Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:30 AM

Igbo Gala Sellers Towers In Lagos Photos - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Igbo Gala Sellers Towers In Lagos Photos (1974 Views)

Trust Fund’s N8.4 Billion Alagbon Towers Up For Sale / Eko Atlantic City: Tower B Of The Eko Pearl Towers Completed And Unveiled / Man Smiling Outside His Flooded Home In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Gala Sellers Towers In Lagos Photos by Ilovemystate: 1:30pm On Oct 07, 2016
Igbo edifices in Lagos, presumed galler sellers that contribute zero to Lagos economy, Lagos was developed by all Nigerians Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba, and other minorities, including Lebanese brothers owners and developers of Eco Atlantic city, Chines etc, No body can claim Lagos

Some of towers owned by Igbos in Lagos

1 Share

Re: Igbo Gala Sellers Towers In Lagos Photos by DonXavi(m): 1:32pm On Oct 07, 2016
I don't think any human being with senses can deny the Igbo input in the development of Lagos as a former capital of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Gala Sellers Towers In Lagos Photos by Ilovemystate: 1:32pm On Oct 07, 2016
More

Re: Igbo Gala Sellers Towers In Lagos Photos by Zonacom(m): 1:34pm On Oct 07, 2016
Another hot one brewing. Mod do the needful by locking this shit

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Gala Sellers Towers In Lagos Photos by DonXavi(m): 1:37pm On Oct 07, 2016
This thread will degenerate to a war thread trust me. grin grin grin grin
Re: Igbo Gala Sellers Towers In Lagos Photos by FKO81(m): 1:45pm On Oct 07, 2016
Op more

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Gala Sellers Towers In Lagos Photos by chimoskyg(m): 1:46pm On Oct 07, 2016
We made it happened round the world

1 Like

Re: Igbo Gala Sellers Towers In Lagos Photos by aarressa: 1:47pm On Oct 07, 2016
You mindless villagers won start wahala wey una no fit finish again.... grin
Re: Igbo Gala Sellers Towers In Lagos Photos by FKO81(m): 1:47pm On Oct 07, 2016
More

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Gala Sellers Towers In Lagos Photos by EternalTruths: 1:48pm On Oct 07, 2016
Puts on helmet as bullets and bombs are about to explode
Re: Igbo Gala Sellers Towers In Lagos Photos by tollyboy5(m): 1:51pm On Oct 07, 2016
who is this one again are u not tired of typing nonsense no one said igbo never joined in developing Lagos , they have the right to live their live as lagosians even if it we're foreigners its just that the Lebanese and Chinese would not claim they developed Lagos for Nigerians or say without them Lagos I's nothing. every one knows Lagos is home for all does not mean Lagos don't have natives, we the "IBILE" own our home and welcome every visitors to our home

1 Like

Re: Igbo Gala Sellers Towers In Lagos Photos by aarressa: 1:52pm On Oct 07, 2016
Where is the sense and wisdom in boasting how you helped develop other people's land while your own heads back to the stone age and remain non productive and inhospitable for past, present and future generations of your people...?

I just hope when you eventually get your ipob, you go just join lagos and atache it to your ipob village or uproot the rubbish you posted in this thread and go land them inside your village.. grin

Anyway, we thank our ipob gala sellers for their contribution, but when Nigeria finally dabaru like you Igbos want, we won't hesitate to revoke your COC, send you back to your ipob village or feel sorry for you and keep you on as migrant workers... grin

The things many shallow and empty people beat chest with is really what should be making them cry.... grin

1 Like

Re: Igbo Gala Sellers Towers In Lagos Photos by finalboss1(m): 1:53pm On Oct 07, 2016
Ilovemystate:
Igbo edifices in Lagos, presumed galler sellers that contribute zero to Lagos economy, Lagos was developed by all Nigeria Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba, and other minorities, including Lebanese brothers owner and developers of Eco Atlantic city, Chines etc, No body can claim Lagos

Some of towers owned by Igbos in Lagos
son continue deceiving yourself... we all know lagos is own by the yorubas.... i dnt think you reason with ur brain... i m not praying for Nigeria to divide but if smtin like dar happens... i ll be among the people dat ll buy those towers in cheap price... nd see you guys run nd lose everything
Re: Igbo Gala Sellers Towers In Lagos Photos by Sydney22: 1:54pm On Oct 07, 2016
now .....

1 Like

Re: Igbo Gala Sellers Towers In Lagos Photos by finalboss1(m): 1:57pm On Oct 07, 2016
nobody needs to tell them when time comes... you ll see what we are saying
Re: Igbo Gala Sellers Towers In Lagos Photos by 90xtr93r: 1:59pm On Oct 07, 2016
aarressa:
Where is the sense and wisdom in boasting how you helped develop other people's land while your own heads back to the stone age and remain non productive and inhospitable for past, present and future generations of your people...?

I just hope when you eventually get your ipob, you go just join lagos and atache it to your ipob village or uproot the rubbish you posted in this thread and go land them inside your village.. grin

Anyway, we thank our ipob gala sellers for their contribution, but when Nigeria finally dabaru like you Igbos want, we won't hesitate to revoke your COC, send you back to your ipob village or feel sorry for you and keep you on as migrant workers... grin

The things many shallow and empty people beat chest with is really what should be making them cry.... grin

Some frustrated Afonjas keep advertising their folly and hypocrisy on NL...just because they are too scared to be left behind in this cesspit with their Northern masters.

THE BEST INDUSTRIAL CLUSTER IN NIGERIA
"Nnewi people have already blaze the trail in the area of building the nation's economy through individual efforts, I have gone round to see the factories in the town and I can say with all sense of responsibilities that this is the best industrial cluster in Nigeria. People from other areas should come to Nnewi to learn how the industrialists here are doing it."

- General Abdulsalam Abubakar, August 19, 2016
https://www.nairaland.com/3300590/abdulsalam-abubakar-preaches-one-nigeria-in-nnewi

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Gala Sellers Towers In Lagos Photos by FKO81(m): 2:01pm On Oct 07, 2016
aarressa:
[s]Where is the sense and wisdom in boasting how you helped develop other people's land while your own heads back to the stone age and remain non productive and inhospitable for past, present and future generations of your people...?

The things many shallow and empty people beat chest with is really what should be making them cry.... grin[/s]
No body can ever claim Lagos, we all developed Lagos you can only rant online or get ready to face Northerners and Easterners

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Gala Sellers Towers In Lagos Photos by newbornmacho(m): 2:05pm On Oct 07, 2016
finalboss1:
son continue deceiving yourself... we all know lagos is own by the yorubas.... i dnt think you reason with ur brain... i m not praying for Nigeria to divide but if smtin like dar happens... i ll be among the people dat ll buy those towers in cheap price... nd see you guys run nd lose everything
Of course we know that you and those of your stock have created a life and career out of waiting to loot peoples hard earned belongings. Its nothing new. It is vintage YOU. Knowing you are challenged when it comes to hard work and competition, and would rather extort people all day and spend it all partying all night, it is no surprise you are planning to fund your unfortunate unborn generations miserable existence with stolen money . however also knowing how lily livered you are and that a mere slap on one of you will send the rest peeing in their pants, I invite you to come and steal from me.please Just come. Shameless charcoal faced pauper.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Gala Sellers Towers In Lagos Photos by aarressa: 2:05pm On Oct 07, 2016
[s]
90xtr93r:

Some frustrated Afonjas keep advertising their folly and hypocrisy on NL...

THE BEST INDUSTRIAL CLUSTER IN NIGERIA
"Nnewi people have already blaze the trail in the area of building the nation's economy through individual efforts, I have gone round to see the factories in the town and I can say with all sense of responsibilities that this is the best industrial cluster in Nigeria. People from other areas should come to Nnewi to learn how the industrialists here are doing it."

- General Abdulsalam Abubakar, August 19, 2016
https://www.nairaland.com/3300590/abdulsalam-abubakar-preaches-one-nigeria-in-nnewi
[/s]

Abeg no dey cry on top my shoulder. grin

I say thank you for helping to develop my land while your own dey suffer? Shebi na you be the mumu of the highest order... grin

I jus dey give una advise sey when una get your ipob, make una join Lagos to your ipob SE villages and even make sure you uproot all the rubbish you posted an go land dem inside your village.... grin

Sad how you people are so clueless and blind to the silliness and thoughtless nonsense you beat chest with whn you really should be crying... grin

1 Like

Re: Igbo Gala Sellers Towers In Lagos Photos by 90xtr93r: 2:09pm On Oct 07, 2016
[s]
aarressa:

Abeg no dey cry on top my shoulder. grin

I say thank you for helping to develop my land while your own dey suffer? Shebi na you be the mumu of the highest order... grin

I jus dey give una advise sey when una get your ipob, make una join Lagos to your ipob SE villages and even make sure you uproot all the rubbish you posted an go land dem inside your village.... grin

Sad how you people are so clueless and blind to the silliness and thoughtless nonsense you beat chest with whn you really should be crying... grin
[/s]

Frustrated Afonja, your continual lamentation and gnashing of your dirty teeth on NL cannot stop the raging IPOB tsunamic movement...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Gala Sellers Towers In Lagos Photos by DonXavi(m): 3:21pm On Oct 07, 2016
DonXavi:
I don't think any human being with sense can deny the Igbo input in the development of Lagos as a former capital of Nigeria.
Re: Igbo Gala Sellers Towers In Lagos Photos by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 07, 2016
Doing business in a place should be mutual and beneficial,Lagos is owned by the Yoruba's, never forget dat,but as Nigerians, everytin belongs to all tribe. so dis op is a dullard nd I pray u receive sense

1 Like

Re: Igbo Gala Sellers Towers In Lagos Photos by finalboss1(m): 4:26pm On Oct 07, 2016
newbornmacho:

Of course we know that you and those of your stock have created a life and career out of waiting to loot peoples hard earned belongings. Its nothing new. It is vintage YOU. Knowing you are challenged when it comes to hard work and competition, and would rather extort people all day and spend it all partying all night, it is no surprise you are planning to fund your unfortunate unborn generations miserable existence with stolen money . however also knowing how lily livered you are and that a mere slap on one of you will send the rest peeing in their pants, I invite you to come and steal from me.please Just come. Shameless charcoal faced pauper.
we yorubas are wise ...you know tat... i dnt need to type anything again
Re: Igbo Gala Sellers Towers In Lagos Photos by iconize(m): 4:33pm On Oct 07, 2016
^^^^ Is that what Afonja told you?

1 Like

Re: Igbo Gala Sellers Towers In Lagos Photos by nice2000: 4:48pm On Oct 07, 2016
Re: Igbo Gala Sellers Towers In Lagos Photos by nice2000: 4:51pm On Oct 07, 2016
finalboss1:

That won't happen again not in this modern days, I'm not yoruba or igbo, but why can we Nigerians should stop acting racist to our selves, we are one citizens and we can live in any part of the country freely, as for these who thought lagos is a no man's land u are deceiving urself, Lagos are Yoruba land and u can't take that away.

(1) (Reply)

Distress Sales Of Plots Of Land In Agbowa Ikorodu / Newly Built 4 Bedroom Flat For Sale / 2 BEDROOM MAISONETTES FOR SALE IN ELEKO, LAGOS.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.