Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,109 members, 7,807,346 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:33 PM

Civil Defence Official Buried In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Civil Defence Official Buried In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos (49268 Views)

Yusuf Buratai Buried In Maiduguri (Photos) / Civil Defence Officer Caught Stealing In Rivers State (Photos) / Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Civil Defence Official Buried In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos by dainformant(m): 2:03pm On Oct 07, 2016
An Assistant Inspector Of Corps at Federal Ministry of Interior, Femi Ibitoye, who died recently -has been laid to rest in his hometown in Ekiti state. The young man who welcomed his first child last year October -was buried in his full uniform with his colleagues and others in attendance. May his soul rest in peace. See pictures below;

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/10/femi-ibitoye-fabregas-laid-to-rest-in.html

1 Like

Re: Civil Defence Official Buried In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos by dainformant(m): 2:03pm On Oct 07, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Civil Defence Official Buried In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos by PrettyCrystal: 2:04pm On Oct 07, 2016
rip to him

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Civil Defence Official Buried In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos by sarrki(m): 2:07pm On Oct 07, 2016
Rip

See; saw & conquer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Civil Defence Official Buried In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos by PrettyCrystal: 2:07pm On Oct 07, 2016
rip to him

5 Likes

Re: Civil Defence Official Buried In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos by stigmond(m): 2:42pm On Oct 07, 2016
RIP to the dead....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Civil Defence Official Buried In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 3:57pm On Oct 07, 2016
RIP - why the cottonwool in the nose and mouth undecided

1 Like

Re: Civil Defence Official Buried In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos by Araoluwa005(m): 3:58pm On Oct 07, 2016
RIP

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Civil Defence Official Buried In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos by WowSweetGuy(m): 3:59pm On Oct 07, 2016
Eiiiiyaaaaa...RIP bro
Re: Civil Defence Official Buried In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos by Yeligray(m): 3:59pm On Oct 07, 2016
Gud bye bro. You served your country even to your dieing breathe. Hope you to a better place with love, nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Civil Defence Official Buried In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos by ahamonyeka(m): 3:59pm On Oct 07, 2016
Hmmmm this thing called death is a strong thing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Civil Defence Official Buried In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos by Mikocake(m): 4:00pm On Oct 07, 2016
ANYI NA-EMERI NDU, ONWU NA-EMERI ANYI.

2 Likes

Re: Civil Defence Official Buried In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos by Gosj01(m): 4:00pm On Oct 07, 2016
Hmm....No gun salute?
Re: Civil Defence Official Buried In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos by Jabioro: 4:01pm On Oct 07, 2016
See ,saw and refused to. conquer..
Re: Civil Defence Official Buried In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos by Bsc(m): 4:01pm On Oct 07, 2016
wetin kill am? Chei RIP... reminds me of my late cousin brother. God grant ur family the fortitude to bear ur loss.

1 Like

Re: Civil Defence Official Buried In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos by kode12: 4:01pm On Oct 07, 2016
The person that snapped the deceased in the coffin and the person that posted it on social media without thinking of the feelings of close friends and other family members of the deceased are both big headless fools. Imagine the nonsense. Your heads are just needless weights on your neck.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Civil Defence Official Buried In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos by Oforleta(m): 4:01pm On Oct 07, 2016
RIP, the second pix in my opinion is unnecessary

6 Likes

Re: Civil Defence Official Buried In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos by passyhansome(m): 4:02pm On Oct 07, 2016
RIP Don't know the cause of his death, but one needs to be very prayerful in offices, you can't be lukewarm Devil go use you shine, may be someone was envious of him or its his time ONLY GOD KNOWS

4 Likes

Re: Civil Defence Official Buried In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos by greatgod2012(f): 4:04pm On Oct 07, 2016
Sad!

Life is indeed vanity!

May his soul rest in peace.

May God give his loved ones the fortitude to bear the loss.

Help, I declare to that his young child!

1 Like

Re: Civil Defence Official Buried In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos by olumaxi(m): 4:04pm On Oct 07, 2016
What is graphic abt d pix?
Re: Civil Defence Official Buried In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos by SamuelAnyawu(m): 4:05pm On Oct 07, 2016
Re: Civil Defence Official Buried In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos by Lusola15: 4:06pm On Oct 07, 2016
Take my rifle when I die oooh gallant, commander take my rifle.
RIP brother

1 Like

Re: Civil Defence Official Buried In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos by nwakibe: 4:08pm On Oct 07, 2016
Chai! life is vanity. Rest in peace bro. Hope it was not the handwork of boko haram?
Re: Civil Defence Official Buried In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos by ChukwuIbrahim: 4:10pm On Oct 07, 2016
Bsc:
wetin kill am? Chei RIP... reminds me of my late cousin brother God grant ur family the fortitude to bear ur loss.
my broda fear God! angry

grin
Re: Civil Defence Official Buried In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos by sonnie10: 4:10pm On Oct 07, 2016
Notice that they were no older people within the vicinity. Some traditions forbid older people to see the burial of a younger person, to them it is a taboo. Normally, it is expected that the younger one would live to bury the old when they eventually die.

RIP to the deceased.
Re: Civil Defence Official Buried In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos by Legend87(m): 4:10pm On Oct 07, 2016
kode12:
The person that snapped the deceased in the coffin and the person that posted it on social media without thinking of the feelings of close friends and other family members of the deceased are both big headless fools. Imagine the nonsense. Your heads are just needless weights on your neck.

And what are you for commenting on a foolish man's post

Death has become an inevitable something that shouldn't scare us anymore. He isn't the first death casualty to be posted online.

3 Likes

Re: Civil Defence Official Buried In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos by vislabraye(m): 4:18pm On Oct 07, 2016
Keneking:
RIP - why the cottonwool in the nose and mouth undecided

To reduce the rate of decay.

4 Likes

Re: Civil Defence Official Buried In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos by kode12: 4:18pm On Oct 07, 2016
Legend87:

And what are you for commenting on a foolish man's post

Death has become an inevitable something that shouldn't scare us anymore. He isn't the first death casualty to be posted online.
Death is inevitable,so does it make it any less upsetting to the loved ones? If that were your brother in there,laying in the coffin,would you be cool to log on and see him plastered all over the net? Or search civil defense and perpertually see the pictures of your deceased brother?
Internet attention and popularity should not supersede or undermine common sense.

2 Likes

Re: Civil Defence Official Buried In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos by Onyenna(m): 4:20pm On Oct 07, 2016
May he rest in peace, Amen.. ..

1 Like

Re: Civil Defence Official Buried In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos by Legend87(m): 4:22pm On Oct 07, 2016
kode12:

Death is inevitable,so does it make it any less upsetting to the loved ones? If that were your brother in there,laying in the coffin,would you be cool to log on and see him plastered all over the net? Or search civil defense and perpertually see the pictures of your deceased brother?
Internet attention and popularity should not supersede or undermine common sense.

The Internet is the fastest means of information and commuication. There's nothing wrong with letting people know about the demise of anyone. Nothing is disrespectful about the post.

2 Likes

Re: Civil Defence Official Buried In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 4:24pm On Oct 07, 2016
Oforleta:
RIP, the second pix in my opinion is unnecessary
It is, hence the warning in the title.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Issued Buhari’s WAEC Certificate - Alex Ajayi / Abacha Injected Shehu Musa Yar’adua With Virus That Killed Him — Obasanjo / MKO Abiola With Shehu Sani In Kaduna (1993 Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.