Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,571 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:39 PM

Bride Carries Fiance On Her Back In Prewedding Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bride Carries Fiance On Her Back In Prewedding Photos (50888 Views)

Bride Carries Groom On Her Laps, Bridesmaids Hold His Legs For Her To Kiss Him / Lady Drags Fiance On The Floor In Pre-wedding Photos / Bride Carries Husband In Romantic Wedding Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bride Carries Fiance On Her Back In Prewedding Photos by Nobody: 5:44am On Oct 08, 2016
Tolu and her fiance Olushola @eazy034 are getting married soon. She's a superwoman that can comfortably carry her husband. Well, see her in action. lol

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/10/over-excited-nigerian-bride-carries.html

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride Carries Fiance On Her Back In Prewedding Photos by Nobody: 5:45am On Oct 08, 2016
lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Bride Carries Fiance On Her Back In Prewedding Photos by WavesDontDie: 5:52am On Oct 08, 2016
Someone castrate this Nigga...Your wife is carrying you but behind your back, a Nigga carrying her Cowgirl style.

12 Likes

Re: Bride Carries Fiance On Her Back In Prewedding Photos by Nobody: 5:54am On Oct 08, 2016
haha grin
her dress is a pretty color

2 Likes

Re: Bride Carries Fiance On Her Back In Prewedding Photos by Chibuhealth(f): 5:56am On Oct 08, 2016
Thank ur stars the man is not fat like mine

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bride Carries Fiance On Her Back In Prewedding Photos by Cutehector(m): 5:59am On Oct 08, 2016
Chibuhealth:
Thank ur stars the man is not fat like mine
cmon. Why say that? undecided if u were fat now, and he called u fat, na so u go dey rant upandan

74 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bride Carries Fiance On Her Back In Prewedding Photos by Flexherbal(m): 6:00am On Oct 08, 2016
Cool !

1 Like

Re: Bride Carries Fiance On Her Back In Prewedding Photos by Nobody: 6:02am On Oct 08, 2016
It's not bad,after all she calls the man "my baby".

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride Carries Fiance On Her Back In Prewedding Photos by japhmanuel: 6:02am On Oct 08, 2016
lovely couple

1 Like

Re: Bride Carries Fiance On Her Back In Prewedding Photos by jeffizy(m): 6:02am On Oct 08, 2016
Common guys, try to see the funny side of it.

4 Likes

Re: Bride Carries Fiance On Her Back In Prewedding Photos by Merryglad(f): 6:16am On Oct 08, 2016
If the man can carry the woman why can't the woman carry the man...marriage is about carrying each other abi o, hahaha lovely couple

33 Likes

Re: Bride Carries Fiance On Her Back In Prewedding Photos by paschal47(m): 6:22am On Oct 08, 2016
abeg two of them fine wella.

HML to them

8 Likes

Re: Bride Carries Fiance On Her Back In Prewedding Photos by paschal47(m): 6:26am On Oct 08, 2016
WavesDontDie:

Someone castrate this Nigga...Your wife is carrying you but behind your back, a Nigga carrying her Cowgirl style.
brother be sensible na. why the hating? just wish them well and leave the thread.

84 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride Carries Fiance On Her Back In Prewedding Photos by WavesDontDie: 6:29am On Oct 08, 2016
paschal47:

brother be sensible na. why the hating? just wish them well and leave the thread.

You must be the brother in law.

Anyways na joke I dey yarn. Not everyone is into dark humor I guess.

10 Likes

Re: Bride Carries Fiance On Her Back In Prewedding Photos by Chibuhealth(f): 6:31am On Oct 08, 2016
Cutehector:
cmon. Why say that? undecided if u were fat now, and he called u fat, na so u go dey rant upandan
are u okay?

2 Likes

Re: Bride Carries Fiance On Her Back In Prewedding Photos by Laveda(f): 6:31am On Oct 08, 2016
People juSt dey marry anyhow. grin

Hml anyways, they look superb.

2 Likes

Re: Bride Carries Fiance On Her Back In Prewedding Photos by Nobody: 6:35am On Oct 08, 2016
HML
Re: Bride Carries Fiance On Her Back In Prewedding Photos by Nobody: 6:45am On Oct 08, 2016
grin

LOVE HER DIMPLE kiss kiss

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride Carries Fiance On Her Back In Prewedding Photos by IamNawty(f): 7:53am On Oct 08, 2016
Not fine atall.. Mio raye gboko letan
Re: Bride Carries Fiance On Her Back In Prewedding Photos by Nobody: 8:25am On Oct 08, 2016
Of all the prewedding pics posted on nairaland..

This has got to make top5

15 Likes

Re: Bride Carries Fiance On Her Back In Prewedding Photos by Goldmaxx(f): 8:37am On Oct 08, 2016
:psmiley
Re: Bride Carries Fiance On Her Back In Prewedding Photos by ashewoboy(m): 8:57am On Oct 08, 2016
Is it that some bloggers are fvcking moderators of this forum? Why is their thread often on front page? #changebeginswithnairalandmoderators.

3 Likes

Re: Bride Carries Fiance On Her Back In Prewedding Photos by wristbangle: 9:10am On Oct 08, 2016
Congrats to them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bride Carries Fiance On Her Back In Prewedding Photos by ElsonMorali: 9:14am On Oct 08, 2016
Quite nice pic. I thought it would be cheesy but... Not bad.

Though I won't be caught dead with my wife backing me that way though. I'd feel emasculated. Lol.

3 Likes

Re: Bride Carries Fiance On Her Back In Prewedding Photos by Pidggin(f): 10:05am On Oct 08, 2016
grin Amazing couple, I wish you well, may your home be blessed with sons and daughters, amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bride Carries Fiance On Her Back In Prewedding Photos by yeyeboi(m): 10:05am On Oct 08, 2016
Don't get it twisted love is a beautiful thing kiss

But when me sef go marry

1 Like

Re: Bride Carries Fiance On Her Back In Prewedding Photos by osaslord500(m): 10:05am On Oct 08, 2016
I have a dig bick.
You that read wrong.
You read that wrong too.

17 Likes

Re: Bride Carries Fiance On Her Back In Prewedding Photos by Ayoswit(f): 10:05am On Oct 08, 2016
They look happy together. Hml
Re: Bride Carries Fiance On Her Back In Prewedding Photos by mhisbliss(f): 10:06am On Oct 08, 2016
wao cheesy strong lady, am jealous i wan marry, maybe she'll be a very supportive wife, and this is one proof they're actually close, hml to them

1 Like

Re: Bride Carries Fiance On Her Back In Prewedding Photos by ring7(m): 10:07am On Oct 08, 2016
Probably waiting for Mr right,now she found one...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why You Shouldn't Toy With Your Sex Organs / Nigerians Don't Care About Flat Stomachs? / Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.