Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,239 members, 7,807,805 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:34 PM

Why Should The Most Important Be On Luck? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Should The Most Important Be On Luck? (257 Views)

What Is The Power Of A Good Luck Charm? [Pics] / 5 Most Important Things You Need To Know About Speaking In Tongue / UNBAIS Answers To Life's Most IMPORTANT QUESTIONS. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Should The Most Important Be On Luck? by Nobody: 11:03am On Oct 07, 2016
WHY SHOULD THE MOST IMPORTANT BE ON LUCK?

I have be thinking about this for a while now; why should the most important thing in existence be on luck?

(1) Scientific facts explained the perfect positioning of bodies in our solar system to support life on earth.

(2) We are aware of what can happen when small errors are made in sensitive designs, like what causes the explosion of a rocket few seconds after take off.

(3) We are aware of how strict food and drug laws are in order to ensure safety of lives and properties.

(4) We are aware of the perfect design of the brain; any shift from which we go mad.

(5) For religious people, we are aware of God's perfection in his nature, power, will, presence, and all.

(6) Most importantly we are aware of the humanly unattainable standard of God which he will never lower. This means it only takes perfection to relate with a perfect God.

(7) The list is endless

Yet, we have been deceived into thinking that heaven can be attained based on luck; just do your best and hope you get lucky. SERIOUSLY!!!

Ask yourself this simple question: How does my religious effort compared with God's perfection? Are they even close on both levels of thought and action?

If no, then why do I think I can be lucky to make heaven.

If this perfect God is perfect indeed don't you think the way to his perfect heaven will have to be perfect too?

Why should heaven be made based on luck? WHY?

If I can make heaven with my imperfection then God is not perfect after all; may be he too is just some lucky old man.

God has provided a perfect way that leads straight to him, it is right under your nose. Accept it, submit to it and let him take your imperfection away by covering you with his perfection. This way is JESUS CHRIST.

THINK DEEPLY ABOUT THIS.

(1) (Reply)

Daily Devotional October 14, 2016 Purifying, Vitalizing Power / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today / Spiritual Digest : The God Of All Possibilities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.