Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

Nigeria Hungry For Infrastructure, NOT Iphones - Adeosun To World Bank - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Hungry For Infrastructure, NOT Iphones - Adeosun To World Bank (28036 Views)

FCT Residents To Pay For Infrastructure As Govt Backs Out – Minister / Kemi Adeosun To Nigerian Ladies In USA: Don't Work Too Hard, Go To Club Have Fun / Jibrin Advises Adeosun To To Halt The Payment Of Reps Running Cost (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Hungry For Infrastructure, NOT Iphones - Adeosun To World Bank by Bluffly: 4:31pm On Oct 07, 2016
ojuolu:
Chai, My people perish because they lack knowledge. Give me a viable system (economy) where public sector have been in the driver's seat of infrastructural development, then i will understand your own type of people.

What should the govt use their earnings for? and what do we mean by infrastructure?. Basically we are looking at good roads, electricity, portable drinking water, basic amenities that make life easier not to generate profit but to make people feel more of an humna being.
Re: Nigeria Hungry For Infrastructure, NOT Iphones - Adeosun To World Bank by Bobandgreat: 4:34pm On Oct 07, 2016
morscino:

indirectly yes!...u're d type of baboon d west would like to have in power.

This change has really affected your Afonja brain. Tell that dunce, like her master Buhari, that nobody is forcing iPhone on her. Let her not seat like a slowpoke and sign us off to who ever the dullard dictates.
Re: Nigeria Hungry For Infrastructure, NOT Iphones - Adeosun To World Bank by Emassive(m): 4:48pm On Oct 07, 2016
“We started of course with spending our own money (pension funds) because we think, of course,"

If this is Happening then I think we will back in square one. Don't touch this funds please.
Re: Nigeria Hungry For Infrastructure, NOT Iphones - Adeosun To World Bank by engrchykae(m): 5:46pm On Oct 07, 2016
it's a pity that Mrs Kemi doesn't understand the northern president is pro West,keeping the country backward for every western economic interest is the destiny of the North.
I learnt today that Ghana through her state owned crude oil refining company named BOST is now exporting PMS to us while our three refineries at kaduna,Port Harcourt and warri cannot even deliver a daily PMS national consumption.
The reward of the North for keeping Nigeria backward is continued western support for political advantage,ask urselves why the same American wrote the biographies of armadu bello and Buhari.
it's either the south unite and take power away from the North or the entire south speak with one voice to disintegrate.
Re: Nigeria Hungry For Infrastructure, NOT Iphones - Adeosun To World Bank by bejeria101(m): 7:07pm On Oct 07, 2016
Receive sense kemi! Na una zombie money we take buy iphone n suits? We grind hard and make dat paper,you bunch of inept airheads and your Daura President,na rag make we wear?
Re: Nigeria Hungry For Infrastructure, NOT Iphones - Adeosun To World Bank by MayorofLagos(m): 7:35pm On Oct 07, 2016
This Kemi Adeosun is pretty. Nice complexion and appealing looks. wink
Re: Nigeria Hungry For Infrastructure, NOT Iphones - Adeosun To World Bank by richeeyo(m): 8:23pm On Oct 07, 2016
This babe is always clueless, do they force you to buy iPhone, but recession force you into poverty.
Re: Nigeria Hungry For Infrastructure, NOT Iphones - Adeosun To World Bank by sharpchap: 9:12pm On Oct 07, 2016
We need an economist. An accountant can't run our economy.
Re: Nigeria Hungry For Infrastructure, NOT Iphones - Adeosun To World Bank by ogwumgbe: 9:22pm On Oct 07, 2016
wristbangle:
Well said kemi. Infrastructural development will no doubt increase revenue base for the country and attract more investors in the country. My worries is 100 percent capital implementation

I begin to fall in love with this Memo, people should just allow her to work and stop criticizing her. She knows her onions to me and we definitely do well as finance minister, and her boldness to voice out her opinion to the muthafucking west is quite commendable
Re: Nigeria Hungry For Infrastructure, NOT Iphones - Adeosun To World Bank by ogwumgbe: 9:23pm On Oct 07, 2016
wristbangle:
Well said kemi. Infrastructural development will no doubt increase revenue base for the country and attract more investors in the country. My worries is 100 percent capital implementation

I begin to fall in love with this Kemi, people should just allow her to work and stop criticizing her. She knows her onions to me and we definitely do well as finance minister, and her boldness to voice out her opinion to the muthafucking west is quite commendable
Re: Nigeria Hungry For Infrastructure, NOT Iphones - Adeosun To World Bank by Ayoola171(m): 9:25pm On Oct 07, 2016
Following with keen interest.
Re: Nigeria Hungry For Infrastructure, NOT Iphones - Adeosun To World Bank by ogwumgbe: 9:27pm On Oct 07, 2016
engrchykae:
it's a pity that Mrs Kemi doesn't understand the northern president is pro West,keeping the country backward for every western economic interest is the destiny of the North.
I learnt today that Ghana through her state owned crude oil refining company named BOST is now exporting PMS to us while our three refineries at kaduna,Port Harcourt and warri cannot even deliver a daily PMS national consumption.
The reward of the North for keeping Nigeria backward is continued western support for political advantage,ask urselves why the same American wrote the biographies of armadu bello and Buhari.
it's either the south unite and take power away from the North or the entire south speak with one voice to disintegrate.

Definitely but Afonjas will always be obstacle to the South freedom. They believe that their destiny is tied to the North.
Re: Nigeria Hungry For Infrastructure, NOT Iphones - Adeosun To World Bank by ogwumgbe: 9:32pm On Oct 07, 2016
The day an Igbo man becomes the president of this Country is the day Nigeria will tell the west to go to hell and be free from economic exploitations of the west. That's why the west are working so hard to make sure know igbo man becomes the president. Only igbos have the guts to resist Western influence, others are just pawns, stooges and pussies being used to underdevelop their Country. Bunch of political and economic saboteurs and bastards
Re: Nigeria Hungry For Infrastructure, NOT Iphones - Adeosun To World Bank by adconline(m): 9:35pm On Oct 07, 2016
Hypocrisy is when you borrow 70% of your budget and allocate only 30% of ur to capita project and then come back to tell us that you can only implement 15% of the capital budget.
Hypocrisy is when you budgeted more money for Aso Rock clinic than all the federal teaching hospitals.
Hypocrisy is when you increased Aso Rock budget from N6.6bn in 2015 to N39bn to 2016 while asking Nigerians to make sacrifices.
It's all consumption budget not production budget, so IMF is going to ask you to make tough choices.
Re: Nigeria Hungry For Infrastructure, NOT Iphones - Adeosun To World Bank by blazer234: 9:43pm On Oct 07, 2016
midey93:
And whose business is that. is it the world banks fault that you people can't put infrastructures in place? Yeye minister

So, it is the fault of the minister that there are no infrastructures in place? Yeye commenter undecided
Re: Nigeria Hungry For Infrastructure, NOT Iphones - Adeosun To World Bank by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 07, 2016
MayorofLagos:
This Kemi Adeosun is pretty. Nice complexion and appealing looks. wink

its a big sin falling for our finance minister grin
Re: Nigeria Hungry For Infrastructure, NOT Iphones - Adeosun To World Bank by midey93(f): 1:04am On Oct 08, 2016
blazer234:

So, it is the fault of the minister that there are no infrastructures in place? Yeye commenter undecided
it's my opinion, deal with it
slowspo*ke. fu*ck the hell off my mention.
Re: Nigeria Hungry For Infrastructure, NOT Iphones - Adeosun To World Bank by midey93(f): 1:11am On Oct 08, 2016
Hiqhscore:

Hehehe am very sure u didnt read the post, they avent even spent up to 4 years and u expect infastructure in place? Even building a good family aiint a day job.
She is a lady like u are, am a thousand sure u cant even put up to courage to speak well publicly, u are only here to bad mawt
Zombie... I don't know they have to spend a century to put infrastructures on ground. And what has speaking in public got to do with this, all talk with no action, who your talk don help.
Re: Nigeria Hungry For Infrastructure, NOT Iphones - Adeosun To World Bank by tit(f): 1:15am On Oct 08, 2016
is this woman dump or what?
is world bank selling iphone?
Re: Nigeria Hungry For Infrastructure, NOT Iphones - Adeosun To World Bank by naijaking1: 1:21am On Oct 08, 2016
This is not the type of communist talk that begets Western loan and assistance.
She needs to consult Okonjo Iweala asap.
Re: Nigeria Hungry For Infrastructure, NOT Iphones - Adeosun To World Bank by blazer234: 2:08am On Oct 08, 2016
midey93:

my opinion is stupid.
My parents are slowspo*ke.
Re: Nigeria Hungry For Infrastructure, NOT Iphones - Adeosun To World Bank by mikolo80: 3:03am On Oct 08, 2016
Drabeey:

“But we don’t want investors to
come to Africa to sell us iPhones and
many expensive suits.
“We want to become productive, so
we want this investment to come
into infrastructure that will enable us to compete and really enable
Africans to stay in Africa.”

I dont know why i just like this statement.
This people will just be bringing ephemeral things to us. They still have that believe that we are baboons. Thunder fire them

Anyways

Drabeey was Here
no be una de buy d things
People will rather buy 15 cars than 15 tractors
Re: Nigeria Hungry For Infrastructure, NOT Iphones - Adeosun To World Bank by reemix123(m): 3:30am On Oct 08, 2016
The Minister of Finance, Mrs. Kemi Adeosun, has informed multilateral donor institutions and investors that Nigeria is hungry for infrastructure that can trigger growth, not iPhones and pricey suits that will drive consumption.

Another dodo head that does not know what a donor institution or an investors is....can you imagine a so called financial person going on an international stage making such a useless statement like an area girl on the street. Which donor institution has ever come to Nigeria and said here we dash you iphones. Which investor has come to Nigeria and said here I will build you iphone factory ? She should go and read what an investor is...because an investor does not sell suits or iphones...Fools leading fools
Re: Nigeria Hungry For Infrastructure, NOT Iphones - Adeosun To World Bank by Oblang(m): 3:42am On Oct 08, 2016
engrchykae:

Abeg leave that thing. Wetin the South take better the north? No be southerner dey rule since 1999 excluding the little yaradua year and Buhari..

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Hungry For Infrastructure, NOT Iphones - Adeosun To World Bank by Oblang(m): 4:06am On Oct 08, 2016
naijaking1:
This is not the type of communist talk that begets Western loan and assistance.
She needs to consult Okonjo Iweala asap.

U ppl and this ur okonjo. I still find it difficult to phantom out that incredible thing she did during her time as fm..

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Hungry For Infrastructure, NOT Iphones - Adeosun To World Bank by Oblang(m): 4:09am On Oct 08, 2016
reemix123:
The Minister of Finance, Mrs. Kemi Adeosun, has informed multilateral donor institutions and investors that Nigeria is hungry for infrastructure that can trigger growth, not iPhones and pricey suits that will drive consumption.

Another dodo head that does not know what a donor institution or an investors is....can you imagine a so called financial person going on an international stage making such a useless statement like an area girl on the street. Which donor institution has ever come to Nigeria and said here we dash you iphones. Which investor has come to Nigeria and said here I will build you iphone factory ? She should go and read what an investor is...because an investor does not sell suits or iphones...Fools leading fools

Lol. Everyone acting like they have an idea..

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Hungry For Infrastructure, NOT Iphones - Adeosun To World Bank by Hiqhscore(m): 6:14am On Oct 08, 2016
midey93:

Zombie... I don't know they have to spend a century to put infrastructures on ground. And what has speaking in public got to do with this, all talk with no action, who your talk don help.

Loro kan bayii, so only buhari's regime is responsible for nur puting infastructure in place abi
Ion even knw who planted hatred in ur heart
Wetin me ah sha know be say light wae we get nowdays, better pass gej regime, ah think with dat i'll be patient with pmb grin
Re: Nigeria Hungry For Infrastructure, NOT Iphones - Adeosun To World Bank by Hiqhscore(m): 6:21am On Oct 08, 2016
tit:
is this woman dump or what?
is world bank selling iphone?

Aunty its dumb not dump ehn sad wen u cant even diffrentiate that how would u understand what she said, peepz like u are what is making nigeria's journalism boring. They give u a piece then u misquote, later u go laff patience jonathan

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Hungry For Infrastructure, NOT Iphones - Adeosun To World Bank by Hiqhscore(m): 6:30am On Oct 08, 2016
reemix123:

Afterall u ave accepted being a fool, so am not pained with ur comment just quote where she was talking about dashing of iphone

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Hungry For Infrastructure, NOT Iphones - Adeosun To World Bank by engrchykae(m): 7:06am On Oct 08, 2016
Oblang:

Abeg leave that thing. Wetin the South take better the north? No be southerner dey rule since 1999 excluding the little yaradua year and Buhari..
and all the progress we made in sixteen years pmb reversed in less than two years.
you can choose to be an insensitive zombie afterall we have freewil to do anything you like.
Re: Nigeria Hungry For Infrastructure, NOT Iphones - Adeosun To World Bank by Oblang(m): 10:51am On Oct 08, 2016
engrchykae:
and all the progress we made in sixteen years pmb reversed in less than two years.
you can choose to be an insensitive zombie afterall we have freewil to do anything you like.

Mr man forget zombie or wailer. There is no progress of any kind. No dey deceive urself...
Re: Nigeria Hungry For Infrastructure, NOT Iphones - Adeosun To World Bank by ojuolu(m): 10:35am On Oct 10, 2016
Bluffly:

What should the govt use their earnings for? and what do we mean by infrastructure?. Basically we are looking at good roads, electricity, portable drinking water, basic amenities that make life easier not to generate profit but to make people feel more of an humna being.
Do you want a transformation like Singaporean economy? Do you want us to enjoy better lives with better, more efficient way of doing things? Research into how this third world economy transform into a first world economy where everything works. Let me give you instances. NIPOST (Govt own postal agency) in Nigeria use to be the only way we know how to courier parcel and letter before and the TAT when it was very efficient was like 3 day for a letter/parcel from one town to the other in Nigeria. Cost of doing business was minimal but time was not efficiently used. Then came private courier companies like EMS, UPS etc and you can get a parcel from Lagos to Sokoto in 24 hours with more cost but more efficiency. Businesses picked up, more hands were engage in these allied companies and other companies, translating into more jobs and more incomes (simply income redistribution). Everyone are better for it. Please read about Circular flow of income and Economy Efficiency.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her Husband, Ahmed Indimi's Birthday (Photos) / Sanwo-Olu Visits Akere Motor Parts Market After Fire Incidence / Labour Party: Opposition Factions Clash At National Secretariat In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.