
[quote author=DeeTus post=49990429]My problem with this guy is that he lies a lot. His story is true but the couple only offered to pay N200,000, and not N20,000,000.[/quote
200k abi 20k, y una dey hype d guy....
Re: IK Ogbonna: "N20million To Donate My Sperm Offer Was Tempting But I Rejected It" by CheedyJ(m): 5:56pm On Oct 07, 2016
I am sure it was 20k dey offered him but we all know celebs & their fake lives..smh
Re: IK Ogbonna: "N20million To Donate My Sperm Offer Was Tempting But I Rejected It" by charlyb007: 6:06pm On Oct 07, 2016
TrapQueen77:
Uummmm... undecided

Pishure or Idonbelievit.... cool I need RECEIPTS.. I don't believe in hearsay...
na Jesus u wan give dem abi
Re: IK Ogbonna: "N20million To Donate My Sperm Offer Was Tempting But I Rejected It" by Nobody: 6:10pm On Oct 07, 2016
Stalker365:
This guy dey lie sha. Who would offer you 20m just for sperm. Just negodu
He must have meant N20,000. in this year 2016, the highest amount paid for sperm donation is N150,000 (which I doubt sef, cos the clinic go still collect thier own share from the N150,000) so the donor will be left with N100,000 or thereabout.

N20m for sperm donation for him mind. Na exaggeration jor.
Re: IK Ogbonna: "N20million To Donate My Sperm Offer Was Tempting But I Rejected It" by Ademoore07(m): 7:46pm On Oct 07, 2016
PussySmasher:

Chaiiiiiii. U don kill me with laugh ooo grin grin grin grin
Re: IK Ogbonna: "N20million To Donate My Sperm Offer Was Tempting But I Rejected It" by Ademoore07(m): 7:49pm On Oct 07, 2016
Dyt:
I have eggs too
Eppppp mee

Shey na duck's egg or tilapia's egg? tongue
Re: IK Ogbonna: "N20million To Donate My Sperm Offer Was Tempting But I Rejected It" by profchijindu(m): 9:28pm On Oct 07, 2016
Destructive poor construction of hard earn words in a hard economy. Even a 8yr old child will disrespect u for telling a National LIE. Try dis crab for 5k Now I bet u, u will come Guys willing to donate. Sorry u b Jesus Christ...worst Kan be say u b igbo boy
Re: IK Ogbonna: "N20million To Donate My Sperm Offer Was Tempting But I Rejected It" by Kobicove(m): 11:21pm On Oct 07, 2016
Liar, liar! undecided
Re: IK Ogbonna: "N20million To Donate My Sperm Offer Was Tempting But I Rejected It" by Nobody: 11:41pm On Oct 07, 2016
This guy can lie for Africa and the world join.
No be only 20milla, na 20shillings he suppose talk.. Ode.

We all know how they make most of their money, through gigolos and Olosho stuff..
Rubbish.
Re: IK Ogbonna: "N20million To Donate My Sperm Offer Was Tempting But I Rejected It" by KelvinC1(m): 6:10am On Oct 08, 2016
Ramon92:
Anyway, since I have nothing to say since this story get comma..

Playing this moment on TRACE URBAN, Anaconda by Nicki Minaj..

This Nicki yansh no be here ooo.. .
Na poo full them nyash o
Re: IK Ogbonna: "N20million To Donate My Sperm Offer Was Tempting But I Rejected It" by Nobody: 9:32pm On Oct 08, 2016
undecided This lie is worse than the current recession.
Re: IK Ogbonna: "N20million To Donate My Sperm Offer Was Tempting But I Rejected It" by goodgate: 8:06pm On Oct 10, 2016
repogirl:
To me this guy has always been ugly or is it because he is light skin? With his gorimakpa head looking like Dr evil. grin

Anyway, he made the right decision sha....its not a nice feeling knowing your child is out there somewhere.
IK Ogbonna Ugly? O girl go an wash your eyes. You like to yarn shit sha.
Re: IK Ogbonna: "N20million To Donate My Sperm Offer Was Tempting But I Rejected It" by repogirl(f): 8:10am On Oct 11, 2016
goodgate:
IK Ogbonna Ugly? O girl go an wash your eyes. You like to yarn shit sha.
Yes, he is weird looking ugly facially....sue me if you like, na you sabi. I have said my own. You dat yarns farts.
Re: IK Ogbonna: "N20million To Donate My Sperm Offer Was Tempting But I Rejected It" by goodgate: 11:13am On Oct 11, 2016
repogirl:
Yes, he is weird looking ugly facially....sue me if you like, na you sabi. I have said my own. You dat yarns farts.
Get away from here joor!! What are you even saying? SHIT AGAIN!!!!!!! Your eye is paining you.
Re: IK Ogbonna: "N20million To Donate My Sperm Offer Was Tempting But I Rejected It" by LilTyRoNe: 7:56pm On Dec 06, 2016
IK Ogbonna and Lia Mohammed is like

Dilector and ashawo grin
PHOTOSHOP BAD BELLE AFONJA AND ALAMAJIRI
Re: IK Ogbonna: "N20million To Donate My Sperm Offer Was Tempting But I Rejected It" by Kobicove(m): 12:40am On Dec 07, 2016
Attention seeker

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"I Want Olamide To Forgive Me" - Lyta Begs / "I Was Called Radio"- Adesua Etomi In Throwback Childhood Photo / Desmond Elliot & His Wife, Victoria, Celebrate 18th Wedding Anniversary (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.