Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,925 members, 7,806,690 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

2 Lesbians Set Ablaze In Makurdi By Angry Mob After Being Caught In The Act (gra - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 2 Lesbians Set Ablaze In Makurdi By Angry Mob After Being Caught In The Act (gra (4489 Views)

2 Ghanaian Lesbians Wed In Holland, Share A Kiss At Wedding (Photos) / I Have Been Able To Convert Over 3,000 Women Into Lesbians - Ghanaian Lady (Pics / A deeper look into the act of masturbation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Lesbians Set Ablaze In Makurdi By Angry Mob After Being Caught In The Act (gra by PapiNigga: 10:07am On Oct 07, 2016
According to news making online, angry mobs yesterday at ‘owner’s occupier area’ in Makurdi took to the street to brutalize and set ablaze two young pretty ladies for reasons gathered that they were lesbians.

According to an anonymous eyewitness who sent in the story, claimed that the two were caught in the act & stripped naked on the street and set ablaze. This is the height of wickedness and pure murder.

You don’t just kill a person because of their sexual orientation.
Say no to jungle justice!!!

Cc: lalasticlala
http://www.certifiednaija.com/2016/10/2-lesbians-set-ablaze-in-makurdi-by.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: 2 Lesbians Set Ablaze In Makurdi By Angry Mob After Being Caught In The Act (gra by Ginaz(f): 10:09am On Oct 07, 2016
This is wrong, why people just wicked sef angry

1 Like

Re: 2 Lesbians Set Ablaze In Makurdi By Angry Mob After Being Caught In The Act (gra by emmyid(m): 10:10am On Oct 07, 2016
But why? I've always known Tiv people to be so wicked and wild. Why kill this gals jus like dat. If only U had killed barbaric fulanis this way, Agatu will be free.
They were pleasuring each other, how is that their business? Ok fine, it is wrong, why not report them to the police or preach to them to change.

This reminds me of ALUU killing, I'm so pained right now. Hey! I'm not an advocate of lesbianism, neither am I in support of jungle justice for lesbians. I pray the culprit are apprehended and burnt at stake too.
Maybe, the gals refused to give dem Pvssy to fvck, dem boys jus use this opportunity to payback in a horrible way. RIP GALs!

2 Likes

Re: 2 Lesbians Set Ablaze In Makurdi By Angry Mob After Being Caught In The Act (gra by Nobody: 10:11am On Oct 07, 2016
Die by fire
Re: 2 Lesbians Set Ablaze In Makurdi By Angry Mob After Being Caught In The Act (gra by originally(m): 10:13am On Oct 07, 2016
nawah
Re: 2 Lesbians Set Ablaze In Makurdi By Angry Mob After Being Caught In The Act (gra by jonaifame22(m): 10:14am On Oct 07, 2016
See wat greediness can cause, they refuse to share the thing wth the opposits sex and decided to share it wth them selves, #chop alone and die alone crew.
Re: 2 Lesbians Set Ablaze In Makurdi By Angry Mob After Being Caught In The Act (gra by youngberry001(m): 10:16am On Oct 07, 2016
Wow kinda cool mheen i don like lesbian's at all.......

Why God created men and women just 4 satisfaction.

1 Like

Re: 2 Lesbians Set Ablaze In Makurdi By Angry Mob After Being Caught In The Act (gra by adaksbullet: 10:22am On Oct 07, 2016
Naija wish ways are we go? cry
Re: 2 Lesbians Set Ablaze In Makurdi By Angry Mob After Being Caught In The Act (gra by Feranchek(m): 10:23am On Oct 07, 2016
I don't believe the story biko!

1 Like

Re: 2 Lesbians Set Ablaze In Makurdi By Angry Mob After Being Caught In The Act (gra by fran6co(m): 10:27am On Oct 07, 2016
jungle justice the worst kind of Justice. . . . . . Rip
Re: 2 Lesbians Set Ablaze In Makurdi By Angry Mob After Being Caught In The Act (gra by Nobody: 10:27am On Oct 07, 2016
this is wickedness
Re: 2 Lesbians Set Ablaze In Makurdi By Angry Mob After Being Caught In The Act (gra by Seconsol92(m): 10:28am On Oct 07, 2016
why take a life that they cant make...do they even have the right to judge them...taking out their frustrations on them certainly have not solved a problem here rather it created one...RIP to them thou
Re: 2 Lesbians Set Ablaze In Makurdi By Angry Mob After Being Caught In The Act (gra by Nobody: 10:29am On Oct 07, 2016
[size=20pt] burn them angry [/size]

Re: 2 Lesbians Set Ablaze In Makurdi By Angry Mob After Being Caught In The Act (gra by ebujany(m): 10:36am On Oct 07, 2016
Yes this is jungle justice, yes it looks like they are female but I don't believe they were killed because they are lesbians . Why will they kill them? is it there body?
Re: 2 Lesbians Set Ablaze In Makurdi By Angry Mob After Being Caught In The Act (gra by genieluv(f): 10:44am On Oct 07, 2016
OMG
Re: 2 Lesbians Set Ablaze In Makurdi By Angry Mob After Being Caught In The Act (gra by midolian(m): 10:46am On Oct 07, 2016
This is totally wrong!

Despite the level @ which I despise lesbianism, I am totally against this. Some are lesbians no because they choose to be, but because they do not know the sweetness in a joystick.

1 Like

Re: 2 Lesbians Set Ablaze In Makurdi By Angry Mob After Being Caught In The Act (gra by vorigan: 11:25am On Oct 07, 2016
. . . .firstly, the police in Benue have denied this story.......secondly, a close scrutiny of the 3 pictures show that they are 3 different people burnt............thirdly, the burnt person in the 3rd picture is a male, you can see by his burnt "joystick"............this na lie!!

1 Like

Re: 2 Lesbians Set Ablaze In Makurdi By Angry Mob After Being Caught In The Act (gra by Oahray: 11:59am On Oct 07, 2016
The story and the pics do not add up.
Re: 2 Lesbians Set Ablaze In Makurdi By Angry Mob After Being Caught In The Act (gra by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 07, 2016
mods should ban the of was posting false info

1 Like

Re: 2 Lesbians Set Ablaze In Makurdi By Angry Mob After Being Caught In The Act (gra by Nobody: 12:42pm On Oct 07, 2016
Ginaz:
This is wrong, why people just wicked sef angry
they look more pretty that way. mtchew
Re: 2 Lesbians Set Ablaze In Makurdi By Angry Mob After Being Caught In The Act (gra by mhisbliss(f): 12:47pm On Oct 07, 2016
in the markurdi i know? Or another markurdi, anyone who is in thier right senses will not try to be gay openly in Nigeria, i wonder what is wrong with this gay people, but its totally barbaric of them to do this to them for choosing how to live thier life
Re: 2 Lesbians Set Ablaze In Makurdi By Angry Mob After Being Caught In The Act (gra by SalomonKane: 12:56pm On Oct 07, 2016
Yikes! Talk about a people so mentally depraved, starved and drugged with religion their very being negates the basic tenets of common sense, reason and logic.
Re: 2 Lesbians Set Ablaze In Makurdi By Angry Mob After Being Caught In The Act (gra by Julietcutie(f): 1:37pm On Oct 07, 2016
this is so wrong... OMG no lalasticlala
Re: 2 Lesbians Set Ablaze In Makurdi By Angry Mob After Being Caught In The Act (gra by shotin(m): 1:44pm On Oct 07, 2016
Jungle justice... Smh
Re: 2 Lesbians Set Ablaze In Makurdi By Angry Mob After Being Caught In The Act (gra by Countrygirl(f): 1:58pm On Oct 07, 2016
this story is false

why won't this posters leave Benue out of evil news

2 Likes

Re: 2 Lesbians Set Ablaze In Makurdi By Angry Mob After Being Caught In The Act (gra by IamLEGEND1: 2:00pm On Oct 07, 2016
I know homosexual relationships are frowned upon in 9ja(and everywhere else) but saying they were burnt alive is stretching it a bit. if they were burnt, it is for definitely go something else entirely.

which again raises the question: where were the police?

1 Like

Re: 2 Lesbians Set Ablaze In Makurdi By Angry Mob After Being Caught In The Act (gra by Koleman(m): 2:02pm On Oct 07, 2016
na lie....
Re: 2 Lesbians Set Ablaze In Makurdi By Angry Mob After Being Caught In The Act (gra by pahars(m): 2:05pm On Oct 07, 2016
This is evil!!Two wrongs can't make a right.Jungle justice is evil.No one's life should be taken for doing bad as long as the person didn't kill.
Re: 2 Lesbians Set Ablaze In Makurdi By Angry Mob After Being Caught In The Act (gra by firstking01(m): 2:14pm On Oct 07, 2016
I doubt the truthfulness of this storyangry
Re: 2 Lesbians Set Ablaze In Makurdi By Angry Mob After Being Caught In The Act (gra by rattlesnake(m): 3:31pm On Oct 07, 2016
youngberry001:
Wow kinda cool mheen i don like lesbian's at all.......

Why God created men and women just 4 satisfaction.
u will burn soon
Re: 2 Lesbians Set Ablaze In Makurdi By Angry Mob After Being Caught In The Act (gra by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 07, 2016
I don't believe the story undecided undecided
Re: 2 Lesbians Set Ablaze In Makurdi By Angry Mob After Being Caught In The Act (gra by chadwickcollins(m): 4:33pm On Oct 07, 2016
e no gud bt un d oda hand na lesson to gals dat do dat

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do You Say "I Love You" In Broken English? / Tired Of The Woman I Married / To Weak Boys Who Have No Backbone. Get In Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.