Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,893 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:50 PM

Fortis Mfb Online Aptitude Test Invite For Management Trainee - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fortis Mfb Online Aptitude Test Invite For Management Trainee (35761 Views)

Fortis Microfinance Bank Online Aptitude Test 4th March 2017 / Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite / Nigeria Bottling Company Aptitude Test Invite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fortis Mfb Online Aptitude Test Invite For Management Trainee by Chocho4real(m): 4:04pm On Oct 08, 2016
I still can't login since 7pm last night as the response has always been Username and of/password not match. Or could it be my phone pls? Anyone with this same eish
Re: Fortis Mfb Online Aptitude Test Invite For Management Trainee by Lankious(m): 4:21pm On Oct 08, 2016
Please,who can help me? I can not login since yesterday is it because i receive my notification through sms? Who got notification through sms and has done hes or hers to enlighten me please
Re: Fortis Mfb Online Aptitude Test Invite For Management Trainee by Temitope101: 4:25pm On Oct 08, 2016
Please who as done the test?
Can't access mine
Re: Fortis Mfb Online Aptitude Test Invite For Management Trainee by solomikky: 4:44pm On Oct 08, 2016
Experiencing error 101 since 10:00am today.

I pray admin will solve this soon.

1 Like

Re: Fortis Mfb Online Aptitude Test Invite For Management Trainee by sgbenro21(m): 4:47pm On Oct 08, 2016
Up till now, have not been able to log in. I don't understand at all
Re: Fortis Mfb Online Aptitude Test Invite For Management Trainee by beepromise: 5:30pm On Oct 08, 2016
pls can anyone who has done his or hers help take mine. i v bin having issues with dier site
Re: Fortis Mfb Online Aptitude Test Invite For Management Trainee by topson1992(f): 6:01pm On Oct 08, 2016
Login Issue. Hope the bank will extend the day and time.
Re: Fortis Mfb Online Aptitude Test Invite For Management Trainee by sixtus5(m): 6:15pm On Oct 08, 2016
How do I write the test. I hav bn receiving an error message since afternoon. This is the screen shot of the error message.

Re: Fortis Mfb Online Aptitude Test Invite For Management Trainee by Nobody: 6:35pm On Oct 08, 2016
Appears only those who got the invite via email are authorized to take the test. Bullshit, why sms the rest of us over nothing? These coys be asking for skills and competence yet they are lacking in these.
They should get an IT person and fix the damn website already.

1 Like

Re: Fortis Mfb Online Aptitude Test Invite For Management Trainee by imoriafe: 6:46pm On Oct 08, 2016
same here
Re: Fortis Mfb Online Aptitude Test Invite For Management Trainee by Nobody: 6:52pm On Oct 08, 2016
so this test don pass us just like that...hmm hopefully d coy will do something abt it
Re: Fortis Mfb Online Aptitude Test Invite For Management Trainee by idirect(m): 7:26pm On Oct 08, 2016
So like play like play am gonna miss this test because of the coy incompetence embarassed cry embarassed
Re: Fortis Mfb Online Aptitude Test Invite For Management Trainee by achimugu18: 7:28pm On Oct 08, 2016
Stevostical:
Test taken, 84%. I did the test just now so I believe 12am 8th of Oct isn't the deadline but 12am 9th of Oct or maybe 11:59pm Oct 8th. Whatever be the case, hurry and take the test. It's not that difficult, average, percentage for maths, Opposite in meaning and sentence completion for English, then current affairs, I won't mention any questions cos everyone seems tight lipped but I believe I have given enough clues. Cheers

Pls sir help me take mine. I have been trying since yesterday they kept on telling me stories. I will be grateful if you do this for me

My username :solomonachimugu77@gmail.com
My password :Codedman888
Pls I beg you before it close by 11:58pm

1 Like

Re: Fortis Mfb Online Aptitude Test Invite For Management Trainee by achimugu18: 7:31pm On Oct 08, 2016
Olam10:
Just use the email Address they used in sending you the mail...I got 76% sha it's not like i'm interested in the job becuase its located in abuja

Pls sir help me take mine. I have been trying
since yesterday they kept on telling me stories. I
will be grateful if you do this for me

1 Like

Re: Fortis Mfb Online Aptitude Test Invite For Management Trainee by achimugu18: 7:32pm On Oct 08, 2016
casttlebarbz:
yes I have, and I scored 60% , took it last night on my fone using Google Chrome

Pls sir help me take mine. I have been trying

1 Like

Re: Fortis Mfb Online Aptitude Test Invite For Management Trainee by humphreyjay(m): 7:50pm On Oct 08, 2016
i have a very strong feeling that this whole thing was stage managed. scam, just like mmm. which kind error 101 that cant be solved. even those claiming that they have done the test its all scam. otherwise its a network issue and these people should overhaul and reschedule the whole mess of a process. bullshit
Re: Fortis Mfb Online Aptitude Test Invite For Management Trainee by nurempy: 7:52pm On Oct 08, 2016
after severally attempts to log in, this is d msg I'm receiving persistently: The number of exam attempts is not available at this moment. Pls contact your administrator to verify your available attempt. (Error code: 101)
Re: Fortis Mfb Online Aptitude Test Invite For Management Trainee by Davidonn(m): 8:06pm On Oct 08, 2016
Pls oooo... Is there any one who had error 101 that was later able to take the test? Running out of time here and the site still showing me error 101
Re: Fortis Mfb Online Aptitude Test Invite For Management Trainee by achimugu18: 8:07pm On Oct 08, 2016
hart6190:
To solve the log in issues, when you try it once and it didnt work you simply. click on forget password and put in a password of your choosing. That what i did no time for battling over log-in mishaps. Just performed ok, as i was on a phone call, doing the test as am not really into micro finance bank p or bank p at all. Always love to challenge myself. Well a food for Thought ( The highest court in Naija is ........)

sir help me take mine. I have been trying

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fortis Mfb Online Aptitude Test Invite For Management Trainee by Davidonn(m): 8:08pm On Oct 08, 2016
nurempy:
after severally attempts to log in, this is d msg I'm receiving persistently: The number of exam attempts is not available at this moment. Pls contact your administrator to verify your available attempt. (Error code: 101)

Have you been able to take the test This is 8pm already and showing me the same thing
Re: Fortis Mfb Online Aptitude Test Invite For Management Trainee by armstell: 8:11pm On Oct 08, 2016
humphreyjay:
i have a very strong feeling that this whole thing was stage managed. scam, just like mmm. which kind error 101 that cant be solved. even those claiming that they have done the test its all scam. otherwise its a network issue and these people should overhaul and reschedule the whole mess of a process. bullshit
Fact that it didn't work for you doesn't mean it didn't for others..i was able to do mine successfully..one of the reasons could be issues from their security systems..feel your pain tho..but to discredit them cos it didn't work for you is uncalled for..bottom line they should fix it so everyone can write successfully.
Re: Fortis Mfb Online Aptitude Test Invite For Management Trainee by youdontknowme: 8:32pm On Oct 08, 2016
armstell:
Fact that it didn't work for you doesn't mean it didn't for others..i was able to do mine successfully..one of the reasons could be issues from their security systems..feel your pain tho..but to discredit them cos it didn't work for you is uncalled for..bottom line they should fix it so everyone can write successfully.
well said
Re: Fortis Mfb Online Aptitude Test Invite For Management Trainee by drexzy: 8:40pm On Oct 08, 2016
achimugu18:

Pls sir help me take mine. I have been trying since yesterday they kept on telling me stories. I will be grateful if you do this for me

Use your email for Username, Your Password: password
Re: Fortis Mfb Online Aptitude Test Invite For Management Trainee by youdontknowme: 8:42pm On Oct 08, 2016
Re: Fortis Mfb Online Aptitude Test Invite For Management Trainee by youdontknowme: 8:45pm On Oct 08, 2016
humphreyjay:

I must hand it to you, no sense was made here. As much as we're all still trying to login, don't let frustration get the better of you. How many NL accounts would they probably use to convince everyone? This guy is funny grin If there's any reschedule, It would come as a msg anytime from now. Am sure they are aware of the hitch in their system. Calm down. If FCSC website could face problems how much less this one. If the whole web saga was to screen a whole lot of us. This is Naija, it happens. No carry am for head like hairstyle.

2 Likes

Re: Fortis Mfb Online Aptitude Test Invite For Management Trainee by beepromise: 9:04pm On Oct 08, 2016
armstell:
achimugu18:

armstell:
please help take mine. akinsurojubola@yahoo.com. password is password
Re: Fortis Mfb Online Aptitude Test Invite For Management Trainee by oladotun01: 9:36pm On Oct 08, 2016
Iamabraham:
i was able tolog in but couldnt take the test.

this is the reply i got..."Cannot take exams, The number of exam attempts is not available at this moment. Please contact your administrator to verify your available attempts. (Error code: 101)"

i have the same problem, can someone please help
Re: Fortis Mfb Online Aptitude Test Invite For Management Trainee by joskina: 10:03pm On Oct 08, 2016
WHERE YOU SENT THE INVITE VIA EMAIL ALONE
Re: Fortis Mfb Online Aptitude Test Invite For Management Trainee by Rilwan20(m): 10:11pm On Oct 08, 2016
I was invited both by mail and SMS and have not been able to do the test.
Re: Fortis Mfb Online Aptitude Test Invite For Management Trainee by stainlessgerard(m): 10:30pm On Oct 08, 2016
Dis case is a very serious wan...since ystadae I can't even login .....apart from d HR Admin..is like d management is not aware of Dis ish
Re: Fortis Mfb Online Aptitude Test Invite For Management Trainee by stainlessgerard(m): 10:32pm On Oct 08, 2016
PLS ONE HOUSE..........LET EACH WAN OF US SEND D HR ADMIN A mail

1 Like

Re: Fortis Mfb Online Aptitude Test Invite For Management Trainee by imoriafe: 10:43pm On Oct 08, 2016
wats d address

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Chevron Nigeria Limited Industrial Training Opportunity / SURE-P To Pay Unemployed Graduates N25,000 Monthly - FG / ICPC Recruitment Test Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.