Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,317 members, 7,808,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:35 AM

9 Mans Dressing Sense That A Woman Loves - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9 Mans Dressing Sense That A Woman Loves (1895 Views)

11 Ways To Know A Woman Loves You / Things Woman Loves Most During Sex / How Does A Man Know That A Woman Loves Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

9 Mans Dressing Sense That A Woman Loves by praxs(m): 8:05pm On Oct 07, 2016
When your style speaks for itself, you don’t have to say a word. This is true for real gentlemen. A handsome cavalier dressed in the height of fashion can win the heart of any woman.
A good pair of shoes:
A good pair of shoes is one of the most essential elements of any outfit that can say a lot about a person. Every girl knows that shoes should be neat and match the shade of the pants or be darker. That is why ladies often pay attention to this element of a man’s wardrobe
.Henley shirt:
A henley shirt is a wardrobe staple that never goes out of style. It is a favorite clothing piece of Hollywood stars and famous athletes. A collarless shirt with a button fly front is what most women go crazy for.
White shirt and jeans
Jeans and a white shirt is a combo no one can go wrong with. This style makes men look more manly and more attractive.
V-neck sweaters
Women love V-neck sweaters on guys. When this clothing piece is worn by a man, it gives the impression of a well-mannered person who knows how to take care of himself.
Rolled-up sleeves and a skinny tie
This look is the perfect combination of casualness and chic appeal. Rolled-up sleeves and a tie lend you a sort of “off-duty“ appearance that seems to say, ”I’m a busy man, but my work is not the only passion that drives me."
A tailored suit
A tailored suit is a classic, and it will never go out of style. With the right fit, it gives a polished presentation and works well on anyone. It’s a good bet that a man wearing a perfectly tailored suit is a living dream for any woman.
Tasteful accessories
Leather bands, or their braided varieties, are at the peak of popularity this season. They can give a man’s look a bit of romantic appeal. This is what girls find really sexy.
Hats
When it comes to accessorizing, the right hat can really transform any man’s outfit and set him apart from the crowd. So choose the proper hat, and get ready to be the center of the girls’ attention.
Well-groomed look
A man can wear stylish clothes or trendy accessories, but unless he looks neat and tidy we doubt he’ll make a good impression. A clean, neat appearance is always a good letter of introduction if a man wants women to like him.
You can add yours

1 Like

Re: 9 Mans Dressing Sense That A Woman Loves by Nobody: 8:18pm On Oct 07, 2016
praxs:
When your style speaks for itself, you don’t have to say a word. This is true for real gentlemen. A handsome cavalier dressed in the height of fashion can win the heart of any woman.
A good pair of shoes:
A good pair of shoes is one of the most essential elements of any outfit that can say a lot about a person. Every girl knows that shoes should be neat and match the shade of the pants or be darker. That is why ladies often pay attention to this element of a man’s wardrobe
.Henley shirt:
A henley shirt is a wardrobe staple that never goes out of style. It is a favorite clothing piece of Hollywood stars and famous athletes. A collarless shirt with a button fly front is what most women go crazy for.
White shirt and jeans
Jeans and a white shirt is a combo no one can go wrong with. This style makes men look more manly and more attractive.
V-neck sweaters
Women love V-neck sweaters on guys. When this clothing piece is worn by a man, it gives the impression of a well-mannered person who knows how to take care of himself.
Rolled-up sleeves and a skinny tie
This look is the perfect combination of casualness and chic appeal. Rolled-up sleeves and a tie lend you a sort of “off-duty“ appearance that seems to say, ”I’m a busy man, but my work is not the only passion that drives me."
A tailored suit
A tailored suit is a classic, and it will never go out of style. With the right fit, it gives a polished presentation and works well on anyone. It’s a good bet that a man wearing a perfectly tailored suit is a living dream for any woman.
Tasteful accessories
Leather bands, or their braided varieties, are at the peak of popularity this season. They can give a man’s look a bit of romantic appeal. This is what girls find really sexy.
Hats
When it comes to accessorizing, the right hat can really transform any man’s outfit and set him apart from the crowd. So choose the proper hat, and get ready to be the center of the girls’ attention.
Well-groomed look
A man can wear stylish clothes or trendy accessories, but unless he looks neat and tidy we doubt he’ll make a good impression. A clean, neat appearance is always a good letter of introduction if a man wants women to like him.

Good job. Here in Naija it has become essential that these outfits be fitted with pockets here and there, trending with our women developing "the tenth sense'
You can add yours
Re: 9 Mans Dressing Sense That A Woman Loves by praxs(m): 8:21pm On Oct 07, 2016
[quote author=written post=50007465][/quote]
You just quote me just like that
Re: 9 Mans Dressing Sense That A Woman Loves by NevetsIbot(m): 10:14pm On Oct 07, 2016
Correct list... Not all those big childish boots that guys wear that make em look like grown up kids
Re: 9 Mans Dressing Sense That A Woman Loves by Nobody: 1:10am On Oct 08, 2016
...and no picture examples were posted. Using my imagination then.
Re: 9 Mans Dressing Sense That A Woman Loves by Nobody: 1:11am On Oct 08, 2016
praxs:

You just quote me just like that
no pictures
Re: 9 Mans Dressing Sense That A Woman Loves by Titilayooni(f): 8:39pm On Oct 08, 2016
A nice polo T-shirt with shorts(I love shorts lol) and a nice footwear does it for me..
Re: 9 Mans Dressing Sense That A Woman Loves by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 10:54pm On Oct 08, 2016
Very beautiful piece. A woman always have a "thing" for a guy that has good fashion sense.

A good timepiece is also needed as a vital accessory for a guy's wardrobe.

The most important of them all is for a man to have a good body to match.

So lets make it happen by pumping those irons and make our bodies fit those nice clothes.
Re: 9 Mans Dressing Sense That A Woman Loves by AdamSly007(m): 6:01pm On Oct 09, 2016
Oga Prax! u F up o...u should hav included pictures na

(1) (Reply)

Should She Give Money To Her Husband To Fokk A Whoore? / Couple Rock Native Attire In Their Pre-wedding Photos / Guy Shares Cute Photo With His Girlfriend…. But It Creep People Outr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.