Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,813 members, 7,802,617 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:26 PM

Drama As 95 Youth Corps Members Arrested While Celebrating Their POP In Uyo(pics - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Drama As 95 Youth Corps Members Arrested While Celebrating Their POP In Uyo(pics (1541 Views)

Ex-corper Embarrassed Online While Celebrating His Passing Out.See What Happened / Corp Member Found Snake In His Room After POP In Kaduna / Male Corper Proposed To Female Corper (Drama) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drama As 95 Youth Corps Members Arrested While Celebrating Their POP In Uyo(pics by henryanna36: 1:41pm On Oct 07, 2016
A Magistrate Court located at Fulga Street, off Ikot Ekpene Roa in Uyo has allegedly sentenced 95 Youth Corps members to prison. The Batch A corps members were allegedly celebrating their Passing Out Parade (POP) at the popular sit out 'Maitama' in Uyo when they were arrested by the police. Facebook user who shared the photos claimed the corps members were not culpable of any crime. More photos of last night’s arrest below; 

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/10/drama-as-95-youth-corps-members.html?m=1

Re: Drama As 95 Youth Corps Members Arrested While Celebrating Their POP In Uyo(pics by henryanna36: 1:41pm On Oct 07, 2016

Re: Drama As 95 Youth Corps Members Arrested While Celebrating Their POP In Uyo(pics by HungerBAD: 1:44pm On Oct 07, 2016
Probably constituting nuisance there.

In a State that is at an high alert for Militant Activities,definitely would want to question 95 Youths gathered at a place,probably drinking,shouting and there is the probability that the Cultists among them will "FLY" berets and be singing their songs.

When I served,I was surprised both at the Bonfire night,and the Passing out day to see grown people bring out different Colours of berets and "FLY " it with Pride.

A lot of these Corpers don't want to grow up,and still think and act like kids,or maybe still think they are students.

This will be a wake up call to them,that the cry "Greatest Nigerian Students" does not apply to them anymore.

They are welcome to the World of Grown ups,where the Police is your "Friend".

3 Likes

Re: Drama As 95 Youth Corps Members Arrested While Celebrating Their POP In Uyo(pics by nicerichard05: 1:52pm On Oct 07, 2016
For their mind them still be federal govt pikin. hahahahahahahaha grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Drama As 95 Youth Corps Members Arrested While Celebrating Their POP In Uyo(pics by GasAndOilTheory(m): 1:13am On Oct 09, 2016
HungerBAD:
Probably constituting nuisance there.

In a State that is at an high alert for Militant Activities,definitely would want to question 95 Youths gathered at a place,probably drinking,shouting and there is the probability that the Cultists among them will "FLY" berets and be singing their songs.

When I served,I was surprised both at the Bonfire night,and the Passing out day to see grown people bring out different Colours of berets and "FLY " it with Pride.

A lot of these Corpers don't want to grow up,and still think and act like kids,or maybe still think they are students.

This will be a wake up call to them,that the cry "Greatest Nigerian Students" does not apply to them anymore.

They are welcome to the World of Grown ups,where the Police is your "Friend".

You have comments littered over NL
What's your view on freedom?
Do you by chance have any idea about rule of law ?
Atimes I read your post on NL and feel pity ..... For you. I wonder if you have a course or chose a path that's more dignifying than being a _______________
Re: Drama As 95 Youth Corps Members Arrested While Celebrating Their POP In Uyo(pics by chukagodwin(m): 4:26am On Oct 09, 2016
So sorry for them..........................................

(1) (Reply)

Who Has Seen Match Allawee / Self Contain Apartment For A Corper In Uyo,akwaibom State. / Today Is Officially Batch A Pop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.