Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,827 members, 7,806,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:44 PM

Dss Threatens To Shoot Wike. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dss Threatens To Shoot Wike. (30522 Views)

Operatives Threaten To Shoot Wike As Gov Blocks DSS From "Abducting" A Judge / DSS Threatens Wike. / Mass Sack: FG Threatens To Withdraw License Of Recalcitrant Banks, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dss Threatens To Shoot Wike. by DaudaAbu(m): 8:27am On Oct 08, 2016
Re: Dss Threatens To Shoot Wike. by 247Dior(m): 8:27am On Oct 08, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
This is commendable. The corrupt judges homes have to been invaded and they must be locked up so as to serve as lessons to other judges not to undermine the powers of the executive. Too many corrupt judges hiding under the wig. They are hell bent on frustrating buhari's anti-corruption fight. The judges have never ruled in favor of buhari ever since be began several trials. Do you expect him to fold his hands and watch? How can a sane judge grant bail to the likes of Dasuki, Nnamdi kanu and El-zakzaky? Are the trio not a threat to national security? Buhari has to enforce his powers and forget democracy so he can clean up the rot in the system. Wike should not dare an order from above. Buhari obviously sent them and That is why he is the commander in chief of armed forces. He can get whatever he wants
you're only emotional about this scam called corruption fight, how are those men security risk? Someone can not be a security risk and you don't have evidence to convict him, law does not work by assumption bro.. we have laws and those laws must be respected. Get that
Re: Dss Threatens To Shoot Wike. by basadenet: 8:30am On Oct 08, 2016
Pmb is a dictator and he will destroy this country if not stopped now. He keeps flouting court rules and taking or enforcing laws by himself and his useless zombies.
Re: Dss Threatens To Shoot Wike. by dopedealer(m): 8:33am On Oct 08, 2016
Boleyndynasty2:
Why 1am? This people keep acting like criminals /kidnappers...why has the judge done that you can't make your arrest in the morning?

1am is in the morning MA grin

1 Like

Re: Dss Threatens To Shoot Wike. by Nobody: 8:33am On Oct 08, 2016
ZKOSOSO:
Evil. Even Idi Amin of old Ugandan wouldn't try this!

We are in grave Danger!! Police wanna shoot a sitting governor?

Too baddddddddddddddddd!!!!

I hate it when some informed people pretend to sound cynical. Tell me, does govt house extend to the judge's home? What was wike doing there at the time the operatives wanted to arrest him? Does wike have a skeleton in his cupboard? He should face his core duties and stop encouraging corruption. Everybody knows it's impossible for the operatives to threaten to shoot wike in the government house or when carrying out his legal duties beause they're meant to protect him. What he did is just like a banker caught by the police, trying to invade the banking hall in the mid night, through the security entrance door. If the police shoots the banker, nobody would complain. Because he wants to steal, obviously. The same police annot leave the bank they're meant to secure and head straight to the banker's house to shoot him....impossible. Wike had gone beyond his jurisdiction, period!

3 Likes

Re: Dss Threatens To Shoot Wike. by Unimaginable123: 8:34am On Oct 08, 2016
dopedealer:

1 am is dead of the night. Morning starts from 7am
Re: Dss Threatens To Shoot Wike. by Odukes(m): 8:35am On Oct 08, 2016
Wike is a liar, what was he doing at the Judge's house at 1am. Abi, him be witch...and some little children are here insulting their President.

2 Likes

Re: Dss Threatens To Shoot Wike. by OBAGADAFFI: 8:35am On Oct 08, 2016
989900:

While you do have a valid point in a normal world/democracy, OTOH, DSS might have intelligence report of incriminating exhibits at the judges residences, BTW, the judges are bottom line of our predicaments; I got no love for corrupt judges. They are the reason why politicians think they can get away with everything.

They are lucky this is not China . . . not everything can be done properly with due process.

It is the president's decision, if he gets it wrong, it will be his mistake and undoing, if he gets it right, it will be his glory -- I just want the people to win for once, and this damn corrupt old f00ls won't let that happen.

In China Judges are not abducted, they are arrested in daylight and tried publicly for their crimes.

This midnight abduction is wrong in all ramifications.

And both Buhari and his APC followers will attract the apathy of Nigerians when they finally leave office, the same apathy the PDP is facing at the moment.

1 Like

Re: Dss Threatens To Shoot Wike. by wasuka14(m): 8:35am On Oct 08, 2016
From experience its very tough to believe everything you read on the media especialy if related to politics. But its unfortunate majority of the whallers don't consider this. If the arrest was actually sactioned by PMB can @wike stop it?

1 Like

Re: Dss Threatens To Shoot Wike. by dopedealer(m): 8:37am On Oct 08, 2016
Unimaginable123:
1 am is dead of the night. Morning starts from 7am

Well.... Legends go to bed or wake up at 5AM
your 7am might be night/ time to sleep for some pple cool
Re: Dss Threatens To Shoot Wike. by OBAGADAFFI: 8:41am On Oct 08, 2016
awelekiti:
I hate it when some informed people pretend to sound cynical. Tell me, does govt house extend to the judge's home? What was wike doing there at the time the operatives wanted to arrest him? Does wike have a skeleton in his cupboard? He should face his core duties and stop encouraging corruption. Everybody knows it's impossible for the operatives to threaten to shoot wike in the government house or when carrying out his legal duties beause they're meant to protect him. What he did is just like a banker caught by the police, trying to invade the banking hall in the mid night, through the security entrance door. If the police shoots the banker, nobody would complain. Because he wants to steal, obviously. The same police annot leave the bank they're meant to secure and head straight to the banker's house to shoot him....impossible. Wike had gone beyond his jurisdiction, period!

Wike as the governor is also the CSO of the state.

He has every right to know who's wants to Abduct a Judge at 1am.

Since he house is a walking distance.

An nobody can shoot him, especially in the volatile Niger Delta.

2 Likes

Re: Dss Threatens To Shoot Wike. by zurine(f): 8:42am On Oct 08, 2016
hmm, what can i say
Re: Dss Threatens To Shoot Wike. by bettercreature(m): 8:43am On Oct 08, 2016
Boleyndynasty2:
Why 1am? This people keep acting like criminals /kidnappers...why has the judge done that you can't make your arrest in the morning(as in broad daylight)?
You are illiterate

1 Like

Re: Dss Threatens To Shoot Wike. by Ratello: 8:44am On Oct 08, 2016
modath:

#Approved. smiley smiley

My husband, my husband!! grin grin
angry angry angry cheater
Re: Dss Threatens To Shoot Wike. by 989900: 8:44am On Oct 08, 2016
OBAGADAFFI:

In China Judges are not abducted, they are arrested in daylight and tried publicly for their crimes.

This midnight abduction is wrong in all ramifications.

And both Buhari and his APC followers will attract the apathy of Nigerians when they finally leave office, the same apathy the PDP is facing at the moment.

Shenzhen (AsiaNews/Agencies) – Police have arrested a vice-president of Shenzhen Intermediate People's Court and four other senior judges for allegedly "accepting bribes" and "indulging in decadent lifestyles". Many more face investigation in what is believed to be one of the city's and the country's biggest judicial corruption case.

Court vice-president Pei Hongquan was taken away from his house in the middle of the night last month, but a precise date has not been given. His ex-wife, Li Huiliu, was also detained. Until early this month she was director of the court.

A few days before his arrest, Judge Pei, who had been praised by the media for his efforts at judicial reforms, told the local media that he would push for more transparency in the judicial system. "The spectre of corruption can only haunt in darkness, just as the flower of justice will only blossom in sunshine," he said.

Three other senior judges were also detained: head judge Zhang Tinghua, who was in charge of bankruptcy cases; head judge Cai Xiaoling, who was in charge of cases involving Hong Kong people and foreigners; and Judge Liao Zhaohui.

Judge Zhang was detained an hour after he was promoted to head judge on June 6. Investigators found more than HK.2 million and 300,000 yuan at Judge Zhang's house. His personal assets were estimated at tens of millions of yuan.

An anonymous source said Judge Zhang would routinely ask lawyers and businessmen for money in exchange for more favourable verdicts. In one case he is alleged to have asked a lawyer over the phone for 500,000 yuan.

Corruption in China's judicial system is spreading. Only two months ago, the head of the Intermediate People's Court in Wuhan, Zhou Wenxuan, was detained for allegedly taking bribes.

Judicial corruption has become so rampant on the mainland, that even Xiao Yang , the president of the Supreme People's Court, has had to admit that senior court officials are "prone to corruption and should be kept under close supervision".

You see, nothing new, each country has its peculiar problems and as such, peculiar ways of handling such peculiar situations -- we are not robots, let the Presidency take whatever necessary action needed to reduce this plague. It is a good thing for the people that the judiciary, executive, and legislature are all way-laying one another, better than them sitting together in the middle of the night on some Kahiko table sipping champagne and sharing the money.

About Buhari and APC when they leave, I guess they are well aware of the consequences of their actions than you and I -- good thing too if their administration is being called to account in the future.
#thepeoplewin #providencewilljudge

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dss Threatens To Shoot Wike. by Boleyndynasty2(f): 8:45am On Oct 08, 2016
dopedealer:

cheesy grin yes 1am is morning for criminal elements, in Nigeria 1am really isn't morning no regular activities take place as such odd hours.
Re: Dss Threatens To Shoot Wike. by modath(f): 8:45am On Oct 08, 2016
Ratello:

angry angry angry cheater

Me (many) is what the lord said. You still numero uno cheesy
Re: Dss Threatens To Shoot Wike. by ChrisEsq: 8:46am On Oct 08, 2016
The man is a Pride leading white Lion.
Re: Dss Threatens To Shoot Wike. by Boleyndynasty2(f): 8:48am On Oct 08, 2016
bettercreature:
You are illiterate
I always see your posts but I didn't realize you were ds empty..a simple sentence of 4 words you can't even construct. Have a Nice day.
Re: Dss Threatens To Shoot Wike. by Osyabj: 8:49am On Oct 08, 2016
Unimaginable123:
without an arrest warrant?

Of course, just like with DSS, the FBI usually obtains a magistrate warrant before their raids. However, just like in the US, subject to prevailing warrant laws, their may be special occasions where if a Magistrate is not available and the need to protect evidence requires immediate action, the law enforcement officers may act and then later seek to perfect the warrant.

Understand that invading without a warrant may void the DSS and AGF's case later, so they rarely proceed on such missions without a warrant. As there is always a 24 Hour standby Magistrate who can sign the warrant at any time day or night, it is more likely than not that the DSS indeed obtained a warrant and chose to raid at the time of their own choosing.
Re: Dss Threatens To Shoot Wike. by Mandesz(m): 8:52am On Oct 08, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
[s][/s]

Your opinion changes nothing. Their houses have been invaded and they will be locked up so as to serve as lessons to other judges not to undermine the powers of the executive. The judges have never ruled in favor of buhari ever since be began several trials. Do you expect him to fold his hands and watch? That is why he is the commander in chief of armed forces. He can get whatever he wants
who's diz bushman?
Re: Dss Threatens To Shoot Wike. by modath(f): 8:52am On Oct 08, 2016
Unimaginable123:
were the US judges kidnapped at 1am from their homes?

The US judges, can they institute cases in 4 different courts same time to evade justice?

Can they on this earth through their fellow justices secure kangaroo black market judgement?

Is it possible for US judges to hand down perpetual injunction against investigation by anti corruption agencies?

Apples and oranges.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dss Threatens To Shoot Wike. by gboisgroups(m): 8:54am On Oct 08, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
This is commendable. The corrupt judges homes have to been invaded and they must be locked up so as to serve as lessons to other judges not to undermine the powers of the executive. Too many corrupt judges hiding under the wig. They are hell bent on frustrating buhari's anti-corruption fight. The judges have never ruled in favor of buhari ever since be began several trials. Do you expect him to fold his hands and watch? How can a sane judge grant bail to the likes of Dasuki, Nnamdi kanu and El-zakzaky? Are the trio not a threat to national security? Buhari has to enforce his powers and forget democracy so he can clean up the rot in the system. Wike should not dare an order from above. Buhari obviously sent them and That is why he is the commander in chief of armed forces. He can get whatever he wants
Bro I love what you said. Unlike some people seeing the truth and keep cursing our dear President.
The people behind all this nonsense we are facing is the 2 arms of government. If the 3 arms of government work hand-in-hand things will change. As for my dear president is the only one I can see in office working hard for his israelite citizen, which are not grateful to all his hard work. I pray you Guys God won't let it be too far for you to understand that you are not to curse or question buhari. You are to question the 2 arms of government.

1 Like

Re: Dss Threatens To Shoot Wike. by Kgdavid(m): 8:55am On Oct 08, 2016
ZKOSOSO:
Evil. Even Idi Amin of old Ugandan wouldn't try this!

We are in grave Danger!! Police wanna shoot a sitting governor?

Too baddddddddddddddddd!!!!

Are you aware that a sitting governor just committed three grave offences?

1. Obstruction of justice
2. Obstructing a law enforcement officer
3. Abuse of office

In a true democracy, he would be impeached immediately

2 Likes

Re: Dss Threatens To Shoot Wike. by nobeku: 8:58am On Oct 08, 2016
proeast:
We sent out a true democrat and brought in a ruthless and sadistic tyrant! Buhari is on a mission to destroy this country and he is succeeding!!!
Abegi!!!You never chop balanced diet for over 2 weeks..We understand your state now..

1 Like

Re: Dss Threatens To Shoot Wike. by Ratello: 8:58am On Oct 08, 2016
modath:

Me (many) is what the lord said. You still numero uno cheesy
For you my love, take it wink

1 Like

Re: Dss Threatens To Shoot Wike. by gboisgroups(m): 9:00am On Oct 08, 2016
modath:
First thing:

What is Wike doing at a Judge's house at 1 AM? & reporters as well ...How did he get there so fast if he had nothing sinister in the pot cooking with this Judge. Corrupt Judges are the No 1 problem of this country and we pray they are all weeded out!

He is over reaching if indeed he did do this,
is he the Judge's father? He and the judge must have been in cahoots for him to have raced there so fast!!

P.S... no one should come back with the CSO of a state BS, ask yourself this question before dancing alanta on my mention: How many citizens of Rivers state has he "protected" this way?

All the beheading and senseless murders going on in the once peaceful garden city, in what way has he been proactive in eradicating such?
Bros gbayii jare.
Bros I like people seeing the truth and saying it not abusing it.
Thank you very much.

2 Likes

Re: Dss Threatens To Shoot Wike. by BrainnewsNg(f): 9:03am On Oct 08, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

Tell them

1 Like

Re: Dss Threatens To Shoot Wike. by stepaz: 9:03am On Oct 08, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
you know nothing we are in Democratic government abduction is different from arresting.
Re: Dss Threatens To Shoot Wike. by GOFRONT(m): 9:04am On Oct 08, 2016
TO me, I would say "TO H*LL with Democracy"...Democracy is takin Nigeria bakward....I can't see a bright future wit Nigeria operatin on Democracy govt....When politicians Loot, we weep!!!.....Bt they are Synonymous to d Judges.......I still hate democracy.......and that's why there z hunger n hardship in da land
Re: Dss Threatens To Shoot Wike. by Collins0609(m): 9:07am On Oct 08, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
If the president over rule a court decision to impose its will den we are no longer praticising democracy but autocracy.even in USA d executive obey d judgement of the judiciary.even when it is 100% sure that a terrorist is hiding in d church or mosque d police need a search warrant to enter
Re: Dss Threatens To Shoot Wike. by july66: 9:07am On Oct 08, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
I hope you realize we are not in a military regime neither are we in a banana republic. No matter the reason, this should not happen in a democracy. There are civil processes for handling issues like this. You may be the next victim. No matter how fast the government want issues handled, truth is that you don't operate outside the constitutional provisions. They all swear to obey the constitution but tyrants want it done their own way & this is totally unacceptable & should be condemned by all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Atiku Reacts As Buhari Signs "Not Too Young To Run" Bill / Rochas Okorocha, Wife, To Forfeit Assets To Nigerian Government – EFCC / Bomb Planted By Army Explodes In Yobe, Kills Three Soldiers, Wounds Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.