Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,317 members, 7,780,773 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:47 PM

Rose - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Rose (835 Views)

You First Loved Me (Christian Romance) By Rose Akpabio / A Bride For November By Rose Akpabio / Love Happened By Rose Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rose by Chimeluv(f): 1:13am On Oct 08, 2016
“Ada get up and get dressed!” Rita said as I tried to stretch my limbs on my bed, she had forced her way into my room as usual like she normally did and demanded that I follow her to somewhere, I would have refused but I was broke and I had no food to eat so I sluggishly got up and ransacked my box looking for something to wear, I finally settled for a fake body con dress that was sent to me by my cousin Edna from china after begging her for 3 months. It was the first time I was wearing it and it was a perfect fit , thank God I had hips if not it would have been a disaster wearing such dress, I took my makeup kit, purse and hurried out of the room. Meanwhile Rita had gone to get her purse, I was locking my door when she came back and urged me to hurry up, as we stepped out of the veranda, I saw class captain talking with other guys, “if you see the way I tear am that day” he boasted, wetin una dey tear? I asked jokingly “Na exercise book” he replied saucily. “Shebi I don tell you before make you no dey talk to this guy” Rita warned me “Afternoon winch how far?” He asked her “werey” she replied “your father” he retorted and she sighed as she walked out of the compound into the warm embrace of her guy Emeka, I followed them like a sheep being led to slaughter, I didn’t mind so far I was going to eat food at her expense. While he drove out of the neighborhood he bragged about a certain night club named Rosita Club, A club meant for the rich a place you only hear or read about in magazines, we were so excited when he told us he was taking us to the club. I touched up my makeup I didn’t want look like someone who had not slept in ages. The gate fee was really expensive but not for Emeka, he came prepared and he also had a VIP card so he used it to get us into the VIP section. The VIP section was a bit scanty, though the night was still young people were still coming into the club, he chose a spot for us and we sat down. A waiter came to take our orders, the room was a bit cold and I shivered a little and wished that I had come with a jacket. I looked around and I touched the leather seat. Rita looked at me annoyingly warning me to stop staring at people like a bush girl. I forced a false smile in return after all it was a price I had to pay for free food and drinks. Four men sat a few tables away from us, they were discussing in a foreign language while they ordered for expensive bottles of champagne, and one of them looked familiar though I couldn’t remember where I had seen his face before. The drinks came with fried chicken, I wanted to grab a huge chunk of it when I remembered that Emeka and Rita were there so I acted as if I was not really hungry even though my insides were about to eat themselves. We picked at the pieces of chicken and drank wine at intervals, Rita went to the bathroom to ease herself but I knew she went there to make a phone call and she didn’t want her guy to know. I took that as an excuse to say hello to those men at the table, I really wanted to get away from Emeka and his boring conversations. “Excuse me” I said to one of them who looked a bit familiar , he looked up from his phone and he turned out to be Ozoigbondu 1 of Brandenburg “yes what is it?” he asked with a frown on his face and a look like I was a fly that fell into his glass, “I’m Ada and I’m one of your fans on nairaland, your story life on the run inspired me” I said, a smile lit up his face as we shook hands. After a few pleasantries, I was about to go back to my seat when one of his friends asked me to join them, I didn’t hesitate, he then signaled the waiter “one black bottle for the lady” he said I kept wondering what the black bottle looked like, I hope it’s not stout I thought, the waiter was back in a few minutes with the black bottle, I looked at it and couldn’t believe my eyes , it was Luc belle rose that expensive wine that Rick Ross nicknamed the black bottle which cost $1,500 and it was actually standing in front me, it’s cold smooth body beckoned on me to touch it and I did it just to be sure it was there, “I could get you another drink if you don’t like it” he suggested, “I love this” I said while I stared at the bottle until I heard Rita calling me, her voice felt so distant at first until it became louder and suddenly everything change then I found myself on my bed I blinked and Rita was standing beside my bed, I blinked and looked around my room, my hand was dipped in a small pool of water that seeped out of the pure water sachet in a plate on the floor, I checked the time on my phone : 5:30. I had fallen asleep few hours ago when the hunger pangs couldn’t stop after fighting it with pure water. “You no dey go?” She asked I sighed and got up “if you no dey go make I tell my guy, he’s coming to pick us up”. A part of me wanted to say no but I was not ready to share my bed with hunger again so I said "Yes I will go”,”oya dress up let me call him and know how far” she said as she went to freshen up, my mind raced back to the dream I had and I wondered where we were going to. I dressed up quickly because I didn’t want to keep Rita waiting, her guy was waiting for us in the car when we stepped out of the compound, “where are you taking us?” Rita asked “The Rosita Night club” he said. I smiled and relaxed who knows maybe I might get to meet Luc belle rose again I thought as the car sped off down the street….. FIN
Re: Rose by joanee20(f): 1:52pm On Oct 08, 2016
Beautiful.. you write good.
Re: Rose by Chimeluv(f): 1:49am On Oct 10, 2016
@ Joanee20 thank you....
Re: Rose by joanee20(f): 3:25pm On Oct 10, 2016
Chimeluv:
@ Joanee20 thank you....
You welcome

(1) (Reply)

Loosing It To A Call Girl / How To Use Grammarly Tool To Get Grammatical Error Free Writing / I Rather Be His LovePeddler Than Your Wife (interesting)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.