Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,652 members, 7,801,899 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:47 AM

Free: Guide On How To Register An Verify A USA Paypay Account In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free: Guide On How To Register An Verify A USA Paypay Account In Nigeria (1213 Views)

How To Register An NGO Or Church Or Association In Nigeria / Download Free Ebook: Guide To Register An Verify A Usa Paypay Account In Nigeria / Watch Free Videos, Earn Fat Income Every Week: Free Guide From Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free: Guide On How To Register An Verify A USA Paypay Account In Nigeria by baba4dgirls: 8:57pm On Oct 07, 2016
Making money online is an easy task now, almost everyone who can operate a Smartphone or pc can make money online, however after accumulating enough funds and attaining the minimum payout for the website, the next major question becomes how to withdraw your fund from such website.
The good news is that there are different platforms (payment processors) with which you can withdraw your fund; however the most popular and commonly used is paypal. However, unlike some payment processors, paypal is not available worldwide. They have a list of countries that are banned from using their platforms. Some of these countries can use the platform but are only restricted to a payment account (that is they can only use the platform for payment but can’t receive payment with it).

goto the link below to download my well detailed ebook on how to create and verify a us paypal account anywhere in the world.
>>>

click Here

Someone once asked me “why the craze about paypal”
Simply, it’s because paypal is the most popular and the most used online payment processor. It has the widest range of acceptance for online transactions, you can use paypal on almost every online store in the world and almost all the micro-jobs and freelancing websites uses paypal as either their only or one of the payment processors. So having a paypal account that can be used to pay and receive is essential for a smooth online activity.

countries restricted by paypal include ; Belarus, Burma, Cote d'Ivoire, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Iran, Iraq, Nigeria, North Korea, Sierra Leone, Sudan, Syria, Western Balkans, Zimbabwe, Etc…..

Some of these countries are utterly banned while others are restricted to the payment only account type, e.g Nigeria.
Having known the importance of having a paypal account, my aim here is to guide you on how to open, verify and operate an all functional paypal account despite being in a banned or restricted country.

At this point I would like to know I have people following this tread so it doesn’t seem like am wasting my time. Just specify that you are following and in the next update we begin the process of creating the paypal account.

Re: Free: Guide On How To Register An Verify A USA Paypay Account In Nigeria by Joevics(m): 8:43pm On Oct 10, 2016
Re: Free: Guide On How To Register An Verify A USA Paypay Account In Nigeria by baba4dgirls: 11:00pm On Oct 13, 2016
EXCERPTS FROM THE E-BOOK

Paypal is one of the most used online payment processors in the world; however it does not accept certain countries to use its platform and as such most people from these countries encounter limitations in their online activities. Paypal allows some of these countries to only open accounts which can only be used for payment and not receiving of funds (such as the case of Nigeria), while some other countries are out-rightly banned.
Most micro jobs and freelancing websites only pay their members with paypal and except you just want to work without been paid, you are restricted from using such mostly high paying websites.
Also since paypal is the most used payment processors people tends to pay with it most often, thus, owners of website, blogs, online store e.t.c from countries restricted by paypal cannot also use the platform on their blogs and website, also limiting their customer base and earnings.
So in this guide I will explain in steps, how you can open and verify a paypal account anywhere in the world (including the restricted countries).
NOTE THAT: You need to follow in details everything written on this guide so as to avoid stories that touch; these are just simple steps you need to follow so your account won’t be banned.

The essence of this guide is to enable every internet user have the mostly used online payment processor so as to have an optimal online experience.

Paypal restricted countries includes
• Belarus
• Burma (Myanmar)
• Cote d'Ivoire
• Democratic Republic of the Congo
• Iran
• Iraq
• Nigeria
• North Korea
• Sierra Leone
• Sudan
• Syria
• Western Balkans
• Zimbabwe, Etc…..

STEPS IN GETTING A US VERIFIED PAYPAL ACCOUNT

Step 1. Open a payoneer account

The first essential step is to open a payoneer account
Payoneer is a virtual bank, and also are a payment processor; they accept people from all countries in the world and it is free to join. Another catch is that you get a $25 signup bonus, yeah that sounds too good to be true right? Well it is true.

To signup visit https://www.payoneer.com/

Note that: during the signup process, you should use your real details and a traceable mailing address so your payoneer card (ATM card) can easily be mailed to you. This card can be used to withdraw from most ATM anywhere in the world.

After the signup process, you would be required to present a form of identification to verify account, any government ID card like national ID card, driving license, international passport etc would do.

After completing the verification, the payoneer card will b mailed to you within a month. You would also be assigned a US banking details which would be very essential subsequently.
After verifying the payoneer account and receiving your card, you move to next step.

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Make Money Online / Buy The Best Gas Cookers / Instant Funding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.