Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,058 members, 7,807,180 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

Chris Jeyibo "Chris Koga" Dies In Ghastly Motor Accident (Photos) - Entertainment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Chris Jeyibo "Chris Koga" Dies In Ghastly Motor Accident (Photos) (70855 Views)

Photos From Burial Of Chris Jeyibo, Koga Entertainment CEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Jeyibo "Chris Koga" Dies In Ghastly Motor Accident (Photos) by ouvredeparis: 5:54pm On Oct 07, 2016
This is not spiritual... .theres a night driving rule that states that.. .."NEVER DRIVE FASTER OR FARTHER THAN YOUR HEADLAMPS"......
na overspeeding kill this baba.. ..

RIP THO
Re: Chris Jeyibo "Chris Koga" Dies In Ghastly Motor Accident (Photos) by 1x2x3: 5:54pm On Oct 07, 2016
This is the same way we lost Dagrin. If you drive at night you will notice most of this trucks don't put a caution reflector

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Jeyibo "Chris Koga" Dies In Ghastly Motor Accident (Photos) by chimavalentine(m): 5:55pm On Oct 07, 2016
so sad
Re: Chris Jeyibo "Chris Koga" Dies In Ghastly Motor Accident (Photos) by apasino01: 5:57pm On Oct 07, 2016
Lilshorecords:
Omo see that range as e crash! So sorry for the range tho!
o boy that range really crash ooo
Re: Chris Jeyibo "Chris Koga" Dies In Ghastly Motor Accident (Photos) by sonnie10: 5:58pm On Oct 07, 2016
checkengine:
Even with the HD head lamps on the range he still could no see far ahead to notice the stationary truck? I guess he was doing fast and furious going by the time of the accident cos he will be weary of tyre throwers. Better still, he may have dozed off a lil. This is one reason it doesn't make an iota of sense for one to put his life at risk driving at such ungodly hours except it is a matter of life & death.

RIP Mr. Chris

If there are street lights, visibility wouldn't be a problem. Secondly, with proper caution signs and reflectors on the truck, the truck should be visible even on dark roads. Thirdly, emergency personal should be on ground at all times to direct or divert traffic in case there is a stationary truck on speedways. This is the way it works in sane climes.

Some preventable deaths are caused by someone's negligence.

1 Like

Re: Chris Jeyibo "Chris Koga" Dies In Ghastly Motor Accident (Photos) by 1x2x3: 5:59pm On Oct 07, 2016
ouvredeparis:
This is not spiritual... .theres a night driving rule that states that.. .."NEVER DRIVE FASTER OR FARTHER THAN YOUR HEADLAMPS"......

RIP THO

It is practically impossible to drive faster or farther than your headlamps. Nigerian roads are death traps and I'm sure that truck didn't place a caution reflector.
Re: Chris Jeyibo "Chris Koga" Dies In Ghastly Motor Accident (Photos) by AuroraB(f): 6:04pm On Oct 07, 2016
MadCow1:
I hope nobody died..

I wish he a speedy recovery...
grin
Re: Chris Jeyibo "Chris Koga" Dies In Ghastly Motor Accident (Photos) by asitis752: 6:05pm On Oct 07, 2016
What's with these people and parking of trucks on the road? This is how Dagrin died
Re: Chris Jeyibo "Chris Koga" Dies In Ghastly Motor Accident (Photos) by prof800(m): 6:06pm On Oct 07, 2016
Koga ke How come? This is not the kind of news we need on the industry. I wish his family solace. May he rest in peace.
Re: Chris Jeyibo "Chris Koga" Dies In Ghastly Motor Accident (Photos) by sonnie10: 6:09pm On Oct 07, 2016
1x2x3:

It is practically impossible to drive faster or farther than your headlamps. Nigerian roads are death traps and I'm sure that truck didn't place a caution reflector.

Everything goes unquestioned Nigeria. In saner countries, people could sue the government and get full compensation when their vehicle is damaged by potholes.

1 Like

Re: Chris Jeyibo "Chris Koga" Dies In Ghastly Motor Accident (Photos) by aalangel(f): 6:13pm On Oct 07, 2016
O Lord, his studio was like a competition to mine then. This is unbelievable!! So Shocked. God comfort his family.
Re: Chris Jeyibo "Chris Koga" Dies In Ghastly Motor Accident (Photos) by Dinobi77: 6:18pm On Oct 07, 2016
Was he sleeping, or probably drunk, at 1 am?
Re: Chris Jeyibo "Chris Koga" Dies In Ghastly Motor Accident (Photos) by Hardeybohwarley(m): 6:19pm On Oct 07, 2016
MadCow1:
I hope nobody died..

I wish he a speedy recovery...
Reading to kill a mocking bird like you
Re: Chris Jeyibo "Chris Koga" Dies In Ghastly Motor Accident (Photos) by sonnie10: 6:22pm On Oct 07, 2016
aalangel:
O Lord, his studio was like a competition to mine then. This is unbelievable!! So Shocked. God comfort his family.

Does that mean you have one less competitor now?
Re: Chris Jeyibo "Chris Koga" Dies In Ghastly Motor Accident (Photos) by Jacko1(m): 6:28pm On Oct 07, 2016
See as the range rover press goodness

God forbid
I reject such in Jesus name.... Whether
Am drunk
Tipsy
Normal
Jesus
The crash is bad
I reject it for ma family
Reject it for any nairalander
Tufia
Giving me chills
Crash from hell

1 Like

Re: Chris Jeyibo "Chris Koga" Dies In Ghastly Motor Accident (Photos) by 1x2x3: 6:29pm On Oct 07, 2016
sonnie10:

Everything goes unquestioned Nigeria. In saner countries, people could sue the government and get full compensation when their vehicle is damaged by potholes.

My brother when you drive in a sane country only then will you realize the risk we take on the road everyday in Nigeria.
Re: Chris Jeyibo "Chris Koga" Dies In Ghastly Motor Accident (Photos) by ouvredeparis: 6:29pm On Oct 07, 2016
1x2x3:

Good evening sir.. ..please kindly look it up online... .
Why do you think new generation cars are having headlamps that tend to turn when a car is negotiating a bend..
Re: Chris Jeyibo "Chris Koga" Dies In Ghastly Motor Accident (Photos) by aalangel(f): 6:30pm On Oct 07, 2016
sonnie10:

Does that mean you have one less competitor now?

Not really. Koga is structured. It's left for his family to take care of his business, not bringing it down by unnecessary bickering and fighting of assets.

Eg, Papa Idahosa passed on, yet the church is still very strong cos Mama and Bishop FEB are still putting it together.
Re: Chris Jeyibo "Chris Koga" Dies In Ghastly Motor Accident (Photos) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Oct 07, 2016
ouvredeparis:

RIP THO
smart quote

1 Like

Re: Chris Jeyibo "Chris Koga" Dies In Ghastly Motor Accident (Photos) by ouvredeparis: 6:33pm On Oct 07, 2016
1x2x3:

Kindly look up this site and understand things for yourself.. .http://www.mto.gov.on.ca/english/dandv/driver/handbook/section2.11.1.shtml
Re: Chris Jeyibo "Chris Koga" Dies In Ghastly Motor Accident (Photos) by ouvredeparis: 6:38pm On Oct 07, 2016
intbizoil:
smart quote
Thanks bro... So many of us blame the government for everything... .obviously this was not a road problem.. ..
It's understandable that the truck owner didn't do the right thing by placing signs on the road but even if he did.. The speed at which this man must have been driving was definitely too fast.. .

1 Like

Re: Chris Jeyibo "Chris Koga" Dies In Ghastly Motor Accident (Photos) by sonnie10: 6:42pm On Oct 07, 2016
aalangel:

Not really. Koga is structured. It's left for his family to take care of his business, not bringing it down by unnecessary bickering and fighting of assets.

Eg, Papa Idahosa passed on, yet the church is still very strong cos Mama and Bishop FEB are still putting it together.

True. However, certain businesses that are structured around the entrepreneur's talent like entertainment, rather than on general entrepreneur skills are different.
Re: Chris Jeyibo "Chris Koga" Dies In Ghastly Motor Accident (Photos) by chibuzo9(m): 6:42pm On Oct 07, 2016
doyinisaac:
in the mighty name of jesus,receive sense..... lipsrsealed

amen amen amen o
Re: Chris Jeyibo "Chris Koga" Dies In Ghastly Motor Accident (Photos) by stsinner: 6:43pm On Oct 07, 2016
TrapQueen77:
lipsrsealed

This is the worst thing gonna happen to anyone... When u will face the angel of death and you know u ain't ready yet...

May he rest in peace...
so true dear.
R.I.P to the dead
Re: Chris Jeyibo "Chris Koga" Dies In Ghastly Motor Accident (Photos) by juddexy2(m): 6:47pm On Oct 07, 2016
Teach us to Number our days Lord! He never knew
the celebrated range would still be what would take him to the great beyond!
Re: Chris Jeyibo "Chris Koga" Dies In Ghastly Motor Accident (Photos) by sonnie10: 6:49pm On Oct 07, 2016
ouvredeparis:

Thanks bro... So many of us blame the government for everything... .obviously this was not a road problem.. ..
It's understandable that the truck owner didn't do the right thing by placing signs on the road but even if he did.. T[b]he speed at which this man must have been driving was definitely too fast[/b].. .

I disagree on the too fast premise. Simple physics, the impact by a moving body on a stationary object should be much more than the impact on another moving body, assuming speed remained same.
Re: Chris Jeyibo "Chris Koga" Dies In Ghastly Motor Accident (Photos) by Destined2win: 6:54pm On Oct 07, 2016
Lilshorecords:
So na range rover you see. Foolis.h people everywhere
Re: Chris Jeyibo "Chris Koga" Dies In Ghastly Motor Accident (Photos) by 1x2x3: 6:57pm On Oct 07, 2016
ouvredeparis:

Kindly look up this site and understand things for yourself.. .http://www.mto.gov.on.ca/english/dandv/driver/handbook/section2.11.1.shtml

What you are talking about is over driving your stopping distance. Literally you can't overdrive your headlamps.
Re: Chris Jeyibo "Chris Koga" Dies In Ghastly Motor Accident (Photos) by ouvredeparis: 6:59pm On Oct 07, 2016
sonnie10:

I disagree on the too fast premise. Simple physics, the impact by a moving body on a stationary object should be much more than the impact on another moving body, assuming speed remained same.
You are right bro.. .i agree with you.. And I like your healthy conclusion unlike so many guys out there that would flare up.. ..
Re: Chris Jeyibo "Chris Koga" Dies In Ghastly Motor Accident (Photos) by Louiscutedude(m): 7:00pm On Oct 07, 2016
RIP
Re: Chris Jeyibo "Chris Koga" Dies In Ghastly Motor Accident (Photos) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Oct 07, 2016
Lilshorecords:
recieve sense

Re: Chris Jeyibo "Chris Koga" Dies In Ghastly Motor Accident (Photos) by spartanian(m): 7:11pm On Oct 07, 2016
All these unsafe cars everywhere #teamvolvo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bloggers Introduce Yourselves! / Female Soldiers Dance & Whine Their Waists To Fally Ipupa's Song (Photos) / 8-Yr-Old Boy & His 61yr-Old Wife Enjoying Married Life (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.