Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,352 members, 7,800,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

Please Who Else Got This Mail From Dangote Group? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Who Else Got This Mail From Dangote Group? (3621 Views)

Expect A Regret Mail From Nigerian Breweries If You Fail This Test / Pls Who Else Got This Mail From HYT Consulting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Who Else Got This Mail From Dangote Group? by skyhigh14(m): 10:32am On Oct 07, 2016
Dear Applicant,

Thank you for your interest in Dangote Group. We are pleased to invite you to the first part of our assessment process.  This email contains details about all you need to know about the assessment test and other information concerning your recent application and we hope you find this information useful.

What to expect

The test, which will be in a written format will comprise of a technical test in your area of discipline and a general aptitude test. Your performance in the test will be considered as part of the decision making process. The assessment may further involve the following activities depending on your test performance:

-          A Group Discussion
-          A Structured Interview Session
-          Intelligence Quotient (IQ) Test
-           A Psychometric Test

How to Prepare

Please note that the actual test (Technical and Aptitude) is 120 minutes long; multiple-choice questions test that will help us learn about your abilities. Also, kindly bring the copy of the test invitation email during the test session. You may find attached a copy of a syllabus under your discipline to enable you prepare effectively.

Date:               15th October, 2016
Time:              8am
Venue:            Nigerian Law School, Ozumba Mbadiwe Street, Victoria Island, Lagos State.

Dress Code:   Business Casual

Test Requirements:

-          Valid means of identification (international Passport/ Driver’s license/National ID card/).

-          Bring a copy of any recently taken passport photograph.

-          Proof of Academic Credentials originals and Photocopies (Statement of result/ Graduation certificate, NYSC certificate)

-          Basic test stationery (Calculator, Mathematical set, ball pens)

We extend our warmest congratulations on reaching this stage and look forward to getting to know you better in the coming weeks.

We thank you for your interest in working with Dangote Group.

Talent Recruitment Team

Note:

·         ALL TRAVELLING EXPENSES FOR THIS TEST WILL BE FULLY BORNE BY THE CANDIDATE.

·         PLEASE NOTE: DO NOT REPLY TO THIS E-MAIL ADDRESS. AS IT IS AN UNMONITERED MAIL.

·         NOTE THAT THE DOORS CLOSE IMMEDIATELY THE TEST STARTS. PLEASE ENSURE YOU ARE AT THE VENUE ON TIME

1 Like

Re: Please Who Else Got This Mail From Dangote Group? by aerozac(m): 11:00am On Oct 07, 2016
I also deciever the invitation too
Please experience people should us out on what to expect
Re: Please Who Else Got This Mail From Dangote Group? by chrysanthus07: 11:14am On Oct 07, 2016
aerozac:
I also deciever the invitation too
Please experience people should us out on what to expect
please can I gatecrash?
Re: Please Who Else Got This Mail From Dangote Group? by Mailthaddeus(m): 11:21am On Oct 07, 2016
I got the mail too. Where do we go from here? anyone with useful information about their test pattern should pls hint us.

It's been a long journey, an application I submitted since 2015, I dare not at least fail this first stage. Experienced folks shuld be pls epp us.

1 Like

Re: Please Who Else Got This Mail From Dangote Group? by aerozac(m): 12:11pm On Oct 07, 2016
I think this position is for the executive Refinery trainee. I applied in July this year. We hope for the best o. Please any relevant information will be highly appreciated. I will be coming all the way from Kano. I don't want to take it for granted. If it worth the journey I want the best of it.
Thanks
Re: Please Who Else Got This Mail From Dangote Group? by dejavski(m): 2:46pm On Oct 07, 2016
Good day guys. I also fall under this category. Anyone with useful tips as regards the upcoming interview/test? Help a needy brother
Re: Please Who Else Got This Mail From Dangote Group? by ABcollege(m): 3:14pm On Oct 07, 2016
I did got the Invitation. Please, any information that can help make the test a successful experience is welcome. Attached is a copy of the recommended scheme to cover for the interview.

Re: Please Who Else Got This Mail From Dangote Group? by skyhigh14(m): 4:28pm On Oct 07, 2016
But they didn't even include a mobile number or an email to contact for enquiries..... undecided
Seems unusual....... undecided
Re: Please Who Else Got This Mail From Dangote Group? by skyhigh14(m): 4:48pm On Oct 07, 2016
I'm still not sure if this assessment is the next stage of the GETS program or entirely different from it, because I participated in the GETS test some weeks ago.
Re: Please Who Else Got This Mail From Dangote Group? by kokson: 2:41pm On Oct 09, 2016
skyhigh14:
But they didn't even include a mobile number or an email to contact for enquiries..... undecided
Seems unusual....... undecided

I got it too .who has got any info that will enable a successful assessment ?
Re: Please Who Else Got This Mail From Dangote Group? by BrilliantMind: 5:24pm On Oct 09, 2016
AOC go to indiabix.com
Re: Please Who Else Got This Mail From Dangote Group? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Oct 09, 2016
BrilliantMind:
AOC go to indiabix.com
I also got the invite but I can't even remember which of the applications this is cos I applied to lots of Dangote recruitment
Re: Please Who Else Got This Mail From Dangote Group? by BrilliantMind: 10:19pm On Oct 09, 2016
Executive trainee for Dangote refinery

1 Like

Re: Please Who Else Got This Mail From Dangote Group? by Nobody: 9:43am On Oct 10, 2016
BrilliantMind:
Executive trainee for Dangote refinery
Thanks
Re: Please Who Else Got This Mail From Dangote Group? by GentleAboh: 5:59pm On Oct 11, 2016
I worked for dangote some years ago. The test is usually not difficult...go and dust up your primary school,Jss1 and 2 maths, small comprehension, logical reasoning and all those shapes.

The group interview is interesting, allow other participants talk and express their views, counter both views, talk about the advantages and disadvantage of both views, ask your opponents questions in a polite manner, be friendly to other participants it shows you can work in a team.

If you pass this stage. Tell the board about your experience and how you have longed to work for the coy. Tell them you like the company coz of their diversity and all those sweet yarns.

Ensure you pray before doing anything.

Holla me when you succeed.

Peace

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Who Else Got This Mail From Dangote Group? by drthiery(m): 7:26am On Oct 12, 2016
GentleAboh:
I worked for dangote some years ago. The test is usually not difficult...go and dust up your primary school,Jss1 and 2 maths, small comprehension, logical reasoning and all those shapes.

The group interview is interesting, allow other participants talk and express their views, counter both views, talk about the advantages and disadvantage of both views, ask your opponents questions in a polite manner, be friendly to other participants it shows you can work in a team.

If you pass this stage. Tell the board about your experience and how you have longed to work for the coy. Tell them you like the company coz of their diversity and all those sweet yarns.

Peace

Thank You Sir....You did well
Re: Please Who Else Got This Mail From Dangote Group? by Rita41(f): 12:56pm On Oct 18, 2016
GentleAboh:

Peace

Pls Sir how long does d entire process take if u are successful thru all, cuz I'm staying in sum1z house Nd I wanna know if I sud just go Nd come back!plsss
Re: Please Who Else Got This Mail From Dangote Group? by GentleAboh: 6:34pm On Oct 18, 2016
....Like 6 weeks...can't tell if there is a new policy
Re: Please Who Else Got This Mail From Dangote Group? by SirElaw(m): 7:28am On Oct 22, 2016
Let's update ourselves on the progress made on this Dangote refinery recruitment process here.

Lets start form here, how was your test?

Op please help change the topic to "Dangote Refinery Executive Trainee 2016"

(1) (Reply)

Agip Oil Vacanies / Asking That She Transfer 5.5 Million Dollars To My Acount / Diamond Bank June 30th Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.