Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,628 members, 7,801,817 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:24 AM

How Do I Catch This Phone Thief? HELP!!! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Do I Catch This Phone Thief? HELP!!! (1283 Views)

Notorious Lagos Physically Challenged Phone Thief Caught On CCTV / Phone Thief Tattooed Names Of Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) / Phone Thief's Hand Cut In Delta (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Catch This Phone Thief? HELP!!! by pussygotlips: 9:58pm On Oct 07, 2016
Good day nairalanders,

i know this great forum has been helping people in various way and I think is now time for me to be help too.

straight to the point: yesterday my phone got stolen inside commercial bus but luckily I installed anti thief application that whenever new sim is inserted it will automatically sent the new number to my friends phone.
now that I have the thief phone number I need a format on how to go about recovering my phone.

thanks in advance.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Catch This Phone Thief? HELP!!! by Qudbell(m): 10:06pm On Oct 07, 2016
go to the service provider of the persons number with some kinda evidence and if theyre willing to help, theyll track him down with his number. but is the fone worth it?
Re: How Do I Catch This Phone Thief? HELP!!! by francisbarrack(m): 10:07pm On Oct 07, 2016
Report @ d police station or beta pretend like a lady n chart him up
Re: How Do I Catch This Phone Thief? HELP!!! by pussygotlips: 10:17pm On Oct 07, 2016
francisbarrack:
Report @ d police station or beta pretend like a lady n chart him up

I have search his number and he's on Facebook.

Qudbell:
go to the service provider of the persons number with some kinda evidence and if theyre willing to help, theyll track him down with his number. but is the fone worth it?

For this Buhari era things hard o
besides I got some important important documents on the phone, I pray he didn't wipe them out
Re: How Do I Catch This Phone Thief? HELP!!! by Young03(m): 10:19pm On Oct 07, 2016
pussygotlips:
Good day nairalanders,

i know this great forum has been helping people in various way and I think is now time for me to be help too.

straight to the point: yesterday my phone got stolen inside commercial bus but luckily I installed anti thief application that whenever new sim is inserted it will automatically sent the new number to my friends phone.
now that I have the thief phone number I need a format on how to go about recovering my phone.

thanks in advance.
seun ,lalasticlala

what's the name of the application

I need instal am asap

tupu ife mmadu aghoro ife onye ozo
Re: How Do I Catch This Phone Thief? HELP!!! by Qudbell(m): 10:40pm On Oct 07, 2016
pussygotlips:

I have search his number and he's on Facebook.

For this Buhari era things hard o
besides I got some important important documents on the phone, I pray he didn't wipe them out
believe me you, d docs are gone..but if u still want d fone; gudluck.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Catch This Phone Thief? HELP!!! by pussygotlips: 10:48pm On Oct 07, 2016
Young03:

what's the name of the application
I need instal am asap
tupu ife mmadu aghoro ife onye ozo
avast anti thef dem plenty, just check them out
Re: How Do I Catch This Phone Thief? HELP!!! by Raymondluv(m): 8:51am On Oct 08, 2016
pussygotlips:
Good day nairalanders,

thanks in advance.
drop is fone number here

1 Like

Re: How Do I Catch This Phone Thief? HELP!!! by JBoss25(m): 8:41pm On Oct 08, 2016
Just downloaded the avast anti theft app now.
Re: How Do I Catch This Phone Thief? HELP!!! by ebujany(m): 10:57am On Oct 09, 2016
Very simple. Work on him. Get your girl friend or Sis to be calling him as an old friend. Set up a meeting. Meanwhile, make sure your receipt or cartoon with serial number is still with you. Good luck
Re: How Do I Catch This Phone Thief? HELP!!! by Zalam5: 1:28pm On Oct 09, 2016
Qudbell:
In mtn voice =better talk. wink
Re: How Do I Catch This Phone Thief? HELP!!! by dotman4real007(m): 6:26pm On Oct 09, 2016
since you have his number and his facebook profile,just use your friend to set him up using face book.
Re: How Do I Catch This Phone Thief? HELP!!! by ped007(m): 7:09pm On Oct 09, 2016
Raymondluv:
drop is fone number here
You want him to drop the number here
Hmmm... I dey suspect you.
It might just be your number sha...
#ThinkingOutLoud
Re: How Do I Catch This Phone Thief? HELP!!! by pussygotlips: 7:07pm On Oct 10, 2016
ebujany:
Very simple. Work on him. Get your girl friend or Sis to be calling him as an old friend. Set up a meeting. Meanwhile, make sure your receipt or cartoon with serial number is still with you. Good luck

finally I used this method and it worked,
thanks a lot.

Qudbell:
believe me you, d docs are gone..but if u still want d fone; gudluck.

like you have said, I lost every doc on that phone
but the phone is back sha,
the guy is cooling up in police cell.

thanks a lot

1 Like

Re: How Do I Catch This Phone Thief? HELP!!! by Qudbell(m): 7:37pm On Oct 10, 2016
pussygotlips:

finally I used this method and it worked, thanks a lot.

like you have said, I lost every doc on that phone but the phone is back sha, the guy is cooling up in police cell.
thanks a lot
youre one helluva lucky dude.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Richest Criminal In History Worth 30 Billion US Dollars / Evans Is Not 36 Years Old / Peace Corps Of Nigeria Bill With The President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.