Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,950 members, 7,806,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:26 PM

Get Your Company Registered Within 7 Working Days And Do Your Export License - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Get Your Company Registered Within 7 Working Days And Do Your Export License (534 Views)

Register Your Comapany And Get Your Export License Easily / Get Your Export License/certificate In Three(3) Days / Become An Exporter By Getting Your Export License Within 3 Days- Cheap And Easy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Your Company Registered Within 7 Working Days And Do Your Export License by Kunglaw619: 8:40pm On Oct 07, 2016
Contact me for you CAC company registration and export certificate. Especially those within and around Abuja. Call me on 08133747993 or email me at edehkingsley15@yahoo.com
Re: Get Your Company Registered Within 7 Working Days And Do Your Export License by donchizzy07(m): 8:48pm On Oct 07, 2016
how much would it cost to get a company registered??
Re: Get Your Company Registered Within 7 Working Days And Do Your Export License by Kunglaw619: 11:40am On Oct 08, 2016
donchizzy07:
how much would it cost to get a company registered??

It's 70k for the company registration and 30k for export license
Re: Get Your Company Registered Within 7 Working Days And Do Your Export License by tectonotimes: 4:50am On Oct 14, 2016
Kunglaw619:
Contact me for you CAC company registration and export certificate. Especially those within and around Abuja. Call me on 08133747993 or email me at edehkingsley15@yahoo.com

Hmmm!!! Before you think of obtaining export license, think about this. It is glaring that many exporters have been defrauded in the process of exporting goods to other countries owing to the fact that they do not have adequate training on export operations, export management, export documentations and methods of payment is export business. The link below is a compilation on all the steps exporters should follow from the point of packaging the goods they intend to export to the point of payment. To read it, click:
http://www.tectono-business.com/2016/02/contemporary-step-by-step-guide-to.html

(1) (Reply)

Point Of Lay !!!!!! / Pl / Help I Just Planted Hybrid Water Melon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.